Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 08-04-2011, 04:25 PM   #1
glynn_doll
Inactive

Unhappy Million American March July 4th

Our attempts to stage a march July 4th in Washington DC and all state capitols here in the US are being thwarted by persons unknown (but I think we can can all take a pretty good guess). The organizer of the march has been banned from Facebook today, saying he needs a GOVERNMENT ID to log in for 'security reason'. I am probably next, as I have been posting quite a bit too. We have a page called 'Americans For Change' which I fear will also be shut down. I just want someone to know what is happening here! WE THE PEOPLE have been forsaken by THEY THE GOVERNMENT. I cannot believe this is happening. I guess I just never wanted to believe it was the way it is, but I have no choice now.
glynn_doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 04:37 PM   #2
logos880

If this is true then you should be posting this on as many forums as possible. Good luck!
Old 08-04-2011, 05:01 PM   #3
dgsd

What do you expect to gain out of this? Seriously! And I mean, like say ya get a million to March. What would you gain by the March that hasn't been awarded to your faction as of yet? Blowing the minds of some rich desk master/masters? I really am not buying that right there.

Lets say well, the us of a government is a syndicate that strong arms not only its foes but its people. "Ok so they do" so your answers to this is March in front of a building that most likely the one/ones your trying to make lasting impressions on probably wont see you for the fact mabye your marching on the wrong day? Since those persons are probably out for a round of golf sipping on Tom Collins while laughing at you. Or the parade route is detoured along the wrong side of the building. This is probably what has happened before on other so called march days.

So marching and beating on drums will turn it all around?
Sorry but I don't think so. Just being honest.
dgsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 05:04 PM   #4
sephera

When people desire the change, their will can be the guiding light. I'll send prayers and help.
sephera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 05:17 PM   #5
dgsd

Another thing I've been sort of itching my skull about. Is all this I will send positive thoughts,prayers, wishes, To these grounds of protests and or wrong doing? Does this even work anymore lol? Its like how many people do you talk to about this Japan disaster?
how many you see nodding there heads saying how sad so sad to bad now lets send happy thoughts and prayers so they will rise out of this!

Ok then I've talked to dozens apon dozens about this. Seen all these nice kind wording posts on here and there. But the thing that I wonder about is. Japan is still suffering like wtf? Is your Jedi mind tricks not working or is the true few ones with these abilities just better at the counter strike?

Prayer and all thats in that category has failed in this hour. What I'm thinking at the moment.
dgsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 06:09 PM   #6
sephera

Prayers and meditation work it just depends on the individual mastery of the person.
sephera is offline   Reply With Quote