Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2012, 10:33 PM   #1
neutron flux
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: south,UK
Posts: 1,867
Likes: 77 (43 Posts)
Default The Shining: Kubrick's Gold Story

Quote:
Using unpublished info from the Stanley Kubrick Archives as a key source, Kubrick's Gold Story is a film analysis that uncovers economic themes encoded in The Shining with regard to gold vs fiat monetary systems. Written, narrated and edited by Rob Ager.




Another set of videos of Rob on The Shining:


neutron flux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:39 AM   #2
dan duchaine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,238
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Very interesting
dan duchaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:49 AM   #3
redman
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Here, there, and everywhere
Posts: 8,419
Likes: 352 (159 Posts)
Default

On the 3rd video when he is talking about the picture and Woodrow Wilson is on it behind Jack, well just behind him there is a dead ringer for Nikola Tesla.

Maybe the picture is referring to people that have been shafted by TPTB, and with Jack ( the main character ) been a story teller, the same as Kubrick. Jack could be a symbolic reference to himself ( Kubrick ) especially if you believe that Kubrick did the footage for the Apollo missions which put him in the pocket of TPTB, something Kubrick was definitely not comfortable with.

Last edited by redman; 12-02-2012 at 01:28 AM.
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:31 AM   #4
redman
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Here, there, and everywhere
Posts: 8,419
Likes: 352 (159 Posts)
Default

redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 02:10 AM   #5
neutron flux
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: south,UK
Posts: 1,867
Likes: 77 (43 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redman
[media]Jack could be a symbolic reference to himself ( Kubrick ) especially if you believe that Kubrick did the footage for the Apollo missions which put him in the pocket of TPTB, something Kubrick was definitely not comfortable with.
I think the Apollo stuff is just bullshit. If you think otherwise then I would think about looking into the idiot that is Jay Weidner and his brand of bollocks.
neutron flux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 04:20 AM   #6
devanshoom
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,348
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

gotta say it...i watched 2 docs this week with jay weidner as the key focal point and i thought it was all very interesting

why do you dislike him so much? He doesnt come across as an unlikeable sort of person.
__________________
"Behold...we must spread the word of our existence to the dumbass humans!" said the great Nordic ET commander. "But how shall it be done?"....
"I have a cunning plan,"
said an intergalactic council dude. "We will spread the word via a reclusive one-armed hippy living in an inaccessible region of the Swiss alps" ......And so it was
devanshoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 04:20 AM   #7
devanshoom
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,348
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutron flux View Post
I think the Apollo stuff is just bullshit. If you think otherwise then I would think about looking into the idiot that is Jay Weidner and his brand of bollocks.
and the above question goes out to you good sir
__________________
"Behold...we must spread the word of our existence to the dumbass humans!" said the great Nordic ET commander. "But how shall it be done?"....
"I have a cunning plan,"
said an intergalactic council dude. "We will spread the word via a reclusive one-armed hippy living in an inaccessible region of the Swiss alps" ......And so it was
devanshoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 04:24 AM   #8
zen_anarchy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: everywhere
Posts: 3,544
Likes: 79 (21 Posts)
Default

Jay Weidner = buy my shit

only idea he had wasn't his ,kubrick faked the moon

i'm sure the kubrick faked the moon landing was an old conspiracy theory from the 70s/80s ?
__________________
This is probably hate speech

Last edited by zen_anarchy; 12-02-2012 at 04:27 AM.
zen_anarchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:27 PM   #9
redman
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Here, there, and everywhere
Posts: 8,419
Likes: 352 (159 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutron flux View Post
I think the Apollo stuff is just bullshit. If you think otherwise then I would think about looking into the idiot that is Jay Weidner and his brand of bollocks.
He does have references to it in the shining.

It's another one them, you'll never find out if he did or he didn't. All speculation.
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:31 PM   #10
redman
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Here, there, and everywhere
Posts: 8,419
Likes: 352 (159 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutron flux View Post
I think the Apollo stuff is just bullshit. If you think otherwise then I would think about looking into the idiot that is Jay Weidner and his brand of bollocks.
Seen his stuff, he's just regurgitating someone else's theories with a bit of his own twist.


I do think the Apollo mission footage was faked ( without a doubt in my eyes ), and if you were going to fake it then who would you ask to do it.... I know who I would ask.

Don't you think they were faked ? I think they have been to the moon and have shit loads of black op space programs, but that footage was fake as fuck.
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2012, 12:07 AM   #11
Dude111
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 20,407
Likes: 1,436 (935 Posts)
Default

A good movie for sure! (I have it on VHS)
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2012, 12:14 AM   #12
chris
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 7,369
Likes: 10 (9 Posts)
Default

Watching
chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2012, 01:40 AM   #13
chris
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 7,369
Likes: 10 (9 Posts)
Default

Very interesting. I will have to watch the shining again...
chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2012, 04:24 AM   #14
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,842 (1,323 Posts)
Default

I thought Kubrick's Odyssey was good in a lot of respects, some was a little flaky, but the whole was very good.

I'll give these ones a watch too.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2017, 10:48 PM   #15
mightiswrong
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,160
Likes: 231 (177 Posts)
Default



something egg noodles right hand side. "the belly for it"



think some of this is bs in this analysis but it does show the significance of these rooms and some clues. I have to rewatch the whole thing really.


"the belly for it" just before Jack is let out of the processed foods store room next to the golden rey boxes. so possibly it was the food that drove them crazy. no fresh fruit and vegetables. Danny "can't wake up" . native americans would have eaten the fresh foods and living water where as jack drinks the golden whisky and eats the sunny side up egg. the yellow beatle goes up the mountain and is later crushed as a red beatle. the diodes are removed from the radio. the end photo says 1921 which is the year the first fast-food restaurant chain, White Castle, opened its doors. In the 1920s, women were growing weary of preparing foods from scratch, and ready-to-cook foods were becoming more available. World War I brought about new methods of food processing, including canned and frozen foods. Processed food ads promised to save time for housewives. This barbaric practice of factory farming began in the 1920’s. There is "fair farm rules" to level the playing field and help small producers originating in 1921 that have yet to be enforced by gipsa. so that could be jacks face superimposed over wilson in the end photo. course jack is frozen like the meat in the freezer once danny leaves the maze.








a link i found about raw food and telepathy to support the idea these family problems such as danny's inability to "wake up" were caused by diet. apollo missions and the federal reserve have nothing to do with 'shining' the main theme of the movie.

Quote:
Raw food will allow your entire body to function optimally. You are a spiritual being naturally and when we add a bunch of unhealthy chemicals, it dulls our 6th sense (which is housed in the pineal gland) and creates a state of comatose wherein we are easily manipulated. If you think of yourself as a radio, picking up on different frequencies, you must have a finely tuned instrument to pick up on the more distant frequencies. It’s easy for us to pick up on mass consciousness which instructs our minds to live the married life in a big house, with a mini-van, a golden retreiver, a white picket fence and two or three children.

The thought forms that are at a higher frequency can be picked up on by our pineal gland but we must look at our body as an antenna that needs certain treatments to operate functionally. If we allow the powers that be to brainwash us into eating gluten and low vibration food, we will never open our third eye to the other dimensions of existence that have been documented for millennia across cultures. If you doubt that there is more to this human experience, I dare you to go raw for 8 months to see if you’re correct. The first time I did, I have never before experienced so much precognition and telepathy. It was incredible how it affects our mind and how we are able to hear the thoughts of others.
http://www.ageofawesome.com/2016/08/...ore-telepathy/



Last edited by mightiswrong; 25-08-2017 at 12:40 AM.
Likes: (1)
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2017, 03:33 AM   #16
motleyhoo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,987
Likes: 787 (355 Posts)
Default

Jay Widener aside, The Shining is filled beginning to end with hints that Kubrick helped fake pictures and video of the moon landings. It even bleeds over into his other movies like Clockwork Orange where he shows exactly how the astronauts were conditioned not to talk about what they saw on the moon. Eyes Wide Shut was Kubrick's way of showing us just how secretive the elites are about how despotic they are. He seemed to be obsessed with giving us hidden clues about what he knew about the inner workings of the PTB.

.
__________________
"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2017, 05:17 AM   #17
mightiswrong
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,160
Likes: 231 (177 Posts)
Default




So the twist is the bad guy was wendy. she poisoned her family and helped poison billions of others along with all the other negligent females complaining about the endless toil needed to put some fruit and salad on the table instead promoting these "conventient" products on behalf of the corporations. look at her grinning in the store room you can see the guilt written all over her face.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 25-08-2017 at 06:27 AM.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2017, 03:56 AM   #18
Dude111
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 20,407
Likes: 1,436 (935 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo
Jay Widener aside, The Shining is filled beginning to end with hints that Kubrick helped fake pictures and video of the moon landings. It even bleeds over into his other movies like Clockwork Orange where he shows exactly how the astronauts were conditioned not to talk about what they saw on the moon. Eyes Wide Shut was Kubrick's way of showing us just how secretive the elites are about how despotic they are. He seemed to be obsessed with giving us hidden clues about what he knew about the inner workings of the PTB.
Yes and seeing that UNEDITED would be grand!!!!


ENEMY OF THE STATE (1998) is another good one that exposes it all!!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2017, 05:42 AM   #19
king octopus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 134
Likes: 19 (12 Posts)
Default

The photo of Jack at the party in 1921 is a real photo that Kubrick put Jack Nickalson's head on the guy center front. Interestingly that guy's making the Baphomet hand signal like the George Washington statue, "As above , So Below"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightiswrong View Post


something egg noodles right hand side. "the belly for it"



think some of this is bs in this analysis but it does show the significance of these rooms and some clues. I have to rewatch the whole thing really.


"the belly for it" just before Jack is let out of the processed foods store room next to the golden rey boxes. so possibly it was the food that drove them crazy. no fresh fruit and vegetables. Danny "can't wake up" . native americans would have eaten the fresh foods and living water where as jack drinks the golden whisky and eats the sunny side up egg. the yellow beatle goes up the mountain and is later crushed as a red beatle. the diodes are removed from the radio. the end photo says 1921 which is the year the first fast-food restaurant chain, White Castle, opened its doors. In the 1920s, women were growing weary of preparing foods from scratch, and ready-to-cook foods were becoming more available. World War I brought about new methods of food processing, including canned and frozen foods. Processed food ads promised to save time for housewives. This barbaric practice of factory farming began in the 1920’s. There is "fair farm rules" to level the playing field and help small producers originating in 1921 that have yet to be enforced by gipsa. so that could be jacks face superimposed over wilson in the end photo. course jack is frozen like the meat in the freezer once danny leaves the maze.








a link i found about raw food and telepathy to support the idea these family problems such as danny's inability to "wake up" were caused by diet. apollo missions and the federal reserve have nothing to do with 'shining' the main theme of the movie.


http://www.ageofawesome.com/2016/08/...ore-telepathy/


king octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2017, 02:01 PM   #20
mightiswrong
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,160
Likes: 231 (177 Posts)
Default














"He lives in my mouth, hides in my stomach" etc.





Last edited by mightiswrong; 26-08-2017 at 04:08 PM.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:48 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.