Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 05-12-2010, 01:59 PM   #41
freeyourmindfreeyourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretagent View Post
There is one big thing you forget in your reasoning IMO, and it is that we are living in a real world in which the power elites are networked together and not in this idealized fairy tale where every entity is neutral and independent.
True the Rockefellas made contact with Aaron Russo througth his lawyer
freeyourmindfreeyourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 02:02 PM   #42
secretagent

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeyourmindfreeyourself View Post
True the Rockefellas made contact with Aaron Russo througth his lawyer
Sorry but what is this about?????
secretagent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 02:05 PM   #43
freeyourmindfreeyourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretagent View Post
Sorry but what is this about?????
How the elite network
freeyourmindfreeyourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 02:17 PM   #44
the_gent

I personally find the quote regarding Netanyahu more damning.

"Ben is a really great guy, and wants nothing but hugs and kisses across the world". Or something along those lines

I originally gave him the benefit of the doubt, and thought the CIA just fed Wikileaks certain leaks on the sly. But it's hard to look at all of this with an open mind and come to the conclusion he's legit. I'd go as far as to say you actually have to be wanting to see the good in this site, to ignore everything pointing to the opposite.

I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.
the_gent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 03:10 PM   #45
practicaltheorist

Location: Physically: Norway. Mentally: Alice Springs. I`d rather be mental...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gestaltdude View Post
The attack on Wikilieaks continues, with paypal submitting to government pressure to suspend the account through which donations to wikileaks is made.

Go here for the article: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101204/...i_te/wikileaks

Looks like they're determined to shut it down before they release the "dump" about the banks.
And so I cancelled mine. What a bunch of nitwits PayPal are.
"Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart." -- Steve Jobs, 1987
practicaltheorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 03:16 PM   #46
secretagent

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeyourmindfreeyourself View Post
How the elite network
Have you ever learned to formulate proper sentences carrying some meaning? Seriously?
Old 05-12-2010, 03:21 PM   #47
curtaincat
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude111 View Post
I dunno what to think about WIKILEAKS anymore....

If its sponsered by GOVT to secretly release info W/O COMING FLAT OUT ADMITTING IT or not......

If it isnt,WHY DIDNT THEY SIEZE THE SITE LIKE ALL THE OTHER SITES?? (www.torrent-finder.com is one)

this whole shite has been suss from the start!
curtaincat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 03:26 PM   #48
secretagent

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_gent View Post
I personally find the quote regarding Netanyahu more damning.

"Ben is a really great guy, and wants nothing but hugs and kisses across the world". Or something along those lines

I originally gave him the benefit of the doubt, and thought the CIA just fed Wikileaks certain leaks on the sly. But it's hard to look at all of this with an open mind and come to the conclusion he's legit. I'd go as far as to say you actually have to be wanting to see the good in this site, to ignore everything pointing to the opposite.
For me the number one giveaway that Assange is a scam is the fairy tale endlessly vehiculated by the MSM and the Wikileaks propaganda apparatus that he lives in perpetual hiding as to evade the CIA and other organizations that are supposedly after him as badly as they are supposedly after Bin Laden.

The bits about Netanyahu and the Rothschilds, especially when considered together, just show me we are dealing with the usual suspects, the zionist oligarchic mafia.
Old 05-12-2010, 03:31 PM   #49
the apprentice
Inactive

When peter cries wolf maybe something somewhere is true about what goes down in cyberspace, but the people trying to confuse and detour the masses ways of thinking cannot take the risk of letting the 1% of truth out amongst the crap in case someone spots it.

Honestly we have to learn how to recognise what is afoot and when we do finally realise what we have bought ourselves into we might have a glimmer of hope that a few will be able to distance themselves from the tomfoolery we have all followed and make the difference to all of those children working somewhere for nothing and our benefit.

All sides of this visual black magical game are being decimated for a lesser effect upon our immediate enviornments, but we are blind to see its effects because we have yet to start working for another emmerging giant somewhere else.

That day is fast approaching folks, wake up before its too late for the many while the few sit in luxury for every more, looking down from upon high.

Last edited by the apprentice; 05-12-2010 at 05:08 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 03:47 PM   #50
tb303

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyuser View Post
link works for me, on second load it displayed blank for a bit so I decided to copy and paste but didn't post pics as I'm too tired to do now.

Think about it. Where is this seemingly staged Wikileaks furor taking us? While we participate in digging into the juicy tidbits of information that incriminate just about anybody and everybody, where is it all going?
Lessons of 9/11

While 9/11 served as a wake up call to those awake and aware enough to see the obvious demolitions and misinformation and resultant "Pearl Harbor" effect, most of the world fell for it. And now people are literally bending over, as in airport 'screenings', to the onslaught of police state fascism worldwide. It's staggering. In fact, it's Orwellian. The armies, police and private sector are at war with the vague concept of terrorism - an unbeatable enemy in a war that can be drawn out indefinitely and fought in any arena necessary.

And what was the result of this declared war on terrorism? Not a war on terror, but an increase in fear and terror, all to justify the economic, social and political clampdown that has followed.

http://media6.podbean.com/pb/7c57233...onSolution.jpg

What will the Wikileaks debacle herald?

You guessed it--the last bastion of freedom of information and expression, a free Internet, will topple. After all, if information is now the enemy, we must carefully police any and every aspect of this dangerous medium--all for the safety and protection of 'we the people'.

Oh, we'll still have the Internet, just like you can still fly. You'll just have to be on the "approved" list, screened, stamped, zapped, mugged and molested if you want to get "on the net". No biggie. Thanks Julian--job well done.

Warning Signs

#1. Wikileaks---WAY too approved and publicized. Every TV and cable network, press worldwide, official recognition from every level of government. Heck, he even does a TED talk! Where's anyone else trying to expose the agenda? Only Julian. Hmmm.

#2. Biggie: This supposed system fighter says the 9/11 truth issue is "a distraction". Mustn't step on your bosses' toes now, should we Julian.. Very suspicious if you ask me.

#3. Wikileaks and Assange's sketchy background:

The WikiLeaks website first appeared on the Internet in December 2006.[15][16] The site claims to have been "founded by Chinese dissidents, journalists, mathematicians and start-up company technologists, from the US, Taiwan, Europe, Australia and South Africa".[5] The creators of WikiLeaks have not been formally identified.[17] It has been represented in public since January 2007 by Julian Assange and others. Assange describes himself as a member of WikiLeaks' advisory board.[18] (Wikipedia)

Also, Assange reportedly wrote for both the New York Times and the Economist which is fishy as well--not a real enlightened or 'alternative' mindset. His mysterious persona also plays well to the Wikileaks furtive image so people won't expect to know too much, which also is very 'convenient' for keeping anything hidden.

[NOTE: There doesn't have to be deliberate, conscious involvement in some agenda on Wikileaks' part, but it helps. He, they, could be 'useful idiots' whose program has been conveniently co-opted by the controllers to serve their purpose. Either way, look for the pattern and the effects.]

#4. Watch the hype: There's a growing crescendo of anger and hate that is now being whipped up--to the point that Assange is being called a new kind of terrorist--and more disturbingly, and as expected, the comparison is now being drawn between Assange and Bin Laden:

Social Media Leaks Categorize Julian Assange As the Osama Bin Laden Of The Internet

The founder of WikiLeaks is not only a wanted man by the American authorities, his now infamous Web site

WikiLeaks is also under attack by notorious hackers, while its services are being cut-off by Amazon and EveryDNS.net. Although not officially announced, Julian Assange might be considered today's public enemy number-one, taking the place of the illusive Osama bin Laden. Not since 9/11 has any one figure reached such notoriety due to what many consider acts against a state.

Like bin Laden, Assange has no permanent address, does not maintain a headquarters, employs only a select few confidants and has taken to hiding in covert areas. Younger than bin Laden, Assange at 39 years-old may be a little more mobile than the 53 year-old, choosing to hopscotch the globe versus hibernating in the mountains of Pakistan and Afghanistan.

While his face resides on the covers of magazines and newspapers around the world, similar to a Wild West 'Wanted' poster, little is known about his day-to-day activities. Like bin Laden's video addresses, while the CIA and other mercenaries are seeking his where-a-bouts, it's amazing that he still finds ways to release updates justifying his actions. (SOURCE)

Notice also how we've been hearing about Wikileaks' exploits for a few years now, giving us time to make the connection between it and sensational and 'destructive informational terrorism'. Similarly we heard about Osama through the Yemen and Nairobi attacks being attibuted to him, imprinting his "brand" on the collective mind which led to the foregone phony conclusion that he had masterminded the 9/11 attacks.
Ah, 'But what about these apparent exposures? Would they attack their own?'

Could all these serious indictments against their own just be a deflecting smokescreen to hide the real purpose? Sure worked last time. So why wouldn't they risk taking down some of their own to give this psychological operation credibility?

Pentagon strikes 'its own' on 9/11---need I say more?
The Tactic Is Very Familiar - Know Your Enemy

First there's the Hegelian Dialectic - create a problem, provoke a reaction and then implement the pre-planned solution. The staged 9/11 attacks, including the internationally inhabited World Trade Center, 'justified' the ensuing wars and worldwide clampdown on freedoms in the name of 'security', including the horrendous Patriot Act that was already written and just waiting for an excuse to be signed and implemented.

Similarly, this attack over the international Internet and drawing in diplomatic communities worldwide by exposing state secrets from a variety of countries will greatly help usher in international measures in the name of 'security', probably spearheaded once again by the fascist US government with coinciding EU, Canadian & Australian measures. It's already under way with the Department of Homeland Security confiscating websites.

All they need is 'the right incident" to justify bringing on full control. Like "Internet Terrorism"? They just can't use that term enough now, can they. After all, it's a war on terror, and "if you're not for us, you're for the terrorists." The ultimate false choice, just like everything else they foist on the human consciousness.
Pretty clever these ol' boys. It's in their blood.

Those manipulating world events belong to a cult, a brotherhood that hides behind many names and guises, and to which they pledge their absolute loyalty above everything, even their own flesh and blood. Commonly referred to as the Illuminati, this cult has an agenda they work to fulfill using certain rituals, methods and tactics.

One of their central themes and modus operandums is "Ordo Ab Chao"-- order out of chaos. Create the chaos, pitting anyone against anyone while controlling and fomenting both sides--hence the double headed red phoenix symbol-- for any reason, even killing or exposing their own, to create an illogical madness that they think only they can see through and understand. All the while they are manipulating world governments, banks, armies and corporate leaders and drawing the net on the outcome they have already planned.

Fear and confusion is the climate they love to foment. As long as there's a confused and uninformed populace, the ignorant and fearful masses will be crying out for help from the 'powers that be' - the very "powers that be" that caused all the problems in the first place.

They're not out to help, they're out to control. At any cost, by any means necessary.
Excellent post - should be made a sticky or something.
tb303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 04:13 PM   #51
pastafari

sicknote and killtown, if my list is incorrect can you please provide me with the REAL list of people involved?
pastafari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 08:06 PM   #52
ritchs

I agree. The internet has to be their worst nightmare. They need to shut it down as fast and neatly as possible.

People are waking up in droves

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 08:23 PM   #53
one666
Banned

Default Please help Julian Assange

Julian and his team have created a database of instructions for us, the public to help protect information so that it doesn't get lost forever. If you own a DNS server that runs on Linux you can help protect wikileaks. Also in this link is a database of new web addresses created yesterday and today and will be updated daily. Please read the instructions carefully. http://www.cryptome.org/0003/wikileaks-wikiing.htm Please spread the url's far and wide in the busiest possible sites including facebook,bebo, etc

Last edited by one666; 05-12-2010 at 08:33 PM.
one666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 08:40 PM   #54
faustus

I think the obvious US/Israel propaganda front is doing just fine without our help.

Cheers.
faustus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 08:41 PM   #55
ellis_deatrip

But first ask yourself, would anyone on this list EVER do anything to help you?
…..), —.(_(__) /
….// (..)),````
//__/Give a man a bank,he can rob the world!
.//__/
ellis_deatrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:19 PM   #56
paradisegarage

Especially with stories like this:
http://mashable.com/2010/12/05/wikil...te-department/

Sorry if posted already.

The threat to post any discussion re: wiki to students
paradisegarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:36 PM   #57
neutrino
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by faustus View Post
I think the obvious US/Israel propaganda front is doing just fine without our help.

Cheers.
Oh do give it a rest.
neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:41 PM   #58
leviathanstaar

It may not be Isreali or rothchilds, but if you're not at least suspicious of Assange and wikileaks........
Old 05-12-2010, 09:42 PM   #59
faustus

Come off it.
Problem - Reaction - Solution.
Remember?

Problem - Wikileaks threatening "National Security"
Reaction - "We must do something to protect fragile international relations"
Solution - Get everyone to agree we need to censor the internet and goodbye pesky internet problem.
faustus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:42 PM   #60
lighthouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino View Post
Oh do give it a rest.
+1
lighthouse is offline   Reply With Quote