Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 06-10-2014, 07:03 AM   #21
jake_ball

Dropping a lot. Now 985 millibars. Horrible outside - Rainy and windy.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 08:14 AM   #22
jake_ball

982 millibars.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
Old 06-10-2014, 08:43 AM   #23
jake_ball

980 millibars - Properly in the rain section now.
Old 06-10-2014, 08:27 PM   #24
jake_ball

978 millibars.
Old 07-10-2014, 08:23 AM   #25
jake_ball

975 millibars.
Old 07-10-2014, 11:55 AM   #26
jake_ball

974 millibars - Brightening up a bit outside, there is still tons of cloud covering the sky completely. No wind.

Last edited by jake_ball; 07-10-2014 at 11:56 AM.
Old 07-10-2014, 08:39 PM   #27
jake_ball

Gone back up a bit to 979 millibars.
Old 07-10-2014, 09:13 PM   #28
ex sheep

What does it say about the awakening Jake, are we getting there ?
Old 07-10-2014, 09:30 PM   #29
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
What does it say about the awakening Jake, are we getting there ?
Hi Ex-Sheep
The barometer is telling me that YES humanity is DEFINITELY awakening, and cos of this, the ptb are steering humanity into an incredibly dark era. But dont worry, that is how it HAS to pan out - There will be a "darkest before the dawn" moment, and during this very dark period, the human spirit is gonna soar in a way that we have never seen before.

....but Michael Fish says different
Old 07-10-2014, 09:50 PM   #30
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Hi Ex-Sheep
The barometer is telling me that YES humanity is DEFINITELY awakening, and cos of this, the ptb are steering humanity into an incredibly dark era. But dont worry, that is how it HAS to pan out - There will be a "darkest before the dawn" moment, and during this very dark period, the human spirit is gonna soar in a way that we have never seen before.

....but Michael Fish says different
Yeah them millibands are dropping
Old 08-10-2014, 07:02 AM   #31
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
Yeah them millibands are dropping
lol When I first started this thread, I kept accidently typing that
Old 08-10-2014, 12:50 PM   #32
jake_ball

972 millibars.
Old 09-10-2014, 07:56 PM   #33
jake_ball

979 millibars.
Old 10-10-2014, 08:25 AM   #34
jake_ball

979 millibars.
Old 10-10-2014, 12:26 PM   #35
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball
What does yours read ?
Nothing as I dont have one...

Ah man!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 12:58 PM   #36
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Nothing as I dont have one...

Ah man!!
No worries, I will keep posting MY readings

984 Millibars
Old 11-10-2014, 11:18 AM   #37
jake_ball

990 millibars.
Old 11-10-2014, 08:43 PM   #38
jake_ball

992 millibars.
Old 13-10-2014, 07:50 PM   #39
rbl_4nik8r

You have any other readings to go with this like humidity or temp

4.I am not that interested in seeking proof so to prove my point. doobyferkin
rbl_4nik8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2014, 08:03 PM   #40
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbl_4nik8r View Post
You have any other readings to go with this like humidity or temp
My barometer is in the house, so the thermometer readings would be of no use to anyone. Regarding humity, I dont have any meter for that, but it is raining and windy outside right now.

986 millibars.