Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2015, 03:43 AM   #1
apextv
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 3
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Question Real Grey Alien Caught on Tape in Brazil

http://youtu.be/TjD0bVNzBzE

Could this be an actual live grey alien that was caught on tape at an unknown location in Brazil? Many argue that this is actual legitimate footage of a real grey alien in Brazil. What do you think?
apextv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 04:48 AM   #2
rooey
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,862
Likes: 668 (478 Posts)
Default

Bah that sucks. What a waste of time 1:11 .. Funny how some videos get made to be timed to that or 2:22 sometimes
__________________
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 12:33 PM   #3
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default WOW cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apextv View Post
http://youtu.be/TjD0bVNzBzE

Could this be an actual live grey alien that was caught on tape at an unknown location in Brazil? Many argue that this is actual legitimate footage of a real grey alien in Brazil. What do you think?
Wow. Thats pretty cool!!

The little GREY looks real but i guess anything can be staged.
Looks like he manifested as physical.

Greyz and other E ts can even show up on camera but still remain invisible to the naked eye like JULIO did for me . He was posing with my mom on camera for me behind the couch.

I put a pic of him on here . GO look at him.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 12:35 PM   #4
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default The Grey is cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
Bah that sucks. What a waste of time 1:11 .. Funny how some videos get made to be timed to that or 2:22 sometimes
YOU obviously didnt see him.

He was poking around a 'tree'.

Actually they look like big ice- cicles.

Last edited by 1zenith; 07-01-2015 at 12:38 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 07:17 PM   #5
sad_man
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,112
Likes: 66 (44 Posts)
Default

...wow....it's very interesting flick, staged or not....thank you...
sad_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 09:55 PM   #6
rooey
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,862
Likes: 668 (478 Posts)
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
YOU obviously didnt see him.

He was poking around a 'tree'.

Actually they look like big ice- cicles.
I saw him straight away. They don't move like that imo. To let themselves be cornered and filmed like that as well is rubbish. The movement human is too human. Plus the way the light reflects of the 'eyes' you can see the spot light reflecting. Seriously looks fake.. If it was It would of star trek Scotty beam themselves up to their ship any time they wanted. Unless it got a long way from their ship, I doubt they would risk that sloppiness. It's a rubbish video. I get you might be desperate for some sort of confirmation like this, except this video is not that. At all.
__________________
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 08:12 AM   #7
honkytonky
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 59
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Interesting! Made me jump..that's for sure!!
honkytonky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 12:22 PM   #8
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default Ya it could be staged for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
I saw him straight away. They don't move like that imo. To let themselves be cornered and filmed like that as well is rubbish. The movement human is too human. Plus the way the light reflects of the 'eyes' you can see the spot light reflecting. Seriously looks fake.. If it was It would of star trek Scotty beam themselves up to their ship any time they wanted. Unless it got a long way from their ship, I doubt they would risk that sloppiness. It's a rubbish video. I get you might be desperate for some sort of confirmation like this, except this video is not that. At all.
Ya you are right. It could be staged.

I am not so SURE this alien is REAL.



Go look at the other two threads with real alienS.
Those are REAL.

Go look at the "1.5 foot tall grey" and the "humanoid caught on camera in Russia" IT is a MANTIS being. I dont know what the big white blob-energy is. THOSE are real.

But ya this one could definitely be staged unless he did manifest pretty physically .
Go look at the other 2threads. THEY are real.

Last edited by 1zenith; 15-01-2015 at 12:23 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
alien, aliens, grey, ufo, ufos

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:02 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.