Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 12-04-2016, 10:56 AM   #1
iamawaveofthesea

Default gender bending chemicals part of eugenics

Senator Dianne Feinstein introduces bill to warn consumers about health effects of BPA food packaging
By David on 4 April 2016 GMT

‘Finally, the health implications of bisphenol A, or BPA, are becoming well known as science continues to uncover its harmful array of side effects on humans. The industrial chemical is routinely used as a coating inside canned foods. Because it is also a synthetic estrogen, BPA mimics the body’s sex hormones, resulting in countless health problems including infertility, early puberty and cancer.

While the mainstream media is doing a better job at educating the public regarding the health effects of BPA, newly introduced legislation could take consumer education on BPA one step farther.’

http://www.naturalnews.com/053537_bi..._warnings.html
Old 12-04-2016, 10:57 AM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

Gender identity clinic for young people sees referrals double
11 April 2016

The number of young people referred to England's only gender identity clinic for under-18s has doubled in the past year to nearly 1,400, figures show.

The data also shows that nearly twice as many biological girls than boys were referred to London's Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust last year.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36010664
Old 12-04-2016, 10:59 AM   #3
iamawaveofthesea

Chemical corporations buried report on endocrine disruptors to trade health for profit
Thursday, March 05, 2015 by: Julie Wilson staff writer

A scientific report linking endocrine-disrupting chemicals to a myriad of health effects was reportedly blocked from being published by European Union (EU) officials, according to new investigation by The Guardian.

The unpublished paper, seen by the British national daily newspaper, recommends ways of identifying and categorizing endocrine-disrupting chemicals (EDCs) that scientists have linked to "a rise in foetal abnormalities, genital mutations, infertility, and adverse health effects ranging from cancer to IQ loss."

http://www.naturalnews.com/048870_en...orations.html#

guardian article:http://www.theguardian.com/environme...worth-billions
Old 13-04-2016, 09:12 PM   #4
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Senator Dianne Feinstein introduces bill to warn consumers about health effects of BPA food packaging
By David on 4 April 2016 GMT
Other name of bisphenol A and similar chemicals is endocrine disrupter.

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2016, 01:50 PM   #5
iamawaveofthesea

Relatavism and insanity...

The transgender programming of children is child abuse, warns the American College of Pediatricians... chemical castration, genital mutilation and mental illness run amok…
Tuesday, May 17, 2016
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

So this guy walks into an OB/GYN clinic and demands a gynecological exam. The doctor, a woman, takes one look at him and says, "That won't work. You're a man." The man, however, "self identifies" as a woman and blasts the doctor for being a bigot. "I self identify as a woman," he says. "And I demand to be treated as a woman, or I'll call my civil rights lawyer." The doctor, not wanting to be called a bigot, proceeds to give the man a fake gynecological exam, playing into his delusional distortions about his own biology and arguably worsening his mental disconnect with his physical self.

This is what transgenderism and "biological subjectivism" has come to in America today... a politically correct demand that everyone agree to participate in the mental distortions of a few individuals who suffer from a psychological disconnect from their biological realities. Such ideologies stand in complete contradiction to the known science on biology and physical reality, and sadly, this mental distortion is now being thrust onto children as part of a sick, demented political agenda to appease the most lunatic fringe elements of the political spectrum.

read more here: http://www.naturalnews.com/054053_tr...al_health.html
Old 19-05-2016, 02:17 PM   #6
iamawaveofthesea

CDC forced to release documents showing they knew vaccine preservative causes autism
May 10, 2016

PhD Scientist and Biochemist reveals Hidden CDC documents showing Thimerosal In Vaccines increase Neurologic problems
The CDC has been shunning the correlations among thimerosal and neurological disorders for a totally long term. Despite the fact that the FDA gave a two year deadline to get rid of the mercury based preservative from vaccines after the neurotoxin was banned in 1999, it nonetheless remains to at the present time in 60 percentage of flu vaccines. A vaccine industry watchdog has now received CDC documents that display statistically tremendous dangers of autism associated with the vaccine preservative, something the CDC denies even if confronted with their very own information.

For nearly ten years, Brian Hooker has been soliciting for documents which might be kept under tight wraps through the facilities for disorder manipulate and Prevention (CDC). His greater than a hundred Freedom of records Act (FOIA) requests have led to copious evidence that the vaccine preservative Thimerosal, which continues to be used inside the flu shot this is administered to pregnant ladies and toddlers, can purpose autism and different neurodevelopmental disorders.

http://healthcarepublic.info/2016/05...causes-autism/
Old 23-05-2016, 10:36 PM   #7
iamawaveofthesea

Aussie Police Officer Blows Lid On Vaccine Crimes

Old 23-05-2016, 11:16 PM   #8
iamawaveofthesea

Now, another vaccine whistleblower has come forward to inform the public that she has witnessed vaccine injury daily while working as a nurse in a neonatal intensive care unit (NICU).

In an interview with InfoWars Nightly News, Michelle Rowton of Nurses Against Mandatory Vaccines (NAMV), a group formed in 2012, and which opposes mandatory vaccinations, discussed a callous medical system influenced by money, which adheres strictly to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention vaccine schedule, even when babies are born prematurely and have not yet grown to normal size, a practice that winds up harming many of them.

http://www.naturalnews.com/054089_me...intrusion.html
Old 24-05-2016, 09:51 PM   #9
iamawaveofthesea

Robert De Niro to Produce Documentary Film Exposing Vaccines
Actor reveals new project in interview discussing “Vaxxed”

Adan Salazar
Prison Planet.com
May 23, 2016

Hollywood star Robert De Niro is planning a documentary exposing vaccines, the actor said in a recent interview. Speaking to entertainment site Vulture from the Cannes film festival on Friday, the Taxi Driver star discussed the controversy that occurred at his own Tribeca film festival when he first proposed, then backed off of screening the controversial documentary, “Vaxxed: From Catastrophe to Coverup.”

Well, what I learned, first of all, there was a big reaction, which I didn’t see coming, and it was from filmmakers — supposedly, I have yet to find out who it was. I wanted to just know who they were, because to me there was no reason not to see the movie. The movie is not hurting anybody. It says something. It said something to me that was valid. Maybe some things were inaccurate, but if the movie was 20 percent accurate, it was worth seeing. And they were saying it’s because of the filmmaker and he was discredited, but how was he discredited? By the medical establishment? There’s a lot going on that I still don’t understand, but it makes me question the whole thing, and the whole vaccine issue is a real one. It’s big money. So it did get attention. I was happy about that. And I talked about another movie called Trace Amounts that I saw and spoke about it a lot, that people should see it, and it’s there. Something is there with vaccines, because they’re not tested in some ways the way other medicines are, and they’re just taken for granted and mandated in some states. And people do get sick from it. Not everybody, but certain people are sensitive, like anything, penicillin.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/robert-d...-vaccines.html

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 24-05-2016 at 09:53 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2016, 08:54 PM   #10
iamawaveofthesea

CDC forced to reveal documents proving Thimerosal vaccine preservative causes autism
Thursday, May 26, 2016

"A vaccine industry watchdog has now obtained CDC documents that show statistically significant risks of autism associated with the vaccine preservative," reports Health Advice, which also reports:

Dr. Hooker, a PhD scientist, worked with two members of Congress to craft the letter to the CDC that recently resulted in his obtaining long-awaited data from the CDC, the significance of which is historic. According to Hooker, the data on over 400,000 infants born between 1991 and 1997, which was analyzed by CDC epidemiologist Thomas Verstraeten, MD, "proves unequivocally that in 2000, CDC officials were informed internally of the very high risk of autism, non-organic sleep disorder and speech disorder associated with Thimerosal exposure."

http://www.naturalnews.com/054155_th...documents.html
Old 27-05-2016, 09:11 PM   #11
ramirez

Quote:
Gender identity clinic for young people sees referrals double
11 April 2016

The number of young people referred to England's only gender identity clinic for under-18s has doubled in the past year to nearly 1,400, figures show.

The data also shows that nearly twice as many biological girls than boys were referred to London's Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust last year.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36010664
Crazy doubled in a year, of course it is all 'natural' they will say.

Like fuck it is, be down to diet I reckon under 18's have a very particular range of munchies and fast food. Sad, but I was the same at that age, after all you think you are immortal anyway.

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though

Last edited by Ramirez; 28-05-2016 at 08:22 AM.
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2016, 09:25 PM   #12
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramirez View Post
Crazy doubled in a year, off ft of course it is all 'natural' they will say.

Like fuck it is, be down to diet I reckon under 18's have a very particular range of munchies and fast food. Sad, but I was the same at that age, after all you think you are immortal anyway.
we are exposed to endocrine disruptors through many ways

eg there is bisphenol A in babies milk bottles....babies are exposed to bisphenol A through the plastic milk bottles
Old 28-05-2016, 07:04 AM   #13
rooey

realised ages ago, the increased amount of lesbians was due to this. of the people suffering some genetic disease. I think 80% percent were lesbian or more.
Old 28-05-2016, 08:01 AM   #14
ramirez

Quote:
we are exposed to endocrine disruptors through many ways

eg there is bisphenol A in babies milk bottles....babies are exposed to bisphenol A through the plastic milk bottles
Yup this AI that runs on sheer unadulterated envy literally 'thinks' of everything possible to attack us. It is a miracle of sorts that we are still in the fight.(Universe assistance, astrotheological reasons?)

But in it we still are and as Icke says, the house of cards can go down real quick I guess timing is going to be key, it is almost like a hit man or woman, who is using a sniper rifle with a golden bullet, they only have one shot though and the AI is moving fast in and out of a crowd.

This is how my minds eye is seeing it recently, God knows why, but yeah, that is very prevelant image of late.

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though

Last edited by Ramirez; 28-05-2016 at 08:02 AM.
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2016, 06:54 PM   #15
iamawaveofthesea

Paglia: ‘Transgender Mania is a Symptom of Cultural Collapse’
May 30, 2016 By Stuart Hooper

Author and academic Camille Paglia has branded the rise of what she calls ‘transgender mania’, as a ‘symptom of cultural collapse’. Paglia says:

“Sex reassignment surgery, even today with all of its advances, cannot in fact change anyone’s sex.”

