Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 14-10-2012, 05:14 AM   #1
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,620
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Arrow The Communist Party Supports Barcak Obama

The Communist Party Supports Barck Obama for election in November. Now, that shouldn't come as any surprise to anyone? Neither should it come to any surprise that the media isn't reporting it?

But here it is anyway..........


"If a communist were operating under the official umbrella of the Democratic Party, and were thus forced to use Democrat talking points rather than speak his own radical mind, we would interpret this as typical leftist cynicism and subterfuge. But this time the words appear on the CPUSA's own website. These are the words the official voice of international communism in America is choosing to use to explain its reasoning to its own target audience. No one visiting the CPUSA site is confused about the nature of the organization. The website's slogan is "Radical Ideas. Real Politics." The Party's prominently displayed self-description appears just under the Obama endorsement:"

"In short, while communist propaganda is by definition a pack of lies, the CPUSA is refreshingly up-front about one thing: their primary and defining purpose is to achieve communism in the United States of America. In pursuit of that defining purpose, they have for years thrown their lot in with the Democratic Party, and they are now very strongly advocating for Barack Obama in particular."

A vote for obama is a vote for communism!

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/...#ixzz29FNrshB5
__________________
"people don't like communism because they like to own stuff"!
-Frank Zappa

Last edited by arcyclus; 14-10-2012 at 05:27 AM.
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 07:34 AM   #2
saint_frankenstein
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ohio, to my misfortune.
Posts: 4,345
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
A vote for obama is a vote for communism!
If only. There's nothing communist at all about Obama. What this really shows is the sad state of leftist politics in America that they feel they have to thrown in behind one of the capitalist systems mainstream corporate own puppets in order to have a horse in the race.

There really isn't an organized true left in America.
saint_frankenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 08:06 AM   #3
kappy0405
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois
Posts: 8,256
Likes: 646 (387 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint_frankenstein View Post
If only. There's nothing communist at all about Obama. What this really shows is the sad state of leftist politics in America that they feel they have to thrown in behind one of the capitalist systems mainstream corporate own puppets in order to have a horse in the race.

There really isn't an organized true left in America.
depends what you mean by "left"...

CPUSA is a fraud though. They've been working on and off with Democrats since their inception - especially within the last 8 years or so (they supported John Kerry's presidential campaign too), and also jumped on the Occupy bandwagon (along with the pro-Dem unions they helped create back in the day) just as it was being steered towards the Democratic platform. The Socialist Party here has always supported a mixed economy as opposed to making real moves towards democratic Socialism, & they too have been supportive of the Democratic Party for the most part. The problem is, despite the good intentions of the majority of members and supporters, the leadership is aligned with the establishment. Like most organized political parties on the left, they're full of champagne socialists.

While I wouldn't call Obama a communist, I wouldn't quite call him a capitalist either. A better word would be fascist/corporatist, ideologies that are as far from free markets as they are from real communism.
__________________
The "truth movement" is a psy-op to stage the Apocalypse:
Manufactured Problem: the Liberal/Islamic "Anti-Christ" NWO - Multiculturalism & Internationalism
Fake Solution: the Theocratic "Christian Patriot" NWO - Nationalism & Imperialism

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 08:54 AM   #4
saint_frankenstein
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ohio, to my misfortune.
Posts: 4,345
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappy0405 View Post
depends what you mean by "left"...
That there is no organized truly leftist movement in America. As you've pointed out, they tend to be affiliated with the Democratic Party, which isn't a truly leftist party. The Party's platform is simply more centrist than the Republican's platform is.

America tends to be a center-right country, politically.

Quote:
CPUSA is a fraud though. They've been working on and off with Democrats since their inception - especially within the last 8 years or so (they supported John Kerry's presidential campaign too), and also jumped on the Occupy bandwagon (along with the pro-Dem unions they helped create back in the day) just as it was being steered towards the Democratic platform. The Socialist Party here has always supported a mixed economy as opposed to making real moves towards democratic Socialism, & they too have been supportive of the Democratic Party for the most part. The problem is, despite the good intentions of the majority of members and supporters, the leadership is aligned with the establishment. Like most organized political parties on the left, they're full of champagne socialists.
Exactly.

