Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 15-06-2014, 09:03 PM   #1
the_light
Inactive

Location: I am currently residing in the body of a vain and naive young woman.
Wink Starseed, alien abduction, psychosis?

When I was a child I believed that I was a starseed and I kept and maintained that belief through a good portion of my teen years. I now believe that we all are. I think it was a coping mechanism for me because I felt so different and alone. It was a way for me to rationalize my abilities and "weirdness" and to feel special and to feel like I was a part of something. I would dream of my "home away from home", a place of energy and love where I could take any form and have others understand me without the need of verbal speech. I felt that I was on a very important mission and that I had to follow signs, receive guidance from higher beings and develop my abilities and awareness.
When I was around my early teen years my mother came to speak with me. She said that she had kept her mouth shit because she didn't want to scare me but that I had been talking about aliens for a long time and that it freaked her out because she believed with all her heart that aliens had been following our genetic line. She said they made her be with my father so that I would have his DNA and that I was here for some strategically planned purpose. She said that she had been abducted by the grays and that they put a chip in her brain to monitor her thoughts and that other races of aliens were somehow involved as well, one of which she believed to be the pliedians. She also mentioned a short encounter with a woman from a feline race who lifted her up in a pyramid and stared her down mid-meditation.
Shortly after, she was diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder, hopped up on anti-psychotics and became afraid to talk about anything alien, conspiracy or spirituality related...But she still believes.
the_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 09:28 PM   #2
truthspoon
Banned

Starseed, schizo-whatsit dissorder...and being asked to join Female Masonry.

Yep, it's a classic sad tale.

I honestly advise you to take a back seat and forget about this bollocks. Spend a few months doing instead of thinking.

I can see where you're headed if you don't dump all this bullshit.

You probably are 'special' but the catch 22 is that as soon as you see yourself as 'special' then you no longer are.

The Masons love people they can convince are special, then they revel in stripping them bare.

What happens next depends on the quality of your soul.

Pm me if you like. Or not. You prolly won't.

Last edited by truthspoon; 15-06-2014 at 10:36 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2014, 04:34 AM   #3
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_light View Post
When I was a child I believed that I was a starseed and I kept and maintained that belief through a good portion of my teen years. I now believe that we all are. I think it was a coping mechanism for me because I felt so different and alone. It was a way for me to rationalize my abilities and "weirdness" and to feel special and to feel like I was a part of something. I would dream of my "home away from home", a place of energy and love where I could take any form and have others understand me without the need of verbal speech. I felt that I was on a very important mission and that I had to follow signs, receive guidance from higher beings and develop my abilities and awareness.
When I was around my early teen years my mother came to speak with me. She said that she had kept her mouth shit because she didn't want to scare me but that I had been talking about aliens for a long time and that it freaked her out because she believed with all her heart that aliens had been following our genetic line. She said they made her be with my father so that I would have his DNA and that I was here for some strategically planned purpose. She said that she had been abducted by the grays and that they put a chip in her brain to monitor her thoughts and that other races of aliens were somehow involved as well, one of which she believed to be the pliedians. She also mentioned a short encounter with a woman from a feline race who lifted her up in a pyramid and stared her down mid-meditation.
Shortly after, she was diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder, hopped up on anti-psychotics and became afraid to talk about anything alien, conspiracy or spirituality related...But she still believes.
Interesting and thank you for sharing.
Even today in the age of enlightenment people will pigeon hole you as being a "nutter".
The medical establishment is still in the Victorian era mindset despite the new technology.
The human attitude towards people who interact with other beings is both unintelligent and ignorant at the most basic level.
I despair at the low level of ignorance even from people who claim to be on the path of enlightenment.

What is your stance now as an adult? Do you still interact with other intelligences? Or have you become more assimilated into the matrix false reality? As seems to be the way with work etc.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2014, 04:52 AM   #4
busa

When abductees talk about being floated out through walls or ceilings most people assume they are mad.
They will be terrified about what is happening to them and this is then easily mistaken as psychosis by the heavily programmed medical
profession's. Another major mainstay of the matrix false reality.
Maintainers of the lie.

Slamming abductees down with chemical coshes is the worst thing to do, it doesn't help in anyway.
It's always been a great pity that the medical professions cannot just stand back and even though they don't understand, to just accept what is happening to abductees is very real to them.
It's not made up in their heads because they are having a psychotic episode.
But the psych profession itself is full of psycho's and it is also barbaric in its treatment of genuine spiritual people.

I love John E Mack's work, he was a brilliant pioneer.
I wish the UK medical establishment would step out of the dark.ages and respect what people experience in spiritual terms. I believe this was John Mack's ethos.

Last edited by busa; 16-06-2014 at 03:39 PM.
Old 16-06-2014, 08:39 AM   #5
the_light
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Starseed, schizo-whatsit dissorder...and being asked to join Female Masonry.

Yep, it's a classic sad tale.

I honestly advise you to take a back seat and forget about this bollocks. Spend a few months doing instead of thinking.

I can see where you're headed if you don't dump all this bullshit.

You probably are 'special' but the catch 22 is that as soon as you see yourself as 'special' then you no longer are.

The Masons love people they can convince are special, then they revel in stripping them bare.

What happens next depends on the quality of your soul.

Pm me if you like. Or not. You prolly won't.
You're probably right but where do you think I'm headed?
Old 16-06-2014, 08:58 AM   #6
the_light
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
Interesting and thank you for sharing.
Even today in the age of enlightenment people will pigeon hole you as being a "nutter".
The medical establishment is still in the Victorian era mindset despite the new technology.
The human attitude towards people who interact with other beings is both unintelligent and ignorant at the most basic level.
I despair at the low level of ignorance even from people who claim to be on the path of enlightenment.

What is your stance now as an adult? Do you still interact with other intelligences? Or have you become more assimilated into the matrix false reality? As seems to be the way with work etc.
I agree. The medical system is flawed and uncivilized.
I don't think about like I used to. I still think I'm a starseed but I don't think that makes me special. I think that all of us are now. We all do come from stars. I think it's dangerous to think that you're different from everyone else. A big thing that helped me was when I started meeting and making friends with people on similar "wavelengths" to me. I realized we're all just a part of the awakening and a big part of my pain has come from others being asleep, or not being fully awake myself!
As for my mom...Well I don't really know what to think. There were a couple times she took me camping and we thought we might have been abducted so maybe there is some truth in what she says but I have no way of knowing. My mom is so obsessed with her diagnosis. It consumes her. I never really thought she was crazy but I think believing that she's sick is making her sick.
There are a lot of odd synchronicities though and I have had so many strange occurances take place in my life. It makes me think I should learn more. I'm trying to take it very lightly though. Sometimes logic has its limits...

I like to think that I fade in and out of the matrix. I'm never fully asleep or awake. I'm taking my time on the path.
Old 16-06-2014, 09:22 AM   #7
the_light
Inactive

I went to go see a psychiatrist, as was recommended by my mom who believed that if she was sick, I must be too! I told him that I believe reality was like a dream only instead of being controlled by our subconscious or conscious mind, it is controlled by a much deeper part of us and that's what god is. The energy of everything. We're kinda creating everything right now, simply by observing it. It's even possible to manipulate it consciously. It's an illusion, and so is time and fear, life, death,...Love is real though. It's greater than anything else but it's not what most people think it is. I told him I felt disconnected from my ego. Like my name wasn't my name. Like I wasn't in the self, I was all around it.
He told me I was experiencing something called "derealism" and gave me a bunch of free antipsychotics. I never took them and I never will. There's more to life than this. I don't want to feel the need to repress my spirituality just because it's concerning to others that a young woman happens to think outside the box.
Old 16-06-2014, 11:36 AM   #8
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
You're probably right but where do you think I'm headed?
Spiritual slavery with the spooky freemasons.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2014, 01:11 PM   #9
the_light
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Spiritual slavery with the spooky freemasons.
Yeah I don't think that's going to happen. I would never sacrifice my spirituality.
Old 16-06-2014, 03:48 PM   #10
busa

Quote:
I went to go see a psychiatrist, as was recommended by my mom who believed that if she was sick, I must be too! I told him that I believe reality was like a dream only instead of being controlled by our subconscious or conscious mind, it is controlled by a much deeper part of us and that's what god is. The energy of everything. We're kinda creating everything right now, simply by observing it. It's even possible to manipulate it consciously. It's an illusion, and so is time and fear, life, death,...Love is real though. It's greater than anything else but it's not what most people think it is. I told him I felt disconnected from my ego. Like my name wasn't my name. Like I wasn't in the self, I was all around it.
He told me I was experiencing something called "derealism" and gave me a bunch of free antipsychotics. I never took them and I never will. There's more to life than this. I don't want to feel the need to repress my spirituality just because it's concerning to others that a young woman happens to think outside the box.

Your Mom internalsing the problem isnt the answer when the situation she is experiencing come from outside of her.
But making out these things are mental illness is what the medical professionals have to do, they cant do anything else because contact/abduction is not in their lists.
They might think outside the box but they have to stick to the book on diagnosis, its a great shame.
But even now in this age of awakening, people are so ignorant even educated people are ignorant, more so?
In 1965 when my experiences first started there was no support !
I had to deal with it myself, but thats me. Other peole are not like me and they cannot deal with what is happening all throught heir lives.
They never get a handle on it. But that is the crisis of being an abductee/contactee, you are on your own.

