Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 21-10-2013, 10:13 AM   #76761
northernlass

Saw this on ebay

and this one is bloody awfull from Maidstone Prison inmates includes a poem by savile

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Maidstone-...item4178442fa8

So this Links him to Maidstone Prison as well...have we got mention of that at all?

Last edited by northernlass; 21-10-2013 at 10:38 AM.
northernlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2013, 10:53 AM   #76762
northernlass

Maidstone Memorys

http://www.maidstone-i-remember-it-w...remember3.html

"Doug Lindsay

Maidstone I remember it well: My recollections of the Swimming Baths were the intense smell of chlorine and, as someone said, the stinging eyes afterwards!! The male instructor was, I think, a bus driver or conductor as well as I often saw him on the buses outside of swimming, can't recall his name though. A later recollection I have was when I was working at Chiesmans, and at Christmes all the staff seemed to get drunk, me included, and I was only about 17. Anyway one Christmas eve we had been in the 'Old House at Home' in Pudding Lane where all the permanent staff from Chiesmans went whilst the temporary staff manned he shop!! (imagine that now!!) I was plied with too much drink and felt awful by about 3.30 pm, but was aware that I needed to get sober as it was always a big night out at The Star Ballroom on Xmas Eve, so I thought if I go to the Baths and have a shower it may sober me up...so off down Medway Street to the Baths, paid my 4d or whatever it was for a shower and towel, and into a nice shower. However, I must have slumped to the ground in my drunken state and the next thing I recall is being absolutely frozen, laying under a cold shower!!! Obviously the water had gone cold and I had eventually woken some half hour later!! Still, it did the trick, I was now sober, and got dressed and back to work to sign off, then home to smarten up for a very good night out at The Star!!! And what a superb time we all had at The Star Ballroom..we used to go Fridays, Saturdays, and even Sundays later on when it opened on Sundays too. Also Monday nights were dance nights too. It was THE place to be in the late 50s and early 60s. There was occasional 'trouble' on Saturdays when the American Air Force chaps from West Malling came to town and tried to 'pull' all our local girls, often as we left at midnight the Military Police 'redcaps' would be outside rounding up the drunken airmen!! There was a very good sprung dance floor there, only surpassed by the sprung floor in Chiesmans 'Georgian' ballroom/Restaruant, that really was sprung well. The Star had three ballrooms too, the main one, The Kings Hall, then the Queens Hall and even the Princes Hall downstairs. On notable occasions such as the 'Tech Arts Ball' all three ballrooms would be used for the same event...fabulous night that was!! Anyone else remember the super nights at The Star? Later on about 1963/4 they started having guest 'disc jockeys' there and such names as David Jacobs and Alan Freeman put in appearences. One night when Jimmy Saville was the guest I won the 'twist' contest with a girl called Pam from John Street (it made the KM newspaper with picture!!) and Jimmy took her home in his Roller much to my annoyance!!! However, some 25 years later when I was a guest at a 'Jim'll Fix It'show in London, I met up again with Jimmy, and he even remembered the occasion and remembered her name!!!

Last edited by northernlass; 21-10-2013 at 10:53 AM.
northernlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2013, 11:51 AM   #76763
evieee
Banned

Panorama probe into Comic Relief investments is postponed by the BBC

Quote:
It is the first major test of the BBC’s ability to investigate itself since Newsnight dropped a damning report on sex abuse allegations against DJ Jimmy Savile

A shock Panorama probe into Comic Relief has been postponed by the BBC – sparking fears it may be snared in a new Newsnight-style scandal.

More than a dozen senior BBC ­executives have ruled themselves out of making ­decisions about the Panorama programme as a fresh conflict-of-interest crisis threatens to engulf them.

It is the first major test of the BBC’s ability to investigate itself since Newsnight dropped a damning report on sex abuse allegations against DJ Jimmy Savile.

The Comic Relief probe was due to air later this month but the Daily Mirror can reveal the screening has been cancelled.

