Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 03-07-2011, 08:03 PM   #1
geewhizz

Default Some of this could 'Awaken' you..

Everyone in the New Age movement goes around saying 'its all an illusion' etc etc with no proof (apart from a few wacky LSD trips and that atoms are 99.999% empty space).

I would say personally this is right AND wrong. My GF thinks that everything is an illusion but if I trapped her finger in my car door she would soon know otherwise. The Brain is the consciousness prison and it is an organic hyper computer. This 3D reality is a construct of a negative force (call it the devil or whatever I don't care) and the awakening is just our realisation that something is wrong with the world we live in, we break our programming of the Brain Prison.

I am not one, but Spiritualists say that when we die (3D reality) the heavens rejoice, and when we are born the heavens cry. This is because our consciousness returns home or to another place and when we are born, we leave home.
This definitely points to deception or some kind of intervention from other dimensions to use us as a power source to power the 3D realm.

What I am saying is that the 3D reality is not an illusion for everyone i.e keep your head down, pay your taxes, watch soap operas, take the kids to school, keep up with the jones's, work your life away, chase the material dream then die. This as you can see is no illusion. It is damn real to these people. These are the ones that are stuck in the loop of reincarnation (deception).

You and I were one of those people once, but I guarantee that anyone who is reading this is now 'different'.

For us it is just a game and we are not buying it any more, we have now broken the spell. We will not return to this world of deception again.
geewhizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 09:41 PM   #2
blister

I would say I am partially awake. I see the deception and government lies, I wonder how anyone could NOT see 9/11 as as a put up job. I see restrictions on our freedoms get worse every day and I wonder how much they will one day charge my child on the air he breathes.

But, I don't know what good it does me.

I am different as you say, Geewhiz. Once upon a time I could argue a point rigid because I saw the story printed in the MSM. Nowadays seeing it in print is only likely to make me wonder who stands to gain from the spin given to the story.

The fluoride, the profit driven medical sector, the lies, greed and venality. It depresses the living crap out of me... but I don't know what to do about it. I wish the Awakening came with instructions. I wouldn't even mind some arrogant tosser telling me to RTFM if I asked a stupid question as long as some bugger had a plan to get us out of the crap we are heading into.
blister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 10:25 PM   #3
crisitunity

I agree with the overall theme.

This is a negative place and I never hear anyone talk about whats really wrong.

It makes me wonder about the whole choice issue. Did I really chose to come here? I cannot figure out any reason why I would do that unless I was just really, really, rrrreeeeeeeaaaaaaallllllllyyyyyyyyyyy bored which is an eventuality I supose so law of large numbers and all that here I am...

I can't wait to get out of here though, if I was certain thisa place was a choice I might just do the suicide thing. And thats not the emotional nonsense tv has everyone hypnotized into thinking... Its more like when you're playing Zelda and lose interest half way through the game.

When I was a kid I would force myself to finish it, these days I just turn it off the second I lose interest and rarely go back.

I'm sick of it here, this game is boring, filthy and stupid.

Edit: or more apt than Zelda! Its like a lame MMORPG where everyone playing is a douche and the biggest douches of all have the best characters and all the plat because they're completely obsessed and phycopathic and base thier entire sense of self off of the game character and none off of thier true selves or thier relationships with others.

Who would want to play that crap? I don't get it.

Last edited by crisitunity; 03-07-2011 at 10:30 PM.
crisitunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 11:12 PM   #4
cantata
Inactive

I'd say that I'm partially awake too - and only a very minor part, too. Because I think that's the "trick" of Life. It does feel like we are really in it and it's All and there is no other way...

But it reminds me of a dream I have often in which I try to have my lovely little cat living with our family again (she currently has to live with my sister in our old house): I struggle and strive to drive to her and drive us all back, but it's all horribly full of problems and terrible risks that must be faced and I wake full of stress and angst....

And when I wake I realise REALLY it's quite simple: just bring her to where we are and TRUST she will fit in and find her way and move with us again when we do...

This slumber is made of many self-made problems and supposed problems imposed by others - but don't believe it.

Really, Life is a lot simpler than we know.

cantata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 07:14 AM   #5
pali_gap

I think we have a choice and we chose to reincarnate again for whatever purpose, maybe to reconnect with some souls we have karma do deal, or learn something and simply to have an experience. Like when people try a drug; its illusory but it still intoxicates you for a while and you are different man after the experience is over. So yeah next time don't make the same choice but who is to say you won't change your mind eh?

Basic Income
pali_gap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 08:20 AM   #6
jconnar

This guys brings it in from a different perspective. Something I have been looking into a lot lately.

jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 09:40 AM   #7
hierophant

very interesting thread!

when i got deeper into nonduality theory and meditation in the beginning of this year, i first wanted to drop all the stuff i've learned from david icke and others because these could only be "mental concepts"...

but does one perception have to exclude the other? i say no!

for those who want to know, the knowledge is there. many neo-advaita followers, zen buddhists and other nonduality experts perhaps don't want or don't need to know, but i'm quite sure life will go on with "personal" experiences in other dimensions after awakening from the egoic state!

Last edited by hierophant; 04-07-2011 at 09:51 AM.
hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 09:59 AM   #8
knightofthegrail
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhizz View Post
atoms are 99.999% empty space
Which they are not.

A nothingness has no measurements because it doesnt actually exist; its a hypothetical absense that falls apart when you realise that the "space" between things has to be "something" otherwise it would not be there.

Quote:
This 3D reality is a construct of a negative force (call it the devil or whatever I don't care) and the awakening is just our realisation that something is wrong with the world we live in, we break our programming of the Brain Prison.
What is it with "truthers" and all this batsh*t gnosticism? Oh yes, its part of the New Age Theosophist agenda to destroy attachment to real things (home, family, gender, kin) and render the human race into a bunch of dissocciated cosmic zombies. Kind of like self-administered heroin.

Meh, life is an IQ test.
knightofthegrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 11:01 AM   #9
pali_gap

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofthegrail View Post

What is it with "truthers" and all this batsh*t gnosticism? Oh yes, its part of the New Age Theosophist agenda to destroy attachment to real things (home, family, gender, kin)
Most families in Europe from lets say time of Christianity were dysfunctional. When we say New Age we mean a New Age of thinking and approaching all life situations. It is a time when conscience expands to where family doesn't matter anymore in a traditional sense because we are all souls equal having an Earth experience. So one parent, two, three etc don't matter in the least as long the children are born in a environment that offers them love and understanding. And that to me New Age is all about; Love and Understanding. But I don't expect a middle age fanatic like you could ever grasp such non-traditional concept. Nothing personal im just telling you how it is mate. You are too into this Matrix. Snap out of it. WE lived before and we will live again so all that matters is the experience. Not yours or mine but everyone's.

Basic Income
Old 04-07-2011, 11:26 AM   #10
knightofthegrail
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pali_gap View Post
Most families in Europe from lets say time of Christianity were dysfunctional. When we say New Age we mean a New Age of thinking and approaching all life situations. It is a time when conscience expands to where family doesn't matter anymore in a traditional sense because we are all souls equal having an Earth experience. So one parent, two, three etc don't matter in the least as long the children are born in a environment that offers them love and understanding. And that to me New Age is all about; Love and Understanding. But I don't expect a middle age fanatic like you could ever grasp such non-traditional concept. Nothing personal im just telling you how it is mate. You are too into this Matrix. Snap out of it. WE lived before and we will live again so all that matters is the experience. Not yours or mine but everyone's.
Huffety puffety ringstone round
knightofthegrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 11:51 AM   #11
bemore

Whats good to some people.....is bad to others.

So common sense tells me that good vs evil does not exist....so drop it.

Whats truth to some people.....isnt truth to others.

So the concept of "truth"....much like the concept of good/evil vs perspective also has to be dropped.

They only exist in word form.

Buddhists believe in "samsara" (I have returned from a working retreat at a buddhist center)

http://www.taracentre.org.uk/working_visits.shtml

and to be honest I have mashed there heads up. If you believe in "karma" then pretty much if you do bad in this life.....then you will suffer in the next one. This concept to me is flawed because what happens if I go over to africa and help some of the poorest people who suffer the most??? Surely me helping them and making there life better would mean that they are not getting there suffering they "deserve".

They are vegetarian.....never mind the fact that we have teeth that are designed to eat meat......they are vegetarian because of re-incarnation.....as in they wouldnt want you to potentially eat your mother from a past life......but like I told them......you dont eat the soul....you only eat the vehicle (flesh). They then argued with me about killing an animal.....who gives you the right to choose its death.....which I agree with.....but then I turned round and said "you have me weeding in your beautifull gardens.....who gives you the right to choose what plant should be removed....simply for the plesuare of the eye????"

So I was told that plants are not alive and part of samsara (lol) never mind all of the research that shows that plants have auras....feel pain etc etc.

Its all concepts......concepts of the mind......

You cant tell me what is right or wrong because I may not agree with you???? Who then is correct????

Its paradoxal and completly flawed/stupid to even think in that way anymore.

To think there is a consequence for your actions.......in a omniverse where everything is experienced/loved by god......sorry but I laugh.

Even my concepts are flawed.......but to me they are real and you will never understand them like I do......much like I will never understand yours like you do.

As soon as you "attach" yourself to some belief then you lose the scope of your vision and you wont see "the whole picture" will you???

I asked the group at the buddhist center if they had ever considered that they are attaching a "tag" to the word enlightenment???? That they seek something that can only be found within on a personal level.

Buddha apparently reached enlightenment......left samsara and the cycle of re-incarnation and has lost his "amnesia" to past lives when re-incarnating.

Many "spiritualist" I have found...."new age" most are fake.....they like to think they are yet they follow directions and advice given from somebody else.....an external source.

Yet only YOU can look within yourself and find these answers......your answers do not lie within any religion or concept......only YOU can be found within YOU.......god/spirit/conscience is within every single one of us (My concept thinks so anyway)!!! I have felt something like this myself through my journey and my meditations....thats why I know it is real.

What is real???? Only YOU can decide what is real and what choice/path you go down.....what actions you wanna take and what emotions you want to feel.

EDIT: but dont listen to me.....you have to find out your own answers.....and there is no right or wrong.

Last edited by bemore; 04-07-2011 at 11:55 AM.
bemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 03:23 PM   #12
pali_gap

Quote:
Originally Posted by bemore View Post
Its paradoxal and completly flawed/stupid to even think in that way anymore.

To think there is a consequence for your actions.......in a omniverse where everything is experienced/loved by god......sorry but I laugh.

Even my concepts are flawed.......but to me they are real and you will never understand them like I do......much like I will never understand yours like you do.
Good post. What you said there is the closest anyone got to "the truth".

I believe karma exists but not in any sense portrayed in any religion. Its solely on personal level imo and it doesn't deal with right or wrong mind (flawed) concepts but only as on the energy level.

The fact is we are here and we are not mere animals. We have a body, mind, heart, conscience collective that makes us masters of the physical world. We can reshape and create just about anything we can conceive with our minds. We are magical but also very easy distracted and be led. The suffering we experience here is a direct consequence of our emotional sensitivity. And the more you know, the more we are aware and conscious we then suffer less and less until reach absolute clarity and reconnect with the creator... That process cannot be rushed or "bought off" it can only be attained by your personal efforts towards it. Is that the fate of every soul I don't know... is that even desirable is questionable too... It is hard to imagine a dogmatic Universe with clearly defined rules and guidelines. And what purpose would that serve?

Basic Income
Old 04-07-2011, 09:54 PM   #13
bemore

Quote:
Good post. What you said there is the closest anyone got to "the truth".

I believe karma exists but not in any sense portrayed in any religion. Its solely on personal level imo and it doesn't deal with right or wrong mind (flawed) concepts but only as on the energy level.
On a personal level I would be intriqued to hear more about this......if you can explain it in words (which is difficult at the best of times I know lol)

Quote:
The fact is we are here and we are not mere animals. We have a body, mind, heart, conscience collective that makes us masters of the physical world.
I have contemplated this.....you say we are not "mere" animals but do animals and plants not have these attributes to????......maybe on a more primitive scale to us, when I say primitive Im only trying to compare them with myself......as in what I experience is very real to me and it has a limit due to my belief system/mind.......I cannot as of yet ascend beyond my limit....all I know is what I know. So comparing this does an animal.....although very simplistic compared to us.....also have a limit where
it knows it exists.......it is aware. If this is the case then where does the limit of possible concious creation end???? As in I may possibly create my own reality but also the people around me do too.....so we are a human collective group.....all affecting each other in subtle ways in a whole. But if other things (animals, plants, insects.........vibrationary matter) all are aware as well then they have there own concious creative groups.......so does the concious creation of all groups add up to the whole????

If this was the case then obv ALL of the universe......aspects that could possibly be aware and creating all add up to one MASSIVE collective????

I dont know lol.

EDIT: Would this "universal collective" not be what we term as god???

Quote:
That process cannot be rushed or "bought off" it can only be attained by your personal efforts towards it. Is that the fate of every soul I don't know... is that even desirable is questionable too... It is hard to imagine a dogmatic Universe with clearly defined rules and guidelines. And what purpose would that serve?
It is hard to imagine a omniverse with dogmatic rules as this wouldnt make it omniversal......but simply versal.

I agree the process cannot be rushed nor "bought off"......I asked the buddhists because they were attaching a "tag" to enlighenment....as in just because Buddha apparently had his own personal journey which found him enlightened......would they too, actually by following his apparent teachings become enlightened themselves.

In fact they would be trying to copy his journey....his experiences.....his contemplations........but they would not be doing it "there way" on a personal journey.......yes they would be looking inwards with contemplations but they would be limited as in they never thought to ask these themselves..........yes they may come to there own conclusions but even if you could come to almost infinite contemplations realisations would these all add up to the big picture of "enlightenment".....if you get what I mean.

I can tell you how to ride a bike......you can listen and take everything in what I say.....you may understand about balance and the need to pedal.....but when you got on the bike you would learn your OWN way.....yes you would agree with what I said was correct in some ways......you could empathise but ultimatly your own experiences would teach you how to really ride a bike......your own "reality"

So Buddha may show them the path to walk down.....but like I said it was HIS path.......not theres.......so they need to walk there OWN path.....if that makes sense????

Last edited by bemore; 04-07-2011 at 09:56 PM.
bemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 04:52 AM   #14
jconnar

Quote:
What is real????
For me everything that is not thought, with the exception of thought that is believed in to be real.
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 07:25 AM   #15
pali_gap

Quote:
On a personal level I would be intriqued to hear more about this......if you can explain it in words (which is difficult at the best of times I know lol)
That is that Energy can't be explained using words. You can only experience it. We always try to rationalize everything that is our problem as Human beings. Is something can't be explained and put into some form then it doesn't exist. Which is not true ofc, we don't know a lot of things but the world exists and mystery is there poking us in right is the eye. When you shut your critical mind you can see it but then you can't explain it so it seams later that its an illusion. lol And that is why we fail and will fail again and again...

Quote:
I have contemplated this.....you say we are not "mere" animals but do animals and plants not have these attributes to????......maybe on a more primitive scale to us, when I say primitive Im only trying to compare them with myself......as in what I experience is very real to me and it has a limit due to my belief system/mind.......I cannot as of yet ascend beyond my limit....all I know is what I know. So comparing this does an animal.....although very simplistic compared to us.....also have a limit where
it knows it exists.......it is aware. If this is the case then where does the limit of possible concious creation end???? As in I may possibly create my own reality but also the people around me do too.....so we are a human collective group.....all affecting each other in subtle ways in a whole. But if other things (animals, plants, insects.........vibrationary matter) all are aware as well then they have there own concious creative groups.......so does the concious creation of all groups add up to the whole????
animals do have conscience but don't have mind-heart and body awareness or best to say separateness. we tent to separate mind-heart from the body so we can do and experience things that don't exist per say. yeah we are not that much different from them in regard of conscience cuz we are also trapped into a collective conscience of Humanity and majority is not aware of it. Only when the collective conscience shifts we see a progress being manifested and we are a step closer to achieving some sort of Universal conscience. As of now we only can master this world but in the future we could be masters of the whole galaxy or Universe and doing things that are unimaginable by current understanding. So yeah its never ending. (that is also a belief)

Quote:
If this was the case then obv ALL of the universe......aspects that could possibly be aware and creating all add up to one MASSIVE collective????
I really don't know lol But it could be... Nothing seams to make sense standing alone it seams... WE are all in this together one big Universal family. yes it is also shameful (to the ego)

Quote:
So Buddha may show them the path to walk down.....but like I said it was HIS path.......not theres.......so they need to walk there OWN path.....if that makes sense????
Yes it makes sense. There is not one path. One could reach enlightenment just looking at a glass of water.

Basic Income
Old 06-07-2011, 03:33 AM   #16
greenzxy

Quote:
Yes it makes sense. There is not one path. One could reach enlightenment just looking at a glass of water.
Lol xp.
I suppose you can find philosophy in literally anything processed by the mind.
Watch your habits; They become character.
Watch your character; It becomes your Destiny!
greenzxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 04:03 AM   #17
tarragon

There will come a time when you won't even be able to find a glass of water worth drinking, so you'd better be enlightened. Foolish arrogant humans..did you think it would last forever?
tarragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 04:07 AM   #18
truth01
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhizz View Post
Everyone in the New Age movement goes around saying 'its all an illusion' etc etc with no proof (apart from a few wacky LSD trips and that atoms are 99.999% empty space).

I would say personally this is right AND wrong. My GF thinks that everything is an illusion but if I trapped her finger in my car door she would soon know otherwise. The Brain is the consciousness prison and it is an organic hyper computer. This 3D reality is a construct of a negative force (call it the devil or whatever I don't care) and the awakening is just our realisation that something is wrong with the world we live in, we break our programming of the Brain Prison.

I am not one, but Spiritualists say that when we die (3D reality) the heavens rejoice, and when we are born the heavens cry. This is because our consciousness returns home or to another place and when we are born, we leave home.
This definitely points to deception or some kind of intervention from other dimensions to use us as a power source to power the 3D realm.

What I am saying is that the 3D reality is not an illusion for everyone i.e keep your head down, pay your taxes, watch soap operas, take the kids to school, keep up with the jones's, work your life away, chase the material dream then die. This as you can see is no illusion. It is damn real to these people. These are the ones that are stuck in the loop of reincarnation (deception).

You and I were one of those people once, but I guarantee that anyone who is reading this is now 'different'.

For us it is just a game and we are not buying it any more, we have now broken the spell. We will not return to this world of deception again.
Why do [people take "the illusion" far too literally??? It doesn't mean nothings real because the system is an illusion, no one got any brains around here?????
truth01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 07:02 AM   #19
verndewd
Banned

its definitely not an illusion and its by no means the totality of our existence to be here.

I like to think this is a planting field where we travel to learn until the learning can no longer be contained in this form. Our higher selves are sadists we enjoy the challenge of the sufffering here , since this vessal is temporal and its possible many iterations are made for one infinite consciousness to explore learning, as much pain as we can suffer here doesnt suffer our higher selves very measurably.

in a sense it is illusory but in another every nuance is real since its the subtleties that contain the greatest learning, and the big events are just ignored subtleties come to a head.

Last edited by verndewd; 07-07-2011 at 07:03 AM.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 06:49 PM   #20
hierophant

"illusion" sounds so unkind. i've just had the simple insight that it's rather a "game" (for which the script might already be written), so why not put your ego aside and play your role(s) with devotion? and don't forget: never take it too serious because it's just a game! "be in this world but not of it" sums it up pretty nice!
hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote