Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 29-01-2012, 05:43 AM   #1
arcyclus

Default Georgia could block Obama for 2012 election.

"If you believe that the whole Birther debate had been put to rest with the full release of President Obama's birth certificate, you clearly are not a resident of the Great State of Georgia. There is currently a case in the Office of State and Administrative Hearings of Georgia that is chellenging whether or not Obama is eligible to run in the 2012 presidential election because of his citizenship. Even though similar cases have been tried in other states, multiple documents have been produced proving the President's status as a natural born citizen, and every single one of those cases has confirmed Obama's status, Georgia isn't convinced. The judge even went so far as to allow a subpoena for Obama to appear in court"

http://my.ology.com/post/15798/georg...eing-a-citizen
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 06:34 PM   #2
shakey1
Banned

Default Got Hope?

I thought this was one of the dumbest, clearly racist issues during the campaign for or during his presidency-whenever these allegations popped up first. I was happy to vote for Obama in '08 and it was encouraging as an American to see him elected, even if his competition was old man winter and dopey McGee.
I don't know what the fuck to think anymore, however...my conspiracy intuition or beliefs have jumped the shark and I doubt I'll even be going to following the conspiracist details of the Birther's argument, as I feel it's just inconsequential to a greater developing story of an NWO (of course, if it becomes a major news story and GA really makes headway into keeping the President off of a presidential ballot, then it might be an unavoidable distraction).
It seems unlikely to me that the birth announcement put in the Hawaiian newspaper at the time of Barack's (alleged) birth by his mom in that state, not to mention all the other documented or anecdotal evidence of his partial upbringing in HI, could sustain that conspiracy beyond the clearly delusional; and then the White House releases (after Illuminatus Trump's vocal misgivings) an apparently genuine, long-form birth certificate from the state of HI...
I don't know dick, and I really don't care if he is or isn't an natural citizen of the U.S. He could be the biologic clone of Richard Nixon and Patty Hearst, for all I care. It's all really so immaterial to me. The PTB are going to get their way, and then they'll get theirs like everyone does eventually.

Last edited by shakey1; 29-01-2012 at 06:41 PM.
shakey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 07:01 PM   #3
igillman

It seems to me that this birther thing has been beaten to death and yet some people still cannot let it go. It makes a nice distraction and it gives a rallying point for some of the right wing who do not have their own candidate to rally around.

If you subscribe to some of David Ikes theories about a more powerful entity controlling major political parties and their candidates then it no longer matters who is president anyway. It doesn't matter if Obama wins or if one of the other idiots running in the primaries right now wins the results will still be the same.

My own prediction, Obama will win by a very slim margin. Why? Well he is about to become the perfect candidate by winning a second term. As he is not allowed a third term he can spend his second term doing whatever he is told to do even if it is political suicide. He will do or say whatever he is told because it no longer matters what people think of him. Why will it be a close race? It needs to be a close race to stop people losing faith and hope in politics. By making it a close race it will encourage people to vote next time. Too many landslide victories and people think their votes do not matter but if it is a close race then people think they really count and the turnout at the next election will be higher.

What they want to avoid is either a lot of people voting for a third party candidate or a very low turnout. The argument "A vote for the third party candidate will get X elected" seems to do well to discourage people from voting for who they really want and to vote for one of the two major parties instead. The "narrow margin" that seems to be happening more and more frequently in polls and in real elections (look at the primaries) is trying to get people to believe their vote actually matters.

The birther thing seems to be able to get people to assume that nothing Obama does has significance because "he is ineligable". Unfortunately he has as much significance as any other president and the birther thing is simply a distraction. What he says and does matters a lot and no amount of birther distraction is going to change that.
http://chemtrail.us
http://welcometothepolicestate.com
-----------------------------------
igillman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 07:04 PM   #4
arcyclus

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
I thought this was one of the dumbest, issues during the campaign for or during his presidency-whenever these allegations popped up first. I was happy to vote for Obama in '08 and it was encouraging as an American to see him elected, even if his competition was old man winter and dopey McGee.
I don't know what the fuck to think anymore, however...my conspiracy intuition or beliefs have jumped the shark and I doubt I'll even be going to following the conspiracist details of the Birther's argument, as I feel it's just inconsequential to a greater developing story of an NWO (of course, if it becomes a major news story and GA really makes headway into keeping the President off of a presidential ballot, then it might be an unavoidable distraction).
It seems unlikely to me that the birth announcement put in the Hawaiian newspaper at the time of Barack's (alleged) birth by his mom in that state, not to mention all the other documented or anecdotal evidence of his partial upbringing in HI, could sustain that conspiracy beyond the clearly delusional; and then the White House releases (after Illuminatus Trump's vocal misgivings) an apparently genuine, long-form birth certificate from the state of HI...
I don't know dick, and I really don't care if he is or isn't an natural citizen of the U.S. He could be the biologic clone of Richard Nixon and Patty Hearst, for all I care. It's all really so immaterial to me. The PTB are going to get their way, and then they'll get theirs like everyone does eventually.

Couple of points,

I have found nothing, absolutely nothing, about challenging obama,s eligibility for office to be racist, and I wish you would be more specific (people who accuse others of racism, rarely are).

One way to ensure TPTB are going to get their way is to NOT question everything about anyone occupying the highest office in the land.

I am not even going to ask why, "you were happy to vote for Obama in '08", as I am certain it was an emotional one.
Old 29-01-2012, 07:14 PM   #5
arcyclus

Quote:
Originally Posted by igillman View Post
It seems to me that this birther thing has been beaten to death and yet some people still cannot let it go. It makes a nice distraction and it gives a rallying point for some of the right wing who do not have their own candidate to rally around.

If you subscribe to some of David Ikes theories about a more powerful entity controlling major political parties and their candidates then it no longer matters who is president anyway. It doesn't matter if Obama wins or if one of the other idiots running in the primaries right now wins the results will still be the same.

My own prediction, Obama will win by a very slim margin. Why? Well he is about to become the perfect candidate by winning a second term. As he is not allowed a third term he can spend his second term doing whatever he is told to do even if it is political suicide. He will do or say whatever he is told because it no longer matters what people think of him. Why will it be a close race? It needs to be a close race to stop people losing faith and hope in politics. By making it a close race it will encourage people to vote next time. Too many landslide victories and people think their votes do not matter but if it is a close race then people think they really count and the turnout at the next election will be higher.

What they want to avoid is either a lot of people voting for a third party candidate or a very low turnout. The argument "A vote for the third party candidate will get X elected" seems to do well to discourage people from voting for who they really want and to vote for one of the two major parties instead. The "narrow margin" that seems to be happening more and more frequently in polls and in real elections (look at the primaries) is trying to get people to believe their vote actually matters.

The birther thing seems to be able to get people to assume that nothing Obama does has significance because "he is ineligable". Unfortunately he has as much significance as any other president and the birther thing is simply a distraction. What he says and does matters a lot and no amount of birther distraction is going to change that.
It's not just his Birth that is being questioned, it is everything about him,

A “vault” (authentic) copy of Obama‟s birth certificate: not released in spite of many lawsuits.
 Certificate of Live Birth: released but proven counterfeit (www.ObamaFiles.com).
 Soetoro adoption records
 Punahou School records (in Hawaii)
 The Obama-Dunham marriage license
 The Soetoro-Dunham marriage license
 The Indonesian Soetoro adoption records
 Certificate of Citizenship
 Selective Service Registration, which has reported to be falsified.
 Passport from Pakistan
 Passport from Indonesia
 College records from Occidental College in CA, Columbia University in NY, and Harvard Law School in MA
 Harvard Law Review articles: None.
 Baptism certificate: None.
 Medical records
 Illinois State Senate records
 Illinois State Senate schedule
 Law practice client list
 University of Chicago Records
 University of Chicago scholarly articles
 Baptism certificate
 University of Chicago scholarly articles
Old 29-01-2012, 07:24 PM   #6
shakey1
Banned

Default Surfin' U.S.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
Couple of points,

I have found nothing, absolutely nothing, about challenging obama,s eligibility for office to be racist, and I wish you would be more specific (people who accuse others of racism, rarely are).

One way to ensure TPTB are going to get their way is to NOT question everything about anyone occupying the highest office in the land.

I am not even going to ask why, "you were happy to vote for Obama in '08", as I am certain it was an emotional one.
The Tea Party/Birther segmet of the Right-wing of the Republican party could arguably be labeled as bigoted or racist towards minority races (or non-whites or European ancestry). That was the group that really brought forward the Obama is not an American citizen issue to the attention of main-stream media and punditry, due to their protest rallys. This may be an inaccurate portrayal of the underlying motives of the Tea Party/Birthers, but I've been an American for 32 years, and I know our culture fairly well, and sometimes you gotta' call a spade a spade (many o the birthers and many on the far right of the American political spectrum have racist beliefs or tendencies. And yes, the irony of the metaphor is intended).
I think if one is doubtful of the legitimacy of the background of a politician, such as is apparently the case with Obama, and one is not clouded by backwards racist views on the alleged inferiority of other races, cultures or peoples, then questioning the 'official story' is not inappropriate at all-particularly if there is a body of evidence to support one's claim.
The Obama/Biden ticket was clearly the better choice for the Presidency/VP, in my opinion, and I sided (side) with the Democratic party's positions on the majority of issues. I suppose, in a racial context, it was a positive thing for me to be able to vote for a qualified candidate who happened to be of mixed race, genetically. With America's sordid history with slavery and its, at times, abysmal race relations, the fact that a man of (more recent) African descent could achieve the highest office in the land should be encouraging, in my view (I supported Hillary Clinton's presidential run during the primaries, however [although I didn't vote: I was floating on the USS cocksucking Juneau, which was going around in circles for months off the coast of Myanmar, hoping to help hurricane victims there. But, of course, our gay fucking government couldn't cut through that ambassadorial or bureaucratic red-tape, or else the PTB wanted those people to not receive help. Great diplomatic job, Jim Webb!]).

Last edited by shakey1; 29-01-2012 at 07:34 PM. Reason: sarcasm (Do you want to dance)
Old 29-01-2012, 07:54 PM   #7
arcyclus

Quote:
The Tea Party/Birther segmet of the Right-wing of the Republican party could arguably be labeled as bigoted or racist towards minority races (or non-whites or European ancestry). That was the group that really brought forward the Obama is not an American citizen issue to the attention of main-stream media and punditry, due to their protest rallys. This may be an inaccurate portrayal of the underlying motives of the Tea Party/Birthers, but I've been an American for 32 years, and I know our culture fairly well, and sometimes you gotta' call a spade a spade (many o the birthers and many on the far right of the American political spectrum have racist beliefs or tendencies. And yes, the irony of the metaphor is intended).
I think if one is doubtful of the legitimacy of the background of a politician, such as is apparently the case with Obama, and one is not clouded by backwards racist views on the alleged inferiority of other races, cultures or peoples, then questioning the 'official story' is not inappropriate at all-particularly if there is a body of evidence to support one's claim.
The Obama/Biden ticket was clearly the better choice for the Presidency/VP, in my opinion, and I sided (side) with the Democratic party's positions on the majority of issues. I suppose, in a racial context, it was a positive thing for me to be able to vote for a qualified candidate who happened to be of mixed race, genetically. With America's sordid history with slavery and its, at times, abysmal race relations, the fact that a man of (more recent) African descent could achieve the highest office in the land should be encouraging, in my view (I supported Hillary Clinton's presidential run during the primaries, however [although I didn't vote: I was floating on the USS cocksucking Juneau, which was going around in circles for months off the coast of Myanmar, hoping to help hurricane victims there. But, of course, our gay fucking government couldn't cut through that ambassadorial or bureaucratic red-tape, or else the PTB wanted those people to not receive help. Great diplomatic job, Jim Webb!]).
Thanks for proving my point. Four times you have used the word "racist" in broad sweeping generalities.

AS with all race baiters you can never be specific. That's why you use generalities, one does not need to prove generalities.

As with, "America's sordid history with slavery". That was a time when slave trading was rampant throught the world. America was one of the first to abolish slavery in the world.

Slavery is still practiced in this world. Don't like slavery ? there are plenty you could go to right now and tell them about their sordid practices,but it's eaiser to bitch about America's past caz it's the politically correct thing to do.
Old 29-01-2012, 08:18 PM   #8
shakey1
Banned

Quote:
Thanks for proving my point. Four times you have used the word "racist" in broad sweeping generalities.

AS with all race baiters you can never be specific. That's why you use generalities, one does not need to prove generalities.

As with, "America's sordid history with slavery". That was a time when slave trading was rampant throught the world. America was one of the first to abolish slavery in the world.

Slavery is still practiced in this world. Don't like slavery ? there are plenty you could go to right now and tell them about their sordid practices,but it's eaiser to bitch about America's past caz it's the politically correct thing to do.
I would define being racist in a eugenics sense. I do think that there are variants in characteristics that differentiate or predispose people of differing racial strains towards favoring certain biological or physiological traits. For example, the muscle mass or fitness potential of two people of differing racial genetics (one favoring an ancestral line comprised of many generations of sturdy peoples of a muscularly lean and strong physical descriptive, and the other a weaker ancestral line in the physical sense) would be different, all other things being equal. I think this point has been argued by scientists with genetic and physiologic backgrounds relating to a predominance of African-American athletes in American sports. I'm not an expert (or even a casual reader of genetics literature, although I am peripherally interested in the subject), but I think it's plausible that intelligence or predisposition towards certain mental or creative abilities is also inherited (like many mental disorders or diseases are linked to be). There are buff white people, there are smart blacks; there are artistic Inuits, and mean and stupid asians. That's not really my point. My point is that I believe that all free-willed, intelligent creatures are loved equally by an all-powerful Creator God, and we ought to respect each other as much as possible in light of this and the brotherhood of Mankind, but we're also clearly not all equal in every sense (and genetic variability and inheritance may or has played a part in this differentiation). Eugenics (racism, if you prefer), the way I mean it, is assuming one is of 'racial superiority', and this claim would therefore justify the subjugation of any alleged inferior races, or their extermination/segregation. This was a partial platform basis for the Third Reich of Nazi Germany, and it's arguably part of a New World Order trans-humanist agenda (if you buy into that crap).

Last edited by shakey1; 29-01-2012 at 08:23 PM.
Old 29-01-2012, 08:27 PM   #9
arcyclus

Quote:
I would define being racist in a eugenics sense.
I would define "racism" as it is defined in any Nationally recognized dictionary.
Old 29-01-2012, 08:51 PM   #10
shakey1
Banned

Quote:
I would define "racism" as it is defined in any Nationally recognized dictionary.
rac·ism   [rey-siz-uhm]
noun
1.: a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2.: a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3.: hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.
Origin:
1865–70; < French racisme>

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/racism

Okay, the previous post would be my personal definition of racism, but I feel it fits in well with an online dictionary definition(s) on the term. I would also add or argue, as an addendum, that I also feel that people can be willfully ignorant of said spiritual brotherhood of the human species, and that this is a symptom of a deficiency in this area of spiritual understanding or Truth. Racism also appears to be a tribal or anthropological phenomenon, and in contemporary times, it is, in my view, a malignant cancer within certain cultures. One such culture would be disaffected or otherwise disenfranchised white Americans who are in some respects, fear-based or driven (pertaining primarily to economic and social hierarchy insecurity), and much of the rallying around Obama's alleged inauthentic U.S. birth origins are a direct result of this type of racism; as would be the influx of Latinos across American borders outcry among a similar or the same demographic (not that these aren't legitimate complaints, grievances or issues in our society; nor, as you argue, should the Obama-U.S. citizen claim be dismissed if there are verifiable discrepancies in his citizenship claims-even despite my assertion that many in this camp are of a racist, spiritually-lacking, or misguided sensibility).
Of course, poor, white folk aren't the only people who are culpable to racism or racist tendencies (people with money or means can also be spiritually retarded). In fact, I would imagine much of the cultural in-fighting and clashes of this nature are spurred-on by the 'elite', as part of the divide-and-conquer strategy of global domination. Didn't Albert Pike, founder of Scottish Rite Freemasonry in America (with origins in Charleston, South Carolina), also the originate the Klu Klux Klan? These fuckers (the global 'elite'/the Illuminati/the black nobility/etc.) think they're of Reptilian/Atlantean/extraterrestrial/angelic/god descendency, and maybe the are! Who gives a shit. They're still fucking gay (and that's not meant in a derogatory context towards those of the homosexual identity. I just think the PTB are fucking gay... Hope that's okay, Phillip Seymour Hoffman!)

Last edited by shakey1; 29-01-2012 at 09:08 PM. Reason: The Antichrist
Old 29-01-2012, 09:43 PM   #11
arcyclus

Quote:
rac·ism   [rey-siz-uhm]
noun
1.: a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2.: a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3.: hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.
Origin:
1865–70; < French racisme>

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/racism

Okay, the previous post would be my personal definition of racism,
That's the problem isn't it? Everyone has a personal definition of "racism".

The dictionary definition doesn't say, people you don't like, or people who disagree with you are "racist". That's why you invent "racist" with your own personalized defination. Handy little tool Huh?

let's you create racist out of thin air!
Old 29-01-2012, 10:00 PM   #12
shakey1
Banned

Quote:
That's the problem isn't it? Everyone has a personal definition of "racism".

