Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 09-10-2012, 10:26 PM   #61
arcyclus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
Hello, is there any way to get through the crap?

Did I say Obama is a messiah? Where?
Well apparently so!

If you are not willing to judge him on his statistics from his first term in office, if you are willing to argue in his favor because he, "won the Nobel Peace Prize", then you are arguing for something magical, mystical, from him.

"obama in the sky with diamonds"
Old 09-10-2012, 10:32 PM   #62
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
Well apparently so!

If you are not willing to judge him on his statistics from his first term in office, if you are willing to argue in his favor because he, "won the Nobel Peace Prize", then you are arguing for something magical, mystical, from him.

"obama in the sky with diamonds"
Well, I judge romney by his words, and those are scary.
Romney is the blank entry ticket for an US lead global war, once again on zionist behalf.

Look, I am not telling you this becasue I like Obama, I am telling you this becasue you people are in deadly danger and about to make a catastrophic mistake. This mistake easily could dwarf any previous mistakes of getting some puppet into presidential office.
Maybe the US have to learn the hard way, and they will only wake up when there is nothing to lose left.
Do you really think the US system will survive?
I give no more than 10 years before implosion.

Last edited by tinyint; 09-10-2012 at 10:32 PM.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:39 PM   #63
arcyclus

Quote:
Well, I judge romney by his words, and those are scary.
OK, so what words were that?

Are you saying Romney out done obama in groveling before Israel?
Old 09-10-2012, 10:44 PM   #64
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
OK, so what words were that?

Are you saying Romney out done obama in groveling before Israel?
Yes, exactly what I tried to say.

How can I explain to you the zionist madness and their plan in two lines?
They have a timetable, and are already behind schedule, this is what makes it so dangerous.
romney repeatedly said he would attack Iran, and would arm the terrorists they send to Syria. Are you aware of the eastern position concerning US military adventures in Syria or Iran?
Nobody wants this war the zionists desperately try to start.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:52 PM   #65
arcyclus

The way I see it is, you're going to get WW3 either way. But, voting for obama get's you WW3 and possibly a new iphone to.

Double score!

Old 09-10-2012, 10:55 PM   #66
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
The way I see it is, you're going to get WW3 either way. But, voting for obama get's you WW3 and possibly a new iphone to.

Double score!

Voter says vote for obama because he gives a free iphone - YouTube
I guess you won't laugh if Romney becomes president, and your laugh will quickly turn into pure anger about yourself.

As you know, pride goes before a fall, and as said, you have been warned, since decades I might add.
Old 09-10-2012, 11:19 PM   #67
arcyclus

Quote:
I guess you won't laugh if Romney becomes president, and your laugh will quickly turn into pure anger about yourself.

As you know, pride goes before a fall, and as said, you have been warned, since decades I might add.
Not sure what all this has to do with, "pride"?

I see this thread as speculating about what, "Romney will do" and turning a blind eye to what, "obama has done"?

And obama has done plenty......

"During the 2008 presidential campaign, Barack Obama promised to "implement a Memorandum of Understanding that provides $30 billion in assistance to Israel over the next decade -- investments to Israel's security that will not be tied to any other nation."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ars-to-israel/

Obama wants to put WW3 on hold until after the November elections

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/obama-...r-us-elections

How thoughtful?

Last edited by arcyclus; 09-10-2012 at 11:27 PM.
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:31 AM   #68
tenzingnorgay
Inactive

Quote:
Yes, exactly what I tried to say.

How can I explain to you the zionist madness and their plan in two lines?
They have a timetable, and are already behind schedule, this is what makes it so dangerous.
romney repeatedly said he would attack Iran, and would arm the terrorists they send to Syria. Are you aware of the eastern position concerning US military adventures in Syria or Iran?
Nobody wants this war the zionists desperately try to start.
Never believe a word that Romney or Obama says.

The US and Israel will attack Iran, if they do, when they feel that everything is in place to do so. IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE WHATSOEVER WHETHER OBAMA OR ROMNEY IS PRESIDENT. NONE.
tenzingnorgay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:43 AM   #69
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenzingnorgay View Post
Never believe a word that Romney or Obama says.

The US and Israel will attack Iran, if they do, when they feel that everything is in place to do so. IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE WHATSOEVER WHETHER OBAMA OR ROMNEY IS PRESIDENT. NONE.
To make it perfectly clear, the US and their moronic presidents have been enemy of my country and my people until this very day, the last almost 100 years. They still refuse to sign peace and don't withdraw their occupation troops.
So, I have a pretty good idea about US credibility.

Captain capslock doesn't make anything more credible btw.

Last edited by tinyint; 10-10-2012 at 12:44 AM.
Old 10-10-2012, 12:52 AM   #70
arcyclus

Quote:
To make it perfectly clear, the US and their moronic presidents have been enemy of my country and my people until this very day, the last almost 100 years. They still refuse to sign peace and don't withdraw their occupation troops.
So, I have a pretty good idea about US credibility.
Wouldn't that be something you should take up with the officials of your own country rather than blaming the US? .......Just asking?????????
Old 10-10-2012, 01:44 AM   #71
ritchs

Quote:
You don't have to listen to partisan gibber jabber,or Marxist apologist, You don't have to listen to muiti-million dollar ad campaigns, You don't have speculate.

Obama has made it easy for you.

If you truly want to know how obama feels about Americans, you need only Look at what he has done to America....

1.7 Trillion (that's, with a "T" not a "B") tax on the middle class. At a time when America is moving into an economic depression, the last thing you would want to do is increase taxes.

obama is not stupid. he knows this, he knows a tax increase of this magnitude would kill the American economy.......That's why he did it.

NDAA.... The most despicable thing that anyone could do to another human being.....detaining someone indefinitely in prison on a whim without recourse to due process of law. Satan himself couldn't have thought of something more evil.

When thinking of obama, remember what he is famous for....1.7 trillion tax increase, and...NDAA
Oh i hear you loud and agree

They are committed to the complete and utter annihilation of the Middle Class

This is a controlled demolition too, their signature trademark

This is not even a discussion point about IF
We should be talking about WHEN

I will try to calculate a timeline, but we are toast in less than 2 yrs
It could be a year or even sooner, that part I'm feeling my way on

"Ya can't stop what's coming"

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2012, 06:03 PM   #72
motleyhoo

Quote:
"Congressional budget analysts are now estimating that nearly 6 million Americans — most of them in the middle class — will have to pay a tax penalty for not getting health insurance once President Barack Obama's health care law is fully in place.

That's 2 million more than a previous estimate found, or a 50 percent increase. The average penalty will be nearly $1,200."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-...ew-health-law/
Both candidates are going to raise taxes on the middle class in order to pay for corporate and billionaire welfare. Whatever else they say is all lies.

Most people have no idea, or don't remember the things Romney was saying when he first started stumping throughout the Midwest. I watched a couple of these speeches on C-SPAN. He basically was saying "Now I know this is going to sound unpopular, but we need to do it. We need to ask the middle class to sacrifice more so we can pay for capital gains tax deductions and more deductions for the top 1%."

At every speech he was getting boo'ed off the stage. Notice how he changed his tune. All Romney does is send his marketing people out to see what people want to hear, and then the next week that's what he says. He's a complete con man from top to bottom.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine

Last edited by motleyhoo; 15-10-2012 at 06:04 PM.
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote