axilleas
Inactive

Default ⚚ The Phoenix Rises ⚚

CHAOS ARRIVES - TRUTH OR FICTION?

Filii excitatus est Delphica

LEVIATHAN - The Phoenix births the Cosmic Egg

2015 International Year of Light - Anno Lucis

In the Year of Lucifer - 6015 Masonic Calendar

Many of you are aware of what's been happening around the world? How many of you know what the significance of this year is?

I've got an incredible story which most of you who read this, just wouldn't believe.

This one's frightening ...

For the past few months I have been having what some would refer to as visions, or epiphanies. All dark in nature, possibly demonic if there is such a thing.

Many years ago, I had attended a primary school where the majority of it's students were for the most part Orthodox Jews.

My memories of a questionable situation which occurred at the school had recently surfaced.

I remember sitting behind my desk, when a group of high ranking religious Jews asked to see me. When my name was called, and my Jewish classmates discovered which Jewish "council" it was, they responded in fear and respect. Many of the kids were shocked, and asked what I may have done behaviorally to have this council call upon me.

Because my memories are fragmented, please take what I write with a grain of salt. How many of you have you heard of the MK Ultra program?

Wikipedia has an article on it

Canadian experiments

"The experiments were exported to Canada when the CIA recruited Scottish psychiatrist Donald Ewen Cameron, creator of the "psychic driving" concept, which the CIA found particularly interesting. Cameron had been hoping to correct schizophrenia by erasing existing memories and reprogramming the psyche."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

I suspect LSD, pot and possibly some other hallucinogens may have been administered. I was taken to another part of the school which was empty, then in a room with no more that 10 to 15 other kids we were subjected to different experiences.

For example, the memories I have are clear fragments of time spent in a school setting, experimental play time I guess it was.

The council consisted of no more than 3 - 7 people at the most. Men and women, who conducted strange games for us.

One such game was a learning module where we (boys and girls) were placed on our chairs in a circle, except we were all naked. I don't recall it being sexual as it was a learning experience, of specific knowledge we were taught, which I'll get into later ... At some point, I remember a man and maybe two women asking a smaller group of us ... "Do you kids want to learn "real magic"?

To be continued ...

Last edited by axilleas; 22-10-2015 at 06:53 AM.
axilleas is offline   Reply With Quote