Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 18-12-2010, 02:10 AM   #1
monkfish
Inactive

Default Communication with trees

Anyone ever had a close encounter with a tree or tree spirit?
Trees are living beings and have a spirit and soul like us.
When i say close encounter,i mean as in you talk(verbally or mentally) to a tree and it responds.
I have had this twice in my life and i know of at least one more forum member who has also.
monkfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2010, 02:27 AM   #2
cess

I haven't experienced that, but I'm really interested in it. Do you mind sharing your own experience?
Old 18-12-2010, 11:17 AM   #3
branko

There was show on tv. They made tests with trees. They had some instruments for measuring sound. They started to cut tree with saw. I don't know what frequency they had but they recorded sounds similar to crays or screams.

I did not watch that show, but somebody told me that. If somebody know, please give me link.

Sory for bad english.

Last edited by branko; 18-12-2010 at 11:19 AM.
branko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2010, 11:21 AM   #4
branko

I found something on youtube.

Old 18-12-2010, 11:31 AM   #5
lesleypumpshaft

Wicked idea for a thread Monkfish

I really love trees, which is a big reason why I moved to a forest.

Once on a car journey I saw a field with 3 large trees, I think they were oaks if I remember rightly. One of the trees was dead and I swear I could tell that the other two large trees near the dead tree were upset because they had lost their friend.

Other times I just get a really good vibe about a tree and have to go and sit near it. Last year when I was ill there was a pine tree opposite my house that had a really healing vibe about it.

After my Reiki 1 attunement I gave Reiki to a Beech tree while out on a run, much to my embarrasment I lady came along walking her dog

I wouldn't describe the communication I have had with trees as verbal, I find it is more like feelings and impressions.

Last edited by lesleypumpshaft; 18-12-2010 at 11:34 AM.
lesleypumpshaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2010, 11:36 AM   #6
ragnarok
Banned

"Ah, you young saplings. I could tell you a tale or two!"
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2010, 12:10 PM   #7
sm1973

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesleypumpshaft View Post
Wicked idea for a thread Monkfish

I really love trees, which is a big reason why I moved to a forest.

Once on a car journey I saw a field with 3 large trees, I think they were oaks if I remember rightly. One of the trees was dead and I swear I could tell that the other two large trees near the dead tree were upset because they had lost their friend.

Other times I just get a really good vibe about a tree and have to go and sit near it. Last year when I was ill there was a pine tree opposite my house that had a really healing vibe about it.

After my Reiki 1 attunement I gave Reiki to a Beech tree while out on a run, much to my embarrasment I lady came along walking her dog

I wouldn't describe the communication I have had with trees as verbal, I find it is more like feelings and impressions.
I feel bad now about all the damage I unleashed on my back garden in the summer, although the trees had already been cut down I just trimmed some of the branches.

It's fascinating though and I would like to look into it a bit more.
Old 18-12-2010, 12:22 PM   #8
lesleypumpshaft

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm1973 View Post
I feel bad now about all the damage I unleashed on my back garden in the summer, although the trees had already been cut down I just trimmed some of the branches.

It's fascinating though and I would like to look into it a bit more.
I wouldn't worry too much about it. I see beeches and oaks that have shed massive branches all the time. Also, loads of larches and pine trees get blown over round here every time we get a lot of wind
Old 18-12-2010, 01:57 PM   #9
branko

This one is interesant, but it is not in english.

Old 18-12-2010, 02:20 PM   #10
mountain

I often go out and sit among trees and in forests and there is often quite a bit of chatter going on with the inhabitants there. Trees have a very metaphorical way of speaking from my experiences. Sort of like poetry. Like Monkfish said, I could be thinking thoughts and asking specific questions in my mind and a tree nearby would respond telepathically in such a way.

I remember experiencing this quite a bit as child and as I became older, I grew apart from the magic of the forests. Then later on I began to reconnect to them. Anyone can re-establish their connection to nature, its not forever lost. It is simply acknowledging it, meditating, becoming one with it and opening your heart. Listen closely ...
Old 18-12-2010, 10:51 PM   #11
picha
Banned

We used to have a really nice big sycamore tree at the bottom of the garden, but it got chopped down because it was alledgedly 'too big for the garden'.
picha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2010, 11:25 PM   #12
zenith82

I'm a bit of an amateur photographer and i'm obssessed with taking shots of trees. I grew up next to a forest, and there were several trees that were "mine" one I called the treasure tree, the other was called the zodiac, my brother and all his mates still refer to that area we played in as the "zodiac", cant even remember where the name came from, or what motivated it, I was only 10 at the time. When i moved back into the area as an adult, and walked through those woods with my dog, I was gutted to see the state of the place, empty cans hanging off branches and all sorts of crap littering the ground, made me feel physically sick, I cleaned it up and still go back up there cleaning up after the lager louts.

