Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 13-01-2019, 09:29 PM   #21
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 16,912
Likes: 1,256 (990 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
You might be right.

I didn't know little drones could be that zippy.

EDIT: One thing I'll add - if this object had been captured before the advent (or, at least, the public knowledge of) drones, I GUARANTEE everyone who didn't want to entertain the possibility that this was anything anomalous, would have solely adopted the 'it's CGI' defense.

Suddenly, half the skeptics have no problem accepting that it is a genuine physical object, because they have another 'out' to dismiss it.

Interesting psychology.

Not really. I gave the video makers the benefit of the doubt regarding deceptive manipulation. It could just as easily be a simple video edit.
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2019, 09:32 PM   #22
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 16,912
Likes: 1,256 (990 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimstock View Post
"Disappears against the mountains"TG ?????

No- not at all.
Well considering you quoted something I didn't actually type....duhhhh

Quote:
It comes flying past the camera at rocket speed, from half mile away I would speculate.
Well exactly my bloody point from the quote I DID say!! It appeared in front of the mountains...doesnt mean it came from them.
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2019, 09:54 PM   #23
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
size_of_light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18,458
Likes: 461 (287 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post

Not really. I gave the video makers the benefit of the doubt regarding deceptive manipulation. It could just as easily be a simple video edit.
Exactly my point.

Pre-drone era, I doubt you would have been so generous at the outset.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2019, 10:37 PM   #24
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 16,912
Likes: 1,256 (990 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Exactly my point.

Pre-drone era, I doubt you would have been so generous at the outset.
Ok, I see your point. I'm not convinced it's a drone btw, or that they are legit.
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2019, 10:47 PM   #25
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
size_of_light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18,458
Likes: 461 (287 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Ok, I see your point. I'm not convinced it's a drone btw, or that they are legit.
Two words to debunk the 'drone theory' debunkers:

Midget aliens!



It''ll never get resolved, because it's too inconclusive.

Everyone will go away believing whatever they want to believe on this, and every other semi-convincing UFO video and photo ever taken.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2019, 11:57 AM   #26
G13Haze
Member
 
G13Haze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 54
Likes: 32 (19 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingwang View Post
Indeed.


Lol at 'mythbusters' as evidence...
G13Haze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2019, 04:57 PM   #27
JumpRogue
Moderator
 
JumpRogue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: EU
Posts: 485
Likes: 187 (135 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Right.

But it is never before seen by the public and newly-released on Jan. 9, 2019.
Do you know why it’s taken so long for the people that captured this ufo to release it?
__________________
"That's all it is: information. Even a simulated experience or a dream; simultaneous reality and fantasy. Any way you look at it, all the information that a person accumulates in a lifetime is just a drop in the bucket."
JumpRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2019, 06:14 PM   #28
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 16,912
Likes: 1,256 (990 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13Haze View Post
Lol at 'mythbusters' as evidence...
Explain why it isn't.
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2019, 07:05 PM   #29
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
size_of_light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18,458
Likes: 461 (287 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpRogue View Post
Do you know why it’s taken so long for the people that captured this ufo to release it?
In the video in post #17 he says it was paranoia that he would be visited by the govt. etc.
Likes: (1)
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:38 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.