Quote:
While I wouldn't call Obama a communist, I wouldn't quite call him a capitalist either. A better word would be fascist/corporatist, ideologies that are as far from free markets as they are from real communism.
There has never been a truly free market (laissez-faire capitalism) and I dare say that would be a disaster, as well. However, I guess it depends on how you wish to define capitalism. If you define it by the profit motive and private ownership of the means of production along with wage labor, then it is truly capitalistic and Obama is a capitalist.

Regardless, he is definitely no socialist or communist. I wouldn't say he's a fascist, either. Mussolini's corporatism was basically government-owned unions of industry - "cartels". Here, it's just big business running everything and stomping on the little people. What we really have is a plutocratic oligarchy - rule by a small number of wealthy individuals.
saint_frankenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 10:24 AM   #5
positive_forward
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Foot hills heading for the mountains
Posts: 3,986
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Banned from the ballot in Arizona and officially a "subversive organization" in Massachusetts, the Communist Party has turned to a new political strategy and joined forces with the Democrats.

More than Fidel Castro's friendly remarks about our new president, the Communist Party USA formally endorsed Obama before the November election. The switchover to the Democrats, which has left some Marxists sputtering, has been ongoing for a number of years.

Richard Winger, editor of Ballot Access News, explains the transformation from the margins to the mainstream of politics of the controversial political party.

"The Communist Party never runs candidates anymore. Their last presidential campaign was in 1984. Their last congressional nominee was in 1992. Their last nominee for any partisan office was in 1996. Communist Party members participate in politics and electoral life mostly by participation in unions, and inside the Democratic Party. The Communist Party's weekly newspaper supports Democratic presidential nominees and tends to be critical of 'left' parties that run their own presidential candidates."

The extent of Communist influence within the Democratic Party is hard to assess, due both to its secretive history and repression from the government. Winger tells the ironic story.

"Back when the Communist Party was running nominees the 2nd Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals ruled that not only did the Communist Party not need to report campaign contributions, and not need to report campaign expenditures, it was even free to fail to keep any records at all. This was because, if the party kept a record, the many FBI spies masquerading as party members would perhaps have been able to see those records. The case was FEC v. Hall-Tyner Campaign, 678 F.2nd416 (1982). The judge who wrote the opinion was Judge Kaufman, who had earlier been the trial judge that sent Julius and Ethel Rosenberg to the electric chair."

The official party position on Obama's candidacy was outlined before the election and reflects the rightward drift into the Democratic Party described by Winger.

"If Obama's candidacy represented nothing more than the spark for this profound initiative to unite the working class and defeat the pernicious influence of racism, it would be a transformative candidacy that would advance progressive politics for the long term."

"The struggle to defeat the ultra-right and turn our country on a positive path will not end with Obama's election. But that step will shift the ground for successful struggles going forward."

Could the blue states be actually red?

http://www.examiner.com/article/comm...s-for-marxists
positive_forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 10:35 AM   #6
infinityandlove
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: In a Billion Galaxies
Posts: 1,049
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
The Communist Party Supports Barck Obama for election in November. Now, that shouldn't come as any surprise to anyone? Neither should it come to any surprise that the media isn't reporting it?

But here it is anyway..........


"If a communist were operating under the official umbrella of the Democratic Party, and were thus forced to use Democrat talking points rather than speak his own radical mind, we would interpret this as typical leftist cynicism and subterfuge. But this time the words appear on the CPUSA's own website. These are the words the official voice of international communism in America is choosing to use to explain its reasoning to its own target audience. No one visiting the CPUSA site is confused about the nature of the organization. The website's slogan is "Radical Ideas. Real Politics." The Party's prominently displayed self-description appears just under the Obama endorsement:"

"In short, while communist propaganda is by definition a pack of lies, the CPUSA is refreshingly up-front about one thing: their primary and defining purpose is to achieve communism in the United States of America. In pursuit of that defining purpose, they have for years thrown their lot in with the Democratic Party, and they are now very strongly advocating for Barack Obama in particular."

A vote for obama is a vote for communism!

