Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 19-03-2012, 10:05 PM   #41
chloesnose

i read a book about this years ago, some japenese guy, had some schoolkids wish one plant well with love and all that everytime they walked past, and ignored another plant, guess which one thrived whilest the other died. i might be mixed up but i think its the guy who did it with water and ice crystals also.(those with love directed at them made nice crystals and vice-versa)

from another book a guy linked a plant with electrode an stuff to see if owt happened when he burned it, but, to everybodys amazement the plant "knew" as soon as he THOUGHT about striking the match, suggesting telepathy.

i'm crap with names but i think one was mikoto or summat like that
chloesnose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 07:43 AM   #42
littleweed
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloesnose View Post
from another book a guy linked a plant with electrode an stuff to see if owt happened when he burned it, but, to everybodys amazement the plant "knew" as soon as he THOUGHT about striking the match, suggesting telepathy.
You're maybe thinking of The Secret Life of Plants. Cleve Baxter did the biofeedback work to prove that plants can sense human intentions.

Marcel Vogel also did a lot of the work for the book. He was a research scientist for IBM and helped invent the magnetic coating in hard disk drives, but eventually retired to concentrate on his interest in plant communication and also his work with crystals.

Another one was T. Galen Hieronymus. He was able to grow plants in the dark. He was a pioneer in the field of radionics - a mechanised extension of dowsing.

I found a good overview of the book:

http://libarynth.org/secret_life_of_plants

There is also a documentary on youtube
littleweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 03:10 AM   #43
desarollar

A few years ago I lived on a street well known for its old oak trees in every yard. I enjoyed walking under them almost every night.

One night, though, I stormed down the steps in a depression and walked, chanting "I hate my life, I hate my life," under my breath. I passed an oak and the ground under my feet shook as I heard the tree say, "No!" It resounded inside and I literally almost fell off my feet. I calmed down immediately and felt such profound respect and thanks.

A week later a city crew was cutting the tree down. It was dead and had to be removed because of the danger to power lines, cars, the house. A dozen people were gathered, watching quietly. I joined them and picked up a small part of a branch, which I still keep. Thanks to the tree for saving me that night.
desarollar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 01:11 PM   #44
consciousness
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkfish View Post
Anyone ever had a close encounter with a tree or tree spirit?
Trees are living beings and have a spirit and soul like us.
When i say close encounter,i mean as in you talk(verbally or mentally) to a tree and it responds.
I have had this twice in my life and i know of at least one more forum member who has also.
I've heard that if you rest under a tree, then that tree (soul) had a good life. The attracting energy obviously being good between the human and the tree.

Heard quite a few times about people talking to trees.

I had a female friend who one night was in a park, and she was under this one tree, and she felt as if the tree was communicating with her.

Not had that experience myself, but i'm sure i will eventually
consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 01:42 PM   #45
oneisall

funny thing but when I was 5 or 6 years old I was in a park playing football with the kids that live nearby and when one of them plucked a leaf from a nearby tree I was really upset and started talking about how trees give us oxygen and we benefit from eachother, I also said that trees feel the pain and sorrow when pieces of them are being ripped, I was faced with ridicule then, but I didnt give it relevance, my friends father fell asleep under a pine tree and a pine fell on his head and he lost an eye, wasnt the trees fault because his father isnt the nicest person to meet and have a conversation with, guess the pine somehow knew that
The hardest place to do good is in the silence of your own heart.
Those who dig holes underneath others fall into them themselves.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=bWXazVhlyxQ
oneisall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2012, 10:18 PM   #46
deep_thinker_13

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by guenn_of_anglamarke View Post
I'm eighty-five now and I've been communicating with trees for over sixty years, and yes, they definitely do talk back. So do other kinds of plants. When I was a child, believe it or not, I even had a conversation with a single blade of grass, but nothing could have prepared me for this!

I wrote this recently in a forum called Oak & Mistletoe lamenting the recent loss of a dear friend of mine, an eighty-five year old Maple tree that was just outside the bedroom window of the apartment I have lived in for the last thirty-five years. Ever since the day I moved in, the first thing I did each day when I woke up in the morning was to open my curtains and say "Good Morning!" and tell her how I was feeling, what I was going to do that day and how beautiful she was....

She told me once a long time ago she would have a surprise for me one day, but I could never have imagined in my wildest dreams what Faery Magick was to come.

I lost you, my old friend, a few days ago. For thirty-five years we together unfailingly marked the glorious changing of the seasons, and you kindly shaded the backside of my building during the heat of many a summer.

You were the picture of health towering seventy feet high, about the same age as me (85) from what I have been told. Numberless generations of squirrels and birds had called you home. So many happy memories.... the squirrels scurrying and leaping about.... the raccoons and possums that once found rest among your inviting branches.... all the birds nests that erupted with the delightful chorus of baby birds each year.... and the fascinatingly intricate freshly spun spider webs, glistening with morning dew, among your limbs in the light of the rising sun!

I loved you so very, very much.... Oh! My dear beloved old Maple Tree, how I wish I could have saved you!

You my old friend.... who brought such joy into my life, and the lives of so many others for so many years.... are gone."

Not long after I posted this little eulogy showing the tree that had been cut down, it was suggested by a member of the forum in Australia calling herself "Crystal" that some part of my old friend should be preserved and that perhaps a wand, a bowl or a pendant could be made.

Since my youngest son is an artist and former wood worker, he volunteered and began to search for just the right piece of wood. He found one that he liked but I rejected it because it didn't "feel" right. He continued to search and as he did he noticed a hollow near the center of the tree trunk that was exposed when it was cut down. It must have formed many, many years ago, probably seventy or eighty, while I was still only a child.

Clearly two tree trunks once close together had merged, becoming one. He cleared it of saw dust and made the most remarkable discovery.... Within the tree all these many years had been hidden a secret! I watched from the second floor walkway of the building as he carefully pried it loose.

When he brought it in I could hardly believe my eyes.... it was like a dream. It's about two and three quarters inches across at the widest point and has all the subtle beauty of a great Emerald, my fovorite gem! On closer examination several very small bubbles could be seen and it became obvious that it is made of glass, perhaps naturally formed, perhaps man made, there is no way to know.... and there is no way to determine its actual age with any certainty either. What a wonderful mystery!

It was made clear to me over the course of several meditations that there really was no ritual or consecration that I or any one else could possibly perform that would in any way enhance or improve on the rich, slow and penetrating consecration the Nature Spirits and the Tree Spirit itself had already so skillfully accomplished.

There was only a brief meditative visualization.... in silence.... and it was not one of consecration, but rather one which both honored and gave loving thanks to the Tree Spirit and the Nature Spirits.

Several small pieces of glass had fallen off of the main piece, and one of the larger ones was simply returned to the hollow during this meditative visualization, establishing a strong permanent connection between the Tree Spirit, the Nature Spirits, and myself.... It was then placed on my altar, resting upon a small simply carved pedestal whittled by my son from a branch he saved....

Here are better images of the hollow where it was found.... Wishing you all wonderful things! Guenn

Am i really the only one who read this?
What an incredible and uplifting story! Do you have any ideas what that gem actually is and how it got there? or have you tried interacting with it yet? I've never heard anything like this, i had chillbumps going up my body the whole time i read this lol.

Last edited by deep_thinker_13; 27-03-2012 at 10:19 PM.
deep_thinker_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2012, 10:45 PM   #47
openwide

Quote:
When i say close encounter,i mean as in you talk(verbally or mentally) to a tree and it responds.
I have had this twice in my life and i know of at least one more forum member who has also.
How do you know its not a demon tricking you? This isn't uncommon for a demon and their trickery is a more prolific force than a trees wish to communicate so I think this is more likely, don't you?
openwide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2012, 07:00 PM   #48
night_gaunt

Quote:
DAYUM thats deep...
I can't say its not believable because trees are certainly alive. Maybe they have planty fibers that allow them to feel pain...and a system that allows them to talk. That would be one scientific breakthrough.
night_gaunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2012, 08:19 PM   #49
butters
Banned

not far from the apartment i stay at there is a nature walk and in one section there are trees with faces and are only located towards the central part.

i feel a different energy whenever i pass them, but the faces at first looked as if they were hand produced sculptures, but closer inspection revealed they were natural and displayed a certain character, whenever i pass i say a silent thanks for revealing.

i would be concerned for the person who treats these trees in a bad way and is walking there alone at night, as i feel these special face trees have compassion as well as vengeance.
butters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 11:40 AM   #50
bernard
Banned

Very interesting, something ive thought a bit about. Ive come to no conclusions just thought about it.

What would veggies do if it was proved Lentils scream in pain when boiled? Or carrots cry when diced?
bernard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 11:48 AM   #51
bernard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesnladders View Post
i
Also when i lived alone for a year in a remote country town, the only living thing (apart from the odd gigantic spider) in my unit was a cactus.

i swear, it was alive; and it communicated with me; and i communicated with it. we were getting too close so i left it with my parents. i thought i was going nuts. but i probly wasnt.
Never commit yourself to a cactus there are all gold diggin 2 timin bastards everybody knows that.

Your whole post made me almost wet myself, thanks 4 that pal.

Did the cactus try it on with either of your parents? The last thing you need in a step cactus
bernard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 12:51 PM   #52
jon galt

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloesnose View Post
i read a book about this years ago, some japenese guy, had some schoolkids wish one plant well with love and all that everytime they walked past, and ignored another plant, guess which one thrived whilest the other died. i might be mixed up but i think its the guy who did it with water and ice crystals also.(those with love directed at them made nice crystals and vice-versa)
ive read this book i think forget the name tho. i think it was more to do with the vibrations in some sounds, related to the idea of healing mantras recited over water. interesting stuff.
jon galt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2012, 08:22 AM   #53
griswald

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon galt View Post
ive read this book i think forget the name tho. i think it was more to do with the vibrations in some sounds, related to the idea of healing mantras recited over water. interesting stuff.
I enjoyed this thread, and for those that ressurected it after all this time, and to the op.....thanks.

g

Dont ever argue with a fool, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Warning duely received and noted. Thankyou. gris..
griswald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2012, 10:31 PM   #54
moezy
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep_thinker_13 View Post
Am i really the only one who read this?
What an incredible and uplifting story! Do you have any ideas what that gem actually is and how it got there? or have you tried interacting with it yet? I've never heard anything like this, i had chillbumps going up my body the whole time i read this lol.

+++this! That was a beautiful, amazing story! Thank you for sharing it.
I love trees dearly. I get very upset if I see one being cut down. I know we need to do some dastardly things to live a "modern" life, but we have become so disconnected from the earth that sustains us, it is very sad. Mostly, due to greed. This thread is very uplifting and wonderful. Gives me hope.
moezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2012, 10:53 PM   #55
peabrain
Inactive

I love trees, they give me a peaceful feeling, always have, in fact the beautiful trees give more meaning to my life,
I've always felt connected to them.

I love them, it's a personal thing, they've saved my life on more than one occasion.I was a wee tree hugger back in the day, I saved trees, from vandals and silly mindless eejits who would pull them down and uproot them.
peabrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2012, 11:13 PM   #56
loveisthelaw

Quote:
i spend time with the trees in my/garden every evening, they are beautiful creatures. we do nit speak in words, we speak with energy which causes feeling or emotion. i love all nature with a passion because i *feel* it in my core like i feel my wifes cuddle.

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.

Last edited by loveisthelaw; 17-05-2012 at 11:14 PM.
loveisthelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2012, 11:25 PM   #57
peabrain
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveisthelaw View Post
i spend time with the trees in my/garden every evening, they are beautiful creatures. we do nit speak in words, we speak with energy which causes feeling or emotion. i love all nature with a passion because i *feel* it in my core like i feel my wifes cuddle.
beautiful , i'm so happy some people feel the same
Old 17-05-2012, 11:28 PM   #58
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
yes, often.
i live in the great boreal forest of northern canada.
i have several tree friends.

as a druid, shamanic communication with tree spirits is an important practice.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2012, 09:22 PM   #59
no_gmo

I have a connection that I cannot explain with living things. Trees are especially dear to me. The forest is my favorite place to be. I live in a place where there are beautiful trees but unfortunately people around here like to cut them and replace them with dull useless lawns.

I love to walk under trees and listen. Every season sounds different, smells different. I talk to them in my head and I like to imagine they can hear me.

I am so fascinated by them that they are a main focus in my artwork. I paint them often and I try to give them personalities on canvas. I turn them into characters. I sometimes merge them with a human look. I love the shape of naked trees without leaves, sleeping trees. I am obsessed with painting leafless trees.

I meditate under trees whenever possible. I feel their life force blend with mine.
no_gmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2012, 01:50 PM   #60
peabrain
Inactive

I'm just absolutely sickened right now, I've just been told by my neighbour that a guy two doors away from me had given an axe to his 10 year old son and to my neighbour's 12 year old, to cut down a tree on common ground.

This guy had, a year ago told me he hated this tree and wanted to chop it down, I in no uncertain terms told him this would be criminal, there are birds who nest there every year and it's a living entity.

So now I'm on a mission, I'll not let this happen without a fight, and a mighty fight it will be!

How dare this creep think that by exerting his ugly control over nature that he will somehow enjoy a better quality of life.I'm really distressed by this, the rage I feel throughout my body is resonating.

I'll have to calm down and find out the legal position in this matter.

Then at least have some form of defense. Any advice or support appreciated,