Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 31-12-2014, 12:42 AM   #81
rbl_4nik8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony81 View Post
SHILL
Spambot

4.I am not that interested in seeking proof so to prove my point. doobyferkin
rbl_4nik8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2014, 12:48 AM   #82
rbl_4nik8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony81 View Post
Another chemtrail shill
Spambot #2

Keep in mind the last time I checked I was living in a some what free world, and I am entitled to my own opinions and for the most part research a lot of what I post with facts not "one word" or "one liners" that do nothing to contribute to the topic at hand, but thank you very much and maybe next time remove the Spambot from your PC before you post so you might add something useful to back up your point of view.

Old 31-12-2014, 10:41 AM   #83
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbl_4nik8r View Post
What colossal weather changes are you talking about ? Its weather its changing all the time, and to me changes like that are when earth was either going into or coming out of the Ice Age.
I cant see any discernable content to comment upon in that statement.
Wordage?

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2014, 10:43 AM   #84
busa

Quote:
What you fail to remember is that I have not lived in this fluffy warm kitten world all my life. I used to work in a LEAD Smelter for 20 years, I ran a Blast & Reverb Furnace, did monthly testing from inside and outside our plant, as well as monthly testing of employees among many other things. Back in the Mid-90's I learned about another Lead Smelter that was doing some very questionable things and that a grassroots group of locals near the plant where having very high test results of blood lead with the children near the plant.

Before I get into that a bit of history here, from the 1950's to the 1980's Lead was poisoning the children of the world at an alarming rate, because of Lead in Gas along with Lead based paint. In the early 70's the US Congress finally took notice to this and started to make changes to the multi-billion dollar oil industry, but it was not until the 80's when Lead was taken out of Gas, and many places of the inner city still had Lead Based paint, and thats is still a problem to this day. I am not going to get into all of this, but over the next 10 years all around the world blood lead levels in children were coming down, yet in Laureldale PA near the Exide Smelter the blood level of children were going up at an alarming rate.

This kind of started by dumb luck since one woman had her child tested and it came back with high blood lead, and the first thing that was thought it was because of lead paint. While not inner city it was fairly common to find, and this lady talked to a friend of her's and she had her kids tested, and once again they came back high, by the end of that year most of that city block had children and adults tested and they all had high blood levels. While lead was not high enough to be causing major problems in the adults, it was a big problem with the children and at this point no one had a clue as the cause since paint was no longer a factor because not all the people were eating paint but they had some ideas.

I got into this because I knew some people who lived there, and they knew I could do testing for them, even though it was not something I was aloud to do with the company I worked for. To make a long story short I did some testing that was technically illegal but I felt it was right, and when it came out a few years later I lost my job. What the company I worked for at the time failed to think of that I was working with a lot of environmental lawyers at this time for close to 5 years now, and they had no problem suing the company for 10 years of wages and we won. No I didn't get a shit load of money but it was enough for me to make a few well place investments and a number of years ago we moved to Arizona to my fluffy warm kitten world.

I know what testing is done even though its been close to 14 years since I am out of it, I know how we could fudge numbers while not really doing anything wrong. We ran air samples for 4 hours then change cartridges for another 4 hour run, and we did this every month and tested for all metals. We were doing this before computers and took everything down for years. Now before I lost my job we were just starting to graph everything on computers and I am sure many years later the data is out there that would show just what is found in the environment from not just this company but many of other company's worldwide do this too and much of this is because of the EPA something thats good and bad, so why can not your so called chemtrail backers do the same thing ? People want to tell me I am being poisoned fine show me the facts and I might believe it, but to date I have not seen this nor have anything even come close. One air, ground, water sample ran 10 years ago without follow ups is just bullshit data and to me mean nothing, if you get high readings of something you go back and find the source its what we did years ago with the lead, and what was done decades ago with LEADED GAS.

Anyways my fluffy kittens are hungry and need to eat
I didn't read past the first two lines. Your history is irrelevent, we are living in the now.
Are you trying to justify your lack of knowledge and understanding?

Old 31-12-2014, 10:45 AM   #85
busa

Quote:
Spambot #2

Keep in mind the last time I checked I was living in a some what free world, and I am entitled to my own opinions and for the most part research a lot of what I post with facts not "one word" or "one liners" that do nothing to contribute to the topic at hand, but thank you very much and maybe next time remove the Spambot from your PC before you post so you might add something useful to back up your point of view.
Theres your main fail, believing you live in free world (society).
You live in a program where they tell you the choices to believe in.
You choose from the list they gave you.

Old 31-12-2014, 10:54 AM   #86
legalcrimes

You don't need a chemtrail pilot to tell whats going on, look the fuck up!!
Old 31-12-2014, 01:59 PM   #87
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalcrimes View Post
+1 and use your intellect

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2014, 11:35 PM   #88
rbl_4nik8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
Theres your main fail, believing you live in free world (society).
You live in a program where they tell you the choices to believe in.
You choose from the list they gave you.
Just how am I picking anything off a list or programed ?

Sorry I left that world behind years ago for my fluffy warm kitten world

I really don't believe in anything they tell me, nor do I believe most of the stuff I read on here, but I sure do love reading a lot of it

Now here in my fluffy warm kitten world its snowing today, yes we get snow in Arizona now and then, but the funny thing is its also a day I take readings on my Geiger Counter because here in my fluffy warm kitten world I still worry about Fukushima maybe that was programing, plus there already is Uranium from the mines here on the Navajo Reservation that the government controlled for years back in the 50's, 60's and 70's. OH and guess what all women and baby's get screened here for heavy metals after giving birth and still no Strontium, Barium or Aluminum found over the past few years this study started, because of the left over Uranium from when the mines were open.

Old 01-01-2015, 01:39 AM   #89
busa

Quote:
Just how am I picking anything off a list or programed ?

Sorry I left that world behind years ago for my fluffy warm kitten world

I really don't believe in anything they tell me, nor do I believe most of the stuff I read on here, but I sure do love reading a lot of it
You clearly show you are totaly absorbed in the program every time you post.

Well you do live in your own little bubble and that is quite common.

So youre a skeptic ! No belief in anything, it all just drifts along......

Old 01-01-2015, 04:03 AM   #90
rbl_4nik8r

Quote:
You clearly show you are totaly absorbed in the program every time you post.

Well you do live in your own little bubble and that is quite common.

So youre a skeptic ! No belief in anything, it all just drifts along......
Sweet reminds me of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyDykQWck74

Old 01-01-2015, 05:02 AM   #91
lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalcrimes View Post
Indeed - one thing it informed me of is the new invisible sprays to be used .:sadface:
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 11:43 AM   #92
busa

Quote:
Bubble culture as we call it is still pretty rampant here. People are traumatised by the changes around the world. Socioeconomic, nature, etc.
In a way I understand they feel the need to do that, especially the old folk who's time is limited anyway.

The stark reality of life changing is too much for some.
But I never shied away from the hard parts of life or truth or knowledge. and it's pretty damned cool
that we can have this conversation across the pond at this time in the history of our race.

Last edited by busa; 01-01-2015 at 11:44 AM.
Old 01-01-2015, 04:07 PM   #93
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Bubble culture as we call it is still pretty rampant here.

People are traumatised by the changes around the world. Socioeconomic, nature, etc.

In a way I understand they feel the need to do that, especially the old folk who's time is limited anyway.

The stark reality of life changing is too much for some.

But I never shied away from the hard parts of life or truth or knowledge. and it's pretty damned cool that we can have this conversation across the pond at this time in the history of our race.
And it is the older folk who take the knowledge with them, this is why we should share it before the limited time is up.

We could still have the same banter but not as fast, and faster is not always better, I still love using pen and ink, at least that way TPTB cannot see what we are thinking as easy.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote