Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 24-08-2017, 10:38 AM   #1
cosmicpurpose1.618

Default Why Women Make Better Sorcerers

Quote:
"The Nagual told me and the little sisters that during our menstrual periods dreaming becomes power. I get a little crazy for one thing. I become more daring. And like the Nagual showed us, a crack opens in front of us during those days. You're not a woman so it can't make any sense to you, but two days before her period a woman can open that crack and step through it into another world."
With her left arm she followed the contour of an invisible line that seemed to run vertically in front of her at arms length.
"During that time a woman, if she wants to, can let go of the images of the world, that's the crack between the worlds, and as the Nagual said, it is right in front of all of us women.
"The reason the Nagual believes women are better sorcerers than men is because they always have the crack in front of them, while a man has to make it."
- page 164; Second Ring of Power; Carlos Castaneda

Women have a natural advantage when it comes to accessing the spirit realm because they have a womb, and I say this as a man so don't take it as some kind of feminist trip.

It's just a natural fact of life.

It seems the womb and/or the lining is highly charged in spiritual energy, and thus gives women an edge over men when it comes to seeing into the spirit world.

It explains why menstrual blood is so valuable for use in spiritual rituals.

Women also tend to have more supernatural experiences

Of course women are never taught of their awesome spiritual power, instead they're taught that its a simple biological process, and when looked at in this limited way, it's true nature can never be understood.

Last edited by cosmicpurpose1.618; 24-08-2017 at 10:57 AM.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2017, 11:35 AM   #2
elshaper
Inactive

I would rather use more powerful than 'better'. They have slightly different meaning though it seems the same.

You say, they have womb. That is just a physical representation of the yin aspect which I'm sure you know it's receptive, like water is also receptive and feminine by nature. In this world, in order to keep the secret hidden that man's strength was promoted to say, men (male) are stonger than females so that real power could be kept under mind control. Remember, the masses believe whatever they are told. Trolls are beautiful and all that.

Everything is born out of darkness. Seeds sprout in the soil (darkness), ideas come from the subconscious/superconscious which are also hidden. The sun is masculine, shines and project light by day, the moon shines in darkness, it RECEIVES light from the sun, hence feminine in nature. Therefore, day and night have different energy and things done in darkness is more powerful. So if you have an idea which you want to birth, you'd be better to close your eyes and visualise it in darkness to manifest. Darkness is chaos, unformed sea of infinite potentials hence powerful. The reason why the darkness gives more manifestation power is that there is no structure (chaos). If there are rules and boundary already set, you'd have to go over hoops to get A-Z whereas in chaos, you can make up whatever you like!

Women are waking up and tide is shifthing though.

Last edited by elshaper; 24-08-2017 at 11:36 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2017, 04:08 PM   #3
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I would rather use more powerful than 'better'. They have slightly different meaning though it seems the same.

You say, they have womb. That is just a physical representation of the yin aspect which I'm sure you know it's receptive, like water is also receptive and feminine by nature. In this world, in order to keep the secret hidden that man's strength was promoted to say, men (male) are stonger than females so that real power could be kept under mind control. Remember, the masses believe whatever they are told. Trolls are beautiful and all that.

Everything is born out of darkness. Seeds sprout in the soil (darkness), ideas come from the subconscious/superconscious which are also hidden. The sun is masculine, shines and project light by day, the moon shines in darkness, it RECEIVES light from the sun, hence feminine in nature. Therefore, day and night have different energy and things done in darkness is more powerful. So if you have an idea which you want to birth, you'd be better to close your eyes and visualise it in darkness to manifest. Darkness is chaos, unformed sea of infinite potentials hence powerful. The reason why the darkness gives more manifestation power is that there is no structure (chaos). If there are rules and boundary already set, you'd have to go over hoops to get A-Z whereas in chaos, you can make up whatever you like!

Women are waking up and tide is shifthing though.
Yes it's true women are better than men when it comes to spiritual practices.

It is not me who decided it, so don't argue with me, it is a natural fact.
Old 24-08-2017, 05:50 PM   #4
elshaper
Inactive

When did I argue with you?
I thought I was only agreeing with you.

I only talked about creation in the above post and forgot to mention about feminine destructive power. Birth and death and all that.
This destructive power has been depicted in many female deities from various traditions.

Last edited by elshaper; 24-08-2017 at 07:19 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2017, 07:25 PM   #5
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
When did I argue with you?
I thought I was only agreeing with you.

I only talked about creation in the above post and forgot to mention about feminine destructive power. Birth and death and all that.
This destructive power has been depicted in many female deities from various traditions.
oh sorry

I just meant that the spiritual advantage of women is a natural and objective fact, my opinion on the matter is irrelevant, women are naturally superior whether you or I like it or not
Old 24-08-2017, 07:47 PM   #6
iamawaveofthesea

Women also tend to be 'feeling' type personality types while men tend to be 'thinking' type personality types

Those labels aren't meant to be read literally as thinking and feeling. They are more to do with things like left brain and right brain thinking which relates to things like logic v's abstract

Men are more left brained, more technical and women are more right brained and artistic as a rule of thumb

In your house who is it that fixes stuff? The man right?

Ok but who hangs the christmas decorations? The woman

Who builds the house? The man

But who furnishes that house and makes it livable? The woman

The two compliment each other and have formed a hugely successful partnership.....which is why the cabal is using cultural marxism and militant marxist third wave feminism to try an disrupt that complimentary dynamic because they are actively seeking to disrupt the normal function of society