Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16-07-2015, 06:34 PM   #19721
northern star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jollyolly View Post
Please could you provide some examples of the ducking stool being used to protect the paedo agenda?
How long have you got?

A bit like this case, possibly, all part of our hidden history, our real history.
Old 16-07-2015, 06:41 PM   #19722
agrona
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan0207 View Post
...and right on cue, here she is with some expert analysis on the events at court yesterday. accompanied by her bestie, neely.

seems to me sabine and belinda have completely lost the confidence of her former followers, and that abe's true leanings are also being examined.

of course ella did attend the tavistock too, so who knows who is working with whom anymore.

Much more of NOTHING from Belinda.

How many times does she say she is confused and it is confusing. Perhaps that is because she IS NOT in communicado with Ella at all. She just likes to keep up her appearance as the Knight in Shining Armour.....She says it is all silly really...lol....it was only a while ago she was telling everyone how silly she felt because she had stood outside the court all day moaning about secret courts, and then, right at the end found out she could have gone into the court. Belinda is a joke, but she still has her little band of followers under her spell. haha.

Belinda also claims that she is known at the court, probably because she is a McKenzie Friend lol...I would think not. It is probably because she touts for her business there, preys on the vulnerable whilst trying to hold back the pound signs from flashing in her eyes. Sucks her prey in and then creates a hoax.!

Does she not realise, it would not matter how many times she approached the courts claiming to 'represent' the grandparents it would not wash. But that is all so conspiratorial ...and of course puts another spin on it for her to suck her little band of followers in, ha, and they fall for it too.

And Judge Pauffley is so tall....wow, really, no doubt that is satanic too.
agrona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 06:50 PM   #19723
sprat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by northern star View Post
How long have you got?

A bit like this case, possibly, all part of our hidden history, our real history.
Go on then, just one example, from primary sources.
sprat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 06:53 PM   #19724
agrona
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprat View Post
Go on then, just one example, from primary sources.

I am in all week. :-)
agrona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 06:54 PM   #19725
sprat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrona View Post
Much more of NOTHING from Belinda.

How many times does she say she is confused and it is confusing. Perhaps that is because she IS NOT in communicado with Ella at all. She just likes to keep up her appearance as the Knight in Shining Armour.....She says it is all silly really...lol....it was only a while ago she was telling everyone how silly she felt because she had stood outside the court all day moaning about secret courts, and then, right at the end found out she could have gone into the court. Belinda is a joke, but she still has her little band of followers under her spell. haha.

Belinda also claims that she is known at the court, probably because she is a McKenzie Friend lol...I would think not. It is probably because she touts for her business there, preys on the vulnerable whilst trying to hold back the pound signs from flashing in her eyes. Sucks her prey in and then creates a hoax.!

Does she not realise, it would not matter how many times she approached the courts claiming to 'represent' the grandparents it would not wash. But that is all so conspiratorial ...and of course puts another spin on it for her to suck her little band of followers in, ha, and they fall for it too.

And Judge Pauffley is so tall....wow, really, no doubt that is satanic too.
One thing about a properly regulated solicitor or barrister, they wouldn't be able to spill the beans about what went on in a legal meeting with their clients, it would be confidential.
Old 16-07-2015, 07:10 PM   #19726
sprat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrona View Post
I am in all week. :-)
I'd be quite interested to see not only a description of one being used and the name or description of the poor victim, but also direct contemporaneous evidence of the explanation of the reason for it's use, and then contemporaneous evidence this was to silence a whistleblower of the crimes of the paedo elite, rather than to punish someone cruely for transgressing the repressive social mores of the days of yore.

Plenty of fake/Victorian repro ducking stools about too. Hence the request for primary sources.

If it was an extract from the writing of a social historian of the calibre of E P Thomson I might be persuaded, if I see the footnotes!!

