Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 16-02-2015, 05:05 PM   #1
essential_intel

Cool CIA in pursuit of weather weapons

Spy agencies could be funding geo-engineering research in pursuit of weaponising the weather, scientists claims

A senior American climate scientist has spoken of the fear he experienced when US intelligence services apparently asked him about the possibility of weaponising the weather as a major report on geo-engineering is to be published this week.

CONTINUE READING
essential_intel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2015, 07:35 PM   #2
rbl_4nik8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by essential_intel View Post
Spy agencies could be funding geo-engineering research in pursuit of weaponising the weather, scientists claims

A senior American climate scientist has spoken of the fear he experienced when US intelligence services apparently asked him about the possibility of weaponising the weather as a major report on geo-engineering is to be published this week.

CONTINUE READING
Quote:
Professor Alan Robock stated that three years ago, two men claiming to be from the CIA had called him to ask whether experts would be able to tell if hostile forces had begun manipulating the US’s weather, though he suspected the purpose of the call was to find out if American forces could meddle with other countries’ climates instead.
Not for nothing how often does the CIA go around telling people they are from the CIA or asking someone to do a study for the CIA ?

Really this smells like total bullshit, and the fact that they used this here as a reference to justify the CIA trying to use weather for warfare is kind of a joke.

Quote:
He claimed the US government had a proven history of using the weather in a hostile way, citing the action of seeding clouds during the Vietnam War to muddy the Ho Chi Minh foot-trail and attempt to cut it off, as it was used as a supply route but the north Vietnamese.
Only problem is that while this here was done, it never worked nor did the carpet bombing by B-52's along the Ho Chi Minh. Dumb leaders as well as people came up with fucked up ideas as a means to win a war that was already won had they just left well enough alone, BUT NO dumb leaders find ways to make things worse, but one thing they never did was control the weather back than even for a little bit.

Now I am sure its something many in control would love to harness and maybe in time over the coming years this could happen, but its not here on a grand scale some think or would like to think. I also doubt when it does happen where some people do gain control of the weather in some areas of the earth your going to have the CIA asking someone about it.

4.I am not that interested in seeking proof so to prove my point. doobyferkin
rbl_4nik8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2015, 08:21 PM   #3
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by essential_intel View Post

CONTINUE READING
They've been doing it for ages! What's new?
Old 17-02-2015, 02:11 AM   #4
illuminumnuts

Question Vlad The Weather Man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
They've been doing it for ages! What's new?
I know, like 50 years or so. Even wikipedia covers it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_warfare

Then, we have the Daily Mail hot on the trail as usual. It's those damn commies spoiling it for all the rest of us again:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-droughts.html
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote