Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 19-09-2011, 10:32 PM   #41
7forever
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,182
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stannrodd View Post
You haven't pointed out any facts .. FACT ! Your postings are simply speculative opinions (and not very well balanced ones) and they are allegedly supported by cherry picked youtube videos of very poor quality.

I doubt the owner of these forums gives a tinkers toss about what you have to say about 9/11 .. in fact it states somewhere that the views expressed here are not shared by David Icke.



This clearly indicates you are a spammer and not interested in discussion.
I posted the truth over and over about jfk and now 911 and haven't even remotely been challenged in any way. Prosecutors, every day cherry pick their way to convictions. That's how it works.
7forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 10:34 PM   #42
mishy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,323
Likes: 54 (42 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
The owner of this forum believes the Queen is a reptile, you tool.
I lol'd fucking hard at that
__________________
mishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 10:35 PM   #43
7forever
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,182
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stannrodd View Post
You haven't pointed out any facts .. FACT ! .

.
It's a fact that two surviving live footage clips show an orb causing T2 to explode and in both clips neither woman initially describes a plane, which is impossible unless there was NOT a plane.
7forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 10:37 PM   #44
7forever
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,182
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishy View Post
I lol'd fucking hard at that
I think Icke has tons of knowledge and only recently have I really started to realize that.
7forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 10:42 PM   #45
stannrodd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 2,301
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever
The plane does not pass through the open skyline before it comes into view which proves a fake plane was added.
This is your opening line and it is speculation.

You perhaps can't see the plane for reasons which you don't understand .. and this does not prove anything about the status of the plane at all.

What it shows is that you came to a preconceived conclusion based on bad information. You want there to be a faked video to support the NPT and so you look for things which might help that argument. That's not seeking the truth about anything. It's contriving evidence to suit your case. It's not fact based.

It's not the video which is faulty or faked .. it is your inability to understand the difference between a duck.
stannrodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 10:46 PM   #46
mishy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,323
Likes: 54 (42 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
I think Icke has tons of knowledge and only recently have I really started to realize that.

Oh I agree. It was just the context in which you said it that tickled me
__________________
mishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 10:53 PM   #47
7forever
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,182
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stannrodd View Post
This is your opening line and it is speculation.

You perhaps can't see the plane for reasons which you don't understand .. and this does not prove anything about the status of the plane at all.

What it shows is that you came to a preconceived conclusion based on bad information. You want there to be a faked video to support the NPT and so you look for things which might help that argument. That's not seeking the truth about anything. It's contriving evidence to suit your case. It's not fact based.

It's not the video which is faulty or faked .. it is your inability to understand the difference between a duck.
You can't see the plane through the skyline because it was added which is supported by much more than that single piece of evidence. You have NO other explanation so you invoke faux authority.

What it shows is that you came to a preconceived conclusion based on debunked government reports. You want there to be a real plane for T2 but there isn't video that can challenge the live footage that shows no known aircraft. So instead of looking for things which might help that argument, you insult me because you are defeated. That's not seeking the truth about anything. It's being a pussy on a message board. It's all based on your defeat.

It's not the video which is faulty or real .. it's your refusal to accept something so complicated is actually so simple.
7forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 10:56 PM   #48
7forever
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,182
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishy View Post
Oh I agree. It was just the context in which you said it that tickled me
Thanks for the kudos. I do wonder if Icke is not really disinfo because the reptile thing is impossible to prove unless you do an autopsy or show video. Maybe the world elite or some humans in general have some lizard traits. I do believe, (especially after my last two weeks with 911) that there's so much to know and discover in this world that few really know about.
7forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 11:00 PM   #49
stannrodd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 2,301
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
You can't see the plane through the skyline because it was added which is supported by much more than that single piece of evidence. You have NO other explanation so you invoke faux authority.
Prove it was added.

Quote:
What it shows is that you came to a preconceived conclusion based on debunked government reports.
No I didn't.

Quote:
You want there to be a real plane for T2 but there isn't video that can challenge the live footage that shows no known aircraft.
There is ample evidence to show planes impacted the towers .. you just ignore it.

Quote:
So instead of looking for things which might help that argument, you insult me because you are defeated.
I challenge all sorts of things about 9/11 .. and you don't insult people ??

Example :-
Quote:
It's being a pussy on a message board.
Quote:
It's not the video which is faulty or real .. it's your refusal to accept something so complicated is actually so simple.
WTF does that mean..
stannrodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 11:04 PM   #50
7forever
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,182
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

You haven't challenged anything. You said I posted blurry gifs which is bullshit because they were seen on live tv and used by the media who covered this up for the government. The live footage does not show any known aircraft which contradicts the fake footage showing a black plane which is different than the plane it was supposed to be anyway. There are many amateur clips with a fake plane added and that's all you have. You are the one that must ignore everything I've posted, including two flight paths, which is impossible with one plane.

Last edited by 7forever; 19-09-2011 at 11:11 PM.
7forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 11:09 PM   #51
7forever
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,182
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stannrodd View Post
This is your opening line and it is speculation.

.
It's not speculation. The plane does NOT pass through the open skyline. It's visual proof that it appeared from behind the building, therefore fake.
7forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 11:20 PM   #52
bobster
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,672
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
It's a fact that two surviving live footage clips show an orb causing T2 to explode and in both clips neither woman initially describes a plane, which is impossible unless there was NOT a plane.

But it's not a fact though is it. Your personal deranged beliefs do not make things a fact
bobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 11:27 PM   #53
stannrodd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 2,301
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
It's not speculation. The plane does NOT pass through the open skyline. It's visual proof that it appeared from behind the building, therefore fake.
The conclusion you come to is in error.

First off show an analysis of the planes trajectory with respect to the camera position.

My speculative question follows:-

Was the plane hidden from view, because it was initially facing that building to the left (coming toward the camera position, but behind the building) and then .. as it turns to line up with the tower .. it magically comes into view?

You are presuming that the plane "should be visible" without demonstrating knowledge of the trajectory, and then you base your argument on that presumption .. you really need to show that the presumption "that it should be visible" can be verified.

Until you do that .. it is conjecture/speculation .. therefore the video could be actual and your argument fails.
stannrodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 11:31 PM   #54
anyhoo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,611
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stannrodd View Post
The conclusion you come to is in error.

First off show an analysis of the planes trajectory with respect to the camera position.

My speculative question follows:-

Was the plane hidden from view, because it was initially facing that building to the left (coming toward the camera position, but behind the building) and then .. as it turns to line up with the tower .. it magically comes into view?

You are presuming that the plane "should be visible" without demonstrating knowledge of the trajectory, and then you base your argument on that presumption .. you really need to show that the presumption "that it should be visible" can be verified.

Until you do that .. it is conjecture/speculation .. therefore the video could be actual and your argument fails.
You may as well give up. You are never going to win this argument. Let him post his animated gifs of laughing people. Don't particpate in this. I want to know the truth about 9-11 but this is a fucking circus. Even his theories were to have some merit, I would rather get my information from any other source than him. He has disqualified himself as a serious truth seeker, in my opinion.
__________________
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.

Last edited by anyhoo; 19-09-2011 at 11:36 PM.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 11:35 PM   #55
7forever
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,182
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobster View Post
But it's not a fact though is it. Your personal deranged beliefs do not make things a fact
it's a fact though that your personal deranged beliefs do not make things a fact.
7forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 11:36 PM   #56
7forever
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,182
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyhoo View Post
You may as well give up. You are never going to win this argument. Let him post his animated gifs of laughing people. Don't particpate in this. I want to know the truth about 9-11 but this is a fucking circus.
You may as well give up. You are never going to win an argument you can't win.
7forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 11:40 PM   #57
7forever
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,182
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stannrodd View Post
The conclusion you come to is in error.

First off show an analysis of the planes trajectory with respect to the camera position.

My speculative question follows:-

Was the plane hidden from view, because it was initially facing that building to the left (coming toward the camera position, but behind the building) and then .. as it turns to line up with the tower .. it magically comes into view?

You are presuming that the plane "should be visible" without demonstrating knowledge of the trajectory, and then you base your argument on that presumption .. you really need to show that the presumption "that it should be visible" can be verified.

Until you do that .. it is conjecture/speculation .. therefore the video could be actual and your argument fails.
At least you're not a retard. I've already touched on this in earlier posts. This is why these threads are so long because nobody quotes my posts because they can't refute or even challenge them. You have dive bomb and fake west plane footage. You cannot have two flight paths, therefore the government's plane myth is debunked on that alone.
7forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 11:43 PM   #58
bobster
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,672
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
it's a fact though that your personal deranged beliefs do not make things a fact.


Are you a chatbot? You always take what people have said to you and say the same thing back. It's like talking to a child who wants the last word.
bobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 11:44 PM   #59
7forever
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,182
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobster View Post
Are you a chatbot? You always take what people have said to you and say the same thing back. It's like talking to a child who wants the last word.
You are being mocked, you twit.
7forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 11:49 PM   #60
anyhoo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,611
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
You are being mocked, you twit.
Yeah, I think we've already figured that much out, 7Forever, but thanks for clarifying it for us.
__________________
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:08 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.