Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 16-06-2014, 10:24 PM   #21
the_light
Inactive

Location: I am currently residing in the body of a vain and naive young woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
You were on your own I guess?

Mine happened during a night time event and when I was back on two occassions I did not recognise "human". The apperance of the human face was repulsive.
Like another species looking through my eyes at humans for the first time. But I felt only I was in my head.
Alien mind meld/ co-habitation? It happens.
My mom and I were camping. She taught me the dantian meditation. I felt a light come out of my abdomin and shoot above my head in to space. I wonder if that triggered the experience I would have some how by turning me in to some sort of galactic lighthouse. We were sitting by a river. I was trying to imagine what it would be like to be male. Everything was giving off a lower frequency, like notes on a piano. I believe that may actually be the difference between femininity and masculinity. It's all sound. Or at least it was in that moment. I remember my mom saying, "Now imagine you're a father". Then just like that, in the blink of an eye, she wasn't sitting next to me anymore. It went from being night time to day time. I went from being a teenage girl to a grown man with a 3 year old son with pale skin and blonde hair playing in the water at my feet. I felt so much love for that child. He turned around and there was this flash of white light that covered everything. In front of me there were these alien eyes. The creature looked like a grey only I couldn't really see the colour grey anywhere. It struck me more as being white, although all its other features were that of a Gray alien. I remember it's eyes like it was yesterday. They looked high definition. They were reflecting light like a bug's eyes and reminded me of a sky full of stars. I said, "Show me my child's face." The creature responded telepathically in a kind of spooky voice, "If you do then you can never go back." I said, "I want to see my child's face." The creature opened its little mouth really wide and jumped in to me through my mouth. I started screaming, "Cancel! Cancel! Cancel!" I was back in my body with my mom. A white owl flew over us. We heard something in the bushes next to us. It was too small to be a bear and to big to be anything else that we could think of. My dog started crying staring at the bushes and I should add that he's a 150 pound dog and it doesn't take much to make him cower (besides the neighbours lawn mower). I wanted to stay and see what it was. I could tell it was walking on two feet by the sound and the movement in the bushes. When it was just a couple feet away, my dog just lost it and we ran without ever finding out what it was. Maybe a baby bear? I don't know but BAD TIMING! When we got back to the campsite I kept seeing things, like shadows rushing by. I don't know what point of the night it was but I thought I saw the arm or leg of something from behind the tent. As if something had literally crawled by at some ridiculous speed. It was white with weird pinkish marks. My mom said I was just freaking out because of the mental state that my experience earlier had put me in and that the dark was playing tricks on me. We sat at the campfire and she gave me a joint to calm down. A little while later I started hearing someone calling my name. It was the voice of an old family friend that I'll call "K". She said, "Will you look at me and turn around?" and "Will you turn around and look at me?" At the same time. I turned around and didn't see anything. When I looked forward there was this huge vortex in front of me. It reminded me of a mandala and had colours I had never seen before circling in to it. It was amazing. I started leaving my body through my mouth and moving in to the vortex. After what felt like a long time, I found myself in a dining room. A younger K was there (she was about 17 but in real life was in her 30's). She was sitting at a table with a chandelier above her and all of these light and dark beings surrounding her. Her hands were on a ouija board. She started laughing, "Hahaha! The ghost says its name is [my name]". I realized that I was the spirit she was communicating with. I thought I was dead! I started freaking out and banging on glass and I saw that there was a clear wall separating me from the room, like a two way mirror. I jumped backwards and saw myself banging on the glass with the room behind it and the image got smaller and smaller until I was back in my body. My mom said that she saw something cool and whatever I just did, to do it again. So I went back in to the vortex through my mouth. After a while I decided that I had had enough and that I didn't really want to go anywhere so I came back. My mom was in a state of shock. She said there was what she thought was ectoplasm coming out of my mouth. It looked like smoke but was pure white, it moved in a straight line in front of me and then it curved up and just kept going up until it faded out.
the_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2014, 10:49 PM   #22
the_light
Inactive

I've had similar experiences to that. Seeing through alien eyes almost. I remember touching my head and thinking "No. This isn't right. My brain is too small." I thought my brain had shrunk! Lol I felt like I'd gone back in time in evolution and everyone was this weird monkey hybrid with a protruding brow bone and odd fascination with facial symmetry. I wish I could remember what triggered that.
Old 16-06-2014, 11:19 PM   #23
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_light View Post
I've had similar experiences to that. Seeing through alien eyes almost. I remember touching my head and thinking "No. This isn't right. My brain is too small." I thought my brain had shrunk! Lol I felt like I'd gone back in time in evolution and everyone was this weird monkey hybrid with a protruding brow bone and odd fascination with facial symmetry. I wish I could remember what triggered that.
Don't worry about shrinking, growing and changing shape.

You can, or at least your spirit can, assume any size or shape, sometimes I'm a woman! At least in semi lucid astral dreaming states. I'm not a trannie or anything.

I recommend Zen meditation. At least get started into it. To see absolute reality is to know the safety of absolute reality! Zen is a still boat on the sea of life.

Last edited by truthspoon; 16-06-2014 at 11:21 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2014, 11:51 PM   #24
the_light
Inactive

Exclamation Possible alien abduction?

My mom and I were camping. She taught me the dantian meditation. I felt a light come out of my abdomin and shoot above my head in to space. I wonder if that triggered the experience I would have some how by turning me in to some sort of galactic lighthouse. We were sitting by a river. I was trying to imagine what it would be like to be male. Everything was giving off a lower frequency, like notes on a piano. I believe that may actually be the difference between femininity and masculinity. It's all sound. Or at least it was in that moment. I remember my mom saying, "Now imagine you're a father". Then just like that, in the blink of an eye, she wasn't sitting next to me anymore. It went from being night time to day time. I went from being a teenage girl to a grown man with a 3 year old son with pale skin and blonde hair playing in the water at my feet. I felt so much love for that child. He turned around and there was this flash of white light that covered everything. In front of me there were these alien eyes. The creature looked like a grey only I couldn't really see the colour grey anywhere. It struck me more as being white, although all its other features were that of a Gray alien. I remember it's eyes like it was yesterday. They looked high definition. They were reflecting light like a bug's eyes and reminded me of a sky full of stars. I said, "Show me my child's face." The creature responded telepathically in a kind of spooky voice, "If you do then you can never go back." I said, "I want to see my child's face." The creature opened its little mouth really wide and jumped in to me through my mouth. I started screaming, "Cancel! Cancel! Cancel!" I was back in my body with my mom. A white owl flew over us. We heard something in the bushes next to us. It was too small to be a bear and to big to be anything else that we could think of. My dog started crying staring at the bushes and I should add that he's a 150 pound dog and it doesn't take much to make him cower (besides the neighbours lawn mower). I wanted to stay and see what it was. I could tell it was walking on two feet by the sound and the movement in the bushes. When it was just a couple feet away, my dog just lost it and we ran without ever finding out what it was. Maybe a baby bear? I don't know but BAD TIMING! When we got back to the campsite I kept seeing things, like shadows rushing by. I don't know what point of the night it was but I thought I saw the arm or leg of something from behind the tent. As if something had literally crawled by at some ridiculous speed. It was white with weird pinkish marks. My mom said I was just freaking out because of the mental state that my experience earlier had put me in and that the dark was playing tricks on me. We sat at the campfire and she gave me a joint to calm down. A little while later I started hearing someone calling my name. It was the voice of an old family friend that I'll call "K". She said, "Will you look at me and turn around?" and "Will you turn around and look at me?" At the same time. I turned around and didn't see anything. When I looked forward there was this huge vortex in front of me. It reminded me of a mandala and had colours I had never seen before circling in to it. It was amazing. I started leaving my body through my mouth and moving in to the vortex. After what felt like a long time, I found myself in a dining room. A younger K was there (she was about 17 but in real life was in her 30's). She was sitting at a table with a chandelier above her and all of these light and dark beings surrounding her. Her hands were on a ouija board. She started laughing, "Hahaha! The ghost says its name is [my name]". I realized that I was the spirit she was communicating with. I thought I was dead! I started freaking out and banging on glass and I saw that there was a clear wall separating me from the room, like a two way mirror. I jumped backwards and saw myself banging on the glass with the room behind it and the image got smaller and smaller until I was back in my body. My mom said that she saw something cool and whatever I just did, to do it again. So I went back in to the vortex through my mouth. After a while I decided that I had had enough and that I didn't really want to go anywhere so I came back. My mom was in a state of shock. She said there was what she thought was ectoplasm coming out of my mouth. It looked like smoke but was pure white, it moved in a straight line in front of me and then it curved up and just kept going up until it faded out.

I've been looking for answers for 4 years. Can anyone help me out? Even some new theories would be great if you don't have the answers.
Old 17-06-2014, 06:06 AM   #25
busa

Quote:

I like you very much.
Wow!!!!! You are very connected.
My advice is to stay grounded as much as possible. Don't push it too far because your matrix head might struggle to handle it. We physically live in this matrix/reality so to a fair degree we have to work and live within it or things go tits up fast at a practical level.
I can appreciate now you have told me that a psyche would want put you on anti-psychotics because they wouldn't know wtf to do!! Lol
They will not understand, this is not medical science it's about the fabric and nature of our reality and what lies on the outside of it.

You are going to have to be very careful because we are vulnerable in the sense of the way the matrix denies us knowledge and understanding of these things.
Without knowledge we have little protection.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders

Last edited by busa; 17-06-2014 at 06:07 AM.
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2014, 06:12 AM   #26
busa

Can we keep thus within the other thread please? It will get too messy otherwise.

Old 17-06-2014, 06:55 AM   #27
oz93666

I wouldn't worry too much about it , it was 4 years ago. Sounds like you were traveling around in another dimension and would have interacted with other beings , mostly mischievous who wanted to mess with you. Just cos you crashed in on a seance didn't mean you were dead, just in that dimension that the medium was aware of.
Your mum sound pretty cool, but don't let her or anyone else direct your life.
If your going to such places you need a very strong sense of your own boundaries, don't let anyone step into your space, control you , or your emotions with fear.
Also ,be aware, dark entities can mascaraed as beings of light
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2014, 08:19 AM   #28
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I wouldn't worry too much about it , it was 4 years ago. Sounds like you were traveling around in another dimension and would have interacted with other beings , mostly mischievous who wanted to mess with you. Just cos you crashed in on a seance didn't mean you were dead, just in that dimension that the medium was aware of.
If your going to such places you need a very strong sense of your own boundaries, don't let anyone step into your space, control you , or your emotions with fear.
I feel that he/she is being messed with by something mischievous or malicious.
Messing with various different ideas in his/her head.
Sounds far more of a spiritual nature than hard et contact.

Old 17-06-2014, 09:01 PM   #29
the_light
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I don't really worry about it. At the time I did though. I think that the seance part was going back in time. I think when I heard her ask me to turn around she meant turn around time. When I told K about it, she said that when she was 17 she was obsessed with ouija and used it all the time but had bad experiences with it and stopped.
I don't let my mom direct me. When I was a little child she played a strong role in the development of my spirituality but now she lets the title of mental illness rule her life and I think watching that transition has caused me some trauma. I'm still working on accepting this "new" reality though.
I have heard of cases of negative beings masquerading as positive ones, I think it can also go the other way though. I've had experiences with shadow people that insured a great deal of fear in me, but looking back I can see how some of those experiences may have ended up being for my benefit.
Old 17-06-2014, 09:09 PM   #30
the_light
Inactive

Quote:
I feel that he/she is being messed with by something mischievous or malicious.
Messing with various different ideas in his/her head.
Sounds far more of a spiritual nature than hard et contact.
I do think that the experience I had was more astral than anything else. I wish I could understand what brought it on, if it was my doing rather than an outside force, I would like to know how to go about controlling it. It was really weird how it was through my mouth, well I guess every aspect of it was weird. That alien I saw though, that felt so real. I don't know if it was just my own subconscious projecting an image but I truly felt like some form of intelligent life was watching me. If that is the case, it makes sense for many races of et life to have mastered the dimension jump.
There was also a time many years before when my grandmother, mom and I had went camping in the same place and lost an entire day.
Old 17-06-2014, 10:00 PM   #31
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
There was also a time many years before when my grandmother, mom and I had went camping in the same place and lost an entire day.
Sounds like you all got hypnotised. You said you had Freemasons in your family, this is the weird kind of stuff they do to each other.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2014, 07:50 AM   #32
busa

Quote:
I do think that the experience I had was more astral than anything else. I wish I could understand what brought it on, if it was my doing rather than an outside force, I would like to know how to go about controlling it. It was really weird how it was through my mouth, well I guess every aspect of it was weird. That alien I saw though, that felt so real. I don't know if it was just my own subconscious projecting an image but I truly felt like some form of intelligent life was watching me. If that is the case, it makes sense for many races of et life to have mastered the dimension jump.

Some people are born much more spiritually connected than almost everyone else. Its rare but not unusual.
You have got to bear in mind that we as a race constantly interact with all sorts of beings and entities, its just that most of us are not equiped to see them or interact with them. Or they simply aren't interest in the general mass of people. That is not an elitist statement merely a fact. Certain people attract interest but most don't. The more interesting yoiu are the more attention you attract. We are NOT all born equal we can't be because we are all so very different. Not everyone who resides in a human body is human. Infact is there such a thing as human? or are we really spirits from all over the universe/dimensions.

Positive energy attacts positive beings and energy.
Negative attracts negative. etc.

Your mothers dealings with ooija board concerns me and I have heard nothing good from them and a lot of very bad. They act as a dimensional portal. Don't go there, stay away from them.
What we don't know about and have no defences over, we should not mess with. It is a big problem for all of us becasue in this manufactured matrix society where we are denied knowledge of other entities and beings. The orthodox religions are a large part of preventing us from being able to look after oursleves. Its like having a franchise, they dont want to lose income by letting everyone know their how business works.

As for the physical and non-physical ETs? They have been around here for hundreds of thousands of years. Not every being has a "meat body", ok ?
We call ours a meat body because that is what it is? But there are beings (people) in our world who have no meat body and also beings (people) from other dimensions with no meat body. Its an energy level/ vibrational difference between dimensions as far as we know.
Other beings and their travelling "machines" or energy bubbles can cross over into our dimension by changing their energy level/vibrational frequency.
Thats how they disappear in an instant, they just switch levels and therefore arent in this vibrational level anymore.
Physical beings can open a portal almost anywhere and step through it, but I think they are doing that from within this dimension as a means of travel and abduction.

We are not as free as some people think, I belive we are the subjects of other much more intelligent and rather unpleasant entities at that. I believe the ET species who "own" us by covert means have changed throughout the last several hundred thousand years. Nothing stays the same.
It is a savage bear pit here and we can only see a glimpse of the rest of reality because we are held captive as slaves.
We live in a complex web of deception and it is hard to obtain the full and accurate picture. There are many people and other entities who are here just to deceive us and they do it so well, apart from a small few who are gifted with laser precison sight and clarity of vision.

I hate the scum entities who hide behind the mirror and chuck shit at us, playing games and fucking peoples heads up. They are just lowlife cowards, but dangerous just the same. Easy for them to win a fight when they can hide and attack us all the time when we cannot see them or defend ourselves. That is the dishonourable way of the coward.
Remember your injustice and anger at them, we are more powerful than they are, thats why they hide to attack us and mess with us.
Be a spritual warrior. Be on gaurd. Never have or show fear.
See them as bullies, becasue that is exactly what they are.

We know the demon v alien debate and countless Christian forums bat that back and forth all day and every day. Some people, do find protection and help within the chruch, but not everyone needs it. The whole situation between demons and aliens from different dimensions is blurred. I suspect that religion usurped the upper ground as a means of control and revenue and still maintains that stance. and then you have the RC chruch which is the polar opposite to Godliness.

I am not signed up to any religion and I am not an athiest either.
I was never lazy I just wanted to find out for myself.

Over all trust your own base animal instincts (psychic senses), I find they work the best.

Last edited by busa; 18-06-2014 at 07:52 AM.
Old 18-06-2014, 03:17 PM   #33
the_light
Inactive

Quote:
Some people are born much more spiritually connected than almost everyone else. Its rare but not unusual.
You have got to bear in mind that we as a race constantly interact with all sorts of beings and entities, its just that most of us are not equiped to see them or interact with them. Or they simply aren't interest in the general mass of people. That is not an elitist statement merely a fact. Certain people attract interest but most don't. The more interesting yoiu are the more attention you attract. We are NOT all born equal we can't be because we are all so very different. Not everyone who resides in a human body is human. Infact is there such a thing as human? or are we really spirits from all over the universe/dimensions.

Positive energy attacts positive beings and energy.
Negative attracts negative. etc.

Your mothers dealings with ooija board concerns me and I have heard nothing good from them and a lot of very bad. They act as a dimensional portal. Don't go there, stay away from them.
What we don't know about and have no defences over, we should not mess with. It is a big problem for all of us becasue in this manufactured matrix society where we are denied knowledge of other entities and beings. The orthodox religions are a large part of preventing us from being able to look after oursleves. Its like having a franchise, they dont want to lose income by letting everyone know their how business works.

As for the physical and non-physical ETs? They have been around here for hundreds of thousands of years. Not every being has a "meat body", ok ?
We call ours a meat body because that is what it is? But there are beings (people) in our world who have no meat body and also beings (people) from other dimensions with no meat body. Its an energy level/ vibrational difference between dimensions as far as we know.
Other beings and their travelling "machines" or energy bubbles can cross over into our dimension by changing their energy level/vibrational frequency.
Thats how they disappear in an instant, they just switch levels and therefore arent in this vibrational level anymore.
Physical beings can open a portal almost anywhere and step through it, but I think they are doing that from within this dimension as a means of travel and abduction.

We are not as free as some people think, I belive we are the subjects of other much more intelligent and rather unpleasant entities at that. I believe the ET species who "own" us by covert means have changed throughout the last several hundred thousand years. Nothing stays the same.
It is a savage bear pit here and we can only see a glimpse of the rest of reality because we are held captive as slaves.
We live in a complex web of deception and it is hard to obtain the full and accurate picture. There are many people and other entities who are here just to deceive us and they do it so well, apart from a small few who are gifted with laser precison sight and clarity of vision.

I hate the scum entities who hide behind the mirror and chuck shit at us, playing games and fucking peoples heads up. They are just lowlife cowards, but dangerous just the same. Easy for them to win a fight when they can hide and attack us all the time when we cannot see them or defend ourselves. That is the dishonourable way of the coward.
Remember your injustice and anger at them, we are more powerful than they are, thats why they hide to attack us and mess with us.
Be a spritual warrior. Be on gaurd. Never have or show fear.
See them as bullies, becasue that is exactly what they are.

We know the demon v alien debate and countless Christian forums bat that back and forth all day and every day. Some people, do find protection and help within the chruch, but not everyone needs it. The whole situation between demons and aliens from different dimensions is blurred. I suspect that religion usurped the upper ground as a means of control and revenue and still maintains that stance. and then you have the RC chruch which is the polar opposite to Godliness.

I am not signed up to any religion and I am not an athiest either.
I was never lazy I just wanted to find out for myself.

Over all trust your own base animal instincts (psychic senses), I find they work the best.
It was my friend "K" that had dealings with the ouija board, not my mother and that was like 20 years ago, so I wouldn't be too concerned. I know ouija boards can be dangerous and are best left alone but after my experience on the other side of one, I have to wonder if they can be a very good thing for some trained individuals. I still would never dabble personally.

Sometimes it's really hard to determine the intention of a being, I find. The angels, demons, aliens debate is one that I'm sure could be quite justifiably debated from different sides.
I have this friend who coincidentally is the one who refered me to this site. I usually keep to my self but when I saw him, something in me said that I had something I needed to learn from him. When I told him about my experiences with the shadow people and the light people and asked him for his opinion, he said that those specific beings, he felt were the same thing. When he said that, something in me clicked and so much of the fear I had been carrying with me began to dissipate. He said he believed them to be formulas, like computer programs. They were there to carry out god's act. Sometimes fear is the only thing people will listen to. For example, one time a friend and I were walking down a path at night and we saw this huge incredibly dark being standing at the end of the road. We both felt we needed to turn around. It was as if the being was telling us not to walk that way. Now, if that being had appeared as light and we hadn't been afraid, we probably would have kept walking. Who knows what would have happened if we hadn't turned around but maybe it was a warning and it was for our protection.
There's just so much out there. It's so hard to tell what's what. Sometimes you can't even trust your feelings because they will intentionally insight those emotions within you. I think often those beings are a reflection of the negativity or positivity in you. Maybe that's how they shape their form. Of course, that would only be a portion of all the possible encounters you could have with non-human or ethreal beings.

I'm not religious ether but I think in just about anyone's faith you can find truth and lies.

What methods have you learned for protection?
Old 18-06-2014, 03:22 PM   #34
the_light
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Sounds like you all got hypnotised. You said you had Freemasons in your family, this is the weird kind of stuff they do to each other.
My mother, grandmother and I are not Freemasons and are disconnected with those in the family who are. Most of the high degree relitaves I have had never met me. My father even lied to his family and said I was never born until just after his father (a 32nd degree mason) had died.
Old 18-06-2014, 05:34 PM   #35
reptilianq
Inactive

In answer to your question, I believe it is psychosis.

Dont get too wrapped up into what others are typing in agreeance. They may already be bat-kaka-crazy.
reptilianq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2014, 06:23 PM   #36
the_light
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilianq View Post
In answer to your question, I believe it is psychosis.

Dont get too wrapped up into what others are typing in agreeance. They may already be bat-kaka-crazy.
Do you believe my mother's experiences are psychosis or do you believe both of ours are?
Old 18-06-2014, 06:59 PM   #37
king triad
Banned

Camping in wilderness areas is the most common place to meet up with et so I give this story some credence ...interesting...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2014, 07:24 PM   #38
the_light
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
Camping in wilderness areas is the most common place to meet up with et so I give this story some credence ...interesting...
That makes sense actually. Most of my experiences that didn't make sense have been in desolate areas or surrounded by nature.
Old 18-06-2014, 07:29 PM   #39
the_light
Inactive

I have family members on my father's side that moved up north to areas almost desolated from society. My mom thought my father wanted to be further from society to be closer to ET's. I think him and his family just liked to run.