Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David's Political Campaign - Archive

Old 26-06-2008, 10:04 AM   #1
diggers_1

Default Former TV Presenter Fights 'Big Brother' sky news

I cant believe it they actualy did a report on this. Cool.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...320095,00.html
diggers_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2008, 10:09 AM   #2
niftygifter

Its all about to burst out matey

Nifty
Old 26-06-2008, 10:23 AM   #3
kingmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggers_1 View Post
I cant believe it they actualy did a report on this. Cool.

I reckon there's a lot more disillusioned people working in the media than are often given credit, who'd like to say a lot more than they feel they can do.

Last edited by kingmonkey; 26-06-2008 at 10:40 AM.
kingmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2008, 10:38 AM   #4
ian2day
Inactive

Will Icke be able to resist the money. Could he get elected go into the building which would entitle him to his money. But never swear allegiance to the crown? So the lolly could lure him in. He would be able to stand in the entrance to the house of commons for 4 years and wake the MP's up! Or maybe he is one of them after all. With this being his way to sidestep his supporters back into the system they oppose.
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2008, 10:58 AM   #5
rimbaud

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmonkey View Post
I reckon there's a lot more disillusioned people working in the media than are often given credit, who'd like to say a lot more than they feel they can do.
Very true - I am just starting out in journalism but have been in and around the game for a few year. i have met lots of diamond people who just don't have the medium to reveal the truth - its all in the way all media is presented, got to be diluted n dumbed down t be digested easier
Old 26-06-2008, 12:09 PM   #6
h2pogo
Inactive

I just did a goggle news search for David Icke and was amazed to see this is getting more coverage than i expected.
I didn't read all the articles but the ones i read were positive or neutral and the readers comments were very much in his favor especially in the local papers round hull. If you compare the comments to the comments about Davis it seems clear to me DI might have more trust, respect and support.
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2008, 12:12 PM   #7
kingmonkey

One thing Icke's done is stand the test of time and never backed down, he's gaining respect in a lot of different quarters.
kingmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2008, 12:17 PM   #8

positive reporting at last , i particularly liked this part
Quote:
Mr Icke became a figure of ridicule when he announced on the Wogan show that he was a channel for the Christ spirit.
a channel for the Christ spirit is a lot different to claiming to be the son of god as they usually report .Well done that man
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2008, 12:33 PM   #9
phaid

To reinforce the integrity David has now, if Joe Public were to bother to check out his books published years ago, is that what he's been saying for years about the surveillance state is now undeniably in your face.
phaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2008, 12:51 PM   #10
endlessvista
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmonkey View Post
I was talking to a journalist covering the McCann case and they were told not to do any serious investigative work on Gerry and Kate McCann and to only print positive stories about them. This order game straight down form all the media boardrooms right across Europe.

Most journalists are complete morons and drunks who do as they are told without question, but a tiny minority are sick of the censorship.
endlessvista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2008, 01:44 PM   #11
noobcybot
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
I just did a goggle news search for David Icke and was amazed to see this is getting more coverage than i expected.
I didn't read all the articles but the ones i read were positive or neutral and the readers comments were very much in his favor especially in the local papers round hull. If you compare the comments to the comments about Davis it seems clear to me DI might have more trust, respect and support.

Nice observation h2,I must say that considering Hulls past and the continous smear campaigns about policing in Hull, antisocial behaviour,teenage pregnancy,illiteracy, health and so on ad infinitum... there seems to be an awful lot of people whose minds are open to talking about the police state and even the nature of reality, however that might have something to do with the amount of ganja smoked around here. It might be wishful thinking on my part but ever since I was a kid I thought that Hull would turn out to be important on the grand scale of things, watch this space.
noobcybot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2008, 02:07 PM   #12
icke_is_right

Is everyone ready for the barrage of traffic that's going to hit this site? I feel for the moderators and all others involved in this excellent site. It's going to be interesting. Good luck.

We Will Win: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbaemWIljeQ
Focus on what you want, never give up, it will come.
icke_is_right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2008, 02:57 PM   #13
niftygifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlessvista View Post
I was talking to a journalist covering the McCann case and they were told not to do any serious investigative work on Gerry and Kate McCann and to only print positive stories about them. This order game straight down form all the media boardrooms right across Europe.

Most journalists are complete morons and drunks who do as they are told without question, but a tiny minority are sick of the censorship.
Hence the term "MEDIA WHORE" said with love obviously

Nifty
Old 26-06-2008, 03:42 PM   #14
curly

theres thousands of people still living in caravans after the flooding as well,they are going to be well pissed off,tell ickey to canvass them.
curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2008, 04:23 PM   #15
noobcybot
Inactive

I have just realised how exciting this is, David Icke has my full support! I have actually talked to David Davis before as he did a talk in our school (that his children attended). I found him to be a seriously slimy dude, just my opinion. He tried to convince me that all that stuff about oil was not really for us to worry about..... this was just after the second Iraq war kicked off........
noobcybot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2008, 04:37 PM   #16
phaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobcybot View Post
I have just realised how exciting this is, David Icke has my full support! I have actually talked to David Davis before as he did a talk in our school (that his children attended). I found him to be a seriously slimy dude, just my opinion. He tried to convince me that all that stuff about oil was not really for us to worry about..... this was just after the second Iraq war kicked off........
"Move along, move along...Nothing to see here folks!
Don't worry about it, just leave in the hands of your 'elected representatives'..."
Patronising.
phaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2008, 05:23 PM   #17
bernardsmith
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobcybot View Post
He tried to convince me that all that stuff about oil was not really for us to worry about..... this was just after the second Iraq war kicked off........
Maybe back then he genuinely believed it and now he has began to awaken from the slumber... There was a time when most of us were asleep and would have passively believed things that we'd cringe at now, upon looking back...
bernardsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 01:30 PM   #18
diggers_1

Default new link

[QUOTE=diggers_1;400083]I cant believe it they actualy did a report on this. Cool.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/skynews/200...h-45dbed5.html
diggers_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 01:54 PM   #19
cafe beelzebub

Quote:
Originally Posted by niftygifter View Post
Its all about to burst out matey
Please... keep your private life to yourself! lol
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 02:01 PM   #20
niftygifter

Yes indeed... a badly worded term I feel...ROFLMAO