Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 25-11-2008, 01:50 PM   #21
elirien

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyndawn View Post
From what I have heard of Bill Cooper's series on Mystery Babylon, much of what David now speaks about fits in well with the mystery school hypothesis.
WTG David, you are illuminating the public into the ways of thinking the Secret Societies want you to lol.
Do you know this?

If you have not heard Bill's broadcast on the film 2001 a Space Odyssey, please listen then watch the film.

You WILL evolve, you WILL be as GODS

People really are in a pickle if they believe that rubbish about being able to evolve into something wonderful. David, please think again.

From and ex witch who knows most of what you teach already.... delusion
Dude, don't be so hasty. David Icke teached some aspects of this mystery religion yes but he says also very important and good things which are kinda more advanced on the concept of the perception of reality. He fuses science which is not all together bs because there are some idiots that claim that there is something called evolution out there and not god.

William Cooper and David Icke explain the illusion world. The real world is out there and both know very little about it and who lives there besides us (as do all of us sheople). This is a long topic. I'll stop ranting right here

Quote:
Originally Posted by withthespigotonhot View Post
simplify,
when that lecture took place is very easily found using google. I know its circa "88-"89ish. Also, if youre interested in dates for his radio show, a cassette catalogue of every hour of the time episode can be found buried deep within hourofthetime.com.

http://oneheartbooks.com/resources/a...ry_babylon.htm

source:

Quote:
Originally Posted by withthespigotonhot View Post
&
elirien,
i think its a wonderful idea what youre doing, although i havent had the pleasure to completely take the whole sample in due to the fact that im restricted by a computer with no audio. (im not on my comp right now, i dont even have the internet at my house.) I will indeed let you know what i think with a full critique as soon as i get the chance though.

-Spigot
Thank you dude. I hope it is worth your attention.

I'm not gonna be around for a while (personal matters) but I'll try to check through my cp what's going on.

Take care all.
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 05:35 AM   #22
withthespigotonhot

to the top for cooper.
Old 24-01-2009, 10:24 AM   #23
susano

Quote:
Originally Posted by elirien View Post
He's the man! He has done so much. Everyone and I mean everyone should listen to these:

http://oneheartbooks.com/resources/a...ry_babylon.htm

have a look at this too:

http://www.hourofthetime.com/majestyt.htm
Awsome links! Bill Cooper was a genuis, though a troubled man. The Mystery Babylon series is mind blowing.

I had the pleasure of a few conversations with him. He was very accessable. GOD bless his soul and his family who he loved so much.
susano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2009, 12:24 PM   #24
elirien

Quote:
Originally Posted by susano View Post
Awsome links! Bill Cooper was a genuis, though a troubled man. The Mystery Babylon series is mind blowing.

I had the pleasure of a few conversations with him. He was very accessable. GOD bless his soul and his family who he loved so much.
I still listen to the mystery babylon series in awe. there is so much condensed knowledge connecting to so many points. and if you add religion, science and a little demonology from Gene Scott then you have the perfect conspiracy nut

He is to me like what pink floyd is to the renaissance. role model. true tyler durden
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 04:15 AM   #25
twistedconcept

Much respect to Bill.
twistedconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:48 AM   #26
lizzy

[QUOTE=withthespigotonhot;623802]he later renounced most of his ufo beliefs claiming all the documentation pertaining to aliens/ufos he was shown at the office of naval intelligence, was disinformation, and that he was intentionally mislead.

QUOTE]

.......yes, this is an important fact but sadly still used by extraterrestial ufo buffs.
R.I.P. Bill Cooper.

edit..thankyou clozaril for the vid posted below.....and had'nt seen that one nor knew where his 'resting place' was.

Last edited by lizzy; 02-02-2009 at 05:25 PM.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 09:47 AM   #27
clozaril
Inactive

here is a vid made by some of his friends contains interviews with bill and an analysis of his murder/death

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...05113781&hl=en
clozaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 11:25 PM   #28
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

I have not seen a lot of his stuff only little bits... does anyone know what UFO info he claims he was miss lead with?

did he believe Bad ETEs where here... 2012...so on... im not sure what stuff he really went into...
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:49 AM   #29
clozaril
Inactive

when he had clearence in the navy he believed he was purposefully given bad info, mis-informed false documents etc

he then went on to believe all ufo were man-made and then switched his research to religion and government.

i think 'behold a pale horse' is his most popular book
Old 03-02-2009, 08:53 AM   #30
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by clozaril View Post
when he had clearence in the navy he believed he was purposefully given bad info, mis-informed false documents etc

he then went on to believe all ufo were man-made and then switched his research to religion and government.

i think 'behold a pale horse' is his most popular book
thanks, I am aware of the scenario... I have just not really come across what UFO research he did actually put out as there are much out there of all kinds..

also if he was tricked once after being so convinced... then im not sure wh he was so sure the second time around..
Old 03-02-2009, 09:00 AM   #31
clozaril
Inactive

he believed there were 4 different aliens and they had pacts and treatys with the us govt maybe russia aswell one was helping us but the greys were deceivng us, though the greys were giving us the technology.

but what started him on the path was seeing a ufo come out of the sea when he was in the navy then been debriefed told he didn't see anything

in '97 or '98 i had an audio cassette of one of his talks i lent it to my mates and they were freaked out saying what shall we do etc. it was pretty mind blowing - turned the world on its head
Old 03-02-2009, 09:15 AM   #32
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
he believed there were 4 different aliens and they had pacts and treatys with the us govt maybe russia aswell one was helping us but the greys were deceivng us, though the greys were giving us the technology.

but what started him on the path was seeing a ufo come out of the sea when he was in the navy then been debriefed told he didn't see anything

in '97 or '98 i had an audio cassette of one of his talks i lent it to my mates and they were freaked out saying what shall we do etc. it was pretty mind blowing - turned the world on its head
Ahh ok thanks for that... so generally very smiler to what else is out there...

its always hard to believe any of these whissle blowers as if its so top secret then how do we know they are fed the right info to start with as well as how do we know at some stage they have not undergone extreme mind control.. or life threats in order to bring them in line...

I should listen to more of his stuff though..
Old 03-02-2009, 09:25 AM   #33
clozaril
Inactive

have a watch of the legacy of bill cooper on the 3rd page of this thread it gives a brief overview of his life and work.

about mind control he was born into the military so a possibility
Old 03-02-2009, 09:30 AM   #34
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
have a watch of the legacy of bill cooper on the 3rd page of this thread it gives a brief overview of his life and work.

about mind control he was born into the military so a possibility
thanks, will do...
Old 17-02-2009, 08:32 PM   #35
celtic isis
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
Ahh ok thanks for that... so generally very smiler to what else is out there...

its always hard to believe any of these whissle blowers as if its so top secret then how do we know they are fed the right info to start with as well as how do we know at some stage they have not undergone extreme mind control.. or life threats in order to bring them in line...

I should listen to more of his stuff though..
i would say read his book thirdwave, Cooper is who started me on my journey.

I feel like i "know" him. As for his info being credible -he was shot 6 times on his own doorstep and for good reason. Behold a Pale Horse - what a book, Cooper is what started everything off i feel. He did for me at least.

Reading his book is the only way you get a feel for who he was.

EDIT to post this link to a previous thread where we had a good old yarn about Bill

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24650

enjoy

Last edited by celtic isis; 17-02-2009 at 09:03 PM.
celtic isis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 08:35 PM   #36
celtic isis
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
Bill Cooper is one of the generic aspects of my intrest into conspiracy - reading behold a pale horse all those years ago leap frogged me into the world of David Icke and is one of the reasons i am here :-)

My thanks to a GREAT man, and to this thread

David attributes much of his early stuff to Bill Cooper. The man set wheels of truth in motion.

i heard that when you buy behold a pale horse, your name goes on a data base someplace, (catcher in the rye kinda thing)! oh well.... it gives somebody a job to do i guess, collating all that info!
lol my friend, same here

also that last bit, we heard that too, plus his book is forbidden in france...opps lol

Here's the book available for download:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/3928607/eB...nes-Jan-Van-He

Last edited by celtic isis; 17-02-2009 at 08:51 PM.
Old 17-02-2009, 08:49 PM   #37
celtic isis
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by susano View Post

sorry to hog the thread...lol

but it's no wonder Bill was a troubled man...how could anyone retain a sense of normality living in constant fear/threat of assassination, surveillance of he and his family, so many lies spread about him to damage his character, the loss if his leg in one attempt to silence him...and also having to face the apathy of a grazing public, Cooper's warnings falling on deaf ears...

Poor Cooper, he gave his life for the truth, for what was right because he believed in what was right, and he believed in this passionately. It was an incredible blow to him as a young solider and proud patriot, serving his country, the land of the free, willing to give his life for his country, only to discover that he had been a fool, that he was only a pawn and that the horrors in the world that he had been hoping to fight against, were actually caused by the government suuposed to be there to protect against these horrors.

That is what Cooper was about, that betrayed soldier who didn't lick the big wig's asses to get to the top and build a nice comfortable life for himself and his family, he fought for what was right, he did the right thing, when you know Cooper you know that that is what he was about. He lost everything in the end, including his life. He had to live without his family, his two daughters and beautiful wife, they had to be sent away to live in Europe while he remained in Arizona, all alone with his dogs and chickens.

We owe Bill Cooper so so much.

susano i don't mean to sound like i'm attacking you here lol you're very lucky to have had the chance to speak with bill.
Old 18-02-2009, 01:51 AM   #38
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Default We owe Bill Cooper so so much.

We certainly do.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2009, 01:27 PM   #39
celtic isis
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post

We certainly do.

lol i'm sorry for hogging the thread, just Cooper means a lot to me lol

i had something else to post and now i can't remember what it was!
Old 19-02-2009, 02:37 PM   #40
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtic isis View Post
i would say read his book thirdwave, Cooper is who started me on my journey.

I feel like i "know" him. As for his info being credible -he was shot 6 times on his own doorstep and for good reason. Behold a Pale Horse - what a book, Cooper is what started everything off i feel. He did for me at least.

Reading his book is the only way you get a feel for who he was.

EDIT to post this link to a previous thread where we had a good old yarn about Bill

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24650

enjoy
thanks I will check it out... have heard his name crop up lots but never checked his stuff out properly my self and I always got time for your reviews