Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 10-02-2011, 10:00 PM   #221
dusthead

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Is David going to far? I mean all the stuff with the moon being an artifical aircraft and things like that (moon landing fraud). For me its to much!
And claiming he was the son of god on the Wogan show wasn't?!
dusthead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 08:35 PM   #222
domino1108

i personally think he hasn't gone far enough for some people.

i mean, and think about this, we live in an infinitesimal space of light in a the 3rd dimension, since when did the infinite universe become subject to human error.?

The truth Is fucking crazy.

"For everything the law of physics proves, quantum theory disproves it infinitely"

So the whole law is a fallacy as we live in a holographic universe which is made of energy, Its not real.

It is relative, to what appears before our eyes, but what appears before our eyes is a very mere slither of light.

Nothings impossible, and hilarious as it is, on the basis of the universe being energy, it means the personal relationship we have with this universe is all in your mind.

that's why your mind is so important to control.

It also renders the need to prove because the laws of science will have to be rewritten. Not that i needed a scientist to tell me what to think.

Now it solidifies the reason that in this world the external fixation is god on earth.

whatever you do, don't look inside yourself you mightfind a wealth of infinite knowledge that shakes the myth were perpetrating in your mind. Because your mind is so powerful, we need to ace that motherfucker out of the park with bullshit, and theories. And send probes deep into space to tell us who and what we are and our lack of personal power and insignificance.

the last thing, those in control want is an open mind, don't acquiesce or oblige them, remain open. knowledge can come from avenues you never knew if you remain open

infinity does!
domino1108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2011, 10:19 PM   #223
thaface
Inactive

its all,...What if its this or that, david icke would make millions writing sci fi movies with his imagination.
thaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2011, 11:07 PM   #224
rachelangelo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaface View Post
its all,...What if its this or that, david icke would make millions writing sci fi movies with his imagination.
It doesn't come from his imagination. If there's one thing you can't accuse David of it's making stuff up. Everything he puts in his books he's either been lead to in the research of others (some better than others) or people have come to him. Whether those other people are making things up you'd have to research yourself.
rachelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2011, 11:35 PM   #225
jo_6

I think Icke is certainly being honest with what he feels to be true, He's not just 'trying to sell books'! no way. He's a 100% reliable researcher in what is true to him.

As I said, I think a lot of what he says is true... about the secret societies, the agenda for control, about how THE SYSTEM works.
However, there is NO WAY I am buying this 'we're all being controlled from a hollow moon by evil reptiles'.. no way!

Yes there is a SYSTEM designed to disempower us, mong us, distract us, but it was envisaged by HUMANS. It is HUMANS that create this reality throught the power of their own thought. It was imbalanced HUMANS that decided to control the world and enslave the masses and established this destructive artificial control system that we are living in today. IT WAS NOT FROM ET BEINGS. iT WAS A THOUGHT THAT CAME FROM HUMANS.
WE create this reality through the power of our own thought.
So let us liberate and empower ourselves to create a MAGNIFICENT FUTURE for ourselves on planet Mother Earth (where all our needs are provided for in ABUNDANCE for us to live in Paradise on Earth.
(NOT in FEAR of those evil aliens zapping us from the moon)
jo_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011, 08:06 AM   #226
michael

I agree. I think it was all created by humans.
michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011, 08:55 AM   #227
dusthead

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Is David going to far? I mean all the stuff with the moon being an artifical aircraft and things like that (moon landing fraud). For me its to much!
Some would say David always goes too far.

The moon-matrix is the next phase on from the Reptillian monarchy and Icke proclaiming he is the son of god on the Wogan Show.

Next to proclaiming yourself the son of god, the moon-matrix is arguably a little tame.
Old 22-02-2011, 09:05 AM   #228
thommo

I don't think it matters what David says and whether he has gone too far. If you only read his words and don't go looking for yourself, you're never going to find the truth. Then all conspiracies remain theories, as you have not looked for the proof that makes it a conspiracy (not theory).
thommo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011, 10:52 AM   #229
dusthead

Quote:
Originally Posted by thommo View Post
I don't think it matters what David says and whether he has gone too far. If you only read his words and don't go looking for yourself, you're never going to find the truth. Then all conspiracies remain theories, as you have not looked for the proof that makes it a conspiracy (not theory).
But surely that discredits everything the man has written doesn't it?

If there is nothing of any substance and the reader has to go out and find it for themselves, then why publish a book in the first place?

Would it not be more productive to find conclusive proof and publish that instead?
Old 22-02-2011, 01:02 PM   #230
thommo

I guess for the same reason that education has been dumbed down. If all you do is read information in a book and then repeat it verbatum, then you have our education system. Books are knowledge, but surely the aim is to empower the reader to go forward and find out for themselves. To put it another way, I don't read a holiday brochure and then claim to know everything about the place I was looking at.

I don't think David's work is being discredited, far from it. Even people on forums that can't grasp what David has said are still talking about it. That's the point. Once the information has been put out there, it up to you what you do with it.
thommo is offline   Reply With Quote