Old 14-01-2014, 09:55 PM   #78761
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

Jesus Christ, absolutely sickening.

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2014, 09:58 PM   #78762
sweetcheeks

Listening to that radio interview just totally knocked me for six and filled me with despair. It just all seemed too huge, too rampant, even though it was pretty much all we have discovered here.

But that's what they want, for us to feel it is impossible, to lower our resistance, to subdue us into submission.

But we should feel elated, we are beating them and uncovering all they hoped to keep hidden. These brave people who have come forward, deserve our positivity and our faith. They need to know we have not given up and have no intention of doing so.

Thought might be a good time to put up our song again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTLwzuQuRsw
Old 14-01-2014, 09:59 PM   #78763
diamond dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcheeks View Post
HOLY, HOLY, SHIT.

Sick to the very depths of my stomach.

http://m.mixcloud.com/Allycats/
These filth are beyond words absolutely heinous crimes.

Extraordinary interview by Bill Maloney
''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie

Last edited by diamond dogs; 14-01-2014 at 10:29 PM.
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2014, 10:28 PM   #78764
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny View Post
Perhaps all our MPs should get this link sent to them
http://m.mixcloud.com/Allycats/ and ask why they are in Parliament if they are ignoring it.The only one who seems to be doing anything is Tom Watson.

And the PM to start with, did you hear what Brian had to say about Camerons wife and her art exhibition.

Think Brian said that although we do not think our MPs are doing anything we should still go down that path and write to them
Tbh I think not one of them is in a position to 'throw stones'- glass houses and all that. Our politicians are patently obviously NOT going to dig up their money tree or kill their golden goose.

Bill will be putting up a video on youtube this week- hopefully better sound quality - and more encompassing.

Ref Carl's suggestion of getting the info viral -maybe that would be a good link.

I'd caveat that Bill's interview with Fay did not go viral. Seems that the majority prefer blooper videos or the like- they simply can't face up to scale of the corruption that will gradually squeeze the life out of them and their descendents........

It makes it all the more critical that those that do know act to stop this evil.
welshwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2014, 11:09 PM   #78765
dopey
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl0599 View Post
it really needs to go viral, just posted a link to everyone in my email box, but is there a way of downloading, and putting it on torrents or reposting it on youtube it before it gets wasted?
what really needs to happen is that each MP gets ten thousand visitors, at their homes, with lit torches, I feel that most servicemen and women will join the people when this becomes viral, they are there by virtue of their oath, and they have not been doing their job of protecting people, it is obvious that the new age "love is the only thing" has failed everybody, and this is a real wake up call for most.
why we must speak of violence!
simply put if bad people have an arsenal of guns and good people dont then evil wins

Someone's now stuck it on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLIzNSHDwPs
dopey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2014, 09:53 AM   #78766
marny
Inactive

Great song sweetcheeks, "Do you hear the people sing the song of angry men"

Quote:
Welshwitch Tbh I think not one of them is in a position to 'throw stones'- glass houses and all that. Our politicians are patently obviously NOT going to dig up their money tree or kill their golden goose.
Most are in it for themselves, I agree but some of them must have a conscience and it won't hurt to wake those up who do and remind them what they are there for.

Last edited by marny; 15-01-2014 at 10:10 AM.
marny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2014, 11:18 AM   #78767
jkick

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny View Post
Great song sweetcheeks, "Do you hear the people sing the song of angry men"

Most are in it for themselves, I agree but some of them must have a conscience and it won't hurt to wake those up who do and remind them what they are there for.
Robin Cook had a conscience look what happened to him.
jkick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2014, 11:47 AM   #78768
northernlass

could do the twitter Paedobritain hashag takeover on it?

listened to interview yesterday...I posted on facebook, said instead of benefits street this is what people need to be reading, listening to

not a fuuuuucking comment
northernlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2014, 12:06 PM   #78769
sweetcheeks

According to Ian Puddick on Twitter
Tom Watson 'name drops' Leon Britain in PMQ's today at 12.18pm

Last edited by sweetcheeks; 15-01-2014 at 01:27 PM.
sweetcheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2014, 04:09 PM   #78770
dopey
Inactive

Quote:
Any idea what he said yet?
dopey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2014, 04:20 PM   #78771
phantom

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post
Any idea what he said yet?
I think this is the segment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFimNLwjczQ
Old 15-01-2014, 06:10 PM   #78772
ima gene

Quote:
This gutless windbag will sing like a canary. Haul his vile arse in NOW before he tops himself.

Well done Bill.
ima gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2014, 06:45 PM   #78773
ima gene

Speculation on this forum about the identity of the female MP.

http://www.politics.ie/forum/united-...iants-120.html

Some interesting posts, they've whittled it down to about 10 suspects.

Last edited by ima gene; 15-01-2014 at 06:46 PM.
ima gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2014, 07:48 PM   #78774
bossman10

Default Thecolemanexperience

The disturbing case of Pervs in Parliament, female MPs, sickening assaults, boys in care and the VIP child-abuse connection

http://thecolemanexperience.wordpres...saulted-child/
bossman10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2014, 09:39 PM   #78775
oonalu

Default Convinient

Four men belonging to the most reviled gang of child molesters in Britain were last night in fear of their lives after a second of their number was slain in an apparent revenge killing.
Sidney Cooke, Robert Oliver and Stephen Barrell, believed to have murdered up to 20 young boys, and their friend, Brian 'Chickenmaster' Turner, a former scoutmaster convicted of abusing dozens of boys, fear their names are on a hit list drawn up by East End gangsters sympathetic to the victims' families.

All four are known to have associated with Bill Malcolm, who was shot through the head with a single bullet when he answered the door at his home in Forest Gate, east London, last Thursday night. The killing bore the hallmarks of a professional hit and two white males were seen running away. Malcolm, 46, died on the way to hospital.

The four men, along with Malcolm, were also closely associated with Leslie 'Catweazle' Bailey, the man convicted alongside Cooke, Oliver and Barrell of the murder of 14-year-old Jason Swift. Each of the men had paid £5 to have sex with Jason in a filthy flat in Hackney in 1984, but he died when the orgy when wrong.

Bailey was found dead in his cell in Whitemoor prison in 1993. At first he was thought to have taken his own life, but a post-mortem examination showed he had been strangled. Two prisoners, Michael Cain and John Brookes, were convicted of his murder. They are believed to have acted in a bid to avenge Bailey's victims.

Malcolm had received regu lar death threats since he walked free from the Old Bailey six years ago after a judge decided, 'with considerable regret', that 13 charges, including rape, indecent assault and cruelty against a young girl, could not be heard because of a legal technicality.

A psychiatric report stated: 'Malcolm has paedophile tendencies of a strongly sadistic nature. In the past he would have been diagnosed as a sexual psychopath.'

His death has led to police and prison authorities stepping up security around the men. Cooke, Britain's most notorious paedophile, is back in prison after being given two life sentences last December for abusing two young brothers in the Seventies. The latest conviction came less then a year after he was released from his 16-year sentence for the manslaughter of Jason Swift. Now 72, he will not be considered for parole for at least five years.

In the past week, Oliver has changed his appearance, adopted a new name and announced his intention to flee Britain. After his release from prison he was hounded out of six towns by gangs of vigilantes and had to turn to the police for protection. He is currently housed in a secure unit attached to Nottingham prison for his own protection.

Although technically free to leave at any time, he must give at least 24 hours' notice and is accompanied everywhere by two police officers. 'I am expected to stay in a cage, even though I have paid my debt to society,' he said recently.

The current whereabouts of Barrell are unknown. He was last tracked down to a flat in Northampton, close to a primary school, and had changed his name in order to hide his past.

News of Malcolm's death was greeted with celebrations in Forest Hill. One neighbour, Evelyn Watson, said: 'Somebody's got back at him finally. It's not right to kill but then he should have been locked up for life, not living around here.' Lorraine Webber, a mother of one, said: 'No one will feel sorry it's happened.'

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2000/f...on.theobserver

Last edited by oonalu; 15-01-2014 at 09:40 PM.
oonalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2014, 12:46 AM   #78776
jond

i'm glad all this is now finally being exposed on such a large scale

papers were full of so many different stories today about abuse of innocent kids

what a filthy sordid world this is, i'm not religious but even i am starting to wonder if this really is good versus evil here on a world scale just like the bible bashers have been banging on about for years

people have always linked freemasons with satanism, devil worship and perversion, is it all true but just on an even bigger scale than even we imagined ??

all the evidence is that they are the ones behind it, masonic lodges, 'brotherhoods' and royals
we all saw the olympics opening ceremony

pure evil
jond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2014, 12:49 AM   #78777
jond

if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck
Old 16-01-2014, 12:50 AM   #78778
white horse
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jond View Post
if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck
and sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2014, 12:57 AM   #78779
jond

its like some sick fucked up twisted plotline straight out of rosemary's baby or the wicker man films except its all real
Old 16-01-2014, 02:45 AM   #78780
white horse
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jollyolly View Post
I've been following the Savile thread and this one almost from the beginning. There's nothing I can say here to add to the work you're doing so instead I'll say thankyou to all of you for what you've done and are still doing.
I have watched you deal cleverly, carefully and thoroughly with every new thing that comes along from startling revelations to the shills and trolls and bogies.

Just reading this stuff for more than a year has been, at times, been painful and difficult, I honestly can't imagine how it has been for you who are working so hard. And of course, we know full well that this is nothing to the burden of those who suffered at the hands of these beasts.

There are a dozen or so family/friends/workmates who I've wised up with the help of documentary evidence you've found. They in turn are telling others and often now we're finding that the people we're telling already know at least some and sometimes more than me about this stuff. None of us post (to my knowledge) but we all learn.
What you are doing is working, people are finding out.
I am truly awed by you abilities but more so by your strength and I wish you more of it to continue the work you do on all our behalfs.

To all victims and survivors of abuse I give my love and my hope that you find peace in all of this. If you can help the good people here then please do. If you can't that's fine, just please be strong.

To the nonces and those who enable and protect them, fuck you, you're time is going to come.

I'll probably never post here again but I'll be following what you do and telling others til it ends.

Keep the faith.
Y'know, what Troy says here is totally spot on;

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyhand View Post
@jollyolly
Thank you so much for your kind and inspiring words, Jolly. You are so very welcome here and your spreading the word is so vital to our cause and much appreciated. No matter who tries to derail our work, we will not be bullied, we will not be intimidated, we will not be distracted, and we will not give up until justice prevails and the children are safe from these evil, selfish scum. If we are silenced, others will take our place.

Keep the faith Jollyolly and keep in touch. Thanks again for the boost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grasp View Post
Hi all.

I arrived here when Anders7777 started the mega thread and have followed it ever since, i was online the night we lost him, i stayed up most of that night tracking down the rumors of his death and i remember going to bed that night with a heavy heart after finding out the rumors were true.

A massive thank you too all the people who have kept that thread alive, you are all hero`s.

I was going thro a crap time in my life at that stage but have found my happiness again and decided it was time to enlist in the madness here
A belated Happy New Year to you all

G.
These small messages from posters who do so just to offer a few words of support are phenomenally uplifting and affirming and I assure you so many of us would not have made it through without these tiny things, so many people joining just to say thank you and carry on, it gave us a light in the darkness. Regular posters divest so much of their own energies into the thread and related, to receive some positive feedback was a lifeblood for many of us. I may not be as active around here as I was, but I assure you that there is much activity that happens away from the thread carried out by posters here, off radar, some are taking that step beyond keyboard warrior and stepping up a gear or two and trying to find something, someway, to take positive, direct, helpful action, and engage with others. It is not easy, and these small messages from non-regular posters and newbies makes you all heroes to us.

Quote:
Keep the faith
Indeed.
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote