Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 31-07-2017, 07:04 PM   #1
very_452001

Question Natural Steriliser available?

Hi

Come across these sterilising tablets:

http://www.boots.com/milton-sterilis...-pack-10053064

Apart from microwaves and vinegar is there any other natural alternatives?
very_452001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2017, 08:10 PM   #2
cosmic tramp

Radiation will do it.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2017, 08:30 PM   #3
elshaper
Inactive

Depends on what purpose.
Are you sterilising baby's bottle or what?

It couldn't have been more natural than steam which sterilises glass and metals but it won't do for fabric without possibly ruining it...it depends. If it's cotton, you could.

You could put bottles and jars in the oven 100C for about 15 mins.

You could also use borax to clean surfaces as well as isopropyl alcohol which is great for wiping surfaces. I'd imagine these are better than bleach.

Ozone (natural!) is another if you wanted to sterilise your room via air. You'd have to get out while it's been done though. You can wash(?) sterilise vegetables if you stick an ozone generator in water.

UV is also used to sterilise bottles before products such as beauty products are filled in.

My preference is steam, boiling and use of oven when it comes to material that comes in contact with food.
It's all depends on the application.

Last edited by elshaper; 31-07-2017 at 08:32 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2017, 09:36 PM   #4
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by very_452001 View Post
Hi

Come across these sterilising tablets:

http://www.boots.com/milton-sterilis...-pack-10053064

Apart from microwaves and vinegar is there any other natural alternatives?
I keep hearing these progressive doctors, saying what big babies our tummies have become through over sanitation, till we're now vulnerable to almost anything, whereas if you swallowed a pinch of good old garden soil each day it would do you more good than harm, in activating all your white blood cells as defence mechanisms. Ditto filling your bath with bath salts and oils is the worst thing you can do as your body is trying to get rid of toxins , not absorb perfumed chemically manufactured ones.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 11:37 PM   #5
magritte

Dont use borax it will leave a very mildy toxic residue not good if you are using it for a babies bottle.

The obvious one to use beside hot water is hydrogen peroxide or peracetic acid. Both use oxygen to kill micro organisms. Peracetic acid breaking down to acetic acid (as in vinegar) and oxygen with hydrogen peroxide breaking down to water and oxygen.

Peracetic acid is the better option in my opinion as sometimes the hydrogen peroxide you buy from places like boots is not recommended for ingesting due to a pain numbing drug they put in it.
magritte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 05:15 PM   #6
very_452001

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Depends on what purpose.
Are you sterilising baby's bottle or what?

It couldn't have been more natural than steam which sterilises glass and metals but it won't do for fabric without possibly ruining it...it depends. If it's cotton, you could.

You could put bottles and jars in the oven 100C for about 15 mins.

You could also use borax to clean surfaces as well as isopropyl alcohol which is great for wiping surfaces. I'd imagine these are better than bleach.

Ozone (natural!) is another if you wanted to sterilise your room via air. You'd have to get out while it's been done though. You can wash(?) sterilise vegetables if you stick an ozone generator in water.

UV is also used to sterilise bottles before products such as beauty products are filled in.

My preference is steam, boiling and use of oven when it comes to material that comes in contact with food.
It's all depends on the application.
Yeah its mostly plastic stuff like plastic bottles/boxes/jugs etc. What's the best to suggest for this?
Old 11-08-2017, 05:19 PM   #7
very_452001

Quote:
Originally Posted by magritte View Post
Dont use borax it will leave a very mildy toxic residue not good if you are using it for a babies bottle.

The obvious one to use beside hot water is hydrogen peroxide or peracetic acid. Both use oxygen to kill micro organisms. Peracetic acid breaking down to acetic acid (as in vinegar) and oxygen with hydrogen peroxide breaking down to water and oxygen.

Peracetic acid is the better option in my opinion as sometimes the hydrogen peroxide you buy from places like boots is not recommended for ingesting due to a pain numbing drug they put in it.
Can I use just vinegar or does it has to be Peracetic acid?
Old 21-09-2018, 04:32 AM   #8
better21

I also prefer couples.
better21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2018, 06:42 AM   #9
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by very_452001 View Post
Yeah its mostly plastic stuff like plastic bottles/boxes/jugs etc. What's the best to suggest for this?
A psychiatrist .... you've been brainwashed into thinking there's dangerous germs all around us ...

Your a victim of big pharma and the chemical sellers ...

Snap out of it and get some common sense , we have built in natural defences against everything .... except negative beliefs .
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote