Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 10-04-2011, 04:43 PM   #81
mohowkmrt

For some reason I always felt bad about going to hairdress(I had never them reached my shoulders though), thats why I used to shave my hair like once every 6 months, but even before seeing this thread I decided not to shave any hair at all, anywhere over my body, only because I came to a conclusion that whats natural should be preserved. Now I have another confirmation that I'm rigth. So I'm planning to have very long hair. Maybe interesting is that my facial hair doesn't grow longer than fem milimeters even though I don't shave them, maybe they are meant to be this length However I can't confirm that hair enhance your senses yet, mine are too short.

Regarding to some people that don't feel any extraordinary powers about their long hair, it is maybe that thay are unhealthy in some matter.
(This might be little offtopic, however) I myself stopped using soap(I only might use it rarely when it's really nessesary), shampoon, toothpaste(I only brush my teeth, but without anything), deodorants, or any other cosmetics, since I read a thread about how many chemicals are in these products(fluoride etc.). I would only use something that would by purely provided by nature to use as cosmethics. My philosophy is not to apply anything to skin wich you wouldn't eat and that bacteries aren't your eniemies if you live in harmony, on the contary they actually aid you if you live this way.
Now whats the point about this what I did to the topic. After like 3 maybe 4 weeks since I stopped using this stuff, I definatly feel better, and my hair and skin aren't getting covered with fat(I think it's the word) at all (and I of course only wash myself with water). I feel my hair to be clean even though I only use water to wash it. Moreover I dont get any kind of skin imperfections anymore and my mouth doesn't stink nor my teeth got any worse, they actually stopped aching periodically. For now the results are confirming my point, however I will be completly sure about it later. (now I think I should make a thread dedicated to these )

There also migth be something that diet matters as someone pointed out.

Anyway has anyone heard about long nails either on hands or feet to grant similiar extraordinary powers?
mohowkmrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 04:56 PM   #82
consciousness
Inactive

Anyone know why Buddhist monks keep their heads shaven ?
consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 05:04 PM   #83
curtaincat
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by consciousness View Post
Anyone know why Buddhist monks keep their heads shaven ?
yes, interesting point... and why does buddha say all life is suffering?

i think buddha is as bad as any religion, really.
curtaincat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 05:30 PM   #84
hammarberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtaincat View Post
yes, interesting point... and why does buddha say all life is suffering?

i think buddha is as bad as any religion, really.
Yea. Destroyed from inside out as the other religions... Well, they're ruined once they become "religion." And what can't be controlloled, is been wiped out. As the powergreedy people tried to do to the indians. Sad.
hammarberg is offline   Reply With Quote