Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 01-02-2019, 02:34 AM   #1
illuminumnuts

Exclamation Useful idiot Nick Clegg to 'help' Facebook grow up.

Someone has to call this out for what it is. Nick 'Blackmailed' Clegg is finally leaping into action, after first being 'inserted' into position last autumn. They could hardly have him 'get in there' on day one could they, as it would have been way too obvious. I might not be too popular saying this, but I don't actually think Zitterberg is that bad a guy. Yes, he is indeed a schmuck and part of the mafia at some level, but he seems to have been forced into this. For all of his immoral Facebook activities, I still reckon that he does believe in free speech. There was a very brief 'Defacebooking' campaign, run by the mass media last year, and I sensed it was like 'Come fully on board with us Zuck. Otherwise, we will make your share price fall, until you are forced out'. Soon after, Zuck relented and Clegghead was put in place.

Just like giving a few more police officers tasers is slowly morphing into a fully armed U.K. police force; just like special projects being introduced to tackle perceived 'Islamic extremism' is slowly morphing into tackling anything perceived as 'extremism' by the authorities; just like the recent push to tackle anything perceived as 'anti-semitism' is slowly morphing into tackling anything perceived as 'anti-Zionism' by the authorities; this new 'Independent Body', which Clegghead will no doubt be forced to create by his handlers, to tackle images promoting self-harm and suicide, will no doubt slowly morph into tackling anything on any social media website perceived as offensive by the authorities.

As I said, on general election night in June 2017, and how right I was:

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
Oh, and seeing Clegg get booted out and Sturgeon take a good pounding was also pleasant viewing. You can tell Clegghead is a total PTB stooge because of all the attention and accolades he was getting live on air. The firm message was 'he's a good egg and will end up doing something very meaningful'. Yes, I could easily see him travelling the world, like a junior version of Blair, and helping to screw people over wherever he goes.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-47036000 (Click on link for rest of bullshit.)

'Can Nick Clegg help Facebook grow up?
By Amol Rajan. (What a total arsehole.)

When interviewed, anyone starting a new job has an advantage over colleagues who have been in post for a long time: they can plausibly say that historic mistakes weren't their fault. Sir Nick Clegg deployed this advantage to full effect today. On several issues where I was expecting to meet resistance, and therefore have to push him, he instead put his hands up and acknowledged error.

On tax, he said the current system isn't working and needs to change. On the broader issue of regulation, he said that it's no longer sustainable for tech companies to say they don't like any or all regulation. These words - and the fact that he agreed to be interviewed at all - are part of a more open and conciliatory tone the company wants, through him, to adopt. Being the new boy who can soak up some of the pressure is clearly one part of his new role.

Another key part is explaining Europe to Facebook, and explaining Facebook to Europe. That's why he gave his first speech in Brussels, just yards from where he used to work. Facebook is 15 on Monday. Critics argue that its impulsive behaviour, historic recklessness over privacy, and constant utopianism are that of a teenager - by turns moody and dreamy.

Clegg, who acknowledges the company is in a bad place on a range of issues, is casting himself as the adult who can make this young company grow up. So much for the theory. What about the practice? On the awful issue of self-harm, he repeated the plan that Instagram has for addressing those images seen by Molly Russell, and striking a balance whereby those issuing a plea for help are still able to do so.

It is true that Facebook has made significant moves on transparency, in letting users know who is targeting them. But the impression persists that Mark Zuckerberg's astonishing innovation has unleashed something he and his team can't control. It is in the very nature of this technology that it throws up unforeseeable threats. Tackling those we know about is just the beginning of a democratic response to this new form of power.'
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 01-02-2019 at 08:23 AM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 06:56 AM   #2
serpentine

The presence of the internet for the generations that have grown up within it's influence has pushed some young people, with all the pressures and agendas being foisted upon them, into places where they simply can't cope.

A bit less idealism and a bit more pragmatism when dealing with other people's children is something that some only learn by experience.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 08:02 AM   #3
bamboozooka

the useful idiot running fakebooks propaganda arm.

https://americans4innovation.blogspo...filtrates.html
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2019, 08:24 PM   #4
illuminumnuts

Unhappy RIP Molly Russell.

So, the Digital, Culture, Media and Sport Select Committee has recently produced its final report on social media, not long after images of Molly Russell were conveniently splashed all over our TV screens, for several days on end. The PTB always have to have a poster boy or poster girl don't they. Of course, anyone who disagrees, with any element of what is being proposed, must be a very horrid and uncaring person indeed.

Personally, I think Molly Russell would be turning in her grave, if she knew what was really being done in her name. I think her father would be furious too, but he is already too furious to see the wood from the trees. This is quite understandable and I certainly can't blame him in any way at all, for how he is acting. He was happily going through life, then he suddenly lost his lovely daughter and maybe disturbing images on social media did have something to do with it.

However, what should be smacking her father in the face is that it is now 2019. For how many years have teenagers been self-harming and killing themselves, over disturbing images on social media? And the PTB are suddenly going to leap into action over Molly Russell are they? Like hell are they, as it would cut into their profits. Furthermore, her father should notice that everything which is 'supposedly' now happening, over his daughter's demise, isn't just about removing disturbing images from social media. The discourse is all about removing 'harmful content' and having an 'independent body' do it. Yes, I think I might have some idea about what they mean by 'harmful content' and it's sod all to do with self-harm images. It's just another component of the vicious police state being sneakily foisted upon us.

https://home.bt.com/news/uk-news/soc...11364337328934 (Click on link for rest of bullshit.)

'Fake news, disinformation and social media regulation: All you need to know. The Digital, Culture, Media and Sport Select Committee has produced its final report.

Social media sites should face a compulsory code of ethics in order to tackle harmful or illegal content online, a Commons committee has said. The report comes after a parliamentary inquiry into fake news by the Digital, Culture, Media and Sport Select Committee. Here are some key questions around what it all means.'

Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 28-02-2019 at 11:41 PM.
Old 28-02-2019, 10:18 PM   #5
illuminumnuts

Smile Journalope Amol Rajan up for Nobel Prize 'Lifetime Achievement' gong.

I hereby officially nominate journalope, Amol Rajan, for a Nobel Prize 'Lifetime Achievement' gong. I have personally written to the Nobel Committee and I really can't see them turning down my request. He bravely followed in the footsteps of some of the greatest explorers in world history, such as Columbus, Cook, Scott and Hillary, when he one day decided to delve into some of the darkest recesses of cyberspace. He rolled up his socks, put on his best trousers, adopted a most serious demeanour and spent many moons tirelessly hammering on his keyboard to get to the truth. In the end, he did finally manage to unearth some disturbing images of self-harm on some social media websites.

It is also said that he is soon going to move on with investigating some free falling skyscrapers.

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 28-02-2019 at 11:39 PM.