Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 13-01-2012, 12:29 PM   #1
anders lindman

Default CNN's Piers Morgan not even mentioning Ron Paul

On Piers Morgan's Tonight show in an interview with Rudy Giuliani they discussed the Republican candidates and their chances etc. And they talked a lot about the leading candidates except they never even once mentioned Ron Paul. That Giuliani didn't mention Ron Paul is perhaps expected, but that Piers Morgan didn't say squat about Ron Paul is pretty outrageous considering that Paul got second place in the New Hampshire primary.

Piers Morgan and CNN could be shooting themselves in the foot by such outrageously biased reporting.

Last edited by anders lindman; 13-01-2012 at 12:29 PM.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2012, 12:56 PM   #2
totallybonkers

Piers Morgan was a nasty piece of work from the UK gutter press. He has magically made himself into a cutesy media personality.
totallybonkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2012, 01:27 PM   #3
savethehumans
Banned

I think hes British.
savethehumans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2012, 02:24 PM   #4
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by savethehumans View Post
I think hes British.
He is
He is also a Murdoch whore.. He is simply following the Murdoch protocol, probably under the directive of Israel
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2012, 03:01 PM   #5
fireopal

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
He is
He is also a Murdoch whore.. He is simply following the Murdoch protocol, probably under the directive of Israel
THIS. Ron Paul does not support Israel so he is an unperson. On the day of the NH primaries, I had the TV turned to Fox News for about 5 hours during the day. They went on and on and on about Santorum, Newt and of course Mr. Israel himself, Romney. Ron Paul was only mentioned once, and it was so the reporter could mock his supporters and make them look like unhinged fanatics. It is so obvious what they are doing, yet people still fall for it. What I don't understand is these people who support Romney despite not even liking him, just to beat Obama. THERE'S NO DIFFERENCE!! 10 minutes of research could tell them that, but they don't bother. I guess we really do get the government we deserve, sad to say.
fireopal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2012, 03:04 PM   #6
lightgiver

Arrow Morgan

Piers morgan is a tosser... and put fake pictures in his newspaper of soldiers so called beating people up...which no doubt would have led to british soldiers being targeted by crazed taliban...

Mirror editor Piers Morgan is sacked as the newspaper concedes photos of soldiers abusing an Iraqi were fake

Mr Goodman added: "It is just a great pity it has taken so long... and that so much damage has been done in the meantime."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3716151.stm

Last edited by lightgiver; 13-01-2012 at 03:07 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2012, 05:50 PM   #7
slowlyawakening

Piers Morgan and Co. might not be mentioning Ron Paul in the media but you better believe that they have tapped his cellphone......

On a more cheerful note I was walking home from work this evening and as I was passing the local freemasons hall (in a small town in southern Ireland) I noticed that someone has spray painted a HUGE number 322 on the wall.....that is something that would make any slowly awakening person smile on a Friday evening.....
slowlyawakening is offline   Reply With Quote