Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 28-05-2010, 06:42 PM   #1
rainbow_dancer

Default Sun gazing

Hi everyone,

I was surprised that I haven't ran into sun gazing on this site, because this is one of the most revolutionary information now exiisting. I'll explain it in a nutshell.

Just by looking at the sun, you achieve perfect physical and mental health, you raise your awareness dramatically, and the most important: you do not need to consume any solid food - you live only from the prana coming from the sun.

This tehnique is spreading really fast, and it's so simple and completely free .

You stand straight barefooted and you look directly into the sun. You have to look during the safe hours (without any UV rays) and that is, till 1 hour after sunrise OR 1 hour before, till sunset. You start by looking at the sun 10 seconds. Each time you increase the duration by 10 seconds. Maximum limit and goal is 45 minutes uniterrupted looking at the sun. It takes only 270 days to get the full benefit.

I am currently on 3 minutes, but there are many people who are already on 45 minutes.

Here is one link about sun gazing, Hira Ratan Manek was the main source of spreading this knowledge around the world, he is living of the sun for quite some years now.

For more info google and youtube Sun gazing or Hira Ratan Manek.

Try it out for yourself.

Best wishes.
rainbow_dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2010, 10:31 PM   #2
littlelight

Actually, there is a very interesting thread about sungazing. Take a look: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44775
littlelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2010, 08:54 AM   #3
rainbow_dancer

This is a proof about the power of these truth vibrations. Few hours after my post, somebody managed to do the same .
rainbow_dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 12:10 AM   #4
lovely2510

Smile Sungazing

Just recently I was able to watched the movie What If? The Movie @ http://www.whatifthemovie.tv where one of the master sun gazer Hira Ratan Manek talks about the techniques and benefits of sun gazing. Indeed sun offers lots of energies for the good of mankind. It has been there long time ago, just waiting to be unleash but in unleashing the sun's energy we must take extra pre- cautions, we need the guidance of the masters/expert in sun gazing.
lovely2510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 04:00 AM   #5
jikwan
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_dancer View Post
Hi everyone,

I was surprised that I haven't ran into sun gazing on this site, because this is one of the most revolutionary information now exiisting. I'll explain it in a nutshell.

Just by looking at the sun, you achieve perfect physical and mental health, you raise your awareness dramatically, and the most important: you do not need to consume any solid food - you live only from the prana coming from the sun.

This tehnique is spreading really fast, and it's so simple and completely free .

You stand straight barefooted and you look directly into the sun. You have to look during the safe hours (without any UV rays) and that is, till 1 hour after sunrise OR 1 hour before, till sunset. You start by looking at the sun 10 seconds. Each time you increase the duration by 10 seconds. Maximum limit and goal is 45 minutes uniterrupted looking at the sun. It takes only 270 days to get the full benefit.

I am currently on 3 minutes, but there are many people who are already on 45 minutes.

Here is one link about sun gazing, Hira Ratan Manek was the main source of spreading this knowledge around the world, he is living of the sun for quite some years now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlCJPxxKoaY

For more info google and youtube Sun gazing or Hira Ratan Manek.

Try it out for yourself.

Best wishes.

how do you know this? direct experience?
btw, ive sungazed 4 months hrm method. stopped now
theres reason to believe hrm is a fraud

very very few people have benefitted from sungazing
practically no one does it without food
visit yahoo s gazing group. its the biggest forum
they expose the great hoax

i belive you can live off only the sun
the body must be detoxed and at optimum health
even before you try s gzing
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 04:04 AM   #6
jikwan
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovely2510 View Post
Just recently I was able to watched the movie What If? The Movie @ http://www.whatifthemovie.tv where one of the master sun gazer Hira Ratan Manek talks about the techniques and benefits of sun gazing. Indeed sun offers lots of energies for the good of mankind. It has been there long time ago, just waiting to be unleash but in unleashing the sun's energy we must take extra pre- cautions, we need the guidance of the masters/expert in sun gazing.
Indeed sun offers lots of energies for the good of mankind. you said

to say such a thing and use "indeed" means you have great experience

if not, you should be quiet
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote