Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 16-03-2013, 01:53 PM   #57761
craftyhen

Quote:
Originally Posted by discovery77 View Post
The problem is Tajas everyone can see its staged....why are you three always popping up to stage this? Whos benefit are you working for? Its clear you mean I flounced off, yes, but I didnt report you. i flounced off last night because i am sick of the artifice and people being dishonest. The group working behind the scenes is bothering me greatly. I dont trust you.
Mary Moss contacted me by the way and she has never been on this thread or even heard of it.

When we work publicly we're accused of derailing

When we suggested using another thread the majority wanted research kept in one place

When we work privately we're being secretive.

Lose,lose, lose.

Some people are so insecure and paranoid.
craftyhen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 01:53 PM   #57762
marny
Inactive

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by solinvictus View Post
Greetings people i have been looking at this thread for about 4 month and have become amazed with great team work and diligence used here ..i didn't know how to join it lolz but I think i have made it
Welcome to the thread solinvictus
marny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 01:58 PM   #57763
discovery77
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftyhen View Post
When we work publicly we're accused of derailing

When we suggested using another thread the majority wanted research kept in one place

When we work privately we're being secretive.

Lose,lose, lose.

Some people are so insecure and paranoid.
Sorry, but now's the time for truth.

Coco has been working on a secret database behind the scenes.

This was running alongside Operation Greenlight on Gojam's blog. Gojam says he didnt know about this when asked to host it - he thought his was the end site for it.

Transcriber and Gojam tried to lull me in to co editing Greenlight - BEFORE I found out there was a secret database running alongside.

Now I also find out Gojam has political associations.

Im steering well clear.

What are the reasons for keeping the database secret?

What other people may use the database except the stated 'benificent' reasons?

How do you three know eachother so well, seemingly for months?
discovery77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 02:01 PM   #57764
tajas
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
Nobody was given notices, all that I asked was to keep on topic and that there is a chat room freely available to discuss till your hearts content, deleting 3,800 posts is not an enjoyable task.
Ok, no problem.

Enough.

This is causing distraction and clogging up the front of the thread.

People are currently here working. I have nothing to contribute
until tonight, so I am logging off and away to do something useful.

I will keep my work in the future purely academic and devoid of human
emotion.
tajas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 02:06 PM   #57765
craftyhen

Quote:
Sorry, but now's the time for truth.

Coco has been working on a secret database behind the scenes.

This was running alongside Operation Greenlight on Gojam's blog. Gojam says he didnt know about this when asked to host it - he thought his was the end site for it.

Transcriber and Gojam tried to lull me in to co editing Greenlight - BEFORE I found out there was a secret database running alongside.

Now I also find out Gojam has political associations.

Im steering well clear.

What are the reasons for keeping the database secret?

What other people may use the database except the stated 'benificent' reasons?

How do you three know eachother so well, seemingly for months?

I know nothing about Gojam but like him a lot - he's a lot more rational than you.

I have had no involvement in op. Greenlights so far.

Tranny & Tajas were the first people to befriend me - nothing more.

I sent a conciliatory pm to you and got a lecture about secrecy.

Think we should stop and take a breather coz your embarrassing yourself.
craftyhen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 02:12 PM   #57766
jond

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...75MILLION.html

comments on the daily mail article about comic relief are quite telling

people are seeing through the propaganda

Last edited by jond; 16-03-2013 at 02:14 PM.
jond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 02:18 PM   #57767
goodness
Inactive

Default Savile & Murders

Murder scene ... where Irene Richardson, top right, died, circled left, and Jimmy Savile's home, circled right

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ut-savile.html

What does Ripper know about Savile?
More links between killer and paedo emerge

PRESSURE was growing last night for police to probe the emerging links between pervert DJ Jimmy Savile and Yorkshire Ripper Peter Sutcliffe.

They include the fact cops hunting the prostitute slayer took a cast of Savile’s TEETH — most likely to check against bite marks on victims.

Connections

Sutcliffe NAMED Savile in police interviews and two of his victims were FOUND near Savile’s flat. The TV star VISITED Sutcliffe in prison soon after his conviction and they were seen as FRIENDS during his later trips to Broadmoor Hospital.

Now questions are being asked over whether they may have known each other BEFORE the murderer was locked up.

Sutcliffe denied killing one of them, but detectives at the time reckoned he was lying to cover for an accomplice.

Sutcliffe, now 66, was convicted in 1981 of murdering 13 women and attempting to kill seven others.

In 1976 he picked up pregnant prostitute Marcella Claxton, 20, and attacked her in Roundhay Park — near a flat Savile owned. Marcella survived but lost her baby.

The following year Sutcliffe killed Irene Richardson, 28, just yards from the same flat.

Savile was out at the time of the murder and was told about it by a neighbour when he returned.

According to author Michael Bilton’s book Wicked Beyond Belief, Sutcliffe mentioned Savile during a police interview in Armley Prison, Leeds, on January 22, 1981.

Sutcliffe was asked why he placed Irene’s boots over her legs before he left the park.

He said: “For two reasons. One, because I could hear voices from I don’t know where and a car had just driven into an entrance just behind the building — that was the block of flats I found out later where Jimmy Savile lived.

“Secondly I was surprised to see how luminous she appeared in the dark.

When Sutcliffe was jailed for life he was sent to then top-security Parkhurst jail on the Isle of Wight before transferring to Broadmoor in 1984 diagnosed with schizophrenia.

In her book Voices From An Evil God, writer Barbara Jones told how Sutcliffe and Savile “struck up a sort of friendship” when Savile was a prison visitor.

She quoted Sutcliffe as saying: “He used to come into my cell often, and joke about us both being a couple of Yorkie puds.”

And she added: “By the time Sutcliffe was transferred to Broadmoor Hospital, Savile was established there in the temporary post of Director of a Task Force set up to run the hospital while a new health authority was being formed. He promised to help him with materials for painting and other hobbies.”

She also said Sutcliffe once persuaded Savile to give £500 to a charity being run by a woman who visited him.

Asked by The Sun about Sutcliffe in April 2006, Savile called him a “mate”. He said: “Peter’s a Yorkshire lad like me. I also work in Broadmoor’s sister hospital Carstairs. I’ve done all sort of strange things in there for nearly 50 years.”

Last edited by goodness; 16-03-2013 at 02:20 PM.
goodness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 02:22 PM   #57768
pete675

Quote:
Originally Posted by jond View Post
bbc news and daily mail are still worth looking at simply because of the high readership they have worldwide, they both have an agenda

know your enemy

the daily mail is little more than a fascist doctrine
Daily Mail fascist? Surely not!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2005...uardianreview5

'In January 1934, Lord Rothermere wrote a long and enthusiastic article for the Daily Mail which began a campaign of support by the paper for Oswald Mosley's British Union of Fascists: its notorious headline was "Hurrah for the Blackshirts".

As owner of the Mail and many other titles, Rothermere was the most influential propagandist for fascism in Britain between the wars.'
pete675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 02:23 PM   #57769
jond

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodness View Post

Murder scene ... where Irene Richardson, top right, died, circled left, and Jimmy Savile's home, circled right

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ut-savile.html

What does Ripper know about Savile?
More links between killer and paedo emerge

PRESSURE was growing last night for police to probe the emerging links between pervert DJ Jimmy Savile and Yorkshire Ripper Peter Sutcliffe.

They include the fact cops hunting the prostitute slayer took a cast of Savile’s TEETH — most likely to check against bite marks on victims.

Connections

Sutcliffe NAMED Savile in police interviews and two of his victims were FOUND near Savile’s flat. The TV star VISITED Sutcliffe in prison soon after his conviction and they were seen as FRIENDS during his later trips to Broadmoor Hospital.

Now questions are being asked over whether they may have known each other BEFORE the murderer was locked up.

Sutcliffe denied killing one of them, but detectives at the time reckoned he was lying to cover for an accomplice.

Sutcliffe, now 66, was convicted in 1981 of murdering 13 women and attempting to kill seven others.

In 1976 he picked up pregnant prostitute Marcella Claxton, 20, and attacked her in Roundhay Park — near a flat Savile owned. Marcella survived but lost her baby.

The following year Sutcliffe killed Irene Richardson, 28, just yards from the same flat.

Savile was out at the time of the murder and was told about it by a neighbour when he returned.

According to author Michael Bilton’s book Wicked Beyond Belief, Sutcliffe mentioned Savile during a police interview in Armley Prison, Leeds, on January 22, 1981.

Sutcliffe was asked why he placed Irene’s boots over her legs before he left the park.

He said: “For two reasons. One, because I could hear voices from I don’t know where and a car had just driven into an entrance just behind the building — that was the block of flats I found out later where Jimmy Savile lived.

“Secondly I was surprised to see how luminous she appeared in the dark.

When Sutcliffe was jailed for life he was sent to then top-security Parkhurst jail on the Isle of Wight before transferring to Broadmoor in 1984 diagnosed with schizophrenia.

In her book Voices From An Evil God, writer Barbara Jones told how Sutcliffe and Savile “struck up a sort of friendship” when Savile was a prison visitor.

She quoted Sutcliffe as saying: “He used to come into my cell often, and joke about us both being a couple of Yorkie puds.”

And she added: “By the time Sutcliffe was transferred to Broadmoor Hospital, Savile was established there in the temporary post of Director of a Task Force set up to run the hospital while a new health authority was being formed. He promised to help him with materials for painting and other hobbies.”

She also said Sutcliffe once persuaded Savile to give £500 to a charity being run by a woman who visited him.

Asked by The Sun about Sutcliffe in April 2006, Savile called him a “mate”. He said: “Peter’s a Yorkshire lad like me. I also work in Broadmoor’s sister hospital Carstairs. I’ve done all sort of strange things in there for nearly 50 years.”

i wish rupert murdoch would open up the archives and put the whole lot of them in prison, he probably has more dirt on people than mi5 do

Last edited by jond; 16-03-2013 at 02:23 PM.
Old 16-03-2013, 02:27 PM   #57770
discovery77
Banned

I've told everyone my feelings now, and the truth of what I know, that is how it is. I am always honest.

Up to you people to decide on the twisty versions that will undoubtedly ensue from various people. My conscience is clear.

Something stinks in thread land, be mindful.

I wont let them mess any longer with me and disrupt the thread.
Old 16-03-2013, 02:34 PM   #57771
goodness
Inactive

Quote:
I've told everyone my feelings now, and the truth of what I know, that is how it is. I am always honest.

Up to you people to decide on the twisty versions that will undoubtedly ensue from various people. My conscience is clear.

Intuition has guided a lot of people on this thread and I think most eventually do sense when the posters are deceitful. The agencies that are behind this are masters of deceit and mind control - this thread has demonstrated that.

Let's keep plowing ahead and not led them deter us.
goodness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 02:38 PM   #57772
gobsmackedmum

Quote:
was told today that quite a few kids now at my lads primary school are refusing to join in the dressing up in pyjamas for comic relief due to jimmy savile scandal

due to the BBC being a bunch of child rapist enablers

the word is out people, keep at it keep telling all and sundry
I had a massive rant in Sainsburys yesterday, most unlike me and the poor guy on the fag counter took it very well! The staff were waxing some guy's legs next to his counter surrounded by a gaggle of kids in pyjamas. Told him I thought the parents were asking for trouble sending their kids out in public like that when there are so many paedos in this area. Might as well tattoo "I'm ready for bed" on the kids. Said it was a scandal that they weren't putting so much effort into solving the paedo scandal within the BBC and everywhere else in our society. And then descended into a diatribe about pretty much everyone.