And, if anyone is interested, sexual offences against children have very frequently been prosecuted historically, see the old Old Bailey records. If the case relied on their testimony, they just needed to be able to pursuade the Judge they understood the difference between truth and lies.
Old 16-07-2015, 07:33 PM   #19727
northern star

The whole point Im making is that there is an entire history that has been suppressed - in that you wont find it in the bible, or in the work of many eminent historians (being that they were and are the ones paid to write the 'history' to support the current system). Outside of that there is countless proof that women with the gift of wisdom that would benefit their communities were murdered by the patriarchs as being a menace to society when in fact many were trying to protect it. These so-called patriarchs hijacked the real bible. Just looking at the church alone, they took the feminine aspect out of the holy trinity by referring to it as a 'ghost'. How different the world might be if they hadnt deceived the gullible millions who have adhered to their rules.

If you want proof look around you at the world, the media, the TV. The news that now reports these stories every day. The suppression of the truth is everywhere to be seen and we are living with the consequences.

Whatever you think of Abe he did make one very important comment: "How will history judge all of this?" And for the first time in history, its all coming out.
Old 16-07-2015, 07:34 PM   #19728
bsharp

Quote:
I'd be quite interested to see not only a description of one being used and the name or description of the poor victim, but also direct contemporaneous evidence of the explanation of the reason for it's use, and then contemporaneous evidence this was to silence a whistleblower of the crimes of the paedo elite, rather than to punish someone cruely for transgressing the repressive social mores of the days of yore.

Plenty of fake/Victorian repro ducking stools about too. Hence the request for primary sources.

If it was an extract from the writing of a social historian of the calibre of E P Thomson I might be persuaded, if I see the footnotes!!

And, if anyone is interested, sexual offences against children have very frequently been prosecuted historically, see the old Old Bailey records. If the case relied on their testimony, they just needed to be able to pursuade the Judge they understood the difference between truth and lies.
Historical reasons for this.

Age of Innocence:

'The sexual exploitation of children during Victorian times was widespread, and little has changed since then. '

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2...ietysupplement

And for further reading, perhaps:

http://www.jstor.org/stable/3830054?...n_tab_contents

Time to update the system ?
bsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 07:35 PM   #19729
sprat
Inactive

Quote:
The whole point Im making is that there is an entire history that has been suppressed - in that you wont find it in the bible, or in the work of many eminent historians (being that they were and are the ones paid to write the 'history' to support the current system). Outside of that there is countless proof that women with the gift of wisdom that would benefit their communities were murdered by the patriarchs as being a menace to society when in fact many were trying to protect it. These so-called patriarchs hijacked the real bible. Just looking at the church alone, they took the feminine aspect out of the holy trinity by referring to it as a 'ghost'. How different the world might be if they hadnt deceived the gullible millions who have adhered to their rules.

If you want proof look around you at the world, the media, the TV. The news that now reports these stories every day. The suppression of the truth is everywhere to be seen and we are living with the consequences.

Whatever you think of Abe he did make one very important comment: "How will history judge all of this?" And for the first time in history, its all coming out.
I'm waiting for the ducking stool thing.........

Do you know who E P Thompson was?
Old 16-07-2015, 07:38 PM   #19730
sprat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsharp View Post
Historical reasons for this.

Age of Innocence:

'The sexual exploitation of children during Victorian times was widespread, and little has changed since then. '

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2...ietysupplement

And for further reading, perhaps:

http://www.jstor.org/stable/3830054?...n_tab_contents

Time to update the system ?
Not exactly ducking stool times the reign of Victoria.

http://www.oldbaileyonline.org
Old 16-07-2015, 07:53 PM   #19731
northern star

Quote:
I'm waiting for the ducking stool thing.........

Do you know who E P Thompson was?
Yes, a great and brilliant man.

But Im talking about a hidden history.
Old 16-07-2015, 08:17 PM   #19732
sprat
Inactive

Quote:
Yes, a great and brilliant man.

But Im talking about a hidden history.
Gnosticism? Feminist critiques of the bible? What hidden history, and if it is hidden how come someone knows about it?
Old 16-07-2015, 08:25 PM   #19733
northern star

Quote:
Gnosticism? Feminist critiques of the bible? What hidden history, and if it is hidden how come someone knows about it?
Yes but not feminism as such, more the divine feminine wisdom (or just divine wisdom) which is in men and women. It has been suppressed, ignored and violated in favour of a more brutal, competitive male-centric society, Britain being very much at the heart of it which is why paedophilia is at the heart of the power system here.