The dictionary definition doesn't say, people you don't like, or people who disagree with you are "racist". That's why you invent "racist" with your own personalized defination. Handy little tool Huh?

let's you create racist out of thin air!
Whatever. Members of the greater Obama 'Birther' camp are racist or they're not, and my liking or disagreeing with them has nothing to do with them being racist. I just call it like I see it, and it's my opinion that many of them are-by my own interpretation of what I would term 'racist', and/or by a textbook definition of the term. Some probably are not racist, in either or those two senses (the personal or the 'consensus' definition you'll find in dictionaries). Those who I would not term racist in this pursuit are, in my view, Truth-seekers or conspiracy theory proponents, and I personally don't view that as a bad thing at all. In all likelihood, many 'racists', as I would term them and which I think a dictionary definition of the term would apply, in the Obama Birther movement also share some of these Truth-seeking/conspiracist views alongside their racist tendencies or beliefs. Ultimately, I'm no judge to preside over anyone's individual character, but I can voice my opinion regarding a perceived trend displayed in their posturing, attitudes and actions that I would label, for a lack of better descriptive terms, lacking in at least this aspect of personal responsibility for one's spiritual being (namely, recognizing the commonality of humanity and a shared brotherhood, and that we are all children of a Creator God, who in my view is all-loving), which I feel is at the core of racism.

Last edited by shakey1; 29-01-2012 at 10:03 PM.
Old 29-01-2012, 10:55 PM   #13
mikey mikey
Banned

How many closet neo-cons does it take to change a lightbulb?

Twenty thousand.

19,999 who will form a Koch Industries fully sponsored rally and internet campaign to bang on about birth certificates and suck Glenn Beck's cock.

And one other, who will outsource the job to Halliburton for $9 billion.
mikey mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 10:58 PM   #14
tenzingnorgay
Inactive

Quote:
The Tea Party/Birther segmet of the Right-wing of the Republican party could arguably be labeled as bigoted or racist towards minority races (or non-whites or European ancestry). That was the group that really brought forward the Obama is not an American citizen issue to the attention of main-stream media and punditry, ......
Completely wrong.

The tea partiers have never been shown to be racist at all. Democrats keep saying that but have never shown a shred of proof.

The birther issue was raised and given momentum by supporters of Hillary Clinton and then kept alive by independents, not by the tea party. The issue lives today because Obama refuses to allow the state of Hawaii to produce his birth certificate.
tenzingnorgay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 11:00 PM   #15
arcyclus

Quote:
I just call it like I see it, and it's my opinion that many of them are-by my own interpretation of what I would term 'racist',
How convenient, you, "call it like you see them" with no guidelines. We are indeed fortunate your way of thinking does dot permeate all of society.
Old 29-01-2012, 11:03 PM   #16
arcyclus

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey mikey View Post
How many closet neo-cons does it take to change a lightbulb?

Twenty thousand.

19,999 who will form a Koch Industries fully sponsored rally and internet campaign to bang on about birth certificates and suck Glenn Beck's cock.

And one other, who will outsource the job to Halliburton for $9 billion.
Please name some "closet neo cons" on this forum and why you believe they are?
Old 29-01-2012, 11:10 PM   #17
arcyclus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenzingnorgay View Post
Completely wrong.

The tea partiers have never been shown to be racist at all. Democrats keep saying that but have never shown a shred of proof.
You are right it's bazaar. Calling another a "racist" is a serious charge. One would think even minimum care would be taken to back up the charge, but it seldom does.
Old 29-01-2012, 11:10 PM   #18
mikey mikey
Banned

Quote:
Please name some "closet neo cons" on this forum and why you believe they are?
No, that might be described as a personal attack. Or bickering.

Carry on.

Your elections are all a load of shit anyway.
Old 29-01-2012, 11:12 PM   #19
arcyclus

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey mikey View Post

Carry on.

Your elections are all a load of shit anyway.
Oh yeah, like your's are a light to the rest of the world.
Old 29-01-2012, 11:20 PM   #20
mikey mikey
Banned

Quote:
Oh yeah, like your's are a light to the rest of the world.
That's the American line isn't it?

But no, ours are shit too.

But they aren't half s fucking ridiculous as the US elections which demand world attention.

Nice line up of nutters for contenders you have there.

What a fucking mess you are in and you are STILL whining about whether the guy has a valid birth certificate.

Like some spoiled kid screaming "no fair" when he loses a game.

Would you have been any happier with Palin screwball in the WH?

Thing about people in closets is, they don't wanna come out.