Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 08-07-2017, 04:40 PM   #1
st jimmy

Default Personalised cancer vaccine – no virus

I already knew that “virus hunters” have been trying to prove “scientifically” that cancer is caused by a virus, but as far as I can tell, this is still not the official story on cancer.
I think I should add some arguments that the idea that vaccines can be used to fight cancer is ridiculous. But before I can, I have to figure out how anybody could believe such a thing in the first place.
I can find lots of alternative ideas on health care. I haven’t found anything to show that treatment of cancer victims with vaccines is ridiculous.

Furthermore the fact that this is customised (personalised) “treatment” means that it would be impossible to “scientifically” prove the efficacy.
It is not intended to become a mono-therapy but only in combination with the surgical removal of cancer, radiation and/or chemotherapy. I can imagine that the cancer vaccines have less adverse (“side”) effects than radiation and chemotherapy.

There have been earlier investigations into the possibility of cancer vaccines.
Earlier, unsuccessful cancer vaccines usually targeted a single distinctive cancer protein shared among patients, but these new ones are specific to an individual patient’s tumour.

For the last couple of months some articles have appeared about the revolutionary approach by the company BioNTech. This was based on a phase I trial of a total of 19 skin cancer victims of which 12 remained cancer free up to 32 months.
If I understand correctly, the theory is that by injecting the body with similar “neoantigens” that can be found in a tumour, which look foreign to the immune system, the immune system (T-cells) learns to attack the cancer cells. These neoantigens are specific to an individual patient’s tumour.

Similar results come from an international trial using a vaccine developed by Ugur Sahin of University Medical Center of Johannes Gutenberg University in Mainz, Germany.
They injected RNA coding for tumour neoantigens into the lymph nodes of 13 advanced melanoma patients whose tumours had been removed. Eleven remain cancer-free up to 26 months later, including two whose tumours reappeared, then shrank or were surgically removed: http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/...p-cancer-check

Here’s another recent article.
The small Phase I trials need to be followed by larger studies, but the impressive results suggest the new approach work far better than earlier cancer vaccines.
These new cancer vaccines appears to have prevented early relapses in 12 people with skin cancer: http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/201.../#.WWEhnRXyi9I

To make this treatment more convincing nice photos like the following are shown. This supposedly shows a T-cell attacking a cell infected with cancer.

Last edited by st jimmy; 08-07-2017 at 04:44 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2017, 01:45 PM   #2
Muntic0re

It's indeed an interesting discovery! But how long should we wait for this miracle vaccine? I recently was diagnosed with liver cancer by accident while having ultrasound examination with this machine https://bimedis.com/search/search-it...ound-equipment . The doctor gave me 5 years. I hope that this vaccine will be tested and released in production in this time period 'cause I have so many things to do.

Last edited by Muntic0re; 23-08-2017 at 10:28 AM.
Muntic0re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2017, 02:11 PM   #3
eddy64

sounds like immunotherapy to me :- http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/our-...-immunotherapy

I got a job as a petrol pump for the government undercover, come here I want to talk to you. here didn't you kill my brother? didn't you kill didn't you kill my brother, didn't you kill didn't you kill my brother?
eddy64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2017, 02:27 PM   #4
supertzar

I know someone who developed a database used by a major research hospital to identify all viruses and cancers in a patient and to compare across others. The idea is to target the specific type of cancer with the drugs that work best (in their opinion; the concept could be applied to herbal medicine I think.) Certain viruses kept showing up. SV40 was prevalent in a certain middle age demographic with particular cancers.

Last edited by supertzar; 22-08-2017 at 02:28 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2017, 02:35 PM   #5
bamboozooka

i saw a DI presentation on salvestrols where he implies cancer is a fungus. so i've been reading up about them.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2017, 04:07 PM   #6
st jimmy

It is not even claimed that cancer is caused by a virus.
So how could a "vaccine" work?
Old 22-08-2017, 04:12 PM   #7
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
I don't know about vaccines but from what my friend showed me there seems to be a correlation with certain cancers and viruses.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2017, 04:37 PM   #8
eddy64

well there is already at least one vaccine for the hpv virus that causes a certain type of cancer :- https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/...hpv-fact-sheet

I got a job as a petrol pump for the government undercover, come here I want to talk to you. here didn't you kill my brother? didn't you kill didn't you kill my brother, didn't you kill didn't you kill my brother?
eddy64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2017, 01:24 PM   #9
st jimmy

This looks to me like another sham to warn us about the dangers of sex...
Not only does it state that the human papillomaviruses (HPVs), that’s transmitted through sex, cause cancer, it also states that “having many children” causes cancer...
Obviously the best solution is to not have sex at all. But there is also a vaccine that supposedly prevents infection with HPV.
The story in the Original Post is about poisoning a cancer victim with a “personalised cancer vaccine” to fight the cancer (this isn’t a vaccine to prevent an infection with a virus that supposedly causes cancer).

There is evidence that shows that the main objective for vaccines is depopulation.
If they would succeed in producing vaccines to reduce fertility, this wouldn’t be discovered (especially with the same elite that control big pharma, also controlling education and mainstream media).
And such a strategy would really cut both ways, because the happy couple that would be “helped” by the medical industry with artificial insemination techniques to give them a baby, would stand in awe of big pharma, which would be to blame for their misfortune in the first place…

The GAVI Alliance was founded in 2000 with the help of the Gates Foundation, other donors include: the Rockefeller foundation, UNICEF, World Health Organization (WHO), and World Bank.
GAVI has the goal of vaccinating the entire third World.
Obviously part of the plan is to reduce fertility for depopulation purposes.
The research by Jurriaan Maessen, is an important source for information on anti-fertility vaccines.
There are not only vaccines to reduce fertility, but pregnant women are forced to get vaccinated, which has caused abortions in Thailand and the Philippines: http://www.oldthinkernews.com/2010/0...ion-reduction/

A 2010 study conducted by the Philippine Medical Association (PMA) indicated that Philippine women were “unwittingly vaccinated against their own children”.
By linking hCG with tetanus antigens in a vaccine, researchers fool a woman’s immune system into producing antibodies against hCG, which makes her allergic to her own embryo.
Once her immune system is sufficiently stimulated against hCG, the pregnant woman will spontaneously abort the embryo: https://www.pop.org/bad-blood-in-the-philippines/

The following report shows that influenza vaccination causes abortions in lab animals; Ayoub & Yazbak “Influenza Vaccination During Pregnancy: A Critical Assessment of the Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP)” (2006): http://www.whale.to/vaccine/ayoub.pdf

The 1978 WHO task force “Evaluating the safety and efficacy of placental antigen vaccines for fertility regulation”, shows initiatives to use vaccines for reduced fertility.
It even shows that they already knew then that hCG can cause abortions: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...00215-0170.pdf
Quote:
Although substantial progress has been made over the last few years in the provision of family planning services to many of the World's populations, there is still an urgent need for a greater variety of safe, effective and acceptable methods of fertility regulation to meet widely differing personal, cultural and service requirements.
Immunization as a prophylactic measure is now so widely accepted that it has been suggested that one method of fertility regulation which might have wide appeal as well as great ease of service delivery would be an anti-fertility vaccine.
(…)
In principle, anti-fertility vaccines may: (a) prevent sperm transport and/or fertilization; (b) prevent or disrupt implantation; and (c) prevent blastocyst development.
(…)
Several potential complications have to be considered upon immunization of humans with immunogenic conjugates of HCG-derived antigens. Some of these hazards are related to potential disruption of the endocrinological balance and maternal-embryonal relationships; others are related to the possible autoimmunity induced with human-derived material as an autoantigen. Consideration of these potential hazards should provide guidelines for design and evaluation of animal and human studies.

Last edited by st jimmy; 24-08-2017 at 01:27 PM.
Old 27-08-2017, 01:02 AM   #10
bard

That's just a bunch of bullshit designed to make money off people's misfortune.

For alternatives, look up the pancreatic enzymes therapy of Dr. William Donald Kelley. See for example here:
http://www.dr-gonzalez.com/history_of_treatment.htm

There is also a good book "Cancer as a metabolic disease" by Thomas Seyfried.
Old 27-08-2017, 01:10 AM   #11
spock

Dr Mary's Monkey.
spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2017, 04:04 PM   #12
st jimmy

According to the following scientific looking report, gemcitabine-based chemotherapy is highly superior to a combination of pancreatic enzymes, nutritional supplements, detoxification, and an organic diet for the treatment of pancreatic cancer: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2860407/

Quote:
At enrollment, the treatment groups had no statistically significant differences in patient characteristics, pathology, quality of life, or clinically meaningful laboratory values. Kaplan-Meier analysis found a 9.7-month difference in median survival between the chemotherapy group (median survival, 14 months) and enzyme treatment groups (median survival, 4.3 months) and found an adjusted-mortality hazard ratio of the enzyme group compared with the chemotherapy group of 6.96 (P < .001). At 1 year, 56% of chemotherapy-group patients were alive, and 16% of enzyme-therapy patients were alive. The quality of life ratings were better in the chemotherapy group than in the enzyme-treated group (P < .01).
Old 10-09-2017, 04:01 PM   #13
st jimmy

Default Zika cancer treatment

I’ve heard some bizarre stories on the Zika virus, that since it was discovered by the Rockefeller foundation in 1947, then in 2015 suddenly started to misform babies’ heads (microcephaly)…
I’ve also heard strange stories about cancer treatment, not in the least that cancer can be fought with vaccines.

New research shows that the Zika virus kills brain cancer stem cells, the kind of cells most resistant to standard treatments. Fortunately the Zika infection and chemotherapy-radiation treatment are complementary in treating glioblastoma, the most common form of brain cancer.
We wouldn’t want to stop the regular treatment that is lethal in itself: https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0905093623.htm

This is one of the worst written “scientific” reports I’ve ever read, it doesn’t even have a separate “conclusion” and “discussion”. Here it is for anybody that wants to read it – Zhe Zhu et al “Zika virus has oncolytic activity against glioblastoma stem cells”: http://jem.rupress.org/content/early...5/jem.20171093

Quote:
To test the effects of ZIKV on normal adult human neural cells, we inoculated nonmalignant neural tissues from adult epilepsy specimens (Fig. 3, T–V). ZIKV did not infect normal adult human brain tissues, including NeuN+ neurons (Fig. 3, W and Y) and GFAP+ glial cells (Fig. 3, X and Z), as limited viral replication was detected compared with glioblastomas (Fig. S2, N and O). In addition, compared with GSCs and DGCs, the human brain neural cell cultures that were derived from epilepsy patients (NM55 and NM177) or from differentiated human neural stem cells (Hu-DNCs) demonstrated limited ZIKV infection (Fig. S2, P–U).
(…)
We recapitulated relevant conditions for human brain tumor therapy using mice. As mice are not natural hosts for ZIKV, pathogenesis studies have used animals with acquired or genetic deficiencies of type I IFN signaling (Lazear et al., 2016). To overcome this limitation, we used a mouse-adapted ZIKV-Dakar that had gained virulence through passage in a Rag1?/? host (Govero et al., 2016; Sapparapu et al., 2016).
(…)
To. assess the oncolytic effects of ZIKV in vivo, we generated mouse gliomas from two different mouse cell lines (GL261 and CT-2A) grown in syngeneic hosts. Glioma cells were transduced with a luciferase reporter and permitted to form tumors, which were validated by bioluminescence imaging and histopathology (Fig. 4, C–E). Mice with tumors were randomized into two groups and treated 2 wk after implantation with either PBS control or mouse-adapted ZIKV-Dakar (103 focus-forming units [FFU]). Histological examination at 1 wk after tumor treatment demonstrated that the ZIKV-treated tumors were smaller in size compared with PBS-treated tumors (Fig. 4, F–I).

Notably, ZIKV infection extended the life spans of tumor-bearing mice (Fig. 4 J). To test whether tumor-bearing mice could benefit from a higher dose of virus, we inoculated 105 FFU of the mouse-adapted ZIKV-Dakar at 1 wk after implantation with the GL261 model. The survival time of tumor-bearing mice was greater compared with that of the control or the 103-FFU dose (Fig. 4 K). To determine the specificity of cell targeting, we stained for ZIKV antigen and markers of stem cell proliferation and differentiation (Fig. 4, L–T). ZIKV infected ?6% of glioma cells at the endpoint (Fig. 4 T), with the majority of these cells expressing the precursor marker SOX2 (Fig. 4, L, M, and T). In contrast, GFAP+ tumor cells were less infected (Fig. 4, N and O). Effects on proliferating cell populations were measured by Ki-67 staining and BrdU treatment and staining.
The following pictures reportedly shows cancer cells on the left, and on the right after treatment with Zika, the cancer has disappeared.
Old 19-09-2017, 01:54 PM   #14
velma

No about cancer, but mum whose daughter had measles wants the government to consider penalties against parents who choose not to vaccinate their children.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/health-...aughteraughter co
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 09:21 AM   #15
elshaper
Inactive

Why do people believe in these kind of crap?

Quote:
NHS patients wanted to test 'universal' jab
www. bbc.co.uk/news/health-41467097
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 10:14 PM   #16
velma

A mother in the US state of Michigan has been sentenced to seven days in jail after she refused a judge's order to have her son vaccinated.

Rebecca Bredow would not let her nine-year-old be immunised after initially agreeing with the father to do so.

Her ex-husband has now been awarded temporary primary custody in order to get the boy the jab.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41504796
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 10:39 PM   #17
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
I have heard about the theory.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 04:56 PM   #18
st jimmy

Default HPV vaccines and cancer

When I started this thread, I couldn’t find the right words to explain that the idea of fighting cancer with “personalised vaccines” is ridiculous, but I’ll give it a try now.

It seems plausible that injecting the body with similar “neoantigens” that can be found in a cancer tumour, would cause cancer (or at the very least would cause harm) instead of fighting cancer.
If these “neoantigens” don’t cause damage to the body, however, it seems implausible that cancer tumours would cause harm at all.

Further reasoning leads to the conclusion that personalised cancer vaccines could only work, if our immune system fights cancer tumours, which could mean that cancer is caused by a deficiency of the immune system...
If that hypothesis is correct, the best way to fight cancer is to give your immune system a boost, which can be done by a healthy and varied diet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy
When I started this thread, I didn’t even realise that the controversial HPV vaccines (HPV: Human PapillomaVirus) have been marketed as cervical cancer prevention. These HPV vaccines supposedly prevent infections with viruses that in turn cause cancer.
The idea that a viral infection could cause cancer isn’t nearly as ridiculous as that the Zika virus can fight brain cancer.

I will try to explain how easily statistics can be manipulated in relation with the HPV vaccines.
The theory that having sex and becoming infected with certain viruses causes cancer could be “scientifically” proven in the following hypothetical way...
If for example a large percentage of women in a trial are prostitutes, this could have the following consequences.
Prostitutes are known to have many sexual encounters. It is also known that prostitutes have a high risk of certain diseases. Furthermore a relatively large percentage of prostitutes are drug addicts.
If for example using hard drugs increases the risk of cancer, and combining this with certain diseases that often happen for prostitutes, this could already be used to create evidence...

After writing the previous as sort of a writing exercise, I found the following information on the internet.

Here’s the literature review M. Soohoo et al “Cervical HPV Infection in Female Sex Workers: A Global Perspective” (2013): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3915319/
In this article the conclusion is drawn that “In female sex workers (FSWs), the risk of HPV infection and cervical cancer is especially high”.
The question is by what this is caused. My theory is that this is (or could be) caused by “recreational” drug abuse, but according to the state media this is caused by many sexual contacts.
To make the manipulation of statistics more obvious, we can see the bizarre conclusion that “One study saw that HPV prevalence was higher in 20-year-old or younger women compared to women over 20 years old”. If younger FSWs (prostitutes) have been infected more with HPV than older FSWs, this contradicts the theory that sex causes HPV infection. Obviously this was written to convince women that especially sex at a young age causes cancer…

It is also mentioned that many FSWs are HIV-positive, so if you follow the theory that HIV causes immune deficiency (AIDS), you could also reach the conclusion that cervical cancer is caused by immune deficiency.
According to this literature review the median overall prevalence of HPV among HIV positive FSW is 73.3% (ranging from 32-87%). To manipulate the results, prostitutes with HIV infection were removed from the main analysis. This is especially doubtful, when you realise that there is no reliable HIV-test, which means that HIV-positive can’t be used for a scientific conclusion.

Then I looked for a paper on the relation between drug abuse and cervical cancer. Strangely I couldn’t find much…
The following paper focuses on cocaine in relation with HPV - H. Minkoff et al “The Relationship between Cocaine Use and Human Papillomavirus Infections in HIV-Seropositive and HIV-Seronegative Women”: https://www.hindawi.com/journals/idog/2008/587082/
Look at the formulation of this conclusion:
Quote:
Cocaine use is associated with an increased risk of detection of both prevalent and incident oncogenic HPV infection, as well as an increased risk of HPV-positive SIL over time.

Another well-known risk factor in getting cancer is smoking; the cocaine users were often also heavy smokers:
Quote:
Table 1 shows the demographic characteristics of the study population at baseline. Women acknowledging crack/cocaine use were older, more likely to be African Americans, less likely to be Hispanic, had more sex partners in the last six months, and were more likely to report heavy cigarette use.
Also interesting is that studies are referenced, which show that cocaine abuse causes immune deficiency:
Quote:
In one study of lymphocytes from individuals with cocaine in their urine, it was found that “Memory" CD8+ T cell subpopulations (i.e., CD45RO+) were reduced in the cocaine-positive patients leading the authors to conclude that this might “represent a disruption of particular immunologic cell networks which could ultimately influence host resistance to infection".
(…)
Shen and colleagues, evaluating a mouse model in which cocaine was injected intraperitoneally found that all immune parameters, other than lymphocyte transformation of the splenic or the peripheral blood lymphocytes, were suppressed [11].
Other investigators have shown that withdrawal from cocaine can also induce deleterious immune alterations. Using a rat model, Avila demonstrated that repeated exposure to cocaine followed by withdrawal led to activation of the neuroendocrine stress response, which alters cellular immunity and possibly contributes to an increased susceptibility to infection [13].
(…)
Perhaps most germane to our findings is the work of Lopez [33] and colleagues, who found that daily cocaine administration induced a significant decrease in the number of IgA+ cells with a concomitant increase in the number of CD8+ cells per villi in the intestinal lamina propria (ILP).

I have also found a more recent story about the teenager Jasmin Soriat from Vienna, who died after being poisoned with the HPV vaccine, Gardasil, with interesting background information.
Johan Missliwetz was ordered by the court to perform a second autopsy on Soriat’s body, and concluded that the HPV vaccine could have been the cause of death. After Missliwetz reported his results to the drug regulation authorities, he received many calls from “senior members of the medical establishment”. They attempted to “intervene” and many professors asked him to stop talking about vaccination tests. Missliwetz has subsequently taken an “early retirement”.

The Independent published an article about 131 young women who suffered HPV vaccine injuries. Another 18 young women came forward only a week later.

According to Bernard Dalbergue, who worked directly with Gardasil’s manufacturer, Merck:
Quote:
The full extent of the Gardasil scandal needs to be assessed: everyone knew when this vaccine was released on the American market that it would prove to be worthless. Diane Harper, a major opinion leader in the United States, was one of the first to blow the whistle, pointing out the fraud and scam of it all.
I predict that Gardasil will become the greatest medical scandal of all time because at some point in time, the evidence will add up to prove that this vaccine, technical and scientific feat that it may be, has absolutely no effect on cervical cancer and that all the very many adverse effects which destroy lives and even kill, serve no other purpose than to generate profit for the manufacturers. Gardasil is useless and costs a fortune!
In addition, decision-makers at all levels are aware of it! Cases of Guillain-Barré syndrome, paralysis of the lower limbs, vaccine-induced MS and vaccine-induced encephalitis can be found, whatever the vaccine.
Dianne Harper is one of the very few specialists on HPV in the world; she explained:
Quote:
the benefit to public health is nothing, there is no reduction in cervical cancers, they are just postponed, unless the protection lasts for at least 15 years, and over 70% of all sexually active females of all ages are vaccinated.
According to Christian Fiala:
Quote:
No-one has shown that the HPV vaccine actually reduces the rate of cervical cancer.
As long as we have no proof that cervical cancer is caused by HPV, it is fundamentally useless to vaccinate against HPV because the chances are the cancer will occur whether there is HPV or not.
Peter Duesberg, who was once a highly respected biochemist, before he became ridiculed for his views on HIV/AIDS, takes this a step further:
Quote:
The [HPV] vaccine should be stopped until it’s proved that it protects against cancer… It has the highest number of side-effects ever of any vaccine.
In the US, it has more side-effects reported than all other vaccines combined. Since there is no scientific evidence that it will do anything else than occasionally cause warts, which will be eliminated by the immune system, there is no need for vaccination against this virus.
http://www.collective-evolution.com/...ks-for-itself/
(archived here: http://archive.fo/7a5zB)
Old 15-12-2017, 10:49 AM   #19
dumbcritic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bard View Post
That's just a bunch of bullshit designed to make money off people's misfortune.

For alternatives, look up the pancreatic enzymes therapy of Dr. William Donald Kelley. See for example here:
http://www.dr-gonzalez.com/history_of_treatment.htm

There is also a good book "Cancer as a metabolic disease" by Thomas Seyfried.
The Gonzalez protocol was tested and shown not to work https://respectfulinsolence.com/2009...-than-useless/ https://respectfulinsolence.com/2009...to-the-failed/ https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/gon...art-i-results/ https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/gon...ii-loose-ends/
''Chlorine is a deadly poison gas employed on European battlefields in World War I. Sodium is a corrosive metal which burns upon contact with water. Together they make a placid and unpoisonous material, table salt. Why each of these substances has the properties it does is a subject called chemistry'' - Carl Sagan

Why is it that the loudest critics of ''Big Pharma'' are Big Placebo?

Last edited by dumbcritic; 15-12-2017 at 10:58 AM.
dumbcritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2017, 10:56 AM   #20
dumbcritic

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
You collect tumour and blood samples and go through a long process to create the vaccine (some of which is explained in the following link) https://www.fiercebiotech.com/sponso...identification This is needed to try and identify the patients' own neoantigens, or newly formed antigens that are often found in cancer cells but usually haven't been recognised by the immune system. The contents of the vaccines are taken up by antigen presenting cells and educate certain T-cells to recognise and attack specific targets on the cancer cells and thereby kill them. What makes these an attractive target is that they (neoantigens) are seen as ''foreign'' to the immune system so there should be no tolerance (central or peripheral). Responses to them also drive checkpoint inhibitor efficacy http://science.sciencemag.org/content/348/6230/69.long

However a number of problems need to be overcome. The current in silico approaches have limited ability to predict the right neoantigens for both CD4+ (~5%) http://journals.plos.org/ploscompbio...l.pcbi.1000048 and CD8+ (~20%) T-cells http://www.cell.com/immunity/fulltex...613(17)30042-0 The former help expand and enhance the function of CD8+ T-cells, mediate tumour-associated macrophage repolarisation, have antiangiogenic effects and other antitumour immune mechanisms http://www.cancerletters.info/articl...022-8/fulltext
''Chlorine is a deadly poison gas employed on European battlefields in World War I. Sodium is a corrosive metal which burns upon contact with water. Together they make a placid and unpoisonous material, table salt. Why each of these substances has the properties it does is a subject called chemistry'' - Carl Sagan

Why is it that the loudest critics of ''Big Pharma'' are Big Placebo?

Last edited by dumbcritic; 15-12-2017 at 11:05 AM.
dumbcritic is offline   Reply With Quote