A BBC insider said: “It has already been put back once and the worry is this investigation will never see the light of day.”

The Panorama show is understood to examine how Comic Relief chiefs invested £150million – some in tobacco firms and an arms giant – for up to eight years before giving it to charity.

The six-month probe for Panorama by independent TV company Matchlight also highlights how staff costs have doubled.

It is also thought a huge loss on a failed venture selling Gordon Ramsay-branded sauces has come in for scrutiny.

The insider added: “This is causing huge problems within the Corporation, opening a can of worms some would rather stayed closed.

"We’re struggling to find other execs to take the place of those who ruled themselves out due to a conflict of interest.

“This is the BBC in full-on post-Savile self-flagellation mode.”

The Mirror found a project to sell Ramsay-branded cooking sauces has lost the charity £800,000.

The Seriously Good range was launched in 2009 by Brand Relief Limited, owned by Comic Relief, with 10p a jar going to charity.

Comic Relief ploughed in £2million for “advertising and promotion” but axed it last September after earning £470,000.

Just £760,000 of Comic Relief’s ­original injection was left. Comic Relief chief executive Kevin Cahill quit as Brand Relief director in 2012.

Since 2008, Comic Relief’s staffing costs have nearly doubled from £7.1million a year to £13.5million by 2012.

Yet it raised a total of £87.8million last year – less than in two of the three previous years.

At the end of 2012, the celebrity-driven independent charity, which fights poverty in the UK and abroad, was sitting on £261million, including shares, bonds and cash.

It owed £126million, including charity pledges.

Many Red Nose Day and Sport Relief viewers will be shocked by its policy of investing donations for up to eight years before they finally go to good causes.

In August, the Sunday People revealed it had put £14million into the Invesco Perpetual High Income Fund, which invests in three of the world’s biggest cigarette firms and arms giant BAE Systems.

Danny Cohen, the Director of BBC TV, is a trustee of Comic Relief, with other BBC directors Peter Salmon and Tim Davie. Davie was acting BBC director general last year when a report attacked the “flawed” decision to axe the Savile probe.

Last night a Comic Relief spokeswoman said: “We can’t control who the funds invest in.”

Comic Relief also said no money raised from the public was invested in the Brand Relief project.

It said operating costs “have gone up in order to generate more funds” and costs were covered by corporate sponsors and Gift Aid claims from the HM Revenue and Customs.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...JevNAA.twitter
evieee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2013, 12:58 PM   #76764
goodness
Inactive

@Evieee - Like your avatar
goodness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2013, 01:02 PM   #76765
evieee
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodness View Post
@Evieee - Like your avatar
Thanks
evieee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2013, 01:04 PM   #76766
sweetcheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernlass View Post
Saw this on ebay

and this one is bloody awfull from Maidstone Prison inmates includes a poem by savile

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Maidstone-...item4178442fa8

So this Links him to Maidstone Prison as well...have we got mention of that at all?
Great find, Northernlass.
The top picture makes me wonder whether he used to wear his Mother's clothes? What a great disguise when you want to creep around unnoticed.
Old 21-10-2013, 01:15 PM   #76767
goodness
Inactive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=d2afuTvUzBQ

Plato's Cave (animated version)

(8 mins)
Old 21-10-2013, 01:43 PM   #76768
goodness
Inactive

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/w...-the-monarchy/
Old 21-10-2013, 01:50 PM   #76769
claydog
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by white horse View Post
Yes you are right - it was described at one point elsewhere on the net as 'taking the internet by storm and leading the British Media by the leash' - particularly when it came to the Royal connections, which they eventually ignored, and the Ripper connections, which they did reluctantly take up. They squirmed off the hook when Cameron successfully played the Mesham/McAlpine gambit.

[EDIT - I posted this earlier;

They all read this and they are ALL complicit cowards. Journalism does not exist in the mainstream. This thread proves that. It's not going away, people will have to deal with their own conscience eventually.
claydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2013, 01:51 PM   #76770
claydog
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodness View Post

Savile

"Princess Alex is a patron of a hostel for girls in care. At this place I'm a cross between a term-time boyfriend and a fixer of special trips out."

Princess Alexandra & The Duke of Kent

The Princess Elizabeth (later Queen Elizabeth II), The Princess Margaret, and Princess Alexandra of Kent as bridesmaids at the wedding of the Hon. Patricia Mountbatten and Lord Brabourne, 1946.

Princess Alexandra and the Duke of Kent - The Royal family and Knights of the Order of the Garter parade in Windsor

http://www.royal.gov.uk/Charitiesand.../Overview.aspx
http://www.royal.gov.uk/ThecurrentRo...ackground.aspx
http://ladygraniasmemoirs.blogspot.c...-countess.html

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...iew-transcript

Pure bloodline psychopathy.
claydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2013, 02:38 PM   #76771
oonalu

Think posted before but anyway

Jimmy Savile visits Cragg Vale and Mytholmroyd, late 1960s ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_21Rb-mq2UU Found On: Google, Yahoo! Search
29 Aug 2012 ... Cine film of Jimmy Savile visiting Cragg Vale and Mytholmroyd in the late 1960s.
Old 21-10-2013, 02:49 PM   #76772
oonalu

Cragg Vale, beautiful place, did several charity walks with Jimmy Savile there when I was a teenager, he was a Churchwarden of the local church (St John in the Wilderness) & used the walks to raise money for them.

http://www.motorhomefacts.com/forum-...wresult-1.html
Old 21-10-2013, 03:51 PM   #76773
dolores1

Exclamation Very true stepp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steppewar View Post
This thread is going to pass 10 million views shortly, probably within a few weeks.

It is my opinion that this thread BY FAR is the biggest source of information in the world on Savile's activities and his royal/political connections.

Most of the world's mainstream media regularly read this ongoing thread for sources of new information to print in their rags.

On this particular story, fair enough if you print the truth about our scumbag Elite paedoes.
The depth of research and committment by the members here leave me gob smacked. You have nailed it. By the time I check up all the leads, articles, related info and proven data I know if I was a paid journalist I would be logged on first thing every day.

I noticed on some MSM article's comments how many times Bill Maloney is mentioned which is great. I hope he is getting better support as he pays all himself and gives some DVD's free, like Sun, Sea and Satan! He worked on his own for so many years, especially after the family suffered such trauma and the death (murder!) of his sister.

Again excellent work guys.

Love
D
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2013, 04:54 PM   #76774
goodness
Inactive

Thank you for your post Dolores1.

Quote:
Lift up the ‘curtain of each atom’ and you will find your SELF. When you realize your Oneness with That, the God-with that simultaneously dwells within All, you will be amazed at how powerful the Illusion had to be to delude you into the temporal idea of Separation from the One. This power of Illusion is the creative art power of MAYA (Shakti), which allows the Oneness to play in this universe as multiplicity.
+1

Last edited by goodness; 21-10-2013 at 04:55 PM.
Old 21-10-2013, 05:09 PM   #76775
reallife
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyhand View Post
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....-crown-6213700
Manchester Evening News - 21 October 2013
Paedophile phones 999 to tell police he's planning to abuse children

Perverts on the web promised Philip Stone 'access' to youngsters, but after two months of planning to abuse two children, Stone handed himself in.
This man will have a lot of information that could be used to find the children and the people that do this. But we know he will be out of prison in 6 months and whatever he is running from will be forgotten.
This is bullshit he is running away from somebody or something. Since when do pedo's have a concience DONT FALL FOR IT
reallife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2013, 05:45 PM   #76776
troyhand
Banned

http://www.halifaxcourier.co.uk/news...imer-1-6167522
Halifax Courier - 21 October 2013
Vicar backs police investigation into possible Jimmy Savile links to Hebden Bridge and schoolgirl murder of Lindsay Rimer

Floral tributes on the canal bank where Lindsay Rimer's body was found

Quote:
The unsolved murder of 13-year-old Lindsay Rimer who was last seen alive in Hebden Bridge on November 7, 1994 has taken a new twist.

The body of the Hebden Bridge girl was pulled from the nearby Rochdale Canal on April 12, 1995.

Now, as the 19th anniversary of her disappearance approaches, the Rev Graham Kent, who was a Methodist minister in the town at that time, has asked that the late disgraced TV star Jimmy Savile’s links to the area be investigated.

The BBC presenter was a regular visitor and was later exposed as a prolific paedophile.

He used to stay in a caravan at nearby Cragg Vale but was never interviewed by police.

Rev Kent said: “It should be investigated. If he was involved, it would put her family’s minds at rest.”

Police have said they do not know Savile’s movements in November 1994 when he would have been 68.

He made no public appearances that month and was not making programmes for the BBC.

Lindsay’s family lived at Lower Rough Head Farm, near Savile’s holiday spot before moving into Cambridge Street, Hebden Bridge, before her disappearance.

Lindsay’s divorced parents Geri and Gordon Rimer have yet to comment and police said they have no information linking Savile to the murder.

Her body was waited down with a stone at a boat dock. He wanted the body to be found. Not done by someone who would prefer the body not be found to cover his tracks. I'm with Rev. Kent on this one.

Last edited by troyhand; 21-10-2013 at 05:50 PM.
troyhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2013, 05:48 PM   #76777
ricoso

Here is the latest concerning the Committee of Enquiry into decades long child abuse in Jersey

http://voiceforchildren.blogspot.com...mittee-of.html

Also, I have just published a posting showing that the culture of concealment is still alive and kicking in Jersey.

http://ricosorda.blogspot.com/2013/1...ulture-of.html

rs
ricoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2013, 06:05 PM   #76778
oonalu

I feel disgusted with my dealings with Jimmy Saville and feel I must explain. I did not like the person; I thought it was his personality I could not stand; perhaps subconsciously it was something more.

I was diagnosed in 1973 some 40 years ago by a Dr. Carol at the Guildford Royal Surrey Hospital.

In those days there were no different types of MS; you either had it or didn’t.

In 1978 I started using a wheelchair; which enable me to move about the different Terminals at Heathrow Airport where I was a baggage tracing agent for British Airways.

In 1979 I was contacted by a man called Ivor. He said he was one of Jimmy Savills’s helpers at Stoke Mandeville where they were trying to raise the money to build a new wing. The BA Staff in Glasgow had raised a large amount and BA had given him airline tickets to go and receive the cheque; would I go with him as I was BA and in a chair?

He was also a wheelchair user and accompanied him and his lovely wife Hilda. Afterwards they invited me to Stoke to see the hospital and their plans.

The hospital was more or less about 20 prefabricated huts left over since WW2 joined by covered corridors. The gardens all around these huts were immaculate; would put Wisley to shame.

Each hut had about 10 beds and every bed had a patient who one minute was a Footballer; Rugby Player; Swimmer; Athlete or just going about the normal things in life. The next minute their life had been turned on their head; bedridden and having to rely on others to help with bodily functions.

Sure I was a wheelchair user but what was happening to me was slower; at least I had time to adapt. Jimmy Saville was a peculiar person but he certainly had people in droves wanting to give him money while he sat on his golden throne smoking his Cuban cigar.

I was no exception; a new wing was urgently needed; I thought I must do something so wrote to Her Majesty who gave me permission to use The Mall outside Buckingham Palace for a sponsored wheelchair push. I managed 20 laps and raised about £1000.

Shows how small a world it is I was accompanied by ten girls from BA check in Terminal 2. One of the girls Debbie Harrison when I became a Trustee of the MS Society 20 years later was the North London MS Society Coordinator; sort of paid bouncer who makes all the play; solves any problems.

It went so well I thought I would do something a little further so decided on John O’Groats to Lands End by tricycle. So Pashley’s of Stratford of Avon loaned me a tricycle and Sir Colin Marshall; Chief Executive of BA, provided me with an estate Mondao and all the petrol driven by my best mate Gary Mills. I won’t bore you with the journey just say it was the greatest experience of my life; except one place; The Shap Fell; Cumbria.

Saville had done it many times and always went Lands End to John O’Groats; now I know why. If you travel north to south to get to the Shap Fell; which is a large hill rising about 1000 feet in about 2 miles; but comes down the 1000 feet very sharply with rocks one side and a sheer drop the other.

I can’t remember if there was any warning about the drop going up the hill but I never headed it; one minute struggling to peddle up to the top; the next hurtling down at about 60 mph and the breaks having no effect.

Being an atheist in the short time; about 4 minutes; it took to get to the bottom I remember praying to God; asking for his help. Believe it or not when I got to the bottom there was a gated field that the farmer had left open. It is not the Country Code to leave gates open so someone was looking after me. This let me steer in and slow down.

Collecting the money at the end was always the worst part. For this event I had sponsorship from Prince Charles and Lady Diane.

In 1986 I wanted to do something further for Stoke so talked with my mate Sir Colin Marshal who gave me airline tickets to circumnavigate the world twice continuously that took 5 days 13 hours; again this was sponsored.

Saville was a strange person; but at least Stoke Mandeville got the money.

http://www.mssociety.org.uk/forum/ev.../jimmy-saville
Old 21-10-2013, 07:48 PM   #76779
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:
UK column has covered the Maloney video today

http://www.ukcolumn.org/live

c 36.42 starts with Elm- big expose - then goes onto Nyumbani and SIMON WOOD - (with that HUNT connection)

MEGA!!!
PLEASE take time to watch- it's a great synopsis

Last edited by welshwitch; 21-10-2013 at 07:49 PM.
welshwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2013, 07:55 PM   #76780
oonalu

Dwyer first came to our close attention as the officer cuddled up close to paedophile and rapist friend, Sergeant Matthew Appleyard, in the Wetherby NPT publicity shots. ‘Matt the Hat’ who lives in a police house, right next to the police station, is still refusing to publicly state who his fellow attendees were, at the now infamous Jimmy Savile Friday Morning Club. Following first publication of this website page, on 25th February 2013, three days later West Yorkshire Police announce to the nation’s press that they are going to question Appleyard again. This time he may admit that he was in uniform, on at least some of the occasions, and definitely on duty. He has also used marked police vehicles to make the journey down the A58 from Wetherby. A West Yorkshire Police internal inquiry (Operation Newgreen) reported on 10th May 2012 and was widely, and quite rightly, condemned as “pathetic” and a “whitewash” in the national press and on television and radio. It did however confirm the uPSD discovery that Appleyard had lied in public originally when stating in October 2012, via his own Force’s press office, that he was off-duty when visiting Friday Morning Club. Which fits the profile of a number of other lying, deceitful Wetherby police officers. The report does not name any of the other seven police attendees that uPSD have not yet identified and Appleyard is still hell-bent on covering up for them as the only officer still in the police service.

It has also been confirmed to uPSD that Appleyard was, at the time of his Friday Morning Club visits (and very probably still is), a Freemason. As was Savile, himself, and the only other named police officer, Inspector Mick Sarkey (see below). It is our belief that Freemasonry is at the heart of the Operation Newgreen/Savile cover-up and until all the investigating officers are named, along with the remaining seven police officers in Savile’s coterie then this appalling stench of cover up will remain. It is also believed that the police officers identified in the property company that Operation Newgreen head, ACC Ingrid Lee, failed to declare are almost all Freemasons as well. It was the tenacity and investigative skills of uPSD that brought this latter issue into the public domain, via the Daily Telegraph, and has led to an outside force investigation into Lee.

http://www.upsd.co.uk/inspector-paul-dwyer/