Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 08-02-2013, 11:50 PM   #21
bendoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappy0405 View Post
What a shite world we live in when tolerance is equated to being brainwashed.
Tolerant people stand by as the daughters of their fellow country men are raped in the thousands by people from foreign lands, the only possible explanation for such behaviour is that they have been brainwashed, in the time before mass brainwashing was possible they would have taken steps to prevent the rapes and expell the rapists.

I would say it is a shite world where people are too scared to stand up for what is right for fear of being called intolerant.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 11:55 PM   #22
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
Tolerant people stand by as the daughters of their fellow country men are raped in the thousands by people from foreign lands, the only possible explanation for such behaviour is that they have been brainwashed, in the time before mass brainwashing was possible they would have taken steps to prevent the rapes and expell the rapists.
Tolerance does not equate to apathy & cowardice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon
I would say it is a shite world where people are too scared to stand up for what is right for fear of being called intolerant
I would agree with that too.

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2013, 03:46 AM   #23
lightgiver

Arrow UK: Muslim Child - Sex Grooming Gang

UK: Another Muslim Child - Sex Grooming Gang

A SIXTH man has been charged with child sex offences as part of an ongoing investigation into the sexual exploitation of a 14-year-old girl.

Mohammed Imran Amjad (25), of Halifax Road, Brierfield, was arrested on January 17th and charged with conspiracy to rape. He is due to appear at Burnley Magistrates' Court on February 14th.

Amjad is the sixth man to be arrested and charged in connection with the investigation which is being carried out by detectives from the Freedom Team – a multi-agency unit to tackle Child Sexual Exploitation in Pennine Division.

Five other men are to appear at Burnley Crown Court on March 2nd.

Haroon Mahmood (21), of John Street, Brierfield; Mohammed Suleman Farooq (22), of Berry Street, Brierfield; Omar Mazafer (21), of Halifax Road, Brierfield; Mohammed Zeeshan Amjad (24), of Halifax Road, Brierfield and Shiraz Afzal (25), of Mansfield Crescent, Brierfield, are all charged with conspiracy to rape.

A seventh man, Waqas Khalid (18), of Halifax Road, Brierfield, is charged with witness intimidation. He appeared at Burnley Crown Court on Monday where he pleaded not guilty. He is to appear at Burnley Crown Court for trial on July 4th.

All charges relate to the same girl who was aged 14 at the time. Offences are alleged to have occurred between January 1st and September 30th 2010.

Quote:
The gang of thirteen men, mainly Muslims from South Asian backgrounds, lived throughout Derby and the police believed they met through a shared attraction for young girls. The leaders of the gang were Abid Mohammed Saddique and Mohammed Romaan Liaqat, both married men with young children. They were considered devout Muslims and family-orientated men, but away from their homes, they would cruise around the streets of Derby in a BMW, wearing designer clothes, targeting young girls.
http://www.european-freedom-initiati...-grooming-gang
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...39&postcount=3
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=150
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2013, 04:00 AM   #24
lightgiver

Arrow Beardy Weirdies

Quote:
Originally Posted by vortexrayn View Post
You are old, you belong to different pradadigm. From the cradle to your grave, you were brainwashed by political correctness (tolerance to foreign ethnic pride, ashamed from your own ethnicity). Xenophilia to the max.

BBC even covered the pedo muslim gangs and how "untouchable" they are from the police and general people:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGBGN6_Uns8

"That's hate-speech!" "die crakkker", "you hate the muslims"
What's with the meaningless words and empty threats? We cite sources, you spew old bullshit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iS740YLHqw

The Rochdale sex trafficking gang was a group of men who preyed on under-age teenage girls in Rochdale, Greater Manchester, England. They were convicted of sex trafficking on 8 May 2012; other offenses included rape, trafficking girls for sex and conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with a child. 47 girls were identified as victims of child sexual exploitation during the police investigation. The men were all British Pakistanis (except for one from Afghanistan) and the girls were white; this has led to national discussion of whether the crimes were racially motivated, or, conversely, whether the early failure to investigate them was linked to the authorities' fear of being accused of racism...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=196822&page=7...Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, the second biggest shareholder in Rupert Murdoch's News BS Corporation...

Last edited by shanticat; 23-03-2013 at 01:54 PM. Reason: racist ramblings
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2013, 12:54 AM   #25
bendoon

Quote:
A teenager has told the Old Bailey a man carried out a brutal sexual assault to "prepare" her to be gang-raped.
The girl, who was 12 at the time, said Mohammed Karrar used sex toys and numbing cream used by dentists during the incident at an Oxford flat.
Sobbing during her evidence, she said five or six men then came to the flat and all raped her on the kitchen table.
Mr Karrar is one of nine men who deny a total of 51 offences including rape and trafficking from 2004 to 2012.
The latest witness was asked if the attack had caused discomfort and uttered the word "much" in reply, before breaking down in tears.
She said the men who attacked her drank alcohol and took drugs before taking it in turns to rape her
Quote:
The defendants, all in custody, are:

Kamar Jamil, 27, formerly of Aldrich Road, Oxford
Akhtar Dogar, 32, of Tawney Street, Oxford; and his brother Anjum Dogar, 30, of Tawney Street, Oxford
Assad Hussain, 32, of Ashurst Way, Oxford
Mohammed Karrar, 38, of Kames Close, Oxford; and his brother Bassam Karrar, 33, of Hundred Acres Close, Oxford
Mohammed Hussain, 24, of Horspath Road, Oxford
Zeeshan Ahmed, 27, of Palmer Road, Oxford
Bilal Ahmed, 26, of Suffolk Road, Maidenhead
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-21578312
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
Old 26-02-2013, 02:04 AM   #26
night_gaunt

I remember this story but i don't remember muslims...
Don't tell me they were just added in.
Old 26-02-2013, 09:21 AM   #27
gary29
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by night_gaunt View Post

The names are taken from the news story. If they're being tried for this crime then their names will be in the public domain.

Or are you trying to say that there's no evidence that the accused are Muslims?
gary29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2013, 10:14 AM   #28
ahdc
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
you post a picture of two adults talking to illustrate 'muslim pedophile gangs'??

you are truly pathetic in your blind hatred.
Biker druid.. im confused as to why you consider it blind hatred.
when teenagers are vulnerable or bullied at school with an unhelpfull family
then peadophiles plying them with alchohol, ciggarettes and drugs and then gang raping them so they dont know who they are anymore or how to tell anyone IS THE DOMINANT PARADIGM for them! (empathy?)
You look at the world with your eyes to see but seem to have missed out the very basic point of EMPATHY!
Its not a Hate speech to state facts about the religion of these men.. what it probably is is Wrong as these men are not god fearing and utilize instead the banner of muslim in order to shroud their own misdeeds!
the fact is the victims had no way to be objective to the entrapment they experienced as they were "vulnerable".
the famous ALI G phrase "is it because i is black?" is not just supposed to be ridiculous its also a statement about the growing capacity of minorities to be able to scream discrimination regardless of if they themselves are a cretinous toad!
A classic example is that last year a nationwide report on childabuse actually removed all information on muslim gangs even though they were a valid part of the CROSS-SECTION of the nations abuse, as it could be deemed discriminatory.
political correctedness is at the point where it inhibits proper investigation, reporting and at the end of the day stops action being taken.
you are aware of systemic poisons? well political corectedness is a systemic blindness to our nations problems!, it starts with avoidance in the street( crossing to the otherside samaritan!) and ends up just not being talked about in parliment!. and nothing is done.

I appreciate all people should be given religious freedom! freedom to worship a divine force of evolving truth and enlightenment.
but i will not have any paedophile wetherbaptist, mormon,muslim,buddhist claim that his religious freedom is to abuse minors and keep these actions SECRET from the many.
Part of my religion NIHILISM is that child abuse is wrong and any religion that claims it is right or has members which believe it to be right does not share my belief.
as the argument is in belief it is not GOD we are arguing about!- simply will of individuals clashing on non shared belief.
it is against the law to be a peadophile! This is one of few instances i agree wholeheartedly, willfully with the law and the law is not God!

(I AM NOT AN INFIDEL/I AM NOT A MUSLIM)
(I AM NOT A PERSON/I AM NOT A NUMBER)
(I AM NOT A PAEDOPHILE/I AM NOT A TRAINED MALE PAEDOPHILE TO FEMALE EUNUCH CALLED DAISY TRANSGENDER SURGEON)
.................subvert THAT.................

Last edited by ahdc; 26-02-2013 at 10:59 AM.
ahdc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2013, 10:38 PM   #29
bendoon

Quote:
How would you remember it, it's a new case going on this week, must have been one of the other hundreds that you remember.

Old 02-04-2013, 10:20 AM   #30
frauddb

Default Peterborough finally an investigation

I was involved in looking at this problem since 2001 in Peterborough Cambridgeshire and even got a IPCC Control and Direction complaint recorded against the force for not looking at offences committed.

http://frauddb.wordpress.com/2013/04...investigation/

Thankfully something is being done in Peterborough what annoys me is that all Muslim men are looked on with doubt the same as all Freemason's in the UK are looked on as being dodgy just because of the actions of a few corrupt masons.

At least now the offences are being looked at.
frauddb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:09 AM   #31
lets blow
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Green"][B]Islam like most religions are a Lie Invented by Secret Socieites/TPTB to subjugate the People and take away the resources of the said countrys without evenly distributing it fairly..and basically gives an excuse to screw the people at the bottom over and abuse them morally, spiritually and keep them in ignorance...East and West..
... like these people?

Quote:
Since its earliest days, hundreds of thousands of Christians have been killed for their faith. As such, this list can never be fully complete, and includes only the most notable martyrs.

Apostolic Age—1st century

"Martyrdom of St. Paul", from an 1887 edition of Foxe's Book of Martyrs
Saint Stephen, Protomartyr, was stoned c. 34 AD.
Saint James the Great (Son of Zebedee) was beheaded in 44 AD.
Saint Philip the Apostle was crucified in 54 AD.
Saint Matthew the Evangelist killed with a halberd (a combination of battle axe and spear) in 60 AD.
Saint James the Just, beaten to death with a club after being crucified and stoned.
Saint Matthias was stoned and beheaded.
Saint Andrew, St. Peter's brother, was crucified.
Saint Mark the Evangelist, was dragged in the streets of Alexandria then beheaded
Saint Peter, crucified upside-down.
Saint Paul, beheaded in Rome.
Saint Jude
Saint Bartholomew flayed alive and crucified.
Saint Thomas the Apostle was killed by a spear in Mylapore, Madras, India in AD 72.
Saint Luke the Evangelist was hanged.
Saint Simon the Zealot was crucified in 74 AD.
Saint Antipas of Pergamum, according to tradition, roasted to death in a brazen bull during the persecutions of Emperor Domitian, c. 92 A. D.
John the Baptist was beheaded by Herod. (Note: Saint John the Evangelist according to legend was cooked in boiling hot oil but survived. He was the only one of the original twelve Apostles who was not martyred).

Age of Martyrdom—2nd to 4th centuries

The martyrdom of St. Alban, from a 13th century manuscript, now in the Trinity College Library, Dublin. Note the executioner's eyes falling out of his head.
Saint Afra c.304 at Augsburg, Bavaria, Germany.
Saint Ignatius of Antioch in 107 AD.
Saint Januarius of Naples, Italy in 305 AD.
Saint Justin Martyr of Palestine in 165 AD.
Origen of Alexandria, about 250 AD.
Perpetua and Felicity of Carthage in 202 AD.
Saint Philomena of Corfu, Greece (died in Rome) about 305 AD.
Saint Polycarp of Smyrna, probably around 160 AD.
The Martyrs of Scili (in North Africa, about 180 AD) The Passio Sanctorum Scilitanorum is regarded as the oldest Christian text in the Latin language.
Saint Alban, Britain in c.283 AD.
Saint Sebastian, died in Rome in the Diocletianic Persecution in 288. Martyred by being beaten to death. Patron saint of soldiers, plagues, archers, and athletes/athletics/sports.
Forty Martyrs of Sebaste, died in what is now Armenia under the Roman Imperial persecutions of 320 AD.
Saint George, died in the Diocletianic Persecution in 303.
Saint Agnes, died in the Diocletianic Persecution in 304.
Saint Vincent of Saragossa, died in the Diocletianic Persecution in 304.
Saint Behnam of Assyria, Iraq
Saint Lucy/Lucia, martyred in Syracuse for refusing to marry a pagan suitor. Became the patron saint of the blind
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...tyrs#section_1

Which secret society were they from?

Last edited by lets blow; 02-04-2013 at 11:11 AM.
lets blow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:11 AM   #32
funkytt

Quote:
of course you have no verifiable source for this.
we would not want truth to interfere with your hate speech.
With all respect , you live in the USA.

If you lived in a place such as burnley , bradford , blackburn , bury , leiciester , luton , birmingham, leeds , halifax , manchester , oldham , rochdale ect......then you would know "the score" and the TRUTH .

These muslims have been drugging , raping and abusing the "Indgenious" population for YEARS.

Its idiots like you who cry "hate speech" , that has led to the rape of thousands of girls. The authorities turned a blind eye for many years because they too were afraid of been labelled "racists" , who make "Hate speech".

Try living in an english muslim enclave/ghetto , you would soon wise up
funkytt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:50 AM   #33
funkytt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post

I would say it is a shite world where people are too scared to stand up for what is right for fear of being called intolerant.

Hear hear !!

Old 02-04-2013, 12:02 PM   #34
funkytt

Quote:

The men accused have muslims names , and lived in muslim areas and are of Pakistani/Bangladeshi descent. I think its safe to assume that they are muslims.

The MSM try to avoid stating the facts of these mens religion for fear of backlash.

Intersting fact - One of the gangs ( rochdale or mancs i think ) had men of all races in it , asian , white , black. The factor that they ALL had in common was that they were all muslim. The black men been from muslim somalia/africa and the whites been converts.

I used to live in one of these so called "mulit-cultural-paradises" , the reality was it was very unsafe for all non muslims of any coulour !! Especially women.I couldnt walk down the street without getting vile sexual threats shouted at me. 4 women got raped in one week in dec 2011 , of course the local paper only reported ONE of these rapes .........why? They are shit scared of the "community" burning down their offices , like what happened in Burnley when the paper their "dared" to report such a thing.

No , not all muslims are bad , but theres a hell of a lot of them seem to have no respect for women , and seem to think that a woman who isnt covered in a burqa is "asking for it ".
Old 07-04-2013, 07:50 AM   #35
foonclown
Banned

http://ukpaedos-exposed.com/p-i-e/

Paedophilia comes from all communities not just these muslim asian gangs.

When it comes to street gangs then these muslim gangs operate a very big business all over the UK.

Yes we need to beaware of these asian muslim gangs but also the other gangs that are more hid away.

The catholic church have there own grooming and abuse which is starting to be exposed more but alot still hidden.

If you look at labour25 site ,you see how far this problem goes.
foonclown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 05:27 PM   #36
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkytt View Post
With all respect , you live in the USA.
wrong.
i live in canada, where multiculturalism is one of our founding principles.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 05:29 PM   #37
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkytt View Post
These muslims have been drugging , raping and abusing the "Indgenious" population for YEARS.
britain would be very empty, if all but it's 'indigenous population' was told to leave.
the descendents of the celts, anglo-saxons, anglo normans, vikings and others would have to leave.
yours is a history of foreign invasions.

Last edited by bikerdruid; 07-04-2013 at 07:21 PM.
Old 07-04-2013, 07:12 PM   #38
yass

Worth repeating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post
I get newsletters from the UK Column. This is just in. I started to put it in the Jimmy Savile thread but thought maybe it should have a thread of it's own.

Behind The Paedophilia - Action Needed

The front page of the new issue of the UK Column carries the picture of a good man - an ex-teacher, a Muslim, who, OCVC students tell us, lost his job for trying to expose the most horrendous abuse against white teenagers by white male teachers over a period of years.

Contrast that with another teacher; a white male teacher from the same school, sacked for showing child pornography to students on school premises, and for allegedly exposing himself. What was his punishment, do you think?

Well, we're told his punishment was a compromise agreement - a golden handshake in return for keeping his mouth shut about the circumstances surrounding his dismissal.

The Muslim teacher was also dismissed - for doing his job. Students tell us he is currently going through an employment tribunal, which by all accounts is stacked against him.

The white male abuser is currently working again as a teacher in another school.

In the meantime, other alleged abusers remain in the school, despite allegations of the most horrendous abuse, including the showing of child pornography and verbal, physical and sexual abuse.

Someone at a high level has made a decision, it appears. That decision is that only paedophile rings involving Asian men will be investigated by the police. White gangs are actively protected by the establishment, and not only in the Thames Valley area. Whistleblowers from other police districts have told us of their efforts to get senior management to act on their investigations, only to be told to drop the cases.

As usual the mainstream media falls into the trap of whipping up feelings of rage in the public over the Asian paedophile gangs, whilst steadfastly refusing to investigate or accept evidence of white gangs. The Jimmy Savile case is the exception, of course, but that was not for want of trying, particularly on the part of the BBC.

As we wrote in the latest UK Column newspaper, the agenda here is to whip up bad feeling between communities in this country. The agenda is violence on the streets - a clash of civilisations.

The Oxford and Cherwell Valley scandal demonstrates this fact - despite the strength of the evidence, no-one in authority - including David Cameron who lives but a few miles away - is willing to take action, or even investigate. Why?

At lunchtime today, we broadcast a live special report on the OCVC case. We presented evidence. At the end, we provided contact details for two key organisations. Please contact them, and ask why?

You can watch the archive of today's broadcast at:

http://www.ukcolumn.org/video/uk-col...h-october-2012

Please distribute this message far and wide, and ask the question: why?

--

Join us for UK Column Live, our daily news update at midday on Mon, Tue, Wed and Fri, and at 2pm every Thursday.

Unsubscribe from this newsletter

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp

Last edited by yass; 07-04-2013 at 07:17 PM.
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2013, 01:16 AM   #39
rainbowdear

Default unmasking those of bad faith

Quote:
then you are not paying attention.
i appear in a lot of threads where bullshit is peddled.
so i did unmask you all those months ago didn't i?
rainbowdear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2013, 01:41 AM   #40
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowdear View Post
so i did unmask you all those months ago didn't i?
huh??
what are you on about?