Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 12-04-2014, 02:25 PM   #1
steppewar
Eternal Member

Default ATOS isn't finished yet

I've just had a letter and have to go for a 'medical' on May 1st.

I sent my form to them in early November 2013 so after 5 months I am quite surprised to have to visit these cunts again.

Luckily for me my parents have said they will give me £100 a week for life if I loose.

I will win though, will appeal if I have have to and then sue these bastards for stress for as much as I can.

THIS IS A FIGHT TO THE FUCKING DEATH.
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 02:58 PM   #2
gremlin

Well it's not a fight to the death because you win no matter what. How can it be a fight to the death? Ok mum and dad I lost, kerching!

But good for taking it on with nothing to lose.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 04:04 PM   #3
kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by steppewar View Post

I sent my form to them in early November 2013 so after 5 months I am quite surprised to have to visit these cunts again.

Luckily for me my parents have said they will give me £100 a week for life if I loose.

I will win though, will appeal if I have have to and then sue these bastards for stress for as much as I can.

I think you should take the money from your parents and do something constructive rather than winding yourself up needlessly. As for ATOS how can they be doing anything now they have walked away??

I have just been mandated to the ingeus pilot scheme i dont have the option to walk away well i do but they will start with taking the £30 a week workgroup payment which i might just let them have because im not discussing my health care with them they can swivel I wish I had wealthy and generous parents like yours I wouldn't be wasting my time with the DWP if so.
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.

Last edited by kaiser; 12-04-2014 at 04:05 PM.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 05:01 PM   #4
elshaper
Inactive

Yep, if I had a house of my own (paid for) and receive £100 from my parents (defintely in my dream), I wouldn't bother with ATOS. Not worth the agro.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 05:04 PM   #5
greenfellow
Inactive

Quote:

Why not write a book Steppe and claim tax credits
greenfellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 05:36 PM   #6
valens75

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenfellow View Post
I can see it now...
"101 Ways the Earth Could End"
- Steppewar

"An unbelievable piece of literature, it really puts in perspective how small and meaningless our existence is, and how it could, at any moment, end in nuclear fiery death." - New York Times
valens75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 05:48 PM   #7
greenfellow
Inactive

Quote:

You could also start a social enterprise and be eligible for government grants by taking in and rehoming stray cats, you would be eligible for a pound if the business goes bankrupt.
greenfellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 05:57 PM   #8
soleil

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Yep, if I had a house of my own (paid for) and receive £100 from my parents (defintely in my dream), I wouldn't bother with ATOS. Not worth the agro.
Herr Steppe is on the right side of the post-Blair class system in that he owns property.

Nowadays a first time buyer needs a £40000 salary just to mortgage the rest of his working life to our finance lords just to have shelter - a basic human right.

Herr Steppe, start looking on the positives - you are not a disabled person paying bedroom tax who could be ruined by an ATOS sanction.
soleil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 06:01 PM   #9
insideimscreaming

Quote:

The gits.

Haven't heard from the DWP since they said they would be sending me forms 2 months ago. Like Kaiser says I thought ATOS were gone . As others have stated here steppe I would take your parents offer - surely that's worth so much more than the hassle ATOS give you ? Fcuk 'em.

Last edited by insideimscreaming; 12-04-2014 at 06:02 PM.
insideimscreaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 06:31 PM   #10
bellahunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by insideimscreaming View Post
The gits.

Haven't heard from the DWP since they said they would be sending me forms 2 months ago. Like Kaiser says I thought ATOS were gone . As others have stated here steppe I would take your parents offer - surely that's worth so much more than the hassle ATOS give you ? Fcuk 'em.
With nothing to lose, go for it and give them hell.

Who says it will stress him.

He might actuall enjoy it.

My dad was a bit like that.

Sometimes doing something and taking a proactive role can give you energy and well being as opposed to doing nothing and feeling powerless while things are being done to you.

Go for it Stepp. You will carry the good wishes of the forum with you.

Fight a good fight. Tie em up in knots and enjoy yourself while you do it.
bellahunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 07:06 PM   #11
_raine

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenfellow View Post
Always thought you should start writing too, Steppewar. You have quite the way with words, I don't understand why you wouldn't give it a go at least.

It's nice that you have compassionate parents who understand that your not 'well' though , I got kicked out of home by my dad when I was younger because I wouldn't play guitar for him. I'm not joking.
Old 12-04-2014, 07:15 PM   #12
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by valens75 View Post
I can see it now...
"101 Ways the Earth Could End"
- Steppewar

"An unbelievable piece of literature, it really puts in perspective how small and meaningless our existence is, and how it could, at any moment, end in nuclear fiery death." - New York Times
Definitely!
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 07:33 PM   #13
steppewar
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by _raine View Post
Always thought you should start writing too, Steppewar. You have quite the way with words, I don't understand why you wouldn't give it a go at least.

It's nice that you have compassionate parents who understand that your not 'well' though , I got kicked out of home by my dad when I was younger because I wouldn't play guitar for him. I'm not joking.
Just had a conversation with my parents. I'll never be skint. If I lose against ATOS I'm going to start a blog against them and fucking bury them.

I know how to get audience figures, my you tube channel has had nearly 1 million hits, and if I put a small effort in I would easily surpass this.
Old 12-04-2014, 08:13 PM   #14
busa

I get you point Steppe, you can go in there knowing they can't beat you and just play them. If you want to and you can just bail out any time to suit yourself.

I wonder how many teenagers and adults are still at home with their parents who are paying them not to have to be part of those piles of shit like ATOS and the DWP?
I bet loads are, considering how much grief they cause.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders

Last edited by busa; 12-04-2014 at 08:15 PM.
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2014, 07:35 AM   #15
steppewar
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
I get you point Steppe, you can go in there knowing they can't beat you and just play them. If you want to and you can just bail out any time to suit yourself.

I wonder how many teenagers and adults are still at home with their parents who are paying them not to have to be part of those piles of shit like ATOS and the DWP?
I bet loads are, considering how much grief they cause.
In my head,if I had to do workfare, I was fantasizing about walking in there with an AK47 and blowing all the management to Kingdom Come, that's how mad workfare makes me feel.

Obviously I wouldn't do it in real life, but that's the sort of shit that enters my head.

If I didn't have rich parents as a back up though, I'd be a lot more worried ...
Old 13-04-2014, 09:52 AM   #16
insideimscreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellahunter View Post
With nothing to lose, go for it and give them hell.

Who says it will stress him.

He might actuall enjoy it.

My dad was a bit like that.

Sometimes doing something and taking a proactive role can give you energy and well being as opposed to doing nothing and feeling powerless while things are being done to you.

Go for it Stepp. You will carry the good wishes of the forum with you.

Fight a good fight. Tie em up in knots and enjoy yourself while you do it.
Well steppe would be the first person to say he suffers from terrible anxiety. However, maybe because he knows the battle is won he'd like to get his day in court which I can understand of course - it's his choice. Does he need the hassle of it ? Steppe ?

Last edited by insideimscreaming; 13-04-2014 at 09:54 AM.
insideimscreaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2014, 11:00 AM   #17
skyver

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
I think you should take the money from your parents and do something constructive rather than winding yourself up needlessly. As for ATOS how can they be doing anything now they have walked away??

I have just been mandated to the ingeus pilot scheme i dont have the option to walk away well i do but they will start with taking the £30 a week workgroup payment which i might just let them have because im not discussing my health care with them they can swivel I wish I had wealthy and generous parents like yours I wouldn't be wasting my time with the DWP if so.
I may be wrong but ingeus is something to do with ATOS, as in possibly it was set up by the same people.
Old 13-04-2014, 11:03 AM   #18
skyver

Quote:
Just had a conversation with my parents. I'll never be skint. If I lose against ATOS I'm going to start a blog against them and fucking bury them.

I know how to get audience figures, my you tube channel has had nearly 1 million hits, and if I put a small effort in I would easily surpass this.
What is your youtube channel? As in what is its name?
Old 13-04-2014, 11:05 AM   #19
chandon3000

Quote:

More cat vids and those numbers would triple
chandon3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2014, 11:49 AM   #20
kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyver View Post
I may be wrong but ingeus is something to do with ATOS, as in possibly it was set up by the same people.
I wouldnt know but doesnt suprise me, there cant be that many health care professionals in the private sector and many must have gone over. They claim the pilot is only 3000 people decided at random. I think i will loose my wrag bonus because i dont need a second health care proffesional usurping my doctor and my consultant and this is what i will say at the ingeus "interview" if i even get to it because right now im poorly n cant mobilize well at all.

They sent me to atos and Atos ignored me and my doctors giving 0 points, on appeal i won and weeks later they now try to send me to ingeus who again are health care professionals with a work focused attitude, just like atos they are designed to usurpe ones own GP and NHS team. I think i will ask to ether be sent to dignitas or be left the hell alone. Unlike Steppe if they do sanction me full on then im homeless within 3 months, guess thats what winds me up about you steppe becasue you keep copming on here boasting how good you have it. Please sort that out but feel free to kcik the shite out of Ian n co as you see fit.
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.

Last edited by kaiser; 13-04-2014 at 11:56 AM.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote