Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 24-12-2014, 03:02 PM   #1
sbratva
Inactive

Default Please READ do NOT let your self be fooled!

Firstly i want (in forward) to say that i am sorry for not having a big english vocabulary and good grammar.

Why do those "anti new age" people, or the "awaken ones" claim that it is UFOs ETs or something else, bothering them and everyone else?
Ive read multiple threads like "i am a targeted individual i get harassed by electrical weapons, it is Greys who has a agenda" etc etc
I could keep on...
The truth is.... This "illuminati" it has never been about "aliens" it has always been something else, not that alien - to those with a monotheistic religion..
It has always been... Satan ...
And while technology moves forward in a pace that is now out of control, some would believe for the benefit of humanity - and some would say progression for the destruction of mankind.
Technology has now come in coexistence with the "paranormal" not Aliens from Mars, but SATAN and DEMONS (Islam reckons JINNs) so let us put that term in aswell.

Now i will make a point to you and please... READ!!!

First, what do you know about CERN (LHC) or let me put it this way.. What do you THINK you know?

Let me tell you what i KNOW! - it is diabolical! Ever heard of the "Tower of Babel"
READ about it.

Back to CERN.
You see, they have unleashed "The Beast" or is about to...

I do not know what the other religions say about enteties (in which speed they travel) but i do know what Islam say (i just made a search and found a text from Quran - please Post text from other religions regarding this subject)

"Solomon, peace and blessings be upon him) that he would bring the throne of the Queen of Yemen to Jerusalem in a moment, faster than the time needed for someone to get up from where he was sitting"

A stalwart of the Jinn said: I will bring it thee before thou canst rise from thy place. Lo! I verily am strong and trusty for such work. One with whom was knowledge of the Scripture said: I will bring it thee before thy gaze returneth unto thee. And when he saw it set in his presence, (Solomon said) This is of the bounty of my Lord. That He may try me whether I give thanks or am ungrateful. Whosoever giveth thanks he only giveth thanks for (the good of) his own soul: and whosoever is ungrateful (is ungrateful only to his own soul’s hurt). For lo! My Lord is Absolute in independence, Bountiful.” (An-Naml: 39-40)

Make notice of this part in particular "I will bring it thee before thou canst rise from thy place."

That basically means travelling FAR BEYOND the speed of light - do you agree?

READ:
FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT

"— Traveling a distance of 454 miles, the neutrinos still appear to be traveling faster than the speed of light."
The link above is AFTER people claimed that it was due to fault in the systems, so they "fixed" it and tryed - with same results.

Another link: "Eintein Was Right"

"Since September, physicists around the world have been trying to find reasons why the experiment might have been faulty or else trying to develop new hypotheses that could account for the anomalous result."

Whats strange about this subject - THE MASS MEDIA was in a hurry to dissaprove this, "it is not possible, Einstein is still right"

Whats even strange - "Leaders of Faster-Than-Light Experiment Step Down"

"Two leaders of the OPERA collaboration, which stunned the world in September when it announced data suggesting that neutrinos could travel faster than the speed of light, have stepped down. The resignation of Antonio Ereditato as spokesperson and Dario Autiero as physics coordinator of the study followed a vote of no confidence, held yesterday by leaders of the individual groups within the collaboration, according to a source at OPERA who asked not to be identified. The vote came several weeks after it was revealed that the hotly debated result was probably caused by a faulty cable connection."

Do you see now? If you know where i am heading with my post, and all those quotes and links - THEN you can call your self "awakened"
SCIENCE IS WRONG EINSTEIN THEORIES WAS WRONG EVERYTHING THEY TELLS US IS WRONG!
THEY JUST PROVED THEM SELFS THAT GOD EXCIST AND NOW THEY MASK IT SO THEY CAN KEEP ON WITH THIS DIABOLICAN DESTRUCTION!!!!!
God is Real! So is the entities he warns and tells us about!
He tells us in scripture FASTER THAN LIGHT - From one place of the earth to the opposite in a blink of a second!

Can't you see??

Last edited by sbratva; 24-12-2014 at 03:04 PM.
sbratva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2014, 03:04 PM   #2
whatsinaname

From the first line, how did I know it was going to be all about Satan???
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2014, 03:24 PM   #3
busa

It's the gin mother !

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2014, 03:36 PM   #4
sbratva
Inactive

here we go, what about reading the post instead of makin a mock out of it.

I bet you are corrupted souls too..
Old 24-12-2014, 03:42 PM   #5
masonma71
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbratva View Post

Listen, I for one, thought your post made a lot of sense. Don't take offence at those whose only avenue of reply is to mock and shout you down. You've come here with a point and while not everyone will agree with it, you had a set of balls to spell out what you believe and put it into words.
masonma71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2014, 03:50 PM   #6
sbratva
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by masonma71 View Post
Listen, I for one, thought your post made a lot of sense. Don't take offence at those whose only avenue of reply is to mock and shout you down. You've come here with a point and while not everyone will agree with it, you had a set of balls to spell out what you believe and put it into words.
thanks
Old 24-12-2014, 04:29 PM   #7
twilight_sparkle
Banned

I have got a nice bottle of sloe gin for Christmas.
Are slow jinn easier to catch, or when I rub the bottle will he come out very slowly?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kIDWgqDBNXA

twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2014, 04:40 PM   #8
busa

Quote:

I ride 200mph motorcycles too !

But we have heard what you are saying several thousand times before.

Old 24-12-2014, 04:46 PM   #9
busa

I have had several discussions with those who believe in the djinn and they are some of the most intolerant people I have ever come across to any other point of view apart from their own religion.

Old 24-12-2014, 04:47 PM   #10
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight_sparkle View Post
Are slow jinn easier to catch, or when I rub the bottle will he come out very slowly?

I lolled. I am a sinner!

Old 24-12-2014, 05:27 PM   #11
itsallundercontrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight_sparkle View Post

The seeds of the dandelion blow away.
In good time I hope and pray.
Old 24-12-2014, 07:01 PM   #12
1zenith
Banned

Default Ya wtf is this all about??

Ya wtf is this all about?

I never studied religion. Never remotely wanted to.

ITs all bull.

I saw "unleash the beast" lol. The beast is already unleashed.

It is called 3D, Matrix and humans.

I dont think most DIF members understand any religion.

But i know one thing for sure ,
most wont seriously debate shit , especially complex stuff.

This thread looks very complex.
AND look at the responses it is getting.
I proved my pt.

Last edited by 1zenith; 24-12-2014 at 07:03 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2014, 07:05 PM   #13
hoarynodens
Inactive

Iblis says Hi....

Only evil are madmen. the humans going around calling people satans....

Last edited by hoarynodens; 24-12-2014 at 07:06 PM.
hoarynodens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2014, 07:43 PM   #14
maxine

Quote:
Firstly i want (in forward) to say that i am sorry for not having a big english vocabulary and good grammar.

Why do those "anti new age" people, or the "awaken ones" claim that it is UFOs ETs or something else, bothering them and everyone else?
Ive read multiple threads like "i am a targeted individual i get harassed by electrical weapons, it is Greys who has a agenda" etc etc
I could keep on...
The truth is.... This "illuminati" it has never been about "aliens" it has always been something else, not that alien - to those with a monotheistic religion..
It has always been... Satan ...
And while technology moves forward in a pace that is now out of control, some would believe for the benefit of humanity - and some would say progression for the destruction of mankind.
Technology has now come in coexistence with the "paranormal" not Aliens from Mars, but SATAN and DEMONS (Islam reckons JINNs) so let us put that term in aswell.

Now i will make a point to you and please... READ!!!

First, what do you know about CERN (LHC) or let me put it this way.. What do you THINK you know?

Let me tell you what i KNOW! - it is diabolical! Ever heard of the "Tower of Babel"
READ about it.

Back to CERN.
You see, they have unleashed "The Beast" or is about to...

I do not know what the other religions say about enteties (in which speed they travel) but i do know what Islam say (i just made a search and found a text from Quran - please Post text from other religions regarding this subject)

"Solomon, peace and blessings be upon him) that he would bring the throne of the Queen of Yemen to Jerusalem in a moment, faster than the time needed for someone to get up from where he was sitting"

A stalwart of the Jinn said: I will bring it thee before thou canst rise from thy place. Lo! I verily am strong and trusty for such work. One with whom was knowledge of the Scripture said: I will bring it thee before thy gaze returneth unto thee. And when he saw it set in his presence, (Solomon said) This is of the bounty of my Lord. That He may try me whether I give thanks or am ungrateful. Whosoever giveth thanks he only giveth thanks for (the good of) his own soul: and whosoever is ungrateful (is ungrateful only to his own soul’s hurt). For lo! My Lord is Absolute in independence, Bountiful.” (An-Naml: 39-40)

Make notice of this part in particular "I will bring it thee before thou canst rise from thy place."

That basically means travelling FAR BEYOND the speed of light - do you agree?

READ:
FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT

"— Traveling a distance of 454 miles, the neutrinos still appear to be traveling faster than the speed of light."
The link above is AFTER people claimed that it was due to fault in the systems, so they "fixed" it and tryed - with same results.

Another link: "Eintein Was Right"

"Since September, physicists around the world have been trying to find reasons why the experiment might have been faulty or else trying to develop new hypotheses that could account for the anomalous result."

Whats strange about this subject - THE MASS MEDIA was in a hurry to dissaprove this, "it is not possible, Einstein is still right"

Whats even strange - "Leaders of Faster-Than-Light Experiment Step Down"

"Two leaders of the OPERA collaboration, which stunned the world in September when it announced data suggesting that neutrinos could travel faster than the speed of light, have stepped down. The resignation of Antonio Ereditato as spokesperson and Dario Autiero as physics coordinator of the study followed a vote of no confidence, held yesterday by leaders of the individual groups within the collaboration, according to a source at OPERA who asked not to be identified. The vote came several weeks after it was revealed that the hotly debated result was probably caused by a faulty cable connection."

Do you see now? If you know where i am heading with my post, and all those quotes and links - THEN you can call your self "awakened"
SCIENCE IS WRONG EINSTEIN THEORIES WAS WRONG EVERYTHING THEY TELLS US IS WRONG!
THEY JUST PROVED THEM SELFS THAT GOD EXCIST AND NOW THEY MASK IT SO THEY CAN KEEP ON WITH THIS DIABOLICAN DESTRUCTION!!!!!
God is Real! So is the entities he warns and tells us about!
He tells us in scripture FASTER THAN LIGHT - From one place of the earth to the opposite in a blink of a second!

Can't you see??
Don't blame the Greys! You don't have a clue about what your own secret sections of Government are doing! They don't give a shit about you! They're wreckless, self serving, and out of control!!
Old 24-12-2014, 08:45 PM   #15
Cryptoverse

Quote:
The truth is.... This "illuminati" it has never been about "aliens"
You wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face. The "Illuminati" are an ET created secret society if such an organization even goes by that name.

You can see the general structure but religion has blinded you to the truth.

Extraterrestrials are real, and are here. Ignore it if you want to. The beings I speak to could be considered angels, although they don't like that label as it elevates them above us, they want equality.

I know what I say wont change your view because religion was warped your mind, and you are brainwashed by it. But I can at least show some of the truth to onlookers...
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2014, 01:36 PM   #16
sbratva
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
You wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face. The "Illuminati" are an ET created secret society if such an organization even goes by that name.

You can see the general structure but religion has blinded you to the truth.

Extraterrestrials are real, and are here. Ignore it if you want to. The beings I speak to could be considered angels, although they don't like that label as it elevates them above us, they want equality.

I know what I say wont change your view because religion was warped your mind, and you are brainwashed by it. But I can at least show some of the truth to onlookers...
Truth?? U ppl rather believe in small grey midgets from far away, that can fly and transmit messages from their mind - rather than believe in what history tells us??

Honestly i cant see why it is a problem for you guys relating to the thread.
Instead of ''its from a religious insate' shit..
Come on... Is this a forum to debate or a forum to mock and make a fool of eachother...

I bet all in this forum have lost their souls and minds to green midget humanoid reptiles from insectoid planet
Old 26-12-2014, 01:25 AM   #17
de la source

I know that CERN is hiding something. There are two possibilities: they want to use it to let entities come in or they want to go somewhere... "Gods" used to roam the Earth but something happened and they left. Was it the "golden age" of saturn? We don't want the "gods" to come back. We have their minions and look at what they've been doing. Imagine all the bad their masters could do. We have to find a way to escape this prison before the prison guards come back.
de la source is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2014, 03:06 AM   #18
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
I bet all in this forum have lost their souls and minds to green midget humanoid reptiles from insectoid planet
don't put too much money on that bet, dude.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2014, 10:01 AM   #19
rooey

I wonder where the debate 'No its ET's & The Cube/Saturn !!..No It's Demons & The Devill!!' will end up? Whose purposes does it serve to continue indefinitely?
Old 26-12-2014, 10:27 AM   #20
i_am

Quote:
Truth?? U ppl rather believe in small grey midgets from far away, that can fly and transmit messages from their mind - rather than believe in what history tells us??

Honestly i cant see why it is a problem for you guys relating to the thread.
Instead of ''its from a religious insate' shit..
Come on... Is this a forum to debate or a forum to mock and make a fool of eachother...

Nope but it does have a few simple rules, one of which is no preaching. Your post is very close to doing just this.

May i suggest reading the Rules and Etiquette that you agreed to on joining this forum?

Last edited by i_am; 26-12-2014 at 10:27 AM.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote