Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Recommended Reading, Viewing and Audio

Old 10-05-2007, 05:34 AM   #101
anders lindman

HIV-AIDS Fact Or Fraud

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...91712431946916

HIV not the cause of AIDS?! Can't medical science and doctors be trusted? In many cases they probably can be trusted, but as this video shows, this may not be so when it comes to AIDS. In fact, if what is said in this video is correct, then the causal link between HIV and AIDS is very weak, so weak as to probably be nonexistent.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 05:59 AM   #102
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxanna222 View Post
Glad you saw the link hagbard, cheers. This one is about Walmart. Its quite long but worth watching to better understand the effects a company like that has on economics/other countries etc etc. Really disgusting corporation. For those residing in the U.S., where they are so abundant I urge you to watch this documentary and boycott them. Bless and Cheers.

http://www.moneytube.com/video.php?v=11062&m=96871
It looks like Wal-Mart is a huge success in the U.S. It would be interesting to visit some Wal-Marts. Does Wal-Mart have any large competitor?

Last edited by anders lindman; 10-05-2007 at 06:08 AM.
Old 10-05-2007, 11:23 PM   #103
bicycle

Coast To Coast AM Wednesday May 9th 2007 Host George Noory Guest1 Stephan Schwartz Guest2 Katherine Albrecht Guest3 Christopher C. Burt:Recap Human Chipping Appearing briefly at the start of the program,privacy advocate Katherine Albrecht commented on an upcoming experiment in which microchips will be implanted in a group of Alzheimer's patients.She considers such testing unethical and announced the launching of the protest website antichips.com.Extreme Weather During the first half-hour,author Christopher Burt commented on the recent spate of extreme weather,such as a very early tropical storm.He foresees an increase in rainfall as well as record-setting heat.Consciousness & Remote Viewing Researcher,author,and adventurer Stephan A. Schwartz discussed his work on non-locality,consciousness and remote viewing. Evidence shows that some part of our consciousness exists outside of time/space,he said,and all consciousness is interconnected and interdependent.This connectivity allows for morphogenic fields to be created,he added.It was Edgar Cayce's "distant viewing" of the Dead Sea Scrolls (before their discovery) that first got Schwartz interested in remote viewing.As developed in the 1970s,remote viewing provides information that can be independently validated. Moments of religious ecstasy,genius,and remote viewing are all similar experiences,but they are modulated by their context and intention,he explained.Schwartz also spoke about his work decades ago as the Special Assistant for Research and Analysis to the Chief of Naval Operations.While in this position,he took it upon himself to investigate whether the "Philadelphia Experiment" ever happened.Invisibility testing did not take place aboard the USS Eldridge, he said,though there was some testing of magnetic fields that caused minor disturbances--but nothing like the claims that sailors were fused into the ship's bulkheads.

http://conspiracycentral.net:6969/st...6ab3afd001408c
bicycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 12:05 PM   #104
zircon

Default frenzy for "anti-aging" cream

http://www.orange.co.uk/video/player..._1&article=uk#

first the total scandal of no trial for the shooting of de menezes on this video thread;
then if you click on the business tab, follow "Shoppers scrabble for anti-ageing cream"
what's it coming to?
"Only the Good discerns the good" Elisabeth Barrett Browning
zircon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 01:10 PM   #105
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxanna222 View Post
Glad you saw the link hagbard, cheers. This one is about Walmart. Its quite long but worth watching to better understand the effects a company like that has on economics/other countries etc etc. Really disgusting corporation. For those residing in the U.S., where they are so abundant I urge you to watch this documentary and boycott them. Bless and Cheers.

http://www.moneytube.com/video.php?v=11062&m=96871
Very interesting, Roxanna. thanks.

I've been trying to buy my groceries from small, privately-owned local shops recently, but now I'm going to work at it even harder!

Have you seen this? It is a useful guide to ethical shopping:

http://www.bigbarn.co.uk/

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 01:15 PM   #106
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
It looks like Wal-Mart is a huge success in the U.S. It would be interesting to visit some Wal-Marts. Does Wal-Mart have any large competitor?
A few like Tesco (unless it's bought out that since I last checked! Wouldn't surprise me!) But Tesco are just as bad, selling cheap nasty GM, chemical-laden food produced in Third World intensive farms. Tesco's own brand tea all comes from India where the pickers are paid 15p a day and live in tin shacks.

Tesco are not selling fair trade and organic produce out of the kindnesss of their heart! They're doing it because of consumer pressure! This is where the real power lies. If you don't like the place then don't buy anything from them!

Old 12-05-2007, 05:28 PM   #107
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
A few like Tesco (unless it's bought out that since I last checked! Wouldn't surprise me!) But Tesco are just as bad, selling cheap nasty GM, chemical-laden food produced in Third World intensive farms. Tesco's own brand tea all comes from India where the pickers are paid 15p a day and live in tin shacks.

Tesco are not selling fair trade and organic produce out of the kindnesss of their heart! They're doing it because of consumer pressure! This is where the real power lies. If you don't like the place then don't buy anything from them!
Ok, but isn't Tesco a UK company?
Old 12-05-2007, 10:36 PM   #108
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
Ok, but isn't Tesco a UK company?
Yes, but if the USA doesn't have Tesco subsidiaries then it's probably the only country in the world that doesn't! The cartel behind Tesco is massive and international.

Old 13-05-2007, 06:07 AM   #109
king

Default Dr. Nick Begich Radio Show archives

Changing the Way We See the World
Listen Live Weekdays, Monday through Friday, 5:00 - 7:00PM Eastern Time
www.gcnlive.com

Archived Shows
http://www.earthpulse.com/src/category.asp?catid=3
king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2007, 09:28 PM   #110
narcolepticwatchman

narcolepticwatchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2007, 04:21 AM   #111
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
Yes, but if the USA doesn't have Tesco subsidiaries then it's probably the only country in the world that doesn't! The cartel behind Tesco is massive and international.
In Sweden there are no Tesco or Wal-Mart stores as far as i know. I'm more worried about a monopoly like Microsoft, which seems to have a total monopoly in all countries.
Old 14-05-2007, 04:50 AM   #112
laid back mac

laid back mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2007, 07:05 AM   #113
teslafire

A View from Space 5/12/07

Queen Elizabeth's visit to USA inc.
Pilgrim Society
Phi Beta Kappa
9/11: Created to be Exposed
teslafire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2007, 07:37 AM   #114
montag
Inactive

Tesla the link you provided doesn't work for me, do you have another?
montag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2007, 10:29 AM   #115
teslafire

Here ya go:

9/11: Created to be Exposed
teslafire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2007, 04:12 PM   #116
zircon

Default Why the Mind is not Consciousness

You may all have seen this one, by the late Ian Xel Lungold.

But if anyone knows any more about flicker frequency, I wonder if it could hold a clue as to why our perception is held within the confines of 24 frames per second, and also what lies beyond that speed. This relates to stress and how much can be handled, and how the Machine uses those limits to ensure we are all operating at above stress tolerance levels. Also why we are never told this by the organisations who use it to manipulate us. Could hold a key to what runs the control system.

But it also shows that in fact the mind is a tool of personal consciousness and not personal consciousness itself. Thus it has to be let go of, relaxed or even stopped when it goes too far.

By the way, rhodocrosite crystals help release the mind of mental verbiage and mental clutter, incessant noise, and connect to the body vibration, when this is needed.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...&q=mayan+majix
"Only the Good discerns the good" Elisabeth Barrett Browning
zircon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2007, 04:16 PM   #117
deca

Alex jones interviews Dr. Nick Begich
friday 12th May 2007
Mind control and more.....

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...58020621411399
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2007, 10:08 PM   #118
anders lindman