Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 24-12-2010, 04:43 AM   #741
stannrodd

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07august
Funny perp, I have seen your posts on letsrollforum.
Good for you. You will also note that I haven't been very active there lately.

Something honest about using the same username at different forums... don't you think.

BTW what's a perp .. is it a fizzy drink?
stannrodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 11:36 AM   #742
ultima1

Quote:
Originally Posted by theabominablephenomenon View Post
Not necessarily.
If i made a hole in my house the same shape as a cannonball,
does that mean it was hit by a cannonball?
Well show what made the airplane shaped holes in the buildings then.

I mean people like you keep saying it was not a plane but they cannot come up with anything else to explain the holes.
ultima1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 11:38 AM   #743
ultima1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicknote View Post
Ultima respects John Lear.
Yes i do as far as his aviation background and experience, but i do not agreee 100% with all of his theories.
Old 24-12-2010, 05:07 PM   #744
theabominablephenomenon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stannrodd View Post
If you made the hole .. that statement would be correct.

However if you came home from work and discovered a hole the shape of a cannonball in your house, you would probably go looking for the object which made the hole.

But I wouldn't necessarily take a photo of the hole for fear of some tosser saying it was photoshopped and your house was actually not hit at all, and it's a cgi or a holographic image and you were simply lying to protect the truth that there was no cannonball.

Cheers
Stann
So if i couldn't find a cannonball inside my house,
I could expect that it either;
A) wasn't a cannonball.
B) the cannonball was destroyed completely by explosion/impact.
C) somebody somehow removed the evidence.

Last edited by theabominablephenomenon; 24-12-2010 at 05:20 PM.
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 05:13 PM   #745
theabominablephenomenon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultima1 View Post
Well show what made the airplane shaped holes in the buildings then.

I mean people like you keep saying it was not a plane but they cannot come up with anything else to explain the holes.
Not true,
I don't keep saying that;
I'm challenging your logic, yet you evade and obfuscate.
If anybody had solid evidence about how the holes were made then there would no longer be any conspiracy to follow,
and the perpetrators may face the justice they deserve.

But that isn't the case;
it is left for us to work out what the fuck happened....

Once you have eliminated the impossible,
whatever remains, however improbable,
is the truth.
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 05:25 PM   #746
ultima1

Quote:
Not true,
I don't keep saying that;
I'm challenging your logic, yet you evade and obfuscate.
If anybody had solid evidence about how the holes were made then there would no longer be any conspiracy to follow,
and the perpetrators may face the justice they deserve.
Problem is there is more evidnece of a plane then no plane.

There is no evidence of CGI.

There is no evidence of fakery.

So yes,

Once you have eliminated the impossible,
whatever remains, however improbable,
is the truth.

Which is there were planes.

Last edited by ultima1; 24-12-2010 at 05:26 PM.
Old 24-12-2010, 05:32 PM   #747
07august

Redundant message, but it is worth posting again. Notice the time stamps on the photos and the NIST stamp on the bottom photo.

NO HOLE
No hole in WTC2. Video artists drew the hole to fit/promote the lies of the manufactured story for an end result.

thewebfairy.com/killtown/images/wtc-gallery/nist1-5fd/6-30_wtc2-north-face-exit.jpg

antichristconspiracy.com/images/TheHoleInWTC2ThatWasNotThere.jpg

t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMDMpbc4kx6Y8hWoXST5J2r2q8Cpkz5 dFkFSK3qkRZuU7OTlLf

3.bp.blogspot.com/_d1XHtHix_ZM/SZkQhoQ
xFI/AAAAAAAAADk/noeqBSVhgBM/s320/wtc2-corner-9-42-31.jpg
from http://vehme.blogspot.com/2008/02/mo...from-wtc2.html
vehme.blogspot.com/2008/02/molten-metal-from-wtc2.html Vehmgericht

©Mark Molesworth 9-10-01am
http://911logic.blogspot.com/2006/11...occhio_17.html
911logic.blogspot.com/2006/11/911-tv-fakery-whistleblower-pinocchio_17.html
"...The fact that there is no hole in the exit face that would accommodate an object of this size proves that the object cannot be real."

"Here is where the perps showed their ability to improvise:

"Because of the most obvious FOX-aired “nose-out” phenomenon, they were forced to copy this blunder into all the other “amateur” footage which would surely have shown it even more clearly than the “Chopper 5” footage did.

"To accomplish this, they had to abandon the independent fuel tank explosion explanation for the separate fireballs and use what would have represented the starboard-side explosion as cover for the “nose-out.” Of course, this subsequently placed the port-side explosion out of position. This was only a minor anomaly compared to having to explain how an entire third of the still-intact plane emerged from the backside of WTC2 in that FOX-aired blooper.

"Unfortunately for them, they had already dug their own graves. Although this solution bought them some time (about 5 years so far), they had to know that the fact that there was no hole in “exit-face” from which the “nosecone” could have “emerged” was going to be their ultimate undoing. There was no way for them to run up there and create the unplanned hole they now needed to exist, but even if there was, it wasn’t like they could “unbroadcast” the already-aired footage of the fully-intact steel beams.

"At this point, they were forced to choose between hoping that nobody figured out this obvious “smoking gun” and providing no amateur footage from the north side at all. If not one person would have captured the “nose-out” on film, that would have rivaled the sheer lunacy of finding Satam Al Suqami’s unscathed passport in the street."
Friday, November 17, 2006

As for evidence of CGI, here is a valid question: When you see lines generated on football fields during live broadcasts, do you need evidence to prove that there are actually no lines on the field? Do you need evidence that the lines are being generated by another computer, then mixed upstream with the program video by the tv control room switcher?

When the names of men/women appear in front of them in a newscast or interview, do you ask for evidence that the words do not appear floating in reality? No, you don't, or perhaps YOU ALONE ASK, "Where are the words?" I find this to be a conceptual problem for you with which I can not help. All I can do is give you examples of generated images that are mixed with program/camera shot video at the switcher in the TV control room and put out as program video.

I am very sorry that you can not understand this video concept of mixing a generated icon/graphic with video to be used as program video. After all, most people had a "Hasbro Etch a Sketch" when we/they were children. Every person I know in the world who can read or write understands that words/names in front of people do not exist in reality, they are generated by another computer and are mixed together as 2 pieces of clear plastic sheets on top of each other make one image. An operator of a graphics generating computer (there are many makes) composes an image or words, the image appears on a monitor which includes sync, which, at the director's command, is punched up on the switcher busses by the technical director. Through the miracle of electricity, sync, and software programs, the images are mixed at the TV switcher console to be put out/generated as program video on a TV monitor or your television. I do suggest that you find a video/audio technical school. If the school admits you into its classes. perhaps you will enroll as a student. As a student, you will be able to operate the studio/remote camera/audio/graphics equipment yourself. Maybe, simply operating the equipment will allow you to understand the video concept of mixing a moving graphic (animation) with program video.

Please feel free to cut (in its entirety) and paste (in its entirety) this (do not) explanation (cut portions) to distribute (to rearrange) it (to change) to (the meaning) anyone (which perps are inclined to do).

Last edited by 07august; 25-12-2010 at 03:00 AM.
07august is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 05:37 PM   #748
ultima1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07august View Post
No hole or inferno in WTC2. Video artists drew the hole to fit the story.
Source for your claim that video artist drew the hole.

Last edited by ultima1; 25-12-2010 at 12:40 AM.
Old 24-12-2010, 11:02 PM   #749
07august

Plane cutout OR WB spherical blob, which do choose?

WTC Crash Videos - All live video broadcasts 911 01 (click here)

"NBC anchor now explains why only the major TV networks are on the air: Local stations are blacked out 'because the antennas are on the WTC'...
Some were knocked off the air, while other local stations just ran the 5 major networks' feeds"

Source: http://killtown.911review.org/2nd-hit.html
"An Opcentre is a command facility for strategic communications. In this always-ready environment researchers can identify target audiences using highly advanced statistical models, strategists can orchestrate campaigns using the most effective scientific methods and media producers have access to innovative production techniques.
These units of expertise combine to create one of the most dynamic and influential ‘weapons' in the world.

"An Opcentre puts influence, control and power back into the hands of the government and military, giving them greater power to influence the enemy in time of conflict and enhanced access to their citizens during a crisis. For instance, an Opcentre can be designed to override all national radio and TV broadcasts, allowing the government and military to communicate with the public as the need arises.

"The Opcentre is a formidable tool for Homeland Security, Conflict Reduction, International Public Diplomacy and un-mediated Government communications." - Strategic Communication Labs "(SourceWatch)

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/4...lackoutqj9.gif
click to enlarge

All video from 911:
http://killtown.911review.org/2nd-hit.html

Last edited by 07august; 25-12-2010 at 12:26 AM.
Old 25-12-2010, 04:38 AM   #750
stannrodd

Quote:
So if i couldn't find a cannonball inside my house,
I could expect that it either;
A) wasn't a cannonball.
B) the cannonball was destroyed completely by explosion/impact.
C) somebody somehow removed the evidence.
Or you could go look outside your house where it may have left your building.

The point here .. is that you have a situation of speculation by necessity ..

You have a crime scene and little evidence.

Speculation is the primary tool to investigate. The bits which don't fitt are soon discarded ..

People who discount speculation as a valuable tool are not researching the object of their research.

Speculative commentary is essential to ascertain objectivity !
Old 25-12-2010, 05:20 AM   #751
stannrodd

Your information is false.
Old 25-12-2010, 05:25 AM   #752
07august

Notice anything odd about these still frames? Why in the 3rd still of the WTC Tower and plane cutout, the plane cutout is on the wrong side of the Tower? Could it be that the station continued to record the staged animation of the staged shot of the plane cutout after most stations cut to shot of the staged burning shot of the Towers? You can't have the smoke blow left and the plane icon/plane composite enter in the same direction of the smoke and against the direction of the smoke. You can't have it both ways. At least one of the photos is fake, if not all of them are fake.

http://killtown.911review.org/2nd-hit.html
Shot 3 is an admitted fraud. Didi Klomberg

Notice the direction the smoke blows from right to left. How many fake videos attempt to have the plane/plane composite enter from the left instead of the right against the direction of the smoke? The smoke can not blow 2 different directions. Anyone who hasn't noticed that the plane icons are recorded in 2 different directions are not paying attention. You can't have it both ways. The perps failed to notice the obvious. In the camera shot aired live on 911 am, the smoke blows from right to left. The reverse angle photos should have the smoke blowing from left to right. DUH.

Smoke and plane icon travel in wrong directions:

smoke is far too black and plane enters from wrong direction.

Notice how all of the plane icons are different, none is the same size or shape.

Notice that the morning shadows from the sun are on the right side of the WTC towers. A reverse angle shot would put the shadow on the left. You are not paying attention if you do not see these photos are all faked.

Last edited by 07august; 25-12-2010 at 06:25 AM.
Old 25-12-2010, 11:04 AM   #753
ultima1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07august View Post
No hole or inferno in WTC2. Video artists drew the hole to fit the story.
Source for your claim that video artist drew the hole.