Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 06-02-2015, 06:54 PM   #21
huyi

supposedly bobby brown is crying constantly and they are deciding if they want to turn off the machine or not, really sad that it had to come to this, at least she will be able to see her mother again.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.2104521
David Cameron. An Epitome of Evil Ep2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYljp...e=results_main

Last edited by huyi; 06-02-2015 at 07:05 PM.
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 07:24 PM   #22
mister

I was reading she was working on her first music album
And was supposedly very excited about that and was close to releasing it,
so the timing of this is very strange.
mister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 12:29 PM   #23
jhar26

OMG

http://www.rickey.org/nick-gordon-la...derway/276114/
jhar26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 12:35 PM   #24
grandmasterp
Banned

What a tragedy.
A young very talented lass with everything going for her.
Nice lifestyle, plenty of money and a good career in front of her.
So sad.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 01:00 PM   #25
jhar26

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
What a tragedy.
A young very talented lass with everything going for her.
Nice lifestyle, plenty of money and a good career in front of her.
So sad.
I'm not passing judgement on who are the good and the bad guys here, but considering all the infighting over the last couple of days about whether this Gordon character is or isn't really married to this girl tells me that the parties involved are already positioning themselves to get their hands on Bobbi Kristina's (and thus Whitney's) money.
Old 07-02-2015, 08:52 PM   #26
1necklace2
Inactive

Post Doctors found BRUISES on Kristina's body

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister View Post
I remember reading that bobbi kristina nearly drowned in the bath once before,
And it was Just 24 hours before Whitney Houston died, in the same hotel
Doctors have found BRUISES on Kristina's body but will not disclose details. Doctors say bruises need EXPLAINING. I think that jewish Freemasons tried to sacrifice her. I bet they will do her like they did Michael Jackson after they focused on a jewish dude named Tohme R. Tohme. They're gonna find a poor black dude to take the fall so that it won't fall into a Black vs. Jew race matter. They found Conrad Murphy to take the fall and I bet their looking for a Black dude to take the fall for this now. Watch the pieces come together!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNN
Bobbi Kristina Brown has injuries that need explanation, source says
By Ralph Ellis, Marylynn Ryan and Sunny Hostin, CNN
Updated 2:01 PM ET, Sat February 7, 2015

Atlanta (CNN)Investigators are focusing on Bobbi Kristina Brown's boyfriend, Nick Gordon, as they try to determine how she ended up facedown in a tub of water, a source with knowledge of the case told CNN.

In another development, a source close to her family told CNN that she has injuries that still need to be explained. The nature of those injuries was not disclosed. Bobbi Kristina, 21, was found facedown in a bathtub full of water in her Atlanta area home on January 31. She was "unresponsive, meaning not breathing, no heartbeat," a Roswell police spokeswoman said at the time.

Doctors have placed her in a medically induced coma, a source close to the family said soon after she was hospitalized. The status of her brain function won't be known until sedatives are reduced, the source said. A week after she was rushed to the hospital, details of her condition are scarce. Sources close to the family say she opened her eyes briefly on Monday and also suffered seizures that same day. It was not immediately clear what medical significance these reported events have in Brown's case.

As she fights for her life, more family members are coming to Atlanta to visit the legendary singer's daughter. Her grandmother, Cissy Houston, who is the mother of the late musical superstar Whitney Houston, arrived at Emory University Hospital on Friday, a source close the family told CNN. Other family members, including Bobbi Kristina's father, singer Bobby Brown, have been in Atlanta for days.

She "was not breathing" when Gordon and a friend, who has been identified as Maxwell Lomas, found her inside her townhouse in the Atlanta suburb of Roswell.

They called 911 and performed CPR until emergency crews arrived and took over, police spokeswoman Lisa Holland said.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/07/entert...zed/index.html
1necklace2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 06:54 PM   #27
mister

I think they are waiting for the 11 febuary to take her of life support
That way she will die on the same date that Whitney died on.
Old 09-02-2015, 01:00 AM   #28
cosmo99

Quote:
Its all so terribly sad...A victim in this insane evil world. Goes without saying I really hope she survives and gets back to normal health, but I think most of us know the truth of this evil satanic world, and know she is some satanic sacrifice like her beautiful mother was. From the numerology it could be 15th Feb, what a terrible situation to be in to have to say something like this

We have to stand and fight this before it too late
Speed of Saturn =9.69 km/s....Methuselah, oldest in Bible at 969 years...435 members in US HOR 435+534=969...Bin Laden Killed on 831st Day Obama was in office 831+138=969....Cost of Obama's stimulus 831 billion 831+138=969...12 signs of Zodiac total 912, 912=912+9x1x2=930+039=969....Bin laden born 3/10/1957 1608 days before obama 1608+8061=9669..Israel founded 5/14/1948, 1948=19x48=912+9x1x2=930+039=969...14/5, 231 days left of year 231+2x3x+1=237+732=969...On & On it goes always to Saturns 969
cosmo99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 02:01 AM   #29
1zenith
Banned

Default SOUNDS like one big RITUAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenita View Post
Most of us have probably dozed and dropped off in the bath, but does this really lead to death? (Never heard of it myself)
NO. Sounds fishy to me.

Was she under influence of drugs?

That is really sad!!

I guess she is brain dead.

Wow that is odd they are gonna take her off lifesupport on Feb 11.

IT sounds like her 'death' and Whitney Houstons death is one big RITUAL!!!

Did the daughter sing??
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 08:44 AM   #30
jhar26

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
NO. Sounds fishy to me.

Was she under influence of drugs?

That is really sad!!

I guess she is brain dead.

Wow that is odd they are gonna take her off lifesupport on Feb 11.

IT sounds like her 'death' and Whitney Houstons death is one big RITUAL!!!

Did the daughter sing??
I think she was working on her debut album. From what I've read her voice can't compare with Whitney's, but she is 'decent.' Of course, if enough of that album is already recorded and suitable for release it will be a major seller now.
Old 09-02-2015, 08:48 AM   #31
jhar26

Btw - the other day Whitney's niece Dionne Warwick slipped in the shower, hurt herself and had to be taken to hospital. Perhaps this family should consider sponge baths....

Last edited by jhar26; 09-02-2015 at 04:29 PM.
Old 09-02-2015, 11:50 PM   #32
pomengranate
Banned

Default Watch the video! She was warned of danger

Quote:
Leolah warned Kristina Bobbi Brown that her life was in danger YEARS ago in 2012! I think that some Freemasons did it or that she is a ritual sacrifice. I think that the doctors may let her go on Saturday because Saturday is holy to jews as Sunday is to Christians. She was intended as a Saturday sacrifice.

They are using the same drug story that they used for Michael Jackson. They gave her drugs then when she was passed out placed her FACE DOWN in the bathtub. Who bathes FADEDOWN. It was intended for her to drown and for this to be blamed on a suicide from drugs but when you look at her being placed FACE DOWN it's appear that someone put drugs in her drinks or food watched her pass out and placed her in a bathtub! This was murder! Or atleast ATTEMPTED - MURDER!

They are trying to create a story while contemplating the possibility of her surviving. Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faTQ-1j8Y5E
pomengranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 04:27 PM   #33
jhar26

There you have it guys.....

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/report-hou...150521253.html
Old 10-02-2015, 06:56 PM   #34
1necklace2
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhar26 View Post
I think that jew/freemasons would much rather prefer Saturday for her death. There's a chance that she COULD live but it look like some HOPE that she dies. There was little brain activity afterall, so she may be able to survive without life support especially with some therapy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelebrityYahoo
Bobbi Kristina Brown Will Not Be Taken Off Life Support on Anniversary of Whitney Houston's Death: Source
Us Weekly
3 hours ago

Wrong. Despite rumors, Bobbi Kristina Brown will not be taken off life support on the third anniversary of her mother Whitney Houston's death, a Houston family source tells Us Weekly.

Early Tuesday, Feb. 10, several outlets reported that the R&B scion, who remains in a medically induced coma at the Emory University Hospital in Atlanta, will have her life support withdrawn on Wednesday.

Page Six reported that Bobbi's grandmother Cissy Houston, who has been at her granddaughter's bedside since late last week, wanted the life support to be pulled on Whitney's death anniversary. According to TMZ, the alleged decision was made by dad Bobby Brown, after "realizing there is no hope" for his daughter.

The Houston family source denies the reports entirely to Us Weekly, and adds that there is "no truth to it at all."

The only child of Houston and Brown was found unresponsive and facedown in a bathtub two Saturdays ago, on Jan. 31, and has been in a coma for ten days straight. On Monday evening, her father's side of the family hosted a prayer vigil for Bobbi, which was attended by hundreds of supporters. "Greatest Love of All" singer Houston was found dead at age 48 in the bathtub at the Beverly Hilton the eve of the Grammys on Feb. 11, 2012.

Bobby Brown's siblings Tommy, Tina, and Leolah Brown lead the vigil with solemn faces. Tina, who appeared distraught and was crying for much of the service, spoke to Us Weekly as she exited the service. "We’re just continuing to pray," she told Us.

Tommy told the crowd to "continue to pray for us all," and added that despite her current condition, Bobbi would be thankful. "Remember, when you wake up, we should all pray for each other," he told the crowd gathered outside of Riverdale Town Center's ampitheater.

Bobbi's aunt Leolah, meanwhile, updated fans via Facebook on Monday, on her niece's condition. "I Prayed So Hard For My Niece Krissi," she wrote. "I Am So Full & Drained While Going Thru All This. But The Very One Thing That Is Certainly For Sure-Is That- I Will NEVER Let Go Of ALLAH."

As previously reported by Us, the Brown and Houston families have gathered in Atlanta, where they have actively been holding prayer sessions for the music scion in the Intensive Care Unit of the hospital. Bobby, who marked his 46th birthday last week, has steadfastly remained at his daughter's side, where a source told Us he has been singing hymns as she remains unresponsive.

Meanwhile, Bobbi's longtime boyfriend Nick Gordon, who performed CPR on her after she was found in the bathtub, has not returned to visit Bobbi. It was reported this past weekend by CNN that he is currently being investigated by authorities for unexplained injuries discovered on Bobbi's body.
https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/bob...us-weekly.html
1necklace2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 10:27 PM   #35
mister

Now I dont know yet if this WAS drug related but 18 months ago
she almost went into celebrity big brother And only backed out at the very last minute.

If she had gone into the big brother house she would have had to stay
Off the drugs for three or four weeks and that would have been like rehab
To her and maybe saved her life.

Last edited by mister; 10-02-2015 at 11:19 PM.
Old 11-02-2015, 01:46 AM   #36
trixie

Bobbi Kristina Brown To Die SAME DAY AS WHITNEY!

http://youtu.be/WovEui1CdbY

The other Super Bowl sacrifice.
There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, and there is nothing secret that will not become known and come to light. Luke 8:17
trixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 06:49 PM   #37
pomengranate
Banned

It's a possibility and even likelihood that Kristina Bobbi Brown MAY have survived the murder attempt but that this runs so deep that the doctors themselves may deprive her of what saves her life. She was reported as having BRAIN ACTIVITY though it was slight she was STILL alive. I believe that the doctors could possibly be influenced to use dangerous medicines OR withhold vital treatments so that she dies. In my opinion she survived.

'She’s in a medically induced coma. Early last week, sources close to the family said she opened her eyes briefly and suffered seizures.' People get over seizures anyway but strokes are fatal.

Last edited by pomengranate; 11-02-2015 at 06:55 PM.
Old 11-02-2015, 07:05 PM   #38
maxine

2nd edition:

40656832418941756421515.jpg
Old 11-02-2015, 07:12 PM   #39
pomengranate
Banned

Thumbs up Kristina Bobbi Brown health improve may be OK

Freemasons won't win this human sacrifice because she's improving healthwise. I believe that the occult mafia dudes may prefer to have her die because she would be able to explain what happened. I actually wouldn't trust doctors because mafia men can put money to influence even such high status people as JUDGES. Can she trust doctors to give her good treatment now?? I believe Max Lomas poisoned her and placed her FACE DOWN in that tub. If a person intends to kill themselves peacefully they OVERDOSE by taking sedatives and lay down...............but not in a BATHTUB. Drowning isn't peaceful and why would a person that intentionally overdose, drown themself?? For that matter why take the damn drugs????? It was made to LOOK like a suicide but it doesn't add up to a suicide as much as a homicide!
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAToday
Aunt: Bobbi Kristina is 'doing better'
Ann Oldenburg, USA TODAY 9:35 a.m. EST February 11, 2015

Bobby Brown's attorney blasts 'false' speculations that Bobbi Kristina Brown's family may take her off life support Wednesday, the third anniversary of Whitney Houston's death. Police now confirm there's a criminal investigation into what happened. VPC

"I was very numb when I saw her," says Leolah Brown, Bobbi Kristina Brown's aunt, in a sit-down interview with Atlanta's Fox 5 TV station.

Leolah, speaking on Tuesday afternoon to Fox 5's Aungelique Proctor, recalled how hard it was to see her niece when she first went to the hospital. And it has been a difficult time for the family as they stay gathered around Bobbi Kristina in Emory University Hospital. Bobbi Kristina has been on a ventilator since Jan. 31, when she was found face down in a bathtub.

"It's been very, very painful for everybody. Mainly Bobby, because that's his baby," she said of her brother, Bobby Brown.

Leolah went on to say she's "hopeful' about Krissi's health. "There are so many signs showing us that she will be OK. Krissi is fine."

She is still on life support, but is she Improving? "Yes, ma'am," answered Leolah. "She's opening her eyes. Krissi is doing well right now. She is."

She wouldn't comment on reports that there are injuries to Bobbi Kristina's face.

'False reports' about Bobbi Kristina plague her family

But Leolah also took a few minutes to talk about how she felt Nick Gordon, whom Krissi has said is her husband, has not been a good influence.

Why? "I have my reasons," said Leolah. She added that she believes he will be charged in the criminal investigation surrounding what led to the 911 call for Krissi. "Oh yes, 110 percent. ... I HOPE that he will be charged ... Soon."

Leolah also said she "didn't know Nick," despite the fact that she lived for a time with Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown when Krissi was little and there have been reports that he was like an adopted son. "I never saw Nick." She adds that they are "not married. No, ma'am."

Nick Gordon has not addressed any reports.

One thing Leolah wants people to know for sure: "Krissi would never do anything to herself. Everybody in the family knows that. There's no doubt in my mind. Krissi loved life too much!."

As for tension at the hospital, Leolah said, "There's no tension between Browns and Houstons. Everybody's trying to stay strong and deal with this." She added, "Bobby wants Krissi to rest. ... She needs to heal."

Leolah said there's no truth to the idea that today would be the day Krissi is taken off the ventilator because it's the day that her mom died three years ago.

"No," she said, adding, "Bobby's calling the shots."

She urged that the "negativity" stop surrounding the family and Bobbi Kristina. "She is doing better. So let's be hopeful. ... I'm asking people to pray."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/p...well/23221847/
Old 11-02-2015, 07:51 PM   #40
1zenith
Banned

Default BODY guard? How gey!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
2nd edition:

Attachment 9806
I don't watch all those gey movies!!!

Ohhh "i want to find man to sweep me off my feeet" (snarl)

'Love' and all that is dumb shit created by humans for this dumb dimension.

I bet you don't watch many movies either do you??

If they are about reptilians I will watch them. lol

Do you game???

Last edited by 1zenith; 11-02-2015 at 07:53 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote