Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 16-08-2011, 01:41 PM   #21
theabbot 7
Inactive

you forgot a couple

Bifrons

Bifrons is a demon, Earl of Hell, with six legions of demons under his command. He teaches sciences and arts, the virtues of the gems and woods, herbs, and changes corpses from their original grave into other places, sometimes putting magick lights on the graves that seem candles. He appears as a monster, but then changes his shape into that of a man.

like all fallen's, Bifrons has a sad story. he was forced to watch as all 12 of his children were slaughtered by the hands of Mastema. until the moment came were he could take his wife and run, only to be chased by Enoch. hes wife burned at the stake, he jumped in the fire and joined her....yeah it wasn't about love, it was lust... alright.
theabbot 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2011, 06:19 PM   #22
lightgiver

Default Tattoo Removal

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehorseman View Post
"oh yeah that makes sense" and then before you know it you're getting a tattoo of something on your back that you can't really see anyway because its on your back.

http://youtu.be/SmHkPXZMlts
You could always have them removed,nothing is permanent

http://www.seansbodyart.com/tattoo_removal.htm

http://spiritualinquiry.com/articles...-is-permanent/

Last edited by lightgiver; 16-08-2011 at 06:20 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2011, 09:14 PM   #23
loveisthelaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post

Yes, I am well aware of my avatar and it's similarity to various symbols you posted; I actually designed and drew it myself, and every part has a meaning and purpose, yet it is unique, personal to myself. My symbol.

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.

Last edited by loveisthelaw; 16-08-2011 at 09:21 PM.
loveisthelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 05:26 AM   #24
lavista4u

Its all part of the magic...one way or the other...they have to tell humanity..what they doing to us to complete the ritual...

The whole thing is not actually a secret...Its should be open for the magic to really work on us...

Anyways....I'm coming after them and they know their time is up...
lavista4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2011, 10:56 AM   #25
baphomat
Banned

An amusing book really, a grammar of amusing riddles and encrypted puzzles.
baphomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2011, 04:50 PM   #26
lightgiver

Default The Book of Abramelin

The Book of Abramelin tells the story of an Egyptian mage named Abramelin, or Abra-Melin, who taught a system of magic to Abraham of Worms, a German Jew presumed to have lived from c.1362 - c.1458. The system of magic from this book regained popularity in the 19th and 20th centuries due to the efforts of Mathers' translation.

The Abramelin operation

The text describes an elaborate ritual whose purpose is to obtain the "knowledge and conversation" of the magician's "guardian angel." The preparations are elaborate, difficult, and long. All of the German texts describe a duration for the operation of eighteen months before any divine contact is known. In the Mathers translation, the initial phase of working the system lasts only six months.

During the period of the work, the magician must daily pray before sunrise and again at sunset. During this preparatory phase, there are many restrictions: chastity must be observed, alcoholic beverages refused, and the magician must conduct his business with scrupulous fairness.

Astaroth's seal (according to The Lesser Key of Solomon)

After the preparatory phase has been successfully completed, the magician's Holy Guardian Angel will appear to reveal, to the magician, magical secrets.

Once this is accomplished, the magician must evoke the twelve Kings and Dukes of Hell (Lucifer, Satan, Leviathan, Belial, etc.) and bind them. Thereby, the magician gains command of them in his own mental universe, and removes their negative influence from his life. Further, these spirits must deliver a number of familiar spirits (four principal familiars, and several more associated with a set of magical word-square talismans provided in the Abramelin's Book Four).

According to some demonologists of the 16th century, August is the month during which this demon's attacks against man are stronger.

Hexagram to be worn as a Lamin, from the Hebrew manuscript of the Clavicula Salomonis, (Sepher Mafteah Shelomoh

Master of the Universe
Space is Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Sky View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf45-...yer_detailpage

http://youtu.be/qf45-JR47zQ

Blue, blue, electric blue

That's the colour of my room

Where I will live

Blue, blue

Pale blinds drawn all day

Nothing to do, nothing to say

Blue, blue

I will sit right down, waiting for the gift of sound and vision

And I will sing, waiting for the gift of sound and vision

We fill these rooms with blue, a gentle, beautiful shade of healing blue for those who have left earth’s experience feeling shocked and harmed by a lack of love - for many in the earthly life do not extend love toward their brothers and sisters.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...aterfall01.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue

http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/lks/index.htm

Last edited by lightgiver; 26-08-2011 at 05:03 PM.
Old 26-08-2011, 06:35 PM   #27
jconnar

Quote:
Originally Posted by theabbot 7 View Post
you forgot a couple

Bifrons

Bifrons is a demon, Earl of Hell, with six legions of demons under his command. He teaches sciences and arts, the virtues of the gems and woods, herbs, and changes corpses from their original grave into other places, sometimes putting magick lights on the graves that seem candles. He appears as a monster, but then changes his shape into that of a man.

like all fallen's, Bifrons has a sad story. he was forced to watch as all 12 of his children were slaughtered by the hands of Mastema. until the moment came were he could take his wife and run, only to be chased by Enoch. hes wife burned at the stake, he jumped in the fire and joined her....yeah it wasn't about love, it was lust... alright.

wtf
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:33 PM   #28
lightgiver

Default Goetia Sssolomon Magick

Magick I

Magick II

Magick III

CONTAINS TWO HUNDRED DIAGRAMS AND SEALS FOR INVOCATION AND CONVOCATION OF SPIRITS. NECROMANCY, WITCHCRAFT AND BLACK ART. TRANSLATED FROM ANCIENT MANUSCRIPTS IN THE BRITISH MUSEUM, LONDON.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/lks/index.htm

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=187

Last edited by lightgiver; 08-09-2011 at 10:02 PM.
Old 10-09-2011, 09:11 PM   #29
lightgiver

Lightbulb Soull Catchers

The Kabbalah posits that the human soul has three elements, the nefesh, ru'ach, and neshamah. The nefesh is found in all humans, and enters the physical body at birth. It is the source of one's physical and psychological nature. The next two parts of the soul are not implanted at birth, but can be developed over time; their development depends on the actions and beliefs of the individual. They are said to only fully exist in people awakened spiritually.

September – Harvest moon

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=105

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=656

Last edited by lightgiver; 10-09-2011 at 09:33 PM.
Old 01-10-2011, 07:47 PM   #30
lightgiver

Lightbulb Pagan

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...100219&page=59

Last edited by lightgiver; 01-10-2011 at 07:59 PM.
Old 01-10-2011, 09:00 PM   #31
khepera2010

Location: A vassal State of the EUSSR-formerly known as Britain

Have any of the people who have replied to the OP actually worked with any of the Spirits of the Goetia (Lesser Key) or are they just drawing their opinions from other sources??
khepera2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 01:14 AM   #32
jconnar

never
Old 02-10-2011, 02:47 AM   #33
baphomat
Banned

we all believe in baphomet, we believe in what we see, your disciples belong to thee

we all believe in baphomet, we believe in what we see, your disciples belong to thee

Old 02-10-2011, 03:17 AM   #34
jconnar

Quote:
Originally Posted by baphomat View Post

Have you been possessed?
Old 02-10-2011, 03:40 AM   #35
baphomat
Banned

when you look into me you stare into the endless void of eternity

I am the Abyss
Old 02-10-2011, 04:31 AM   #36
jconnar

Quote:
Originally Posted by baphomat View Post
when you look into me you stare into the endless void of eternity

I am the Abyss
Where did your soul go?
Old 02-10-2011, 05:01 AM   #37
baphomat
Banned

I lost it. I fell from a high place.

I will help you. When you read my words, imagine them in the most sarcastic tone of voice. For they are all satire, to mock the present principalities of this world, those high places of authority, that lie below the throne of God. Oh yes. What you do not perceive though is the great irony in it all, for you do not know my situation or what I have been through in this life.

I am poor, I am an outcast, I am hated, I am despised, I am unwanted by society, I do not fit in because I was an honest man once, a truly noble soul, but they mistook my kindness for stupidity, and they took advantage of my generosity. I've been mistreated, abused, neglected and abandoned, and yet I carry on. I have suffered unimaginable pain, pain that a human being should never have to endure, and yet I go on, knowing there is no hope for me because I fell from grace and I lost my faith. I believed once, I truly did, but I do not anymore. And so I am accursed by God and Men, hated and despised, and yet I am the one who will lay waste to this world. I am like Cain see, yet I never murdered anyone. I never willingly harmed a soul in my life, not even an animal. But my sin is unforgiveable, and God hates me, and will always hate me. I am a failure and a betrayer, and yet I was never given a chance at all. And that is the irony of it all, that I make empty boasts, and tell great stories about myself, but that is an illusion for I am a vagabond and belong nowhere, I am not a man but I look like one to you, but I have lived forever. Yes I was here when the Universe was born and I tell you that truthfully, for you it seems like a very long time but to me it was only a few moments ago and yet feels like so far away. You see there isn't any such thing as time at all, but your perception of it, but people make alot of assumptions based on what they perceive and think that because it always seems to be that way, then it should continue. That is faith though, because there is no reason to be certain of any of that.
Old 02-10-2011, 07:00 AM   #38
jconnar

What can touch you if you're the void?

If you're nothing and have nothing, then nothing can only touch you.
Old 03-10-2011, 01:09 AM   #39
baphomat
Banned

The void? The swirling sea of primordial chaos, the infinite well without beginning or end, a place of darkness and terror, where all things spring from and to which all return. It is not bound by limits and can not be measured or fathomed for it is infinite, a place of endless darkness. It is where the dead reside and the dwelling place of the Dragon and her children.
Old 03-10-2011, 01:40 AM   #40
jconnar

Who is the Dragon and her children?

Can they be summoned via the Lesser Keys of Solomon?