Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David's Political Campaign - Archive

Old 24-06-2008, 07:25 PM   #21
kweli

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
I know, it's easily done Kweli. We all do it on here now and again. I was only winding you up
I know..
Old 24-06-2008, 07:27 PM   #22
duckingdafta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian2day View Post
Icke on a bike!
don't worry...It's all just a game..just a ride and we are all playing to create our own rules.
twitter.com/dafta_duck
duckingdafta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 09:16 PM   #23
lizzy

Quote:
What AGAIN ? It happened in 1999 too

Isnt it funny that alot of public figures "commit suicide"

yes, it is steevo...quite the epidemic

hey kweli.....I wish 1999 really was last week....
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2008, 11:34 AM   #24
baron von lotsov

I have a link to his reasons here:

http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/14120

Of course you people have reacted in exactly the way the PTB would like you to. Icke will be a big help to them to trivialise what is going on here. He's a bit thick you see, he believes they are all lizards and he is the Son of God. You see he will be providing them with extra help now.
baron von lotsov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2008, 11:44 AM   #25
john white

Quote:
Originally Posted by baron von lotsov View Post
I have a link to his reasons here:

http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/14120

Of course you people have reacted in exactly the way the PTB would like you to. Icke will be a big help to them to trivialise what is going on here. He's a bit thick you see, he believes they are all lizards and he is the Son of God. You see he will be providing them with extra help now.
LOL! Poor old Baron it never gets any better, does it?

If only he'd realise that the Knights of Malta are the good guys!

Meanwhile, anyone from NO2ID got any plans to stand?

Or to do anything at all with the opportunity the by election represents?

No?

Fuck of then

Come back if you have some news

BTW theres these microchip things, right, and they are real, ok, and also, mobile phones, yes them, they CAN and ARE used to track people

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2008, 12:28 PM   #26
baron von lotsov

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
LOL! Poor old Baron it never gets any better, does it?

If only he'd realise that the Knights of Malta are the good guys!

Meanwhile, anyone from NO2ID got any plans to stand?

Or to do anything at all with the opportunity the by election represents?

No?

Fuck of then

Come back if you have some news

BTW theres these microchip things, right, and they are real, ok, and also, mobile phones, yes them, they CAN and ARE used to track people

No2ID supports Davis so they wont be standing against him. They are not party political and support anyone who is against ID cards, regardless of the party they support. So, for your information, they will be there.

How do you think the BBC and other dodgy media will treat it? Does it help having Icke there for a bit of distraction and guilt by association?

Now don't blame me for Icke saying such stupid things in the past. He's an intelligent man; he worked in the media so why play the fool. It's almost like he is working for them. You'll see.
Old 25-06-2008, 01:07 PM   #27
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
No2ID supports Davis so they wont be standing against him. They are not party political and support anyone who is against ID cards, regardless of the party they support. So, for your information, they will be there.

How do you think the BBC and other dodgy media will treat it? Does it help having Icke there for a bit of distraction and guilt by association?

Now don't blame me for Icke saying such stupid things in the past. He's an intelligent man; he worked in the media so why play the fool. It's almost like he is working for them. You'll see.
David Davis, in my opinion, is gonna talk about the 42 day thing and not go any further. Why would THAT BE ??? But we have to wait and see.

David Icke will take the opportunity to make the people think beyond those set limits. The more of a circus it becomes, the more people are gonna tune in to listen and once the seed has been planted, they are on the way to the awakening. That's how I see it.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2008, 01:33 PM   #28
baron von lotsov

Watch this video of his resignation speech.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7450627.stm

He does not just talk about 42 days. In my opinion he will be talking about what he has said here. If you are interested in him then go along to the conference in London if you can make it. This man needs some support and he means business.

http://www.daviddavisforfreedom.com/...3069&from=list
Old 25-06-2008, 01:46 PM   #29
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Watch this video of his resignation speech.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7450627.stm

He does not just talk about 42 days. In my opinion he will be talking about what he has said here. If you are interested in him then go along to the conference in London if you can make it. This man needs some support and he means business.

http://www.daviddavisforfreedom.com/...3069&from=list
I agree that people should back THE COMMENTS of David Davis but they will NEVER fully understand what is going on unless they are gven the BIGGER PICTURE. Otherwise nothing will REALLY change. MAYBE David Davis has good intentions, but I wonder why his whole party (conservatives) dont take the same stand If David Davis wins (which I hope he does....if David Icke doesnt of course ) then the people will be no wiser of what the situation really is and the Conservatives will DEFINITELY win the next election and their game will continue. David Icke is gonna provide information to the people that enables them to FULLY UNDERSTAND (just about anyway) what this is REALLY all about. And that is what is needed because David Davis is NOT gonna wake anyone up. BUT we will wait and see....
Old 25-06-2008, 01:53 PM   #30
thunda

Do people seriously think DI will get the exposure? Mostly - by-elections come and go and noone takes the blindest notice.

Ok, maybe different this time due to David Davis and the "newsworthy" nature of how its come about - but won't the media just focus on him? I can't see Icke being given a prime-time slot on Sky News due to some piddley little by-election. Davis might get his mug on TV .. but the other candidates?
Old 25-06-2008, 02:01 PM   #31
danielg

Quote:
Ok, maybe different this time due to David Davis and the "newsworthy" nature of how its come about - but won't the media just focus on him? I can't see Icke being given a prime-time slot on Sky News due to some piddley little by-election. Davis might get his mug on TV .. but the other candidates?
TV viewers are passive types, too passive to organise and vote in numbers. The internet is the best place to organise activists regardless of what mainstream TV promotes. Theres no reason why he couldn't do well with people phoning in local radio shows, going onto local internet forums etc etc....especially if he comes out and discusses oil prices/ inflation being down to speculation. As they say, its all about the economy, and since everyone is feeling the squeeze, they're more open than ever to the truth.
danielg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2008, 02:07 PM   #32
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunda View Post
Do people seriously think DI will get the exposure? Mostly - by-elections come and go and noone takes the blindest notice.

No Ickey wont get the exposure BUT he will get live exposure direct to the people in that constituency. They may ridicule David Icke in the media but that wont work this time IMO because people will be attracted by the controversy and will be interested. It will definitely be interesting to see if they have a NEW plan ready to use against Icke.
Old 25-06-2008, 02:12 PM   #33
thunda

What would be class is if he did actually manage to win .. albeit, unlikely.

With him refusing to swear all the allegiance bollox to Queen Lizzy - THAT would get exposure ..
Old 25-06-2008, 03:11 PM   #34
baron von lotsov

Quote:
I agree that people should back THE COMMENTS of David Davis but they will NEVER fully understand what is going on unless they are gven the BIGGER PICTURE. Otherwise nothing will REALLY change. MAYBE David Davis has good intentions, but I wonder why his whole party (conservatives) dont take the same stand If David Davis wins (which I hope he does....if David Icke doesnt of course ) then the people will be no wiser of what the situation really is and the Conservatives will DEFINITELY win the next election and their game will continue. David Icke is gonna provide information to the people that enables them to FULLY UNDERSTAND (just about anyway) what this is REALLY all about. And that is what is needed because David Davis is NOT gonna wake anyone up. BUT we will wait and see....
David Davis' approach is far better. He is in the establishment, he can and does change things and Cameron declared the other day he fully supports his position. What is far more likely to happen is the media will use the conspiracy loon's position by giving Icke exposure and making a comparison with Davis. Well at least if I were in MI5 and were wanting to build a police state that's exactly what I would do. Indeed if you read the bit in The Times you would see they are already setting it up.

"Spy cameras: We are paranoid, but they're still out to get us"

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/com...cle4206854.ece
Old 25-06-2008, 03:23 PM   #35
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
David Davis' approach is far better. He is in the establishment, he can and does change things and Cameron declared the other day he fully supports his position. What is far more likely to happen is the media will use the conspiracy loon's position by giving Icke exposure and making a comparison with Davis. Well at least if I were in MI5 and were wanting to build a police state that's exactly what I would do. Indeed if you read the bit in The Times you would see they are already setting it up.

"Spy cameras: We are paranoid, but they're still out to get us"

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/com...cle4206854.ece
Yeah I see what you mean but, I personally think that it's coming to a point where people will start seeing through this ridicule tactic because they can see, firstly that there is tons of sense in most of the stuff that Ickey says and also these things that Ickey said would gonna happen ARE happening.

Also the people are seeing reports about their micrchipped bins etc in the papers and are getting a little worried and confused by it all, they dont understand why this is all happening and they want some answers but have no idea how to ask or who to ask. David Icke has got alot of answers to those questions.
Let the media ridicule, that's how they work, they try to discredit the PERSON because they cannot discredit the INFORMATION.

Last edited by steevo; 25-06-2008 at 05:03 PM.
Old 25-06-2008, 04:23 PM   #36
baron von lotsov

Quote:
Yeah I see what you mean but, I personally think that it's coming to a point where people will start seeing through this ridicule tactic because they can see, firstly that there is tons of sense in most of the stuff that Ickey says and also these things that Ickey said would gonna happen ARE happening.

Also the people are seeing reports about their micrchipped bins etc in the papers and are getting a little worried and confused by it all, they dont understand why this is all happening and they want some answers but I have no idea how to ask or who to ask. David Icke has got alot of answers to those questions.
Let the media ridicule, that's how they work, they try to discredit the PERSON because they cannot discredit the INFORMATION.

I agree, and so Icke must be very careful about this or else he will do more harm than good. He should treat it seriously, no 2012 or UFOs and all of that bollox, he must put forward some strong arguments and I'm happy for him to link all these so-called 'security measures' together. Indeed it is what Davis is doing.

Here is a good reason for doing this from a fellow NO2ID'er called Fish and Chips.

http://fishnchippapers.typepad.com/t...teresting.html
Old 25-06-2008, 05:21 PM   #37
siliconpsychosis

Perhaps we are on the verge of revolution. Icke speaks out, people wake up and start taking control of their lives again.
siliconpsychosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2008, 05:39 PM   #38
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconpsychosis View Post
Perhaps we are on the verge of revolution. Icke speaks out, people wake up and start taking control of their lives again.
If a revolution was to happen, I doubt that it would happen immediately because I think that the newly aquired ability to "Think Freely" would take time to mature. They would go through fear/confusion etc etc (just like we did) and also fear of change would play a big part in the delay. So I think for a revolution to occur it would need them to suffer for them to come to the realisation that something MUST be done. And I bet at that point they would bring on the UFO invasion which would REALLY confuse everyone

Also, if a revolution happened BEFORE the populations FULLY understood the truth about the system and themselves, it would still be possible for the "powers that be" to shape the direction that the revolution goes (ie they could manipulate the revolution into a civil war). That is why it's so important that Ickey stands NOW.....IN MY OPINION
Old 25-06-2008, 06:35 PM   #39
kingmonkey

Quote:
If a revolution was to happen, I doubt that it would happen immediately because I think that the newly aquired ability to "Think Freely" would take time to mature...
I agree. I suppose thinking for yourself, if you've never done it takes practice.

Plus, if the system did fall apart it would be utter chaos, it'd be a disaster...There needs to be a mass shift in morality in order to achieve a realistic alternative; Most people have spent there lives "looking after number 1"
and in a new society (the kind I think most people on this forum for instance would like to see), that way of selfish thinking needs to die off and the masses need to learn how to work as a community instead of for themselves and their nearest and dearest alone.

I also agree about a revolution being easy to manipulate. Planting a few phony "strong leader" types that apparently have the answers among the mounting opposition and steer it away from its true goal would be easy enough for them.

Last edited by kingmonkey; 25-06-2008 at 06:38 PM.
kingmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2008, 07:07 PM   #40
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmonkey View Post
I agree. I suppose thinking for yourself, if you've never done it takes practice.

Plus, if the system did fall apart it would be utter chaos, it'd be a disaster...There needs to be a mass shift in morality in order to achieve a realistic alternative; Most people have spent there lives "looking after number 1"
and in a new society (the kind I think most people on this forum for instance would like to see), that way of selfish thinking needs to die off and the masses need to learn how to work as a community instead of for themselves and their nearest and dearest alone.

I also agree about a revolution being easy to manipulate. Planting a few phony "strong leader" types that apparently have the answers among the mounting opposition and steer it away from its true goal would be easy enough for them.
In my opinion, the "powers that be" must create civil war or stop our means of passing on information BEFORE the the mass awakening happens or else they are gonna be in deep trouble and that would explain the massive amount of "divide and rule" tactics/propaganda that they are employing EVERYDAY. Even Marshall Law has the effect of dividing people so their desperation to prevent the awakening may mean that they take desperate measures. But unfortunately for them, if they do it all too fast it becomes OBVIOUS to EVERYONE, so they have to keep it slow and balanced, but time is against them (and us too so we have to act fast).

Last edited by steevo; 25-06-2008 at 07:10 PM. Reason: 1st sentence edited slightly