Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 16-10-2014, 10:31 AM   #41
jake_ball

The sun came out earlier. But it has got a bit cloudy now.

980 Millibars.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2014, 12:32 PM   #42
jake_ball

It's been a sunny, warm morning Getting cloudy now though.

985 millibars.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
Old 19-10-2014, 12:50 PM   #43
jake_ball

985 millibars.

Very very windy out there.
Old 20-10-2014, 08:30 AM   #44
jake_ball

989 millibars. Cloudy and damp.
Old 21-10-2014, 08:15 AM   #45
jake_ball

979 millibars. Windy as 'ell (and that's just the wife).
Old 21-10-2014, 09:12 PM   #46
jake_ball

990 millibars. Not windy no more.

Edit : Actually it is a bit breezy still, but no where near as bad as it was, but the wind is very cold though.

Last edited by jake_ball; 21-10-2014 at 09:17 PM.
Old 22-10-2014, 08:13 AM   #47
jake_ball

998 millibars. On the rise.

Definitely not windy now.
Old 22-10-2014, 04:40 PM   #48
payt69
Inactive

Well the tension is becoming almost too much for me.. can't wait to see where it's going next! Will it go up or down?
payt69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2014, 06:28 PM   #49
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by payt69 View Post
Well the tension is becoming almost too much for me.. can't wait to see where it's going next! Will it go up or down?

I mean, if you dont like this thread, then how about fucking off ?
Old 22-10-2014, 06:33 PM   #50
cosmic tramp

I haven't got a barometer.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2014, 06:37 PM   #51
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
I haven't got a barometer.
Dont worry I have got one.

992 millibars.

***I will stop posting on this thread soon*** and I will post only when there are (or are expecting) any major changes in the weather.
Old 22-10-2014, 11:09 PM   #52
payt69
Inactive

Here's a nice map of the globe. You can click anywhere anytime to see what the surface pressure is.

http://earth.nullschool.net/#current...5.87,49.24,668

And another map giving you the Relative Humidity at 250 hPa (roughly 33.000 feet), which should give you a rough indication of the likelyhood of contrails persisting. Higher humidity means longer contrails.

http://earth.nullschool.net/#current...6.11,40.23,767

And here's another map forecasting contrails for the USA:

http://cloudsgate2.larc.nasa.gov/cgi...=33&cmd=latest

@Jake I actually like the fact that a chemtrail believer sets out to find correlations between weather patterns and chem.. erh.. contrails. On the other hand it's pretty pointless to me since I don't know what your location is.

Last edited by payt69; 22-10-2014 at 11:28 PM.
payt69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 03:31 PM   #53
cosmic tramp

[QUOTE=jake_ball;1062282181]Dont worry I have got one.

992 millibars.

Thanks.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 01:28 PM   #54
jake_ball

965 Millibars

This is the lowest that I have seen it. It is in the storm section now.

It's sunny outside, but cold and a strong wind.

Last edited by jake_ball; 15-01-2015 at 01:29 PM.
Old 15-01-2015, 08:56 PM   #55
jake_ball

My Barometer reading hasnt changed much since my last post (it's now 964 millibars).

HOWEVER, I have now reset my barometer so that it matches up more to my local area's current air pressure - I has reset it at 982 millibars, so that is now my current reading. This should now give me the ability to obtain a more accurate weather forecast (ie storm; rain; change; fair; very dry) from the barometer.
(I'm quite new to all this barometer stuff and I have been reading up on it today).

Last edited by jake_ball; 15-01-2015 at 08:56 PM.
Old 22-01-2015, 02:19 AM   #56
elshaper
Inactive

Just a thought jake, your barometer readings are always above 900 something. How do you know it's working correctly? lol

Mine is off the scale..... from chemtrails
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2015, 01:08 PM   #57
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Just a thought jake, your barometer readings are always above 900 something. How do you know it's working correctly? lol

Mine is off the scale..... from chemtrails
What is your barometer reading ?

I have no idea if mine is working" correctly". But one of the great/important things about barometers is that one can use it to forecast the weather - ie if the needle drops quite alot, then there is likely to be rain (within the next 48 hours), and if it rises a lot there is likely to be dry weather (within the next 48 hours) - It can even given more accurate forecasts (eg for the coming 12/24 hours if one makes a mental note of how long the needle stays in one position, for example).

My barometer can only go down to about 940 millibars (see the photo in the OP).
Old 22-01-2015, 01:14 PM   #58
getagrip
Inactive

This is like some weird 'rainman' counting thread - stop it jake-ball, or I will smack the back of your legs !!

. . . and besides, I don't own a barometer
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2015, 01:21 PM   #59
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsahng View Post
This is like some weird 'rainman' counting thread - stop it jake-ball, or I will smack the back of your legs !!

lol

Kel you should get a barometer, you would love it!

I got mine for £3 from a charity shop. It's a bloomin BARGAIN!
Old 22-01-2015, 01:36 PM   #60
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsahng View Post

LOL but then again, it could be a sign of genius.

I don't have one either but then again...... now he mentioned, I'll probably see it everywhere I go now.... e.g. M&S, Charity shop, Robert Dyars.....
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote