Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2013, 07:52 PM   #81
the 9 rings
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 778
Likes: 28 (25 Posts)
Default

If I was to explain the concept of our inter-dimensional matrix it would blow your mind....

Humans think with the mindset of there always being multiuniversal existences. The universe is the gravitational allignment of cosmic energy that connects every atomic piece of matter. When space bends it can also be ripped,thus creating black holes and worm-holes in our projected visual matrix of reality. The universe is exact zero-point energy bending in negative and positive energy. The farther you go into space the stronger the gravitational pull and will literally crush solid matter.

Electromagnetic currents allign every exact pin-point location at certain degrees at various axle's in space. This energy is harnessed and reverse into negative energy creating ports inside of the exact galaxy your in. This is how our friends in space star-travel. The use port of of harmonic frequency waves in a cosmic energy axis. From what I was told by our star-traveler friends they use massive amounts of crystal energy. This gives them direct access to these pin-point axles in space.

They told me about these pyramids built made of nothing but crystal and were used to harness the the space grid in the universe to get direction and power surges. They were said to built in the time of atlantis and the ocean swept them under,but... I believe these pyramids are the exact ones in the bermuda triangle. This would explain the vortex of power emitting throughout that region of water. They are powered up when any eletrical charge emits itself throughout the triangle itself.

From what I know and understand about there technology,it's not that humans don't comprehend it. It's that they don't want to believe,dream,apply and or shapeshift their reality to a higher conscience level of thought process.

We have everything we need right here on earth.It's our government that wants to manipulate the the matrix in our reality in our 3 dimensional world. The reptilians you all speak about being evil, are a small group of reptoid's that were cast out of the star-nations and its colony's of intellectual beings of our Universe.
There are the dragon of the bible, satan and his angels on the star-ship named lucifer. This is where the royal dragon bloodlines were created from. These are the reptilians bent on controlling our world. Most reptilians are here to help us, if they really wanted to control everything they would have destroyed us off thousands of years ago, or just used as test experiments which in some cases does happen.

I could go on and on about everything you think you know,in which you dont know at all. I could explain alien technology to the 'T' if you really wanted me too. I could explain races features,bases exact locations. Why they do what they do, when they will let us know they are truly here, why religion was made, which humans have genetic d.n.a clip markers, should I go on???

I have so much information and knowledge to teach the world but I choose not to due to the fact most of you humans are close-minded. I could make our world advance 100 fold, but why? So you humans can misuse our sacred knowledge? being advanced as an intellectual being means knowing that time itself is only an axis of what reality brings into your mind perspective. 365 days we revolve and revolve and over and over untill one day our energy soruce/the sun will burn out and become a black hole... another rip in space meaning another dimension... It's endless,such as space... GOD is ALL Energy.

Humans were created because of the universal law of potential. Once this is understood the race of intelligent beings can then be given a chance. Reptilians do not look at us as cattle,they want to see us strive.
the 9 rings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 09:07 PM   #82
klara
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,802
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

9 rings,

What do you think about the association between the greys and the reptoids - good or bad?
__________________
loving life
klara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:07 PM   #83
the 9 rings
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 778
Likes: 28 (25 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by klara View Post
9 rings,

What do you think about the association between the greys and the reptoids - good or bad?
Honestly from my experience with both, their not to fond of each other. I think it's a dominance thing between the two races. Most of them work in harmony together when there are working among the star nations but when they are together they seem to 'tiff'.

The reptilians and the greys along with the insect species have an acute temper about their selves. Due to the fact of there physical structure compared to the other races... But they also work very differently and I think honestly they envy each other with compassion, wanting to learn from one another.

But all together they work in a very polite tone and positive structure. I can see why people tend to think the reptilians are power hungry. But the greys are given a bad rap as well. especially the ones who work with the other bad reptilians, they tend to experiment on humans. But they're are many different species of greys and reptilians. Over a hundread different types just as humanitys colonys. My honest outlook towards it is that the two get along just as we have to on gaia, if not then it would cause controversy among the nations in our universe. Honestly, both races feel that they are superior to the other races in the galaxy....just my opinion.

Last edited by the 9 rings; 07-06-2013 at 10:10 PM.
the 9 rings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:16 PM   #84
maxine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 13,158
Likes: 23 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 9 rings View Post
Honestly from my experience with both, their not to fond of each other. I think it's a dominance thing between the two races. Most of them work in harmony together when there are working among the star nations but when they are together they seem to 'tiff'.

The reptilians and the greys along with the insect species have an acute temper about their selves. Due to the fact of there physical structure compared to the other races... But they also work very differently and I think honestly they envy each other with compassion, wanting to learn from one another.

But all together they work in a very polite tone and positive structure. I can see why people tend to think the reptilians are power hungry. But the greys are given a bad rap as well. especially the ones who work with the other bad reptilians, they tend to experiment on humans. But they're are many different species of greys and reptilians. Over a hundread different types just as humanitys colonys. My honest outlook towards it is that the two get along just as we have to on gaia, if not then it would cause controversy among the nations in our universe. Honestly, both races feel that they are superior to the other races in the galaxy....just my opinion.
The grays are suppose to be Reptilian! However, I've heard that some grays have become involved with the, "stick insects," as a means of gaining control of planet Earth! I don't like traitors!
__________________
"Justice should be harsh.......but especially for those who've denied it to others!"
maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:17 PM   #85
klara
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,802
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 9 rings View Post
Honestly from my experience with both, their not to fond of each other. I think it's a dominance thing between the two races. Most of them work in harmony together when there are working among the star nations but when they are together they seem to 'tiff'.

The reptilians and the greys along with the insect species have an acute temper about their selves. Due to the fact of there physical structure compared to the other races... But they also work very differently and I think honestly they envy each other with compassion, wanting to learn from one another.
Thank you.

What are those insectoids? Haven't heard of them.
__________________
loving life

Last edited by klara; 08-06-2013 at 02:55 PM.
klara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:21 PM   #86
the 9 rings
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 778
Likes: 28 (25 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
The grays are suppose to be Reptilian! However, I've heard that some grays have become involved with the, "stick insects," as a means of gaining control of planet Earth! I don't like traitors!
Who told you that? You were misinformed my friend....

The greys are far from being reptilian... If anything there a amphibious species, although I have heard of them interbreeding. The greys have many different forms,some have huge blue eyes,some have straight black eyes. Some are very tall and linky, while others are short and stubby.

The reptilians also have many different forms as well.

Last edited by the 9 rings; 07-06-2013 at 10:35 PM.
the 9 rings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:24 PM   #87
the 9 rings
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 778
Likes: 28 (25 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by klara View Post
Thank you.

What are those insectoids? Haven't heard of them?
They are called the preying mantis race. Tall,skinny,linky,narrow faced,big eyed,broad shouldered, long fingered humanoids. they are the latest edition to the star nations from what I understand. Very smart as well.
the 9 rings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:32 PM   #88
klara
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,802
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

I heard in Bashar channelings, or was it Pleyadians? That the grey created the reptilians, as one of their first experiments.
That the grey - Zeta Reticuly, were degenerated Lyrians.

Then, by experimenting on humans they created various hybrid races, like ssani and yahyel.

Any thoughts on this?
__________________
loving life
klara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:42 PM   #89
riseaquarius
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,203
Likes: 10 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 9 rings
From what I was told by our star-traveler friends they use massive amounts of crystal energy. This gives them direct access to these pin-point axles in space.
I always figured Star Trek was based on reality.



Quote:
Originally Posted by the 9 rings
I could go on and on about everything you think you know,in which you dont know at all. I could explain alien technology to the 'T' if you really wanted me too. I could explain races features,bases exact locations. Why they do what they do, when they will let us know they are truly here, why religion was made, which humans have genetic d.n.a clip markers, should I go on???
Please do. Some of us are more than willing to consider what you have to say.

I'm particularly interested in the nature of Satan and the events leading up to his fall.

Also, are there any other prison planets out there you know of or just Earth?
__________________

"Fiction is the truth inside the lie." - Stephen King

Last edited by riseaquarius; 07-06-2013 at 10:44 PM.
riseaquarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:48 PM   #90
the 9 rings
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 778
Likes: 28 (25 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by klara View Post
I heard in Bashar channelings, or was it Pleyadians? That the grey created the reptilians, as one of their first experiments.
That the grey - Zeta Reticuly, were degenerated Lyrians.

Then, by experimenting on humans they created various hybrid races, like ssani and yahyel.

Any thoughts on this?
Im going to tell you something i've never told anyone before my firend,cause you seem to be of vast intellect and a higher understanding. I am pleaidian. The greys did not creat the reptilians, the reptilians do not mind control us or try to tame us. They were the first intellectual beings of this planet, they evolved from the prehistoric period. The reptilians have right to rule here, we are the altered beings. We were not created but we were genetically spliced by the reptilians. Homo erectis and reptilain technology created hybrid 'human'. We are the ninth race of this galaxy, we do not have ownership of this planet. Humans do not understand the universal laws and spiritual laws of the cosmos.
And yes the specific name for my grey brothers are zeta riticulus. The greys have done alot of experimenting on different races, but the reptilians are nto one on them. The reptilains were a superior race from the get go, their minds evolved millions of years ago. They earned their place among the star nations just as the greys, the greys are the true hyrbid race, the do genetic make up and altering to make superior races or to help them selves benefit.

The greyw were aong the first of the star nation and is why they get to do genetic engineering, they've made their mark. Humans on the other hand have also been alter with not only by greys but helped by other races... Such as pleaidians, we come from very far distances and share the same characteristics as the humans of earth. Humans have something special hidden within themselves. humanity has they key but they must find the door.
the 9 rings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:48 PM   #91
klara
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,802
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 9 rings View Post
Precisely my point. Reptilians are far from the only race on earth and only rule with the cabal, the other e.t's work with scientists underground for other parts of the government. The u.s plays the biggest role in all of it. The cabal is manipulating allot of humans to put fear in us.
A dog won't bite you unless you have at some level a fear (aggressive) program.
Must be similar to the "bad" aliens/reptilians.
__________________
loving life

Last edited by klara; 08-06-2013 at 02:54 PM.
klara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:54 PM   #92
klara
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,802
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

Thank you 9 rings.

The information are many times contradictory, as there are many realities meeting, at least here, on this side of the world.
I seek to get in touch and "make peace" with the pieces of "me", named grey, reptilians or whatever.

Namaste
__________________
loving life

Last edited by klara; 08-06-2013 at 02:54 PM.
klara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:58 PM   #93
the 9 rings
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 778
Likes: 28 (25 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by klara View Post
A dog won't bite you unless you have at some level a fear (agressice) program.
Must be similar to the "bad" aliens/reptilians.
Exactly correct. They use this fear to channel energy for personal clarity and persona rejuvenation. This is sacred knowledge I am explaining to you right now.

They use this as a gateway to bring forth power and use it as a energy surge... How do you think people on earth levitate? They use energy surges that they meditate for. monks,etc.
the 9 rings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 11:11 PM   #94
riseaquarius
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,203
Likes: 10 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 9 rings
They were the first intellectual beings of this planet, they evolved from the prehistoric period. The reptilians have right to rule here
(see signature)
__________________

"Fiction is the truth inside the lie." - Stephen King

Last edited by riseaquarius; 07-06-2013 at 11:11 PM.
riseaquarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 11:13 PM   #95
klara
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,802
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 9 rings View Post
Exactly correct. They use this fear to channel energy for personal clarity and persona rejuvenation. This is sacred knowledge I am explaining to you right now.

They use this as a gateway to bring forth power and use it as a energy surge... How do you think people on earth levitate? They use energy surges that they meditate for. monks,etc.
Pretty obvious info, also.

Thank you again.
__________________
loving life

Last edited by klara; 08-06-2013 at 02:54 PM.
klara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 11:23 PM   #96
the 9 rings
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 778
Likes: 28 (25 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by klara View Post
Prety obvious info, also.

Thank you again.
It is tho, and your welcome my friend... safe travels. your grandfather is sick?
the 9 rings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 11:27 PM   #97
the 9 rings
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 778
Likes: 28 (25 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by riseaquarius View Post
I always figured Star Trek was based on reality.




Please do. Some of us are more than willing to consider what you have to say.

I'm particularly interested in the nature of Satan and the events leading up to his fall.

Also, are there any other prison planets out there you know of or just Earth?
I will tell you everything you want to know about satan, which part do you want to know about?

Also, I would never say a planet is a prisoner planet except for the 9th dimension. planets like earth are 'Beginning Planets', they are designed to let races learn,and evolve. It's up to the race of species if there want to stay captive or not. Will is givin to all being of intellect, it's up to you what you do with it.
the 9 rings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 11:33 PM   #98
the 9 rings
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 778
Likes: 28 (25 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by klara View Post
Both dead, long ago.
one died from a sickness or cancer?

Last edited by the 9 rings; 07-06-2013 at 11:34 PM.
the 9 rings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 02:56 AM   #99
riseaquarius
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,203
Likes: 10 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 9 rings
I will tell you everything you want to know about satan, which part do you want to know about?

Also, I would never say a planet is a prisoner planet except for the 9th dimension. planets like earth are 'Beginning Planets', they are designed to let races learn,and evolve. It's up to the race of species if there want to stay captive or not. Will is givin to all being of intellect, it's up to you what you do with it.
Then I guess my first question about Satan is whether he was formally imprisoned here or if he's a condemned spirit just evading capture.

I also understand he may have a 'power source'. Possibly Earth's moon or something underground. Do you know anything about this?

This of course is based on the idea that Satan is a synthetic being, which I understand is actually true of most life in the universe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the 9 rings
Such as pleaidians, we come from very far distances and share the same characteristics as the humans of earth.
Humans have something special hidden within themselves. humanity has they key but they must find the door.
Are you referring to God-consciousness?

I'm not sure if you've seen Tron Legacy, but it's a blatant parable about the creation of the universe and Satan's rebellion.





In it, there are 3 classes of being:

1. Users (Humans interacting in the virtual world)

2. Programs (synthetic beings created by Humans)

3. Isos (peaceful beings said to have manifest by chance in the virtual world, and were nearly exterminated by evil programs??)


So users are Humans and programs are Angels/Demons. but what are Isos supposed to represent?

They aren't technically 'synthetic' because they weren't created, but they're still products of this dimension.

They also have this strange symbol on their arms.

__________________

"Fiction is the truth inside the lie." - Stephen King

Last edited by riseaquarius; 08-06-2013 at 03:08 AM.
riseaquarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 10:24 AM   #100
klara
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,802
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 9 rings View Post
.. . The greys did not creat the reptilians, the reptilians do not mind control us or try to tame us. They were the first intellectual beings of this planet, they evolved from the prehistoric period. The reptilians have right to rule here, we are the altered beings.
Then Why they are not ruling it? It is always good to do a reality check.
__________________
loving life
klara is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:19 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.