I've been talking to trees for a long time, not really something you admit to but hey.... when in rome

There's an old witchcraft type exercise, "de-naming a tree" when you try and describe what you are looking at without using known words like branch, bark, branches, leaves, roots, green, etc, you end up perceiving the tree as something new, as an entity/individual in it's own right, can't remember where I learned that from but it induced a pretty amazing experience.

Originally Posted by tk421

Last edited by zenith82; 18-12-2010 at 11:26 PM.
zenith82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2010, 03:38 AM   #13
biblegirl

great thread monkfish, can you go into a little more detail on the messages you got?
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2010, 10:49 PM   #14
monkfish
Inactive

Well i was camping with a freind in some woods early this year,fire going,nice warm evening.
After a while we started to hear noises around us,trees rustleing ect. Of course the first thing that sprung to mind was a animal,but after much searching this was not the case.
To cut a long story short,we started to call out "any spirits out there" ect ect.
Our attention was drawn to a tree,about 10 feet away. One of its branches was shaking quite noticeably,then stopped.
"If that was you shaking the branch..do it again"
It shook then stopped.
" Gulp..ok if that is you shake the branch once"
The branch shook once.
What followed was a question and answer session that lasted for about 30 minuetes,one shake for yes two for no ect.
The answer we found was it was the tree itself communicating.

Now,i dont expect any of you to believe this happend,but it did.
This is something that will always stay with me.
What a strange world we live in
Old 19-12-2010, 11:14 PM   #15
zenith82

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Don't know how to resize this image to make it fit

This yew tree is the one of the oldest living organisms in Europe, if not the oldest.

By zenith82 at 2010-12-19

Old 19-12-2010, 11:18 PM   #16
monkfish
Inactive

Nice pic zenith,love to climb that
Old 19-12-2010, 11:27 PM   #17
zenith82

it's got walls around it you'd probably be jailed if you tried to climb it, well worth a visit though when you're in scotland, it's in a place called fortingall next to an old church, near Killin.

Old 20-12-2010, 12:18 AM   #18
biblegirl

Awesome story monkfish. I was wondering if you heard audible voices from the trees ever. We have trippy movies like Babes In Toyland and Wizard of Oz that show the trees talking (although they are grumpy), but those movies have a way of showing things which have a basis in reality (trees have consciousness). I have not heard anything audible from trees yet, but I did hear voices from a batch of singing crystals once, that sounded like high pitched helium voices. It was awesome. I was curious what your trees sounded like, if they had a high voice or a deep voice. If you hear some again, be sure to let us know .

brilliant pictures zenith (and now a little smaller he he)

biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 11:03 PM   #19
jimj_wpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesleypumpshaft View Post
You treehugger, you.
jimj_wpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2010, 12:47 AM   #20
jp13

Smile

Brilliant Thread, I love this stuff, great pix zenith, what do you think the white flash on the top picture between the 2 branches is?
There is a tree on the way to one of my friends, it's an old plane tree which is more than 40 inches diameter, it's an imposing tree right at a corner and I always get a sort of 'hello' type feeling in my heart, whether this is all in my mind doesn't matter to me.
I once did a course on Herbalism, it was about the equivalent of an A level by the Open College Network, the teacher was the best, she took up on many field trips and we did a lot of 'work' that wasn't conventional teaching. The best one was getting us to 'Tune in' to a herb and write down stuff we thought it may be telling us, anyway I decided to tune into a nettle, the stinging kind, my ego knew all it could do, from books, so I was in for a right surprise when I started getting input of a different sort from the plant (or me thinking like this) I got told many more things about this 'herb' than I have ever read of in books, one of the main one's were it is good for the blood, it stimulates, I am glad I wrote it down, so I can remember/invoke the memory.

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." - Herbert Spencer

Last edited by jp13; 25-12-2010 at 12:48 AM. Reason: question mark
jp13 is offline   Reply With Quote