Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 29-06-2016, 04:04 PM   #21
zephiloyd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Durham, UK
Posts: 4,304
Likes: 517 (207 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
typical politically correct prejudice for progressives. Yeah, they are all white and go to work on horses, and say YEHAAA all day
Likes: (1)
zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 09:02 AM   #22
the nine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,611 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
No, i have a different world view to you. What a great argument you have there, attack the messenger with nonsense rather then address what i wrote.

I am not in uk, and am all for eu, and the eu was being held up by the uk intentionally.

Like i said above. Probably when usa first was made officially, some states in usa played there own games too, just like the uk did with there half way in, half way out. They were holding up the eu, and had no real intention of giving up the pound to become full member.

They were just playing games, and i am glad they were chucked out.

You see some of us have a different world view to you. I am all for the eu, just because you do not like it, thats your business.
I needed to know if you were on medication because what you say makes no sense...
Can you explain to me how the EU or soon to be E-SS, "chucked out" the uk?

I thought there was a vote?
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 09:10 AM   #23
the nine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,611 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Are you listening to too much Alex JOnes ?

This much propagated myth has no basis in reality.

What exactly would happen if guns were confiscated ?
They are an armed nation, not so easy to push around, unlike every nation that has endured gun confiscation, who are then subject to all manner of unjust laws and the police are used against the public for political means

You won't see a night of rapes in the USA without a trail of bodies and castrated corpses!

It's better to have a gun and never need it rather than to need a gun and never have one.

Don't listen to AJ
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 09:14 AM   #24
the nine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,611 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
America lost more lives during the civil war than any other war.

The confederate states already tried to cecede, and this was a move supported by the British elites to weaken the US.

There seems to be a real war going on between two sets of oligarchs in the United States that has actually never ended.

Since the reconstruction period following the civil war it seems as if there was a sort of cold war between the south and the north, today we see it play out between the democrats and the Republicans.

Both sides are controlled, but I believe most of the actual politicians really are fighting an ideological war against one another.

Any sort of sessesion will be orchestrated by the elites themselves to further their agenda , make no mistake about it.

Somebody mentioned Rick Perry.

Then there are those Mormon nutjobs who tried to takeover federal land in Nevada. (Was it Nevada or Colorado ?)

There are a whole host of militia groups who also talk about this kind of stuff. All controlled by the deep state and intelligence groups.

I believe that the Koch brothers finance a lot of this sessesionist talk.

When nations divide and break apart into smaller pieces, they are easier prey for the oligarchs and corporations to plunder.

We have seen many civil wars and the breakup of countries in order to further control them and plunder their resources. We can look to the following examples.

Sudan = Sudan & S. Sudan - all over oil and Israel
Yugoslavia = Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia, Serbia,
Iraq = defacto Kurdish state in north, ISIS in parts and central gov. in other areas
Vietnam = attempted partition by the US
Korea = S. Korea & N. Korea
Libya = Different tribes run different areas. It is a mess
Panama = Was broken away from Colombia so the US could control the canal
Syria = attempted partition to serve Zionist interests
Nigeria = Had a civil war in 60's where oil rich region attempted to cecede


Then we had the breakup of the Ottoman empire, the German empire, and Austro/Hungarian empire in WW1

We saw the smashing of the Soviet Union into the states Georgia, Ukraine, Belarus, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan etc. all to bring resource rich lands into the hands of the ANglo American empire. Kazakhstan has enourmous energy potential as does Azerbaijan. This is all now in the hands of the multinationals as it were formerly with the USSR. We see NATO to expand their reach into countries like Ukraine.

Sorry but all this secessionist talk is entirely inspired by TPTB. 110%

All this talk about localizing things is just to suck people into the deception.
What a good post!
How can you post this and also question the benefits of gun ownership?
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 04:26 PM   #25
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
What a good post!
How can you post this and also question the benefits of gun ownership?
Owning guns is good for personal defense against common criminals.

It ain't gonna stop the NWO however. You are sadly mistaken if you believe that they will.
Likes: (1)
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 11:17 AM   #26
the nine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,611 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Owning guns is good for personal defense against common criminals.

It ain't gonna stop the NWO however. You are sadly mistaken if you believe that they will.
Would you think a populous with over 300 million people owning over 300 million guns between them is more or less easy to force an unwanted will of governance on compared to an unarmed populous?
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 11:30 AM   #27
cosmic tramp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 5,900
Likes: 2,707 (1,758 Posts)
Default

Interesting fact : did you know that Texas is actually potentially 5 states in one and was granted authority to subdivide into 5 states from Congress following its secession from Mexico. This would give USA 54 states, Texas has traditionally chosen to remain "The Lone Star State" until now.
Likes: (1)
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 03:46 AM   #28
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Would you think a populous with over 300 million people owning over 300 million guns between them is more or less easy to force an unwanted will of governance on compared to an unarmed populous?
But they already have an "unwanted" will of governance, so what good is all those guns ?

You also make it sound like every gun owning American is willing to die and fight the government. Again you are delusional if you think this.

Owning a gun doesn't make you some kid of danger to the elites.

It is FAR more likely and I will say intended by TPTB that Americans guns will be turned against one another than against the government.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 03-07-2016 at 03:47 AM.
Likes: (1)
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:12 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.