Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16-07-2015, 09:41 PM   #19741
northern star

Yes I meant to say that. Only they tend to get some positive and affectionate word to describe them, like wizard.

"He's a wizard!" and "She's a witch!" might have exactly the same meaning, and yet the connotations are diametrically opposed in our perception of these statements.

Last edited by northern star; 16-07-2015 at 09:46 PM.
northern star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 09:55 PM   #19742
sprat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprat View Post
The term witch also applied to men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by northern star View Post
Yes I meant to say that. Only they tend to get some positive and affectionate word to describe them, like wizard.

"He's a wizard!" and "She's a witch!" might have exactly the same meaning, and yet the connotations are diametrically opposed in our perception of these statements.
Men were accused of being witches. The name for a male witch is witch.

In the last great witch hunting frenzy, more men were executed for witchcraft than women.

After the witch hunting had passed to folk memory I know, but note the teat on her back:

http://www.oldbaileyonline.org/brows...=t16820601a-11
sprat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 11:24 PM   #19743
susan0207
Inactive

how an internet cult is created; critical thinking skills deficits in social media users; how mckenzie friends, belinda mckenzie, sabine mcneill exploit vulnerable people

Last edited by susan0207; 17-07-2015 at 07:31 AM.
susan0207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 07:33 AM   #19744
boiow

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan0207 View Post
how an internet cult is created; critical thinking skills deficits in social media users; how mckenzie friends, belinda mckenzie, sabine mcneill exploit vulnerable people

This guy is really best ignored. He has 'selective evidence syndrome' . If you enjoy mocking people, his videos are mildly entertaining.

Last edited by i_am; 17-07-2015 at 08:38 AM.
boiow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 07:35 AM   #19745
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
He has 'selective evidence syndrome' .
I wonder where he's caught that from?
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 08:50 AM   #19746
deediddle
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiow View Post
This guy is really best ignored. He has 'selective evidence syndrome' . If you enjoy mocking people, his videos are mildly entertaining.
Apart from the really rubbish disguise he is wearing,

What he is saying is a logical opinion, I would be interested to hear your counter argument.
deediddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 08:57 AM   #19747
alf hearted
Banned

I too would be interested to see bo's detailed rebuttal of his low IQ'd antagonist.

Last edited by alf hearted; 17-07-2015 at 08:57 AM.
Old 17-07-2015, 09:49 AM   #19748
susan0207
Inactive

I thought what he said was very interesting, and illuminating. It explains the process that unfolds when people are exposed, once primed by other unproven or unverifiable reports (in the so called alternative media, 'truth movement 1.0'), to a 'spectacular' event which adds fuel to the conspiracy theme they are spellbound by. they then chum up with mates that don't challenge the evidence, or each other's skewed thinking, eg through social media. This can and has resulted in a new form of modern day witch-hunt, as we have seen in this case.

Last edited by susan0207; 17-07-2015 at 09:51 AM.
Old 17-07-2015, 09:54 AM   #19749
susan0207
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
I too would be interested to see bo's detailed rebuttal of his low IQ'd antagonist.
I'd be interested to hear any evidence that believers in the SRA aspects of this story rely on. any evidence that has not already been debunked, retracted or disproven please.
Old 17-07-2015, 10:07 AM   #19750
bsharp

Quote:
I thought what he said was very interesting, and illuminating. It explains the process that unfolds when people are exposed, once primed by other unproven or unverifiable reports (in the so called alternative media, 'truth movement 1.0'), to a 'spectacular' event which adds fuel to the conspiracy theme they are spellbound by. they then chum up with mates that don't challenge the evidence, or each other's skewed thinking, eg through social media. This can and has resulted in a new form of modern day witch-hunt, as we have seen in this case.
Is there a problem with people who look for truth ?
bsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 10:13 AM   #19751
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsharp View Post
Is there a problem with people who look for truth ?
There is if those who profess to be seeking it are ill-equipped to even recognise it when it is staring them in the face, or the quest is hijacked by those with ulterior motives.
Old 17-07-2015, 10:19 AM   #19752
bsharp

Quote:
There is if those who profess to be seeking it are ill-equipped to even recognise it when it is staring them in the face, or the quest is hijacked by those with ulterior motives.
Agree. But when we live in a society where some organisations and interested parties are deliberately manipulating people, perhaps the truth isn't always obvious, no ?
Old 17-07-2015, 10:28 AM   #19753
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsharp View Post
Agree. But when we live in a society where some organisations and interested parties are deliberately manipulating people, perhaps the truth isn't always obvious, no ?
Correctamundo. Unfortunately, this isn't one of those cases, unless you want to totally disregard the sources of the main evidence - flimsy as it is - and believe the police took part in a piss-poor attempt at brainwashing the children into giving a retraction of the claims.
Old 17-07-2015, 10:38 AM   #19754
bsharp

Quote:
Correctamundo. Unfortunately, this isn't one of those cases, unless you want to totally disregard the sources of the main evidence - flimsy as it is - and believe the police took part in a piss-poor attempt at brainwashing the children into giving a retraction of the claims.
You don't see any manipulation in this case ?
Old 17-07-2015, 12:23 PM   #19755
susan0207
Inactive

Quote:
Frances Gets, as young people say, Real

Frances read a heartbreaking account of a woman named Ella, who is overburdened in life.

On her now faded web log, Ella's Staunch Supporter, Charlotte Ward says she...

"...sympathise(s) with Ella: imagine building a website when you are not a techie (like Jacqui); trying to get your children back; adjusting to life in exile; publicising your case; and the rest"

Frances' reptilian heart cries with imaginary tears, just thinking of the suffering Ella must be going through.

Frances shall break down, as young people say, this bizarre plea for her sympathy.

Where shall she begin?

With Charlotte's own words:

Building a website. That is difficult, almost on a par with having your children taken away because you are a bad mother. Frances feels your pain.

Trying to get your children back. Always a challenge when one is too cowardly to step forward and take responsibility for the actions that
had the children removed from one's care in the first place.

Adjusting to life in exile. All Frances can say about this is, if her dear, dear friend Napoleon could do it without whinging every 5 minutes, then so can you, Ella.

Publicising your case. Frances thinks you have had more than your fair share of publicity. Perhaps now is the time to face the music and take your medicine, as young people say.

And the rest. This is rather too vague for Frances' liking. What is the "rest"?
Frances senses Charlotte did not know how to end the list of Ella's woes, so added these 3 words on at the end, just to make her sorrows look more horrific.

Frances has better things to do with her sympathy than waste it on someone who so patently deserves a firm smack on her bottom.

Be glad, Ella, that Frances' mother, Gertrude, is no longer around to administer this punishment. She would not have held back as Frances does.

Gertrude took, as they said in the day, no prisoners. She was tough but fair.

Frances does miss her.

Frances also has some stern advice for Ella: Grow Up.

Yes, Ella, it really is that simple. The adult world is out there. All you have to do is show a willingness to join it.

zc Jul 15, 2015
Outstanding advice. As ever, you are, as young people say, on point/keepin' it real, dear Frances. At the risk of coming across as a "Debbie Downer" type, I will make one observation : narcissistic sociopaths never accept blame, apologize or 'grow up'(they are always the 'victims') - and I see that as a very plausible diagnostic possibility in this case, sadly♥��...
https://plus.google.com/113012296143...ts/U6PHXofESRF

Last edited by susan0207; 17-07-2015 at 12:32 PM.
Old 17-07-2015, 07:00 PM   #19756
susan0207
Inactive

LOL the standard of mckenzie friends...

Quote:

Mr Baggaley accepts that he has on occasions used other names, "quite a few other names that I change every now and again" (Transcript 25 June 2014, page 40, line 1). In an email sent from [email protected] on 27 November 2013, he is described as Nigel Quinlan. He has also used the name Fukula which, as he explained (Transcript 25 June 2014, page 46, line 9), stands for "fuck you local authority."

Mr Baggaley's demeanour in court is matched by his attitude in his communications with the Mother's solicitor and with Cafcass. His attempt to portray himself as the Mother's representative, both on her notice of appeal and in letters, demonstrates either a total lack of understanding of the role of a McKenzie Friend or, and as I find more likely, a wilful disregard to the proper limits of the role of a McKenzie Friend. Mr Baggalcy has served this mother very badly. As I said earlier, she has in truth been nothing more than a puppet in his hand. Mr Baggaley is not an asset to a litigant in person. He is a serious hindrance. I have come to the conclusion that I should make a Civil Restraint Order preventing him from acting as a McKenzie Friend in any family proceedings."
maybe a civil restraint order could be suggested for other so called mckenzie friends.
http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Fam/2015/1496.html
Old 17-07-2015, 08:13 PM   #19757
sprat
Inactive

Quote:
LOL the standard of mckenzie friends...

maybe a civil restraint order could be suggested for other so called mckenzie friends.
http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Fam/2015/1496.html
That is one McKenzie friend. Believe it or not, there are some decent ones out there.
sprat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 08:33 PM   #19758
susan0207
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprat View Post
That is one McKenzie friend. Believe it or not, there are some decent ones out there.
i am absolutely sure of it. these people are the exception, not the rule, i expect. the restraining order quoted in the judgement could be useful with 'our' particular mckenzie outfit, i believe.
Old 17-07-2015, 10:30 PM   #19759
masonma71
Inactive

Have to wonder how and why certain commentators are so determined this case should fail. Is it merely to prove a point about being able to spot a "hoax" or is it more to do with covering one up.

Last edited by i_am; 17-07-2015 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Personal yet again
masonma71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 10:58 PM   #19760
nadams

Quote:
Originally Posted by masonma71 View Post
Have to wonder how and why certain commentators are so determined this case should fail. Is it merely to prove a point about being able to spot a "hoax" or is it more to do with covering one up. .
It has been explained over and over to you why people are concerned about the widespread naming of people as paedophiles, murderers, cannibals and baby traffickers without a single instance of any evidence to support those claims.

Put your own name and location up, let allegations fly and then argue that there is no harm done.

If your real name came up in any forum and was associated with that category of crimes you might then give thought to what has gone on in this instance.

Put your own name to these allegations or shut the fuck up.

Last edited by i_am; 17-07-2015 at 11:05 PM.
nadams is offline   Reply With Quote