Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 29-11-2012, 02:35 AM   #1
samson33

Default King Kill 33

Forgive me, If someone has started a thread about this before. King Kill 33 is an essay about the Kennedy assassination by Micheal A. Hoffmann and James Shelby Downard. Both are fascinating men. This is a link to the essay as well as an introduction to it.

http://www.revisionisthistory.org/kingkill33.html

The essay theorizes that Freemasons killed Kennedy. The proof? Not-Coincidences like Dallas is on the 33 degree line. Kennedy means wounded or ugly head in Gaelic. The list goes on and on. It is a very interesting read, even rockstar Marilyn Manson made a song about it.

I don't care for Heavy Metal too much, but I think the song is pretty good. So what do you think? Kennedy killed by Masons as a killing of the King(like in the Golden Bough) ritual? Alchemy and Murder linked? I would love to hear your take on it.
samson33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2012, 02:44 AM   #2
5swan
Inactive

i am a 32nd degree mason... and yes, just recently found out about it... OUCH!
5swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2012, 02:55 AM   #3
lightgiver

Lightbulb JFK MURDER SOLVED - watch killer in action

Quote:
The John F. Kennedy Eternal Flame is a presidential memorial at the gravesite of U.S. President John F. Kennedy, in Arlington National Cemetery...In an area of 624 acres (253 ha), veterans and military casualties from each of the nation's wars are interred in the cemetery, ranging from the American Civil War through to the military actions in Afghanistan and Iraq. Pre-Civil War dead were reinterred after 1900.
Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags...see links below...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74729
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=151871
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=192875
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2012, 03:37 AM   #4
5swan
Inactive

3-33 degrees are essentially properties of masonry... obedience (no mater what is asked of you) is an obligation.

Last edited by 5swan; 29-11-2012 at 03:38 AM.
Old 29-11-2012, 10:10 AM   #5
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5swan View Post
3-33 degrees are essentially properties of masonry... obedience (no mater what is asked of you) is an obligation.
Membership is based on total submission.
We know that although other Masons on here have denied it.
Those other entities cannot enter you without your agreement.
They don't tell people that before they join though.

A real man does not agree to total submission to anyone or anything.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders

Last edited by busa; 29-11-2012 at 10:10 AM.
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2012, 07:12 PM   #6
samson33

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
Membership is based on total submission.
We know that although other Masons on here have denied it.
Those other entities cannot enter you without your agreement.
They don't tell people that before they join though.

A real man does not agree to total submission to anyone or anything.
Sounds like Scientology. Wasn't L Ron Hubbard a Freemason? Interestingly enough Joseph Smith and Aleister Crowley were both Mason's too. Crowley was Hubbard's Guru. Islam means submission. Muslims means servant. Just interesting info to keep in mind.

The main reason I brought up the post was that I have pondered the idea that the Killing of the King/Kennedy assassination was an alchemical ritual. Isn't something in the cosmos supposed to change when major rituals like that take place? And aren't the Masons in to Alchemy as well as kabbalah?

Last edited by samson33; 29-11-2012 at 07:13 PM.
Old 29-11-2012, 07:34 PM   #7
5swan
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by samson33 View Post
Sounds like Scientology. Wasn't L Ron Hubbard a Freemason? Interestingly enough Joseph Smith and Aleister Crowley were both Mason's too. Crowley was Hubbard's Guru... And aren't the Masons into Alchemy as well as kabbalah?
Yes...
Scientology is into gang stalking. the blood oaths give them the right to perform "fair game" if you disobey or leave the group. Most masons do not have access to the occult magic of alchemy or kabbalah.

The magic can be used on you if not careful.

Last edited by 5swan; 29-11-2012 at 07:36 PM.
Old 29-11-2012, 07:38 PM   #8
samson33

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5swan View Post
Yes...
Scientology is into gang stalking. the blood oaths give them the right to perform "fair game" if you disobey or leave the group. Most masons do not have access to the occult magic of alchemy or kabbalah.

The magic can be used on you if not careful.
I remember reading in a book that part of taking the oath meant saying "You may rip out my tongue" or something like that. Creepy shit.
Old 29-11-2012, 10:00 PM   #9
5swan
Inactive

i used to like the number 33.... i used it everywhere... even for SSID of my internet... Now, i don't use it any more... the funny thing is ... that i keeps popping up everywhere around me... the clock :33, license plates x33, 333, etc. it indicates to me many of us are being controlled by the astral alien entities...

Last edited by 5swan; 29-11-2012 at 10:00 PM.
Old 30-11-2012, 02:38 AM   #10
kadosh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by samson33 View Post
Sounds like Scientology. Wasn't L Ron Hubbard a Freemason? Interestingly enough Joseph Smith and Aleister Crowley were both Mason's too. Crowley was Hubbard's Guru.
Some facts:

Author and founder of the Church of Scientology, L. Ron Hubbard, is often said to have been a Freemason. He was friends with Jack Parsons, chemist, and founder of the Jet Propulsion Laboratories. Jack Parsons was also the head of the Agapé Lodge of the Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO) in Los Angeles, California, and later head of the Pasadena OTO branch. It is believed that Hubbard was initiated into the OTO in 1944 by either Aleister Crowley or Jack Parsons, in fact, that may very well have been where and when he and Jack Parsons met. However, whether or not he was member of OTO is of little importance in determining if L. Ron Hubbard was a Freemason--Ordo Templi Orientis is not a Masonic organization. He may have very well been a member of OTO, but there is no evidence that L. Ron Hubbard was a Freemason.

Aleister Crowley was born Edward Alexander Crowley, and also known as both Frater Perdurabo and The Great Beast 666, was an English occultist, mystic, ceremonial magician, poet and mountaineer, who was responsible for founding the religious philosophy of Thelema. In his role as the founder of the Thelemite philosophy, he came to see himself as the prophet who was entrusted with informing humanity that it was entering the new Aeon of Horus in the early 20th century. As a young man he became a member of the esoteric Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. He would go on to found his own occult society, the A∴A∴ and eventually rose to become a leader of Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.), before founding a religious commune in Cefalù known as the Abbey of Thelema, which he led from 1920 through till 1923. After abandoning the Abbey amid widespread opposition, Crowley returned to Britain, where he continued to promote Thelema until his death. Crowley claimed to be a Freemason, but the organisations he joined are not considered regular by any of the Masonic bodies in the Anglo-American tradition. For that reason Crowley is not considered to have been a regular Freemason.

The evidence of Joseph Smith's close connection to occultism and Freemasonry, and how this influenced the origin and development of the LDS Church is not well known outside of scholarly circles. Some members of the LDS Church already Masons petitioned the Grand Master of Illinois for permission to set up a lodge in Nauvoo. In answer they were granted permission, in October, 1841, to hold lodge meetings; but it was March 15, 1842, before authority was given to set up a lodge in Nauvoo and to induct new members. Joseph Smith became a member. At the time of the lodge organization, Joseph Smith received the three degrees in Masonry. Joseph Smith was never an active Mason. His other work consumed his time and energy. His history shows that he was extremely busy at this time with a multitude of Church problems. Lodge matters would have to be left in other hands.

Last edited by kadosh; 30-11-2012 at 02:50 AM.
kadosh is offline   Reply With Quote