Thought I'd feel better after but spent entire day fuming about the ignorance of too many people.
Old 16-03-2013, 02:41 PM   #57773
thekickinside

Quote:

I'm right behind you on this.
thekickinside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 02:44 PM   #57774
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
i wish rupert murdoch would open up the archives and put the whole lot of them in prison, he probably has more dirt on people than mi5 do
death by a thousand paper cuts
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 02:46 PM   #57775
hangthedj
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by solinvictus View Post
Greetings people i have been looking at this thread for about 4 month and have become amazed with great team work and diligence used here ..i didn't know how to join it lolz but I think i have made it
Welcome, great to have another hand on board

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodness View Post
Intuition has guided a lot of people on this thread and I think most eventually do sense when the posters are deceitful. The agencies that are behind this are masters of deceit and mind control - this thread has demonstrated that.

Let's keep plowing ahead and not led them deter us.
Absolutely! Onwards and upwards!

Discovery don't you dare go anywhere!!
hangthedj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 02:48 PM   #57776
marny
Inactive

Don't let it get to you discovery 77 , you are doing a good job here.
marny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 02:50 PM   #57777
hangthedj
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobsmackedmum View Post
I had a massive rant in Sainsburys yesterday, most unlike me and the poor guy on the fag counter took it very well! The staff were waxing some guy's legs next to his counter surrounded by a gaggle of kids in pyjamas. Told him I thought the parents were asking for trouble sending their kids out in public like that when there are so many paedos in this area. Might as well tattoo "I'm ready for bed" on the kids. Said it was a scandal that they weren't putting so much effort into solving the paedo scandal within the BBC and everywhere else in our society. And then descended into a diatribe about pretty much everyone.

Thought I'd feel better after but spent entire day fuming about the ignorance of too many people.
Good for you (sorry you felt bad though). We need a LOT more of this in this country.

Waxing a guy's legs for Comic Relief surrounded by kids in pyjama's in a supermarket? Outrageous
hangthedj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 02:50 PM   #57778
jond

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobsmackedmum View Post

less is more i find, if you say too much then people switch off
far more effective to plant little seeds in their minds and let them discover for themself

make them think that there are some titbits of information thay they are not privy to, this is how the masons recruit people

say something like 'god i cant believe you still want to support comic relief and the bbc after everything thats been revealed about them, havent you see the news?'

and then walk off

or something like that

Last edited by jond; 16-03-2013 at 02:51 PM.
Old 16-03-2013, 02:55 PM   #57779
discovery77
Banned

Appreciate support - thank you. Not going anywhere - when tricks get dirty you know the truth is getting nearer and fear is growing - will hopefully be back later to look into Battersea/Savile/Elm and other things.
When the going gets tough - the tough get digging - hear that the people that be?! The only way to continue is with truth and exposure.
Old 16-03-2013, 03:07 PM   #57780
iwantthetruth
Inactive

Discovery, it would be our loss if you decide to leave. I hope you have a re-think.

I do respond to pleas for extra help from forum members and work off-line for days gathering data or sending emails. As I understand it, all data collection / investigation is shared with everyone on this thread - even if it is a link to a blog where it is presented in a coherent manner.

Recently, I ended up in a rabbit warren (never mind a rabbit hole) and posted stuff whilst shouting for help to get me out. I do think I end up in dead ends at times - or this paedophilia is so rife that it has been happening under my nose for years and I didn't spot it!

We each do what we can do - and if some people prefer to work in smaller teams (or alone) then I think that is okay. We can't prescribe how people work together. I believe (from a thanks on this thread) that Gojam and Kazg worked solidly and intensely together for an afternoon last week. Sometimes working in pairs, or groups, or teams is more productive - as long as the final outcome is shared.

It is important that we stay together on this thread and don't fragment the data and information to the point where it is indigestible or hidden.

So please think again Discovery. You have a lot to give and add whilst we figure out how to expose those who abuse our children - and see that they are brought to justice.
iwantthetruth is offline   Reply With Quote