Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 09-01-2012, 02:22 AM   #1
arcyclus

Default Ron Paul's predictions for the US and World

An eye opening video.

Old 09-01-2012, 02:40 AM   #2
torus
Inactive

post 9/11 Ron Paul being very prescient. some of the forecasting was was obvious, like middle east peace, no peace, peace, no peace, ping-pong. A nice synthesis though and most likely quite unique words to be spoken in that room.
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 05:26 PM   #3
motleyhoo

RP is right about a lot of things, but unfortunately the voters find every excuse they can think of not to vote for him even tho they know he is right. What I hear the most is "I just don't agree with him on this one issue." I have to think to myself "So, that means you agree with the other candidates on every issue??"

The reality is most people do not want to know the truth because the truth means that the great American dream they were taught to chase after was all a lie designed solely to sell more products. They simply will not vote for anyone who says they have to sacrifice anything even if it means their own destruction.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 10:46 PM   #4
arcyclus

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
RP is right about a lot of things, but unfortunately the voters find every excuse they can think of not to vote for him even tho they know he is right. What I hear the most is "I just don't agree with him on this one issue." I have to think to myself "So, that means you agree with the other candidates on every issue??"

The reality is most people do not want to know the truth because the truth means that the great American dream they were taught to chase after was all a lie designed solely to sell more products. They simply will not vote for anyone who says they have to sacrifice anything even if it means their own destruction.

I agree!
Old 09-01-2012, 11:19 PM   #5
valens

Quote:

Me too!

It seems the more I observe, the more I see that most people just do not want the truth if it means examining themselves with the same light.
valens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:13 AM   #6
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
Indeed it is arc'

As prophetic as reading history aloud..

The greed and fear of mankind is his own undoing, we have here a man of integrity, vision and morality..

Yet hardly anyone knows his name, and he is abhorred by the controllers puppets.

We owe it to ourselves to speak of him, to make him known to people we meet who don't know of him..

A few words is all it takes
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:14 AM   #7
eternal1stparty

Quote:
This brought tears to my eyes. Its so sad, this situation we're all in. This man cares so much about the future of the human race and he's just smeared left and right. He has great courage to go out there and speak his mind in front of millions with the entire establishment now against him.

Check out his latest debate performance. Clutch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=guulx68Wj64
Old 10-01-2012, 05:09 PM   #8
higgs boson

Quote:

Amen to that bro. It's not just the States either. That rings so true here in the UK also - although granted we don't have a Ron Paul figure to pin any hope on.
Everywhere I look
Who do you trust when everyone's a crook?

"Revolution Calling" - Queensrÿche; 1988
higgs boson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:46 PM   #9
fingersync

Well Hast Thou spoke

Well hast thou spoken, and yet not taught
A feeling strange or new;
Thou hast but roused a latent thought,
A cloud-closed beam of sunshine brought
To gleam in open view.

-EJ Bronte

Let us See.

Ron Paul for President?

Edit: It's not the Banksters, the Corporations or the Political Leaders that make a country great...IT'S THE PEOPLE!. There is no bank, no corporation, there is no Investor or Lobbyist or mansion with owners that we call Billionaires without the LITTLE people who allow the criminal behavior that until now still stands - GREED. Greed and the dangerous people locked into this vice, and their delusional view of OUR world we allow them to play out for us.. like a psychopaths deranged fantasy.. unrestrained, unpunished.

Let us see.

Last edited by fingersync; 10-01-2012 at 06:06 PM.
fingersync is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 05:15 AM   #10
sephera

He is a visionary. I hope that he puts into place positive visions for humanity from his policies.
sephera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:35 PM   #11
arcyclus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sephera View Post
He is a visionary. I hope that he puts into place positive visions for humanity from his policies.
No sorry, IMO he is much more than a visionary, he is one of the few who truly understands what is going on. The above video is but a sampling of that understanding.

The other candidates are clueless!

Last edited by arcyclus; 11-01-2012 at 12:37 PM.
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:41 PM   #12
valens

Quote:
No sorry, IMO he is much more than a visionary, he is one of the few who truly understands what is going on. The above video is but a sampling of that understanding.

The other candidates are clueless!
This is the first time I have ever paid attention to a US presidential race and I must confess, I do not know how any American would ever vote for anyone there but Ron Paul. He is the only one that seems to know what he is talking about. One clip I watched had some perma-tanned guy with dyed hair speaking for 3 minutes and saying absolutely nothing and then cracking a joke at the end making everyone hysterical. He spoke and acted like a game-show host.
valens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:24 PM   #13
arcyclus

Quote:
Originally Posted by valens View Post
This is the first time I have ever paid attention to a US presidential race and I must confess, I do not know how any American would ever vote for anyone there but Ron Paul. He is the only one that seems to know what he is talking about. One clip I watched had some perma-tanned guy with dyed hair speaking for 3 minutes and saying absolutely nothing and then cracking a joke at the end making everyone hysterical. He spoke and acted like a game-show host.
Yeah, I know what you mean, IMO, if RP did nothing else, he still will have done more than the others will do. He has brought to debate those things which concern Americans.

I'll never forget the shames spectacle I witnessed during the "08" presidential race. Both Obama and McCain took time out from their busy schedule to vote in favor of Banker bailouts, in full view of the media, and the media reported it to all Americans.

These two should have been tried for treason.

How anyone could have voted for either of these two scum bags after seeing them boldly and blatantly assign banker debt to the American people is beyond me?

As far as I am concerned all those contending for the 2012 election with the exception of Ron Paul are no better than Obama and McCain.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:29 PM   #14
aheroicstand

Quote:

The sad part is how misinformed so many of these people are. They say they don't like Paul for something he didn't do, or they misunderstand his positions. When Kelly Clarkson tweeted her support for Ron Paul she got a ton of negative feedback for it from people, mostly calling him a racist, homophobe, hates the poor, etc.. Ridiculous.

I see the argument made against him for his foreign policy. they call him an isolationist, but that's becaise these people don't want to face the truth. They'd rather lie or believe in a lie. It's greed or fear that drives these people. Paul is not an isolationist, he's a non-interventionist There's a difference. Intervention is Imperialism. Imperialism incites terrorism, it's a fact. History shows that. It's not just in the middle east. Israel used Irgun to get the british out. Africa had it's share of terrorist acts to get the french and british out. I'm sure the founding fathers of America were painted as terrorists by the british. The mujahadeen were terrorists to the soviet union, but funded by the U.S.. It goes on and on.

When a foreign country interferes in the internal affairs of other nations they help the cause of the extremists. And supposedly the war on terror is trying to stop the extremists. I have my doubts about that, I don't think they're stupid enough to believe their actions will ever or would ever accomplish that.

When you're in a country where you're not welcome, when you support apartheid and brutal dictators in the same region, when you have a history of sanctions, bombings, interventions, and wars in the region, you aren't going to get on the good side of the people in the region. Aggression invites retaliation.

I also hear people say Paul's going to cut benefits and throw poor people out on the streets, throw sick people out of hospitals, cut off social security to old people, arrest women for abortions and gays for getting married, etc..

It's just a total distortion of what Paul actually stands for and what he'd actually do. He doesn't want the government involved in charity, it's not constitutional, they do a terrible job at it, Social Security is worse than a ponzi scheme because they steal funds from these programs to pay for other things and the program goes bust and nobody is held accountable for that theft.

When things get really rough, the entitlements will be the first things to go, not the war spending. Unless Ron Paul gets in, he's the only one that would look to cut the military industrial complex and the war profiteers off of the taxpayers teet before cutting off entitlements to dependent poor people.

Abortion and gay marriage he'd leave up to the states. He'd also leave drug laws up to the states as well. So these things wouldn't be legal unless a state wanted it to be legal. The federal government wouldn't interfere with the states and the peoples choice on the matter.

If people want legalized marijuana, they can have it. If they want to ban abortion, they can have it too. If they want gay marriage, go for it. It's not the states business to legislate morality. It's impossible to do. As the Tao says, when you try and force people to good, you turn them into scoundrels. Good naturally arises on it's own and does not need to be forced on anyone. Anybody who agrees with the policy of the state are free to stay there, anyone who disagrees is free to leave to another state that has laws in place more favorable to their lifestyle.

Last edited by aheroicstand; 11-01-2012 at 09:31 PM.
aheroicstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 09:30 PM   #15
paradise found
Inactive

Oh. My. God.

Yet another Ron Paul thread?!!

Really?
paradise found is offline   Reply With Quote