Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 03-07-2016, 01:12 PM   #1
Ooberman

Default Stupid Butt-Hurt Millennials - Paul Joseph Watson

'Stupid Butt-Hurt Millennials' (5:56)

Published on Jun 29, 2016

'Stupid butt-hurt millennials are whining and crying because the UK voted to leave the EU.' (Paul Joseph Watson)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCit...KanO_5KohzDbpg
Atrocity propaganda is a term referring to the spreading of deliberate fabrications or exaggerations about the crimes committed by an enemy, constituting a form of psychological warfare - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocity_propaganda
Ooberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 01:27 PM   #2
ramirez

Well, the UK governments mind Kontrol department have done a fine job with these victims. I feel sorry for them. One thing PJW got wrong was the go smoke some more weed. As the CIA have admitted that none of their MK ultra victims were allowed to be used if they were a Cannabis user. It is the perfect herb to defend yourself from been Mind Kontrolled, along with Orgonite you have armour on that is pretty hard to penetrate.

Then again maybe they are buying synthetic Cannabis or buying very poor quality/sprayed Ganja.

Either way it is a known fact that Cannabis use protects you from mind Kontrol.

Certainly works for me, although I did have the advantage of growing up without a TV, best thing my folks ever did for me and my brothers !

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote