Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 10-05-2017, 04:35 PM   #1
BlakeBeliever

Default A lost Irish Poet

Hi

I'm Graeme - I'm from Ireland in my thirties, a software developer, an ametaeur poet, hobbyist graphic designer, vegetarian and lost soul.... But aware of how lost I am.

I suppose I'm here mainly because it's not working. The job, trying to appease my family, thinking about money, lack of real friends the whole damn lot.

I'm interested in this stuff not so much for conspiracies but... for finding myself?

I've been a bit of a dark place recently, suicidal, talking on very unhealthy 'dating sites', screwing up on day to day tasks all that..

But I've recently turned a corner, I'm feeling more peaceful, I'm reading again (robots rebellion) , I'm more at ease in my own company and I feel ready to write lyrics again... (Though I'm waiting for the line to hit).

BUT I can't connect with the day to day now, television, the machinations of the work place, money, bills, all of it just... Almost angers me now and I feel so disconnected from close family but calm with it.

Is this waking up?

What now?

Lovely to meet you all .. Oh and once I'm finished robots rebellion, which book next?
BlakeBeliever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 04:43 PM   #2
getagrip
Inactive

A warm welcome to dif.

The Biggest Secret is always my top recommendation for David's books.

https://www.davidickestore.com/en-gb...by-david-icke/
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 04:48 PM   #3
BlakeBeliever

Thank you getagrip
Old 10-05-2017, 07:13 PM   #4
oneriver

Welcome BlakeBeliever.

“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 08:02 PM   #5
BlakeBeliever

I love Neil Sedaka lol
Old 10-05-2017, 09:21 PM   #6
iamawaveofthesea

The more people who 'wake up' the more support there will be for everyone else

hopefully there will come a day where people can talk freely and openly about these issues and not be attacked or ridiculed or shunned

that will be the day that society begins to face and deal with its demons together

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 10-05-2017 at 09:21 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 09:33 PM   #7
BlakeBeliever

I think the world is on the brink iamawareofthesea, the haters, the divisionists and the distracters (shallow entertainment) are getting more vocal (whether through increased power OR DESPERATE FEAR of losing their quarry - I hope the latter). However the aware and the open-minded are finding their voice too. People on a general level are opening to new ideas and starting to question.

It's ON now
Old 10-05-2017, 11:17 PM   #8
willys girl

I've not been on the forum for ages and when I logged in tonight your post caught my eye. Welcome to the site I hope you find it useful. I think we all become aware in our own way and in the beginning you feel a massive overload but it all pans out in the end. I think many people feel disconnected from this reality. It just seems wrong some how. This is not how it should be. Find what makes you comfortable. Try not to judge those still plugged into the matrix and you will be at peace with yourself. I'm out there in the world working day after day but I'm not buying it.

Dea-éirí leat Graeme
willys girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 01:00 AM   #9
Ickepower
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeBeliever View Post
Hi

I'm Graeme - I'm from Ireland in my thirties, a software developer, an ametaeur poet, hobbyist graphic designer, vegetarian and lost soul.... But aware of how lost I am.

I suppose I'm here mainly because it's not working. The job, trying to appease my family, thinking about money, lack of real friends the whole damn lot.

I'm interested in this stuff not so much for conspiracies but... for finding myself?

I've been a bit of a dark place recently, suicidal, talking on very unhealthy 'dating sites', screwing up on day to day tasks all that..

But I've recently turned a corner, I'm feeling more peaceful, I'm reading again (robots rebellion) , I'm more at ease in my own company and I feel ready to write lyrics again... (Though I'm waiting for the line to hit).

BUT I can't connect with the day to day now, television, the machinations of the work place, money, bills, all of it just... Almost angers me now and I feel so disconnected from close family but calm with it.

Is this waking up?

What now?

Lovely to meet you all .. Oh and once I'm finished robots rebellion, which book next?
Welcome mate.

I think a great introduction to icke ideas for beginners is his book, 'tales of the time loop'. He gives a great detailed knowledge of the true nature of reality as revealed to him in a mystical journey into an other dimension that is all around us even now - just vibrating at a different frequency. Welcome again!
Ickepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 12:49 PM   #10
BlakeBeliever

Thank you for the warm welcome and positive vibes
Old 24-05-2017, 02:05 AM   #11
teardropexplodes

There is no "you " out there waiting to be found. You have to create yourself, create the kind of life you want through a force of will. Take personal responsibility for your life.
Old 29-05-2017, 05:08 AM   #12
Enki1

welkom
Enki1 is offline   Reply With Quote