“Ultimately, every single cell in the human body, the DNA in that cell, remains coded for your biological birth.”

“I think that the transgender propagandists make wildly inflated claims about the multiplicity of gender.”

“Everywhere in the world you find this pattern in ancient times: that as a culture begins to decline, you have an efflorescence of transgender phenomena. That is a symptom of cultural collapse.”

http://21stcenturywire.com/2016/05/3...ural-collapse/
Old 31-05-2016, 07:23 PM   #16
jhar26

Quote:
Relatavism and insanity...

The transgender programming of children is child abuse, warns the American College of Pediatricians... chemical castration, genital mutilation and mental illness run amok…
Tuesday, May 17, 2016

So this guy walks into an OB/GYN clinic and demands a gynecological exam. The doctor, a woman, takes one look at him and says, "That won't work. You're a man." The man, however, "self identifies" as a woman and blasts the doctor for being a bigot. "I self identify as a woman," he says. "And I demand to be treated as a woman, or I'll call my civil rights lawyer." The doctor, not wanting to be called a bigot, proceeds to give the man a fake gynecological exam, playing into his delusional distortions about his own biology and arguably worsening his mental disconnect with his physical self.

This is what transgenderism and "biological subjectivism" has come to in America today... a politically correct demand that everyone agree to participate in the mental distortions of a few individuals who suffer from a psychological disconnect from their biological realities. Such ideologies stand in complete contradiction to the known science on biology and physical reality, and sadly, this mental distortion is now being thrust onto children as part of a sick, demented political agenda to appease the most lunatic fringe elements of the political spectrum.

read more here: http://www.naturalnews.com/054053_tr...al_health.html
I think that I'm going to self identify as a pussycat and I don't want any bigot demanding that I go to work or pay my taxes. All I want to do is sit on the lap of that cute girl next door and lick her face. I'm not a pervert, I'm just a sweet lovable pussycat. Political correctness has it's benefits.
Old 31-05-2016, 07:27 PM   #17
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhar26 View Post
I think that I'm going to self identify as a pussycat and I don't want any bigot demanding that I go to work or pay my taxes. All I want to do is sit on the lap of that cute girl next door and lick her face. I'm not a pervert, I'm just a sweet lovable pussycat. Political correctness has it's benefits.
you're soooo privileged!

Inside i'm really a black, ten year old girl who is also jewish....and gay

That gives me maximum minus privilege points which under the rules of political correctness means i get special privileges

You can't say anything that offends me or i can get the state to kick your furry patriarchal butt for hate speech and there's nothing you can do about it. I also get to choose what offends me

And just so you know i'll piss in any toilet i want. My ancestors also had a really hard time so that makes me extra special

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 31-05-2016 at 07:30 PM.
Old 31-05-2016, 07:34 PM   #18
fairyprincess

Every aspect of the body has duality.....

And eye has the psyical mechanism. The lens. and the brain software that makes sense of the images.

The leg has the psyical mechanism. The muscles and bones. It also has the bit in the brain that get the joints working.

Why should gender be any different.

My hypothesis is that we all have a 'sense of gender'. And if it works you get an sense of 'correctness'. But, if it doesn't you get 'gender dysphoria.'

If fact, I believe its your 'sense of gender' that is shaping the 'incorrectness' you feel about transgender...
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2016, 07:37 PM   #19
jhar26

Quote:
you're soooo privileged!

Inside i'm really a black, ten year old girl who is also jewish....and gay

That gives me maximum minus privilege points which under the rules of political correctness means i get special privileges

You can't say anything that offends me or i can get the state to kick your furry patriarchal butt for hate speech and there's nothing you can do about it. And just so you know i'll piss in any toilet i want

I also get to choose what offends me

My ancestors also had a really hard time
I can't say anything that would offend you. All I can do is miauw.

All kidding aside, all this PC stuff concerning sexual identity is beyond silly and it's actually counter productive in terms of fighting real cases of racism, sexism and discrimination based on sexual orientation - all of which no doubt exist. But when you get into the absurd it has the effect of making those that have legitimate complaints seem less credible.

Last edited by jhar26; 31-05-2016 at 07:39 PM.
jhar26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2016, 07:40 PM   #20
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I can't say anything that would offend you. All I can do is miauw.
That hurts my feelings you nazi furball!

Quote:
All kidding aside, all this PC stuff concerning sexual identity is beyond silly and it's actually counter productive in terms of fighting real cases of racism, sexism and discrimination based on sexual orientation - all of which no doubt exist. But when you get into the absurd it has the effect of making those that have legitimate complaints less credible.
hate crimer!

you think you're so tough with your man-ness....but wait till i get the state to crush you and destroy your life for hurting my feelings!

i hate you so much.....it's all your fault...you...you...man!!! AArrr!

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 31-05-2016 at 07:42 PM.