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/...#ixzz29FNrshB5
Exactly. Obama's real dad was an american marxist/communist. So is Obama.
infinityandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 10:57 AM   #7
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityandlove View Post
Exactly. Obama's real dad was an american marxist/communist. So is Obama.
I thought american's hated communist's with a passion. Oh I see what they did there. very clever.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 11:02 AM   #8
positive_forward
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Foot hills heading for the mountains
Posts: 3,986
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityandlove View Post
Exactly. Obama's real dad was an american marxist/communist. So is Obama.
It's a common pattern in Europe/U.K too.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=309

I'll post more examples later.
positive_forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 12:15 PM   #9
king triad
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 10,477
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityandlove View Post
Exactly. Obama's real dad was an american marxist/communist. So is Obama.
Obama's father was a Kenyan marxist communist..
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 12:34 PM   #10
infinityandlove
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: In a Billion Galaxies
Posts: 1,049
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
Obama's father was a Kenyan marxist communist..
I disagree that he was Kenyan.
This convinced me

infinityandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 01:07 PM   #11
king triad
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 10,477
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

I think about 95% of Infowars is disinfo so I didn't watch it...so who do you think his real father is?..
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 02:42 PM   #12
fourtheye777
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 420
Likes: 59 (21 Posts)
Default

This forum just seems like a living paradox at times, simultaneously arguing that we are living in a fascistic system that solely benefits the private corporations of the elitist upper class and and yet also stating the powers that be are trying to create a society that's a marxist wet dream? I'm confused...
fourtheye777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 02:47 PM   #13
lu__
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,130
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourtheye777 View Post
This forum just seems like a living paradox at times, simultaneously arguing that we are living in a fascistic system that solely benefits the private corporations of the elitist upper class and and yet also stating the powers that be are trying to create a society that's a marxist wet dream? I'm confused...

All Collectivisms are identical, it's just the covering mythology that differs.
lu__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 02:53 PM   #14
fourtheye777
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 420
Likes: 59 (21 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu__ View Post
All Collectivisms are identical, it's just the covering mythology that differs.
Could you clarify a bit more please?
fourtheye777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 03:40 PM   #15
lu__
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,130
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourtheye777 View Post
Could you clarify a bit more please?
Socialism,Corporate Socialism,Democracy,Marxism,Catholicism,The Venus Project, Republicanism etc all involve creating a tribe like mentality created by a few sociopaths, whereupon most of the resources are centralised for "the common good" or "science' or some other vague lie, and then the resources stolen by the sociopaths, with a lot of murder etc along the way.
The excuse, or mythology is irrelevant to the crimes committed.
lu__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 03:41 PM   #16
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

On man, Obama is not a communist.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 03:46 PM   #17
positive_forward
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Foot hills heading for the mountains
Posts: 3,986
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourtheye777 View Post
This forum just seems like a living paradox at times, simultaneously arguing that we are living in a fascistic system that solely benefits the private corporations of the elitist upper class and and yet also stating the powers that be are trying to create a society that's a marxist wet dream? I'm confused...
You've described a century of Communism in action.
positive_forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 03:47 PM   #18
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourtheye777 View Post
This forum just seems like a living paradox at times, simultaneously arguing that we are living in a fascistic system that solely benefits the private corporations of the elitist upper class and and yet also stating the powers that be are trying to create a society that's a marxist wet dream? I'm confused...
Ur right to be confused because it doesn't make sense. "Communists" that are controlled by the elites are just monopoly capitalists with a humanitarian disguise. There is nothing actually significantly communist about them. I see all the propaganda during the cold war has really sunk in.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 03:49 PM   #19
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by positive_forward View Post
You've described a century of Communism in action.
He's also described millennium of capitalism in action. "communism" is merely capitalism hiding behind something else.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 03:54 PM   #20
porridge
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: emigrating to Scotland..
Posts: 10,947
Likes: 1,651 (822 Posts)
Default opposames again.

The trouble is the ones who are always pointing any of this out are always hardcore KKK Nazi reich wing loons...so Im admittedly sceptical of what they keep trying to shove in yah face
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:04 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.