Ofcourse people know about it, its just not been part of our general culture for the last however millennia, which is where humanity has gone wrong. Its always been with us, its just had to go underground.
Old 16-07-2015, 09:01 PM   #19734
jollyolly
Banned

Quote:
How long have you got?

Well, an hour or so, maybe. Can you put up a few links please?
jollyolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 09:12 PM   #19735
northern star

Ofcourse, will do, when the time is right.
The evidence is still being assembled.
Old 16-07-2015, 09:14 PM   #19736
sprat
Inactive

Quote:
Yes but not feminism as such, more the divine feminine wisdom (or just divine wisdom) which is in men and women. It has been suppressed, ignored and violated in favour of a more brutal, competitive male-centric society, Britain being very much at the heart of it which is why paedophilia is at the heart of the power system here.

Ofcourse people know about it, its just not been part of our general culture for the last however millennia, which is where humanity has gone wrong. Its always been with us, its just had to go underground.
Though I don't understand what this has to do with a fast food franchisee, key cutter, unemployed actor, low level priest, badly paid council workers, teachers, working mothers and so on.

Is this a normal incidence of baby killing cannibalistic paedophile satanic secret cult members do you think, or is Hampstead an outlier?

It is interesting how the female Judge has been described, almost as if it isn't accepted that she has the wisdom to adjudicate between two contradictory narratives. But then I've read that she's part of the cult too.

It is also interesting to me how things like secret marks, which witches were believed to have, are part of this case.
Old 16-07-2015, 09:19 PM   #19737
sprat
Inactive

Quote:
Ofcourse, will do, when the time is right.
The evidence is still being assembled.
The time is now, surely.
Old 16-07-2015, 09:30 PM   #19738
northern star

Quote:
Though I don't understand what this has to do with a fast food franchisee, key cutter, unemployed actor, low level priest, badly paid council workers, teachers, working mothers and so on.

Is this a normal incidence of baby killing cannibalistic paedophile satanic secret cult members do you think, or is Hampstead an outlier?

It is interesting how the female Judge has been described, almost as if it isn't accepted that she has the wisdom to adjudicate between two contradictory narratives. But then I've read that she's part of the cult too.

It is also interesting to me how things like secret marks, which witches were believed to have, are part of this case.
Its (and they are) a part of a system that has been put in place to engineer an end game. Really, a battle between good and evil, its that simple. Hampstead indeed an outlier.

Also remember language is a very powerful tool in this game - the word witch might mean a 'wise woman', the benevolent souls with gnostic and alchemical knowledge of the natural world for the good of the community, prevention and cure of diseases etc, or it could be someone usurping and using this knowledge for their own evil ends (also the stealing of sacred points on ley lines to build their banks and other buildings to harness the dark energies and forces). I imagine many of the so-called witches put to death over the centuries were good folk, the real evil ones forming the legal, ecclesiastical and political systems we are run by today. Scarrings and tattoos often being signals to fellow cult members. For the more 'respectable' members, these are hidden in intimate places for show during ceremonies, which the children testified to. Still one of the things in this case that has never been addressed.

Last edited by northern star; 16-07-2015 at 09:33 PM.
northern star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 09:30 PM   #19739
susan0207
Inactive

Quote:

I would put that down to abe's past reading material.
susan0207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 09:38 PM   #19740
sprat
Inactive

Quote:
Its (and they are) a part of a system that has been put in place to engineer an end game. Really, a battle between good and evil, its that simple. Hampstead indeed an outlier.

Also remember language is a very powerful tool in this game - the word witch might mean a 'wise woman', the benevolent souls with gnostic and alchemical knowledge of the natural world for the good of the community, prevention and cure of diseases etc, or it could be someone usurping and using this knowledge for their own evil ends (also the stealing of sacred points on ley lines to build their banks and other buildings to harness the dark forces). I imagine many of the so-called witches put to death over the centuries were good folk, the real evil ones forming the legal, ecclesiastical and political systems we are run by today. Scarrings and tattoos often being signals to fellow cult members. For the more 'respectable' members, these are hidden in intimate places for show during ceremonies, which the children testified to.
The term witch also applied to men.