The only way to deal with it is to accept it is real and accept it is happening.
Not out of fear, but out of courage. Fear is the killer.
I don't fear them and I don't respect them either.
They hide from us and attack us, well thats the way of the coward. I dont respect that.

Last edited by busa; 16-06-2014 at 03:50 PM.
Old 16-06-2014, 03:53 PM   #11
busa

I am still a rookie with contact and I know that when they are happy that you are capable of dealing with it, there will be conscious contact.
So I know in my heart that I am not there yet.
I see them and they see me, thats how it is.
They know I know, but I am still not ready although I think I am.

Last edited by busa; 16-06-2014 at 03:54 PM.
Old 16-06-2014, 04:00 PM   #12
busa

It was very destablising when I was 5 to start contact, so I had to learn fast.
I did not have conscious contact but within minutes afterwards I had recall of some of the events.
My mother and father were very frightened about what was happening to me, I remember a lot very clearly but I have other clear memories
of my home and parents as early as 3 or 4 years of age.
The events were regular and anywhere. Always night time, but I had very deep daydreams as well. It was hard to snap out of them.

We learn, we adapt to our environoment. But its harder when you have been shown a different environment at that age. I learned good and fast.

Last edited by busa; 16-06-2014 at 04:01 PM.
Old 16-06-2014, 04:46 PM   #13
the_light
Inactive

Quote:
It was very destablising when I was 5 to start contact, so I had to learn fast.
I did not have conscious contact but within minutes afterwards I had recall of some of the events.
My mother and father were very frightened about what was happening to me, I remember a lot very clearly but I have other clear memories
of my home and parents as early as 3 or 4 years of age.
The events were regular and anywhere. Always night time, but I had very deep daydreams as well. It was hard to snap out of them.

We learn, we adapt to our environoment. But its harder when you have been shown a different environment at that age. I learned good and fast.
Would you mind sharing more with me about some of your experiences? I'm still trying to make sense of my own and my mother's. Was there ever any corelation between your experiences and owls for you? I've heard many contactees and abductees see owls after the event or have some weird owl related thing happen. My mom saw an owl outside of her window right after her believed abduction and when I had a very intense experience where I believed an alien was invading my body, an owl flew over my head. The theory is that this happens because owls are the closest resembling thing we have on earth to the Grey alien, but I think it goes deeper than that. When I was a kid I always had a connection with owls and I believed them to be my spirit animal. That freaked my mom out a lot because of the connection she had always made. It started to give her peace instead though because now when she sees an owl she thinks of me instead of the distressing memories.
Old 16-06-2014, 05:11 PM   #14
the_light
Inactive

I don't think I have any contact with aliens. There is a strong possibility that I have been abducted but it's so hard to say. I have seen many things though, paranormal entities. The most common one has been shadow people but I've also seen short Gray figures that I think may have been grey aliens but they weren't defined at all. I've seen and felt lots of other things too. Lately I've been shutting myself off from it so I don't see them anymore.
Old 16-06-2014, 05:18 PM   #15
busa

Quote:
Would you mind sharing more with me about some of your experiences? I'm still trying to make sense of my own and my mother's. Was there ever any corelation between your experiences and owls for you? I've heard many contactees and abductees see owls after the event or have some weird owl related thing happen. My mom saw an owl outside of her window right after her believed abduction and when I had a very intense experience where I believed an alien was invading my body, an owl flew over my head. The theory is that this happens because owls are the closest resembling thing we have on earth to the Grey alien, but I think it goes deeper than that. When I was a kid I always had a connection with owls and I believed them to be my spirit animal. That freaked my mom out a lot because of the connection she had always made. It started to give her peace instead though because now when she sees an owl she thinks of me instead of the distressing memories.
No I dont mind sharing, I have only freely talked about this in the last few years. I am still learning about my own ongoing experiences: encounters/close enounters.

I have no recollection of any owls I am sorry I cant help you with that much.

My first experiences involved two types of humanoid and these bear similarities to Whitley Streibers contacts, but there are no gaurantees they are the same types.

The main ones my mother managed to persuade me to dip back into my memories and I really didnt want to go there as I sat on the edge of mum and dads bed shaking with abject terror. I would often stand outside their bedroom door for timeless periods after these events, too stupified with terror to either ask for their help, to call out or even move. I would be trying not to wet myself as I stood knees knocking and weeping.
White blond haired, steel blue eyed 5 year old boy.

Mum tried so hard to get me to remember, she was pretty freaked out herself. I didn't want to remember becasue I had strong feelings that if I did remember it would physically take me back there with them. There was a powerful barrier and I have read about them leaving a portal to take you again. A portal in your mind maybe.
But mum could be very persuasive bless her, she was a loving and very empathic person. She died of cancer when I had just turned 18 after 3 years of fighting with it.

But as a little boy, how could I describe what I had seen and been part of? Things outside of this reality that do not belong here? As an adult it would be hard.

So the best way I could think of to describe them to my mum was "white matchstick men" and the other humanoids were round and dark brown and extremely heavy !!! Weight and density became one of the strongest feelings, without being able to touch anything I could feel its density.
The "tall whites" had ivory white skin and very long thin arms and legs with long thin torso's. Guessing: maybe 8 to 10 feet tall? The round dark brown coloured beings were about 1/3 of their hieght.

I am not saying they were the only ones involved because it went on in this form for a few years and it would happen when my brother and I stayed with relatives during the summer holidays. Everyone was always asleep and no one ever woke up even when I came back and was beside myself with terror.

Interesting when you say about an alien entering your body, I'll come back to that in a bit.

I am no messiah by the way and have never written any books.

Last edited by busa; 16-06-2014 at 05:22 PM.
Old 16-06-2014, 05:31 PM   #16
busa

It all started around 1965 and I have never seen very much said or written about the types of beings I can remember.
Paul Hellyer came out of the blue with his very recent revelation about the "tall white aliens" of that era, the mid 1960s which corelates with my experiences.

A few people have asked me to consider hypnotic regression, but I don't see the point when I have conscious memories and ongoing experiences.
Although like others it sometimes seem like you are half in this reality and half out of it.

Since 2008 my UFO and encounter experiences have gone ballistic ! Surreal situation. I dont fear I am just amazed OK.

Last edited by busa; 16-06-2014 at 06:02 PM.
Old 16-06-2014, 07:31 PM   #17
the_light
Inactive

Quote:
It all started around 1965 and I have never seen very much said or written about the types of beings I can remember.
Paul Hellyer came out of the blue with his very recent revelation about the "tall white aliens" of that era, the mid 1960s which corelates with my experiences.

A few people have asked me to consider hypnotic regression, but I don't see the point when I have conscious memories and ongoing experiences.
Although like others it sometimes seem like you are half in this reality and half out of it.

Since 2008 my UFO and encounter experiences have gone ballistic ! Surreal situation. I dont fear I am just amazed OK.
I'm positive that I have seen a tall white at least once. I actually just made a post about it in a slenderman thread since the two look pretty similar. He was wearing black clothes and had a white, almost translucent face. He looked 7 to 9 feet tall. I had that happen 8 or so years ago and again but not as vividly a few months ago when I tried smoking weed but I think that was just a flashback to the past because I was high.
Old 16-06-2014, 07:38 PM   #18
the_light
Inactive

When the alien entered my body it was through my mouth after being pulled in to some weird dimension. Later that night I went in to another scary dimension. I was entering a vortex through my mouth and this weird white smoke came out of my mouth. The entire night there was something there, I could hear them in the bushes and see little glimpses. My dog was freaking out when it got close. I ran away before I could get a clear image and the next morning everything was normal. Nothing like that has ever happened since. It was terrifying. I remember it vividly.
Old 16-06-2014, 08:29 PM   #19
busa

Quote:
I'm positive that I have seen a tall white at least once. I actually just made a post about it in a slenderman thread since the two look pretty similar. He was wearing black clothes and had a white, almost translucent face. He looked 7 to 9 feet tall. I had that happen 8 or so years ago and again but not as vividly a few months ago when I tried smoking weed but I think that was just a flashback to the past because I was high.
When I read that slenderman thread I thought the same "tall whites".

Old 16-06-2014, 08:53 PM   #20
busa

Quote:
When the alien entered my body it was through my mouth after being pulled in to some weird dimension. Later that night I went in to another scary dimension. I was entering a vortex through my mouth and this weird white smoke came out of my mouth. The entire night there was something there, I could hear them in the bushes and see little glimpses. My dog was freaking out when it got close. I ran away before I could get a clear image and the next morning everything was normal. Nothing like that has ever happened since. It was terrifying. I remember it vividly.

You were on your own I guess?

Mine happened during a night time event and when I was back on two occassions I did not recognise "human". The apperance of the human face was repulsive.
Like another species looking through my eyes at humans for the first time. But I felt only I was in my head.
Alien mind meld/ co-habitation? It happens.