Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 29-08-2017, 09:55 PM   #1
techman

Default ITV: Manchester: 100 days after the attack

I didn't get to see it (not that I would've wanted to given the MSM), but there's been a documentary aired on ITV tonight about the Manchester Arena bombing. I overheard someone mentioned this earlier today, otherwise I wouldn't have known about it as I don't watch TV, and they were going on about someone who was from the local area who was involved, either injured or killed. I don't think they knew this person though.

Only caught the very few seconds of it and there was some bloke (relative of the victim I assume) going on about how "noone can take that away, not even a terrorist". Hmmm, well one things for sure, they're taking more and more of our freedoms away buddy as a result of this event, which is likely part of the plan all along, but of course the clueless public aren't bothered about more privacy erosion and having armed police everywhere, are they?, as long as we "get those bastard terrorists".

So I assume these people are "real people" and not crises actors?, and if they are then wouldn't you think someone would know who they are?. In Richard D Hall's recent show he asked for first hand witnesses to the event to contact him; has he ever tried to get in contact with those people in that documentary?.

My mate works at one of the hospitals in that area; not sure if it's the one called to the scene. He works in the MRI unit as an ambulance call out (or whatever it is, don't know exactly what is role is only that he sits at a desk), and I mentioned a conspiracy related video I was watching (btw he isn't into that kind of stuff so was abit blown back by what I was saying) where the presenter and guest talk about the possibility that it was a staged event. As he works in that dept, I thought I'd mention the odd news clip of the queen talking to ambulance staff who were at the scene where she seemed to ask them how well planned it went, hinting at the possibility that it was pre-planned. He had that "what?" look on his face lol.

Anyone watch the documentary aired on ITV tonight?

Last edited by techman; 29-08-2017 at 09:59 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2017, 07:28 AM   #2
eddieb

I didn't see the doc you mention re- the queen, but I remember seeing the piece a couple of days ago but where I cannot remember.

Richard.D Hall of Richplanet fame has mentioned this subject once in each of his last two video's. He asked if anyone had/has first hand knowledge of the event to please contact him and he would then take it further, NB not someone whos' aunties, uncles, brothers, sister heard someone in the pub etc. As yet no one has contacted him. From viewing his video's it would appear that it is unlikely that this wasn't a false flag.
Nice to see someone else doesn't watch the box.

Last edited by eddieb; 30-08-2017 at 08:27 AM.
eddieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2017, 08:05 AM   #3
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Didn't see the Docu, techman. But for sure, the people are not only 'not bothered' about losing their freedoms and more surveilance or police on the street - the day after the attack i was in /blackpool, and there were armed police and police on horseback on Blackpool beach for christ sake - but they will cheer for tighter restriction.

In respect of the hospital - the "one called to the scene"..... Central Manchester has a number of hospitals, and ambulances were called out from all of them with injured being taken to Manchester royal infirmary (mainly trauma), Manchester General, Manchester Childrens etc. Not sure if anyone was taken to Witheshaw or Trafford general, as they are a bit further out, but there were eight hospitals where vicims were taken.

Regarding actors etc, i have spoken to a lot of people who had familly members who were involved, and a few who sadly lost grandchildren etc. My sister-in-law was at the even with her daughter, they managed to get back to the hotel and were safe, thankfully. My neighbours sister was at the attack, she was injured and was in hospital for days after.

Are all these people paid actors?

But yes, in regards to further state powers and further sanctions of freedom, mor epoice, armed response on the streets etc, people will cheer it all on in the face of these attacks - which is why i think many of the jihadi inspired attacks are being co-ordinated by covert shadow agancies within mi5 and the likes to effect a more police controlled state.

During the last election, i was talking to a lass at work who said something along the lines of 'the tory's want to get rid of human rights, i think we should get rid of it, so i'm voting for Theresa May' - and this was from a lifelong Labour supporter who just didn't like Corbyn.

What on earth do you actually say to people like this?
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2017, 08:31 AM   #4
eddieb

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
Didn't see the Docu, techman. But for sure, the people are not only 'not bothered' about losing their freedoms and more surveilance or police on the street - the day after the attack i was in /blackpool, and there were armed police and police on horseback on Blackpool beach for christ sake - but they will cheer for tighter restriction.

In respect of the hospital - the "one called to the scene"..... Central Manchester has a number of hospitals, and ambulances were called out from all of them with injured being taken to Manchester royal infirmary (mainly trauma), Manchester General, Manchester Childrens etc. Not sure if anyone was taken to Witheshaw or Trafford general, as they are a bit further out, but there were eight hospitals where vicims were taken.

Regarding actors etc, i have spoken to a lot of people who had familly members who were involved, and a few who sadly lost grandchildren etc. My sister-in-law was at the even with her daughter, they managed to get back to the hotel and were safe, thankfully. My neighbours sister was at the attack, she was injured and was in hospital for days after.

Are all these people paid actors?

But yes, in regards to further state powers and further sanctions of freedom, mor epoice, armed response on the streets etc, people will cheer it all on in the face of these attacks - which is why i think many of the jihadi inspired attacks are being co-ordinated by covert shadow agancies within mi5 and the likes to effect a more police controlled state.

During the last election, i was talking to a lass at work who said something along the lines of 'the tory's want to get rid of human rights, i think we should get rid of it, so i'm voting for Theresa May' - and this was from a lifelong Labour supporter who just didn't like Corbyn.

What on earth do you actually say to people like this?
Just a suggestion...
Perhaps you might/could consider contacting Richar.D hall of Richplanet?

http://www.richplanet.net/
eddieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2017, 08:45 AM   #5
techman

Thanks for the information there. I hope Richard is reading this and takes on board what you said, especially if your relative was involved in the event. But whether he will or not is another question. This Nick Kollerstrom dude just gets in the way to be honest, but his assumptions may be correct, who knows what's real or not, but I think he's going a little too far in the whole "dummies were used/crises actors" way of thinking with all of the recent events, but again he does have some good points. Maybe Kollerstrom has been "had" in some way to silence his more credible research. He doesn't look (to me anyway) that he's a full pack of cans.

It's interesting you mentioned about Blackpool when you saw police everywhere and horse back just after the attack. I went to Blackpool around late June with a work colleague and he wanted to go into Madam Tussuads and Sealife Centre, which of course is what he normally likes to do when there. Yet, when we were entering the doors to the place there was some bald headed night club bouncer knobhead with a yellow shirt on with "Security" written on the back and he asked (well actually demanded) he take a look inside our backpacks. I was really shocked and worried about this, and a very unnerving feeling came over me and I thought "oh no! here we go now, this is wrong, how can they do this?". I questioned one of the blokes and said something like "this is ridiculous mate, this country's becoming a police state", to which he muttered "why's that then?" to which I said "you're brainwashed mate" and then he said "well you might have a bomb in there". I just thought how ridiculous. I didn't wanna argue with him in case I got myself arrested or detained. Even if I had a friendly one to one with him and told what I thought, he'd have probably called the police. This wasn't just in those places, but they were also doing the same at the entrance to Blackpool Tower. So now, when you want to go to these places and you have a bag on you, you have to have your bag searched. Insane. That is an invasion of privacy.

I noticed in Liverpool, on the armed forces day, they were doing the same when I visited a museum; I even said to the bloke that the country is a police state and he just said "it's for your own safety" lol. Who's employing these idiots?.

So what's gonna happen next down the line? having your possessions and bags searched when you visit the supermarket or get onto a bus or train?.

Last edited by techman; 30-08-2017 at 